Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A new mone for the beach?
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

A new mone for the beach?
05-23-2018 11:02 PM

So, I was browsing the PheromoneXS site and noticed a new product under Artisan Blends, Beta Testing.

I had never heard of it before, so I thought I'd share. It's called XSwim.

"XSwim begins with our unique diffusion technology that while protecting the pheromones from simply washing away, continuously and evenly diffuses over a minimum of 90 minutes. The nature of XSwim is to prevent unwanted wash-off of pheromones during swimming or outdoor sporting activities and as such some users describe the application point as lotion-like.

Released back in July 2015, we answered the age old question of how do you keep your pheromones working if swimming, sweating or just hanging around in the hot sun. Our improved formula uses organic ingredients of luscious mango, cocoa and shea butters along with tropical oils like coconut, hemp seed, olive and sunflower along with skin conditioning and healing tonics such as MSM, vitamins A and E with the essence of chamomile flowers. Its a cornucopia of skin moisturizing and rejuvenating goodness infused with the amazing abilities of pheromones. Its so good you can use it daily as your favorite moisturizer.

Pheromone blends are not waterproof, not even oils. At the end of the day, sometimes even sooner, we can get a fresh start by simply washing. At the waters edge, whether beach, pool, lake or river, our need to cool off, even in the form of sweating washes away our ability to stand out amongst everyone else. We can’t just reapply pheromones at the community pool or beach lest we are labeled creepy cologne person.

Combined with our powerful XS pheromone blends with a very light wild tropical coconut in-house fragrance (the girls have been absolutely passionate about) we have successfully created the ideal pheromone base blend for one of life's greatest opportunities. Pheromones at the beach!

Now with XSwim you can spend up to 80 minutes with our unique water and sweat resistant pheromone base without having to reapply. If you do decide to add a little more of your “secret” oomph you can ask the hottie next to you to help rub some on those hard to reach places. Our Wild Tropical Coconut fragrance will have them huffing in all those special pheromones driving them nuts in an already sexually charged high-intensity environment.

https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edition-...-beta.html

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-23-2018 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: A new mone for the beach?
05-24-2018 3:18 AM

I was thinking to put a lot of olive oil on my hair and apply the mones on top of that. Would that also work for swimming?
05-24-2018 3:18 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

05-24-2018 8:28 AM

(05-24-2018 3:18 AM)Med Wrote:  I was thinking to put a lot of olive oil on my hair and apply the mones on top of that. Would that also work for swimming?

Just be sure it's extra virgin olive oil

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
05-24-2018 8:28 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-24-2018 11:55 AM

Extra virgin olive oil is especially great to put on your hair when swimming in chlorine pools.
05-24-2018 11:55 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Dakkila
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-26-2018 4:42 AM

Thanks, RussianWolf and RoadRacer for the tip with use of extra virgin oil.

Would you also have advice when using mones in beaches or some foam party? I'm attending one in a few weeks and I dont think I'd have time to buy this new mone.
05-26-2018 4:42 AM

Share This Thread