Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
【 WANTED 】⭐️ TOP Sexual Attraction for ASIAN WOMEN ⭐️
2darkeyes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: 【 WANTED 】⭐️ TOP Sexual Attraction for ASIAN WOMEN ⭐️
09-04-2017 12:04 AM

Don't jerk off for a month and u will see
09-04-2017 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-04-2017 8:05 PM

(09-03-2017 9:53 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I agree with BarefoootOxford on everything he suggested except the reason you should give for wearing cologne and new clothes.

I am more than sure that she KNOWS that you want her back and have been pining away for her for the last 4 years, and as long as she THINKS you will keep doing so you don't stand a chance in hell of getting her back. At best you are the her safety net if everything else falls apart.

I agree, except that I stand on my suggested replies. Telling her something she will have already figured out is opening the door to conversations that the OP is ill-equipped to have. He's still a lapdog, and HK women are dragons wearing human skin. Those pictures you see of men on hands and knees to provide a seat for their girlfriend: mostly in Hong Kong. She will know that he's pursuing other women when he doesn't come home a few nights, smells the cops on him when he comes home, or the other tells that women perceive when a man has escaped her marionette strings.

Honestly, he shouldn't be living with her anymore. He should be using every legal means to remove her from his home, or he should be moving out of her home. I'd rather live in a homeless shelter than with an ex-girlfriend who is sleeping with another man.
09-04-2017 8:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

sixinone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-31-2017 4:46 PM

(09-04-2017 8:05 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Honestly, he shouldn't be living with her anymore. He should be using every legal means to remove her from his home, or he should be moving out of her home. I'd rather live in a homeless shelter than with an ex-girlfriend who is sleeping with another man.

Late on the chime in, but this Ireful1Ireful1. If you are still pining for her AND you live with her. You are completely hers mind and soul. If you want to stick with that, offer to become her sub and live the rest of your life as a chaste object of a man.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 4:46 PM by sixinone.)
10-31-2017 4:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best social/sexual phero combo to attract young women? Columbo 27 12,625 06-20-2018 11:26 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  your favorite social, attraction, respect, sexual, love spray and why? examine 4 4,735 08-16-2014 12:50 AM
Last Post: albasiero