Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A question for the ladies: What blend for my mother?
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

A question for the ladies: What blend for my mother?
11-10-2012 11:51 PM

Hia ladies!
Sooo. . . My mom knows I wear pheromones. She doesn't really believe in them, but she tolerates it when I spray things on her. Recently she's been complaining of a lack of respect at work and I'd like to help her with that.

So what blend should I get for her? Something work safe that commands respect. She compares herself to a door mat, people walk all over her (and she's the manager). I picked up a sample of She-Wolf for her with my last LAL order, but I'm unsure if it's work safe, or how to describe it's affects to her. I've used tons of men's wolf, but I don't know the first thing about she-wolf. I also picked up a sample of Charme from Alpha Dream for her. I don't think that one is what I'm after for her judging by it's discription.

So, would she-wolf be a good word safe "respect" blend? If not, what would be?

Thanks ladies! Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
If it matters, she is 52 years old, caucasion, 5'6"

Ra

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
11-10-2012 11:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

RE: A question for the ladies: What blend for my mother?
11-11-2012 1:54 AM

This is a convenient thread for me to jump in on because i am also looking for something for my girl she is the same stats as the above mentioned woman except she is Indian, she was using up purse sprayers ( i had bought a few dozen of these sprays several years ago) from palmbeachperfumery.com but i think Frank may have gone out of business not sure though, anyway these purse sprayers were doing a really great job with my girl getting heaps of respect and all her female co workers at the office offering to help her whenever they got the chance, anyway the sprayers are advertised to attract men and they have a really nice refined and sophisticated fragrance and certainly does exhibit a cheeky sex aura also, and as i said it works excellent with her female co workers . . .

I would never have found out that these work so well for my girl except she has only just recently told me because she has never shown interest in pheromones before and now she is just about run out of this juice, and i am looking for a good replacement...

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-11-2012 1:54 AM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-11-2012 7:05 AM

I'd go with Temptress. It's a strong blend, you might want to have it scented or have some oil perfume she likes to mix in and cover. Respect hits from man and women in my experience Smile

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-11-2012 7:05 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

11-11-2012 10:35 AM

(11-10-2012 11:51 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  Hia ladies!
Sooo. . . My mom knows I wear pheromones. She doesn't really believe in them, but she tolerates it when I spray things on her. Recently she's been complaining of a lack of respect at work and I'd like to help her with that.

Ra

Love Potion has a unisex blend called "Swimming with the Sharks" just for the purpose you mention.

https://lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie.../ArtofWar/

I haven't tried it, but I've read reviews from other ladies who liked it.

Quoted from LPMP
"It's supposed to make those people who may bristle at taking orders from you, calm down, listen, and accept your authority, and be happy about it. It has mood elevating Pheromones, calming Pheromones, respect Pheromones, trust Pheromones."

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 10:37 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
11-11-2012 10:35 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-11-2012 1:50 PM

(11-11-2012 7:05 AM)Akelah Wrote:  I'd go with Temptress. It's a strong blend, you might want to have it scented or have some oil perfume she likes to mix in and cover. Respect hits from man and women in my experience Smile
Thank you Akelah i have been considering Temptress actually as i like Steve0's formulas and i was just waiting for sportycurves next review because she said she was going to give it another tryout.

Also Swimming with Sharks looks good i have seen it on LPP's site for some years now and have never paid it much attention until now.

I may just order both of these and one other and then see how she goes with each, she pretty well has everything a girl could want and she cant answer me when i ask her what she would like 4 Christmas present so i guess it may end up a pheromones and perfume package 4 her and a really sweet kiss + cuddle of course.... Bye

My thread >
11-11-2012 1:50 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

11-11-2012 2:05 PM

What more could a girl want? Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-11-2012 2:05 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

11-11-2012 2:07 PM

I would say be careful with Temptress. If you are not naturally alpha it can be like flipping the bitch switch with the none. That happened to both me and Shelly. You have to be very congruent. It is not a starter mone.
11-11-2012 2:07 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-11-2012 2:31 PM

I don't like none also, but I think Temptress doesn't have none anymore...

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-11-2012 2:31 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

11-11-2012 3:31 PM

My girl is friendly caring and loving most times although it appears that she is very bossy,it just comes natural for her to instruct people in regard to social situations, management, family and especially cooking which she loves and she can produce anything in the kitchen in record time, take it to a party and it will be the first thing to be eaten up by everyone who will then ask for more, people are always asking for her recipes but of course she does not use any set recipes.

With her being born in a small Fijian village she has little formal education but she has a knack of reading and understanding social and economic situations and then handing out instructions to anyone involved including her bosses, people including my self do not take offence because it is never her intention to dominate, although she can be most alpha if she has to be.

In her spare time she prepares meals for families in distress and visits the sick old and debilitated folk in our social community which she does not make a big deal out of and she keeps a low profile.

[Image: ots853cctm2h700.jpg]

My thread >
11-11-2012 3:31 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-12-2012 9:15 AM

Personally - I wouldn't do Temptress as a respect Mone. At all. Turned me into a snarly wonder Beyatch.

Quite honestly - I don't like Swimming with Sharks for that either - even though it was made for that - when I was was working not in the house - and doing big preso's to up to 100 ect. - I found that SWS was more likely to make me too talkative.

Interestingly - the best as a respect Mone I found - was Leather. It's LP's Dominance blend - which was a Sexual/Dom - that they softened up with Est. For some reason - the Est gives it enough velvet over the iron fist - that it give you this Lady Boss thing that WORKS at work. I've walked into hairy meetings with that on and backed down corporate council at a Fortunate 10. And still left them smiling. And happy to work with me. And what can I do to help you?

I think I've tried every alpha female mone practically out there - and seriously - if I have to own the room or close a deal - it's Leather and nothing else.

If I have to take a pissy senior leader and get him eating out of my hands - it's Open Windows from LP. Something about that get's the snarliest, most sexist male off his perch. It's friendly and beta. It's not own the room. It's make everyone love you and laugh. It's dial the aggression down 10 notches...Glace is too talkative...Open Windows is just happy happy....I love you, I want to talk to you, have I discussed the new assignment I was considering for you...Open Windows is a good thing to wear in a small room doing all meetings during the months that your boss has to start writing your performance review - just saying.

My Best,
Shelly B
11-12-2012 9:15 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread