Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A314 Dark Water vs Rev 23
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: A314 Dark Water vs Rev 23
05-06-2019 1:15 PM

(05-06-2019 7:19 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Dark Water sounds like a supreme waste of money. For $289 I can buy a bottle of Nude Alpha, New Pheromone Additive, BW and mix those together. I'll still have enough left over to buy two bottles of SOB.

Lol i like how you say Supreme Waste of Money. Makes me think of Supreme Bogo T-Shirts. Some people will throw thousands of dollars on those t-shirts. I always thought supreme t-shirts are a waste of money but there are millions of others that disagree.

I think this concept applies to a lot of things. Why would someone buy a Rolex when they can buy 100 Casio's instead.

Is Dark Water a waste of money? I think that is very subjective. If i was judging Dark Water as a perfume extrait. It is actually considered a low price product.
The pure oils in Dark Water that i can smell and notice are definitely of high quality.
Some of these oils are pretty expensive even when sold as pure perfume extrait.

The smell of Dark Water is just exquisite. It enriches and compliments my cover scents and takes them to the next level. I love it especially with Aventus. The combination is just exquisite and i love smelling it on myself.

So as a Pheromone product maybe it is not worth the price, but as a perfume extrait it is actually only a mid/low price product.

All in a matter of perception i guess.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
05-06-2019 1:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-06-2019 2:10 PM

(05-06-2019 1:15 PM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  Is Dark Water a waste of money? I think that is very subjective. If i was judging Dark Water as a perfume extrait. It is actually considered a low price product.
The pure oils in Dark Water that i can smell and notice are definitely of high quality.
Some of these oils are pretty expensive even when sold as pure perfume extrait.

The smell of Dark Water is just exquisite. It enriches and compliments my cover scents and takes them to the next level. I love it especially with Aventus. The combination is just exquisite and i love smelling it on myself.

So as a Pheromone product maybe it is not worth the price, but as a perfume extrait it is actually only a mid/low price product.

All in a matter of perception i guess.

I agree that perception matters. However, as someone who has tried working bottles of A314 I would have reservations about buying a product that was not even equal or similar to it's predecessor

Think of it as Coca Cola and New Coke. Some people actually liked New Coke.

What if a company reformulated your favorite cologne? What if they took the sandalwood (or other scent ingredient) out and then quadrupled the price?

I have smelled Dark Water but can you say it is worth $289. Creed Adventus is $300 for 100ml Dark Water is $289 for 10 ml. Kind of apples and oranges but Dark Water is way to expensive for me.

It is probably good for others....like New Coke.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-06-2019 2:10 PM
jashha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2019 2:32 PM

(05-06-2019 3:08 AM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  Hi Jashha,
Glad to know there are more people out there enjoying their Dark Water.

To answer your question, I find 1 to 2 drops to be my sweetspot as well with Dark Water. I don't reapply after the smell wears off but i do add reapply cover scent.
I don't think mones lose their effect when the smell dies off.
The smell is definitely rich and bold, but this stuff cost a fortune so i use sparingly.

To me though Dark Water is perfectly fine as a standalone it is pretty well rounded.\
For something i'm paying $289 dollars for i definitely expect it to be just right as a standalone.

I haven't started to combo or add anything else to this mix yet. I guess can add some extra socials in there to make it more sociable but i'm perfectly fine with how social it is already.

I don't have p96 or Shine would definitely like to try that combo. How different does it alter Dark Water might i ask?
Might just be on my next wishlist to purchase.

First I tried dark water alone for an informal professional interview. Strangely, the interviewer kept taking lol.

Generally, I only feel respected and having high status when I use dark water alone.

When I comb it with a social mix and a buffer, I feel that people are opened up more and girls are less intimated? (I still feel respected) I do have a very serious look, and I always have to initiate conversions to girls.

By anime eyes I mean some times you see a girl's eyes light up you know she is attracted. Usually, I have to be in for some conversions for me to see the eyes. But with the mix sometimes I had incidents without initiate conversions.

One of my gf's close friends Jenna, I met her a couple times, and I think she likes me. My GF agrees that she likes me "more than a like for a nice guy." With dark water, she is more guard up, and with the mix, she is more guard down? It's nuances as you mentioned and it's sometimes hard to explain. But I hope you enjoy it.

Please post more journal with any social and/buffer or just dark water alone.

What's your experience with dark water alone in terms of sexual attraction? It is an excellent product for professional obviously. I received a new one rev 2.33, and the old one is 2.32.

It's great to have someone to talk about this product!
05-06-2019 2:32 PM
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2019 6:15 PM

Hi Paradox,
I wouldn't compare Aventus with Dark Water, simply because i would consider Aventus to be a Eau De Parfum. While i would consider A314 a Extrait De Parfum.
A314 is definitely more oil based then Aventus. So Dark Water would be compared more to Pure Perfume Oil's like Clive Christian Absolute's.

I do agree though that Dark Water is a little too pricey and i probably would not repurchase this product in the future unless the price goes down.

As a pheromone product it's definitely more subtle then the Old A314's and if you were looking for a product that compared to the Old rev's then Dark Water is probably not it.

I think Lucky 7 Royal and API are the closest products that i have tried that are more similar to the old A314's.

Dark Water i would consider more of a smooth confident alpha with great presence. Which relates more to Wolf and Alpha Treasure's then it does with the Old A314's.

As for it being worth it or not. I definitely do not regret buying it. I just probably won't repurchase unless the price goes down.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
05-06-2019 6:15 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

jashha
Checking out the place