Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
【 WANTED 】⭐️ TOP Sexual Attraction for ASIAN WOMEN ⭐️
onlybuything
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

【 WANTED 】⭐️ TOP Sexual Attraction for ASIAN WOMEN ⭐️
09-02-2017 9:38 AM

Nice to meet you All,

I am a Newbie (Asian) who live in Hong Kong. I bought many bottles of Pheromones ( listed below ), but do not know how to use it, would Much Appreciate if people can discuss the combos, dosage, etc..., in order to Share & Help Help the East side of the World Party2,
I will definite to post my result afterwards...Thank you Very Much in Advance bighug

Pheromones Bought :

PHEROMONEXS
XiSt - Pheromone Spray for Men (FXS)
XiSt - Pheromone Oil for Men (FXS)
Evolve Oil - Pheromone Oil For Men (FXS)
Male Body Massage Oil with Pheromones (Use on women)

Alpha Dream
CERTO, unscented
ALFA MASCHIO, unscented
L2K - (V2) unscented
CORPORATIVO

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Aqua Vitae unscented
ASIAN for Asians unscented
NUDE ALPHA GEL unscented
DIRTY PRIMITIVE unscented
Voodoo™ COLOGNE
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 10:02 AM by onlybuything.)
09-02-2017 9:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: 【 WANTED 】⭐️ TOP Sexual Attraction for ASIAN ⭐️
09-02-2017 10:09 AM

(09-02-2017 9:38 AM)onlybuything Wrote:  Nice to meet you All,

I am a Newbie (Asian) who live in Hong Kong. I bought many bottles of Pheromones ( listed below ), but do not know how to use it, would Much Appreciate if people can discuss the combos, dosage, etc..., in order to Share & Help Help the East side of the World Party2,
I will definite to post my result afterwards...Thank you Very Much in Advance bighug

Pheromones Bought :

PHEROMONEXS

Alpha Dream
CERTO, unscented
ALFA MASCHIO, unscented
L2K - (V2) unscented
CORPORATIVO

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Aqua Vitae unscented
NUDE ALPHA GEL unscented
Voodoo™ COLOGNE

Welcome to Pherotruth. To avoid wasting time, please tell us what experimentation and research you have done prior to posting this request. Also, what kind of women are you trying to attract? What kind of relationship are you seeking (quickie, FWB, GF, Wife)? What methods are you using to encounter these women? What type of game are you running with these women (aggressive sarging of groupsets in bars or clubs, coffee shop pickups, flipping an old friend, dropping the pickle on her desk at work)?

All of this is important to the selection of pheromones. As you can see, there are a lot of details, and there is no way for us to tell you "Choose Product Z" because only you know yourself well enough.

The best way for you to determine which pheromones will work best from your selection is to test them, one at a time, and see how strangers react. The testing methodology which is popular around here, and generally successful, is to choose ONE product, and test it exclusively for a month. Start with one drop, or one spray, each day, for six days. On the seventh day, do not wear any pheromones at all. On the second week, try two drops or sprays, each day, for six days. 3/day for week 3, and 4/day for week 4. You are trying to find out what the best dose is, and see how people react to each dose.

Over time, you will become familiar with the effects of the pheromone you are testing that month. After this, you will move to the next pheromone and go through the entire cycle with it. Eventually, you will find one that works for you. Run with that for a while. Increase your familiarity and learn how it helps your interactions with the women you're approaching in the environments you prefer.

Start a journal. Take notes. Put them on PheroTruth and share them with everyone else. As you test, others will comment on your progress and share their insights.
09-02-2017 10:09 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-02-2017 10:12 AM

For starters, read the threads stickied in this forum and you will find it REPEATEDLY suggested to test products one at a time, learn how they work and what they do FOR YOU, and what your sweet spot is for each product, BEFORE TRYING TO MIX AND MATCH OR COMBO PRODUCTS!

Second, there are literally thousands of threads on this forum discussing and sharing the very things you are asking people to share, and you can find answers to all of your questions in the Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links forums if you're just willing to put in a little effort in searching and reading through the threads. And, if you aren't willing to put forth any effort in finding those answers yourself you are likely to find that our members are not going to be willing to spoon feed you.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-02-2017 10:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
onlybuything
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-02-2017 10:49 AM

(09-02-2017 10:09 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Welcome to Pherotruth. To avoid wasting time, please tell us what experimentation and research you have done prior to posting this request. Also, what kind of women are you trying to attract? What kind of relationship are you seeking (quickie, FWB, GF, Wife)? What methods are you using to encounter these women? What type of game are you running with these women (aggressive sarging of groupsets in bars or clubs, coffee shop pickups, flipping an old friend, dropping the pickle on her desk at work)?

All of this is important to the selection of pheromones. As you can see, there are a lot of details, and there is no way for us to tell you "Choose Product Z" because only you know yourself well enough.

The best way for you to determine which pheromones will work best from your selection is to test them, one at a time, and see how strangers react. The testing methodology which is popular around here, and generally successful, is to choose ONE product, and test it exclusively for a month. Start with one drop, or one spray, each day, for six days. On the seventh day, do not wear any pheromones at all. On the second week, try two drops or sprays, each day, for six days. 3/day for week 3, and 4/day for week 4. You are trying to find out what the best dose is, and see how people react to each dose.

Over time, you will become familiar with the effects of the pheromone you are testing that month. After this, you will move to the next pheromone and go through the entire cycle with it. Eventually, you will find one that works for you. Run with that for a while. Increase your familiarity and learn how it helps your interactions with the women you're approaching in the environments you prefer.

Start a journal. Take notes. Put them on PheroTruth and share them with everyone else. As you test, others will comment on your progress and share their insights.

Thanks for the prompt reply,

Goal 1 :
Aiming to have my ex-girlfriend (age 40+ who has a new boyfriend) back ; although we still live in the same house together, and sleep with each other on the same bed every night (but NO SEX for 4 yrs already Cry ) , of cos I need sex desperately, but... what can I do if someone heart has been changed (for I did something wrong / bad to her heart), so....only thing I can do now is to WAIT TOLERANTLY,

Goal 2 :
There is a woman which I usually meet two times in a week (Tues. & Sat.), she has weak sexual desires, how can below listed Pheromones can help her out ??

Pheromones Bought :

PHEROMONEXS

Alpha Dream
CERTO, unscented
ALFA MASCHIO, unscented
L2K - (V2) unscented
CORPORATIVO

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Aqua Vitae unscented
NUDE ALPHA GEL unscented
Voodoo™ COLOGNE
09-02-2017 10:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

onlybuything
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-02-2017 10:53 AM

(09-02-2017 10:12 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  For starters, read the threads stickied in this forum and you will find it REPEATEDLY suggested to test products one at a time, learn how they work and what they do FOR YOU, and what your sweet spot is for each product, BEFORE TRYING TO MIX AND MATCH OR COMBO PRODUCTS!

Second, there are literally thousands of threads on this forum discussing and sharing the very things you are asking people to share, and you can find answers to all of your questions in the Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links forums if you're just willing to put in a little effort in searching and reading through the threads. And, if you aren't willing to put forth any effort in finding those answers yourself you are likely to find that our members are not going to be willing to spoon feed you.

Thanks for the prompt reply,

Goal 1 :
Aiming to have my ex-girlfriend (age 40+ who has a new boyfriend) back ; although we still live in the same house together, and sleep with each other on the same bed every night (but NO SEX for 4 yrs already Cry ) , of cos I need sex desperately, but... what can I do if someone heart has been changed (for I did something wrong / bad to her heart), so....only thing I can do now is to WAIT TOLERANTLY,

Goal 2 :
There is a woman which I usually meet two times in a week (Tues. & Sat.), she has weak sexual desires, how can below listed Pheromones can help her out ??

Pheromones Bought :

PHEROMONEXS

Alpha Dream
CERTO, unscented
ALFA MASCHIO, unscented
L2K - (V2) unscented
CORPORATIVO

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Aqua Vitae unscented
NUDE ALPHA GEL unscented
Voodoo™ COLOGNE
09-02-2017 10:53 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

RE: 【 WANTED 】⭐️ TOP Sexual Attraction for ASIAN WOMEN ⭐️
09-02-2017 1:28 PM

"...only thing I can do now is to WAIT TOLERANTLY"

The only thing? I disagree.

Get on with you fucking life Man!

Life is too short, and you've already wasted 4 years of them... How many more years are you going to waste?

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-02-2017 1:28 PM
onlybuything
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-03-2017 3:26 AM

(09-02-2017 10:12 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  For starters, read the threads stickied in this forum and you will find it REPEATEDLY suggested to test products one at a time, learn how they work and what they do FOR YOU, and what your sweet spot is for each product, BEFORE TRYING TO MIX AND MATCH OR COMBO PRODUCTS!

Thks for yr GD Advices, I did alot of research b4 buying the Pheromone products, but wt I found is all of the Sexual Attraction Unscented Pheromones are SMELL weird, for I dont want my ex girlfriend got too much attention on my Body Scent, n I never put Cologne on me, therefore, how can I cover up the WEIRD SMELL ?? This is y I am confuse...

Anyway, thks for yr kind reply above, very useful,

All the Best to U
(09-02-2017 10:09 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Welcome to Pherotruth. To avoid wasting time, please tell us what experimentation and research you have done prior to posting this request. Also, what kind of women are you trying to attract? What kind of relationship are you seeking (quickie, FWB, GF, Wife)? What methods are you using to encounter these women? What type of game are you running with these women (aggressive sarging of groupsets in bars or clubs, coffee shop pickups, flipping an old friend, dropping the pickle on her desk at work)?

HI,

Thks for yr GD Advices, I did alot of research b4 buying the Pheromone products, but wt I found is all of the Sexual Attraction Unscented Pheromones are SMELL weird, for I dont want my ex girlfriend got too much attention on my Body Scent, n I never put Cologne on me, therefore, how can I cover up the WEIRD SMELL ?? This is y I am confuse...

Anyway, thks for yr kind reply above, very useful,

All the Best to U
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 3:27 AM by onlybuything.)
09-03-2017 3:26 AM
onlybuything
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-03-2017 3:41 AM

(09-02-2017 1:28 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  "...only thing I can do now is to WAIT TOLERANTLY"

The only thing? I disagree.

Get on with you fucking life Man!

Life is too short, and you've already wasted 4 years of them... How many more years are you going to waste?

Hahahaha, Hello....

You re Damn Right, I can SEE it, THKS & Cheers

Actually...I am Not that Pure, I do hv some casual sex w a stable massage lady, but.. she has weak sexual desires, that is why I am looking for some formula to dose her,

I did alot of research b4 buying the Pheromone products, but wt I found is all of the Sexual Attraction Unscented Pheromones are SMELL weird, for I dont want my her got too much attention on my Body Scent, n I never put Cologne on me, therefore, how can I cover up the WEIRD SMELL ?? This is y I am confuse...

Anyway, thks for yr kind reply above, very useful, Thks..

All the Best to U
09-03-2017 3:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-03-2017 8:19 AM

First, give up on the ex-girlfriend.

Second, do the research to determine which of the pheromones you bought works best for you. Then buy some cologne so you can cover the smell of the pheromones.

Since you still live together, your ex-girlfriend will ask why you started wearing cologne. Tell her you wanted to smell good. You need to stop caring about her opinions. She's not your girlfriend. She's not having sex with you. What gives her opinions any value?

Third, start dressing better. Your ex-girlfriend will ask about this, too. Tell her you just want to start dressing better. (I told you to give up on her, and I know you're not going to follow that advice, so I'm taking that into account.) She knows that's not true, but stick to it.

Fourth, start wearing the pheromone you picked in step 1, following the advice I gave you earlier.

Finally, in your future posts, please do not abbreviate words. It is not any harder to type "good" than it is "GD".
09-03-2017 8:19 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-03-2017 9:53 AM

(09-03-2017 8:19 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Finally, in your future posts, please do not abbreviate words. It is not any harder to type "good" than it is "GD".

Not finally, that would be Fifth. Finally would be to stop quoting your opening post in new posts and stop replying and posting the exact same message over and over.

I agree with BarefoootOxford on everything he suggested except the reason you should give for wearing cologne and new clothes.

I am more than sure that she KNOWS that you want her back and have been pining away for her for the last 4 years, and as long as she THINKS you will keep doing so you don't stand a chance in hell of getting her back. At best you are the her safety net if everything else falls apart.

You need to change that! Tell her that even though it isn't what you wanted or hoped for you finally know in your heart that you and her will never have what you once did and you are moving on. Tell her that you want to smell and dress better because its time for you to find someone to replace her. If she gets mad or mopey tell you you're not trying to irritate her but she moved on and you need to do the same.

If that sounds harsh, it is meant too! You've been her lap dog for 4 years now and you need to do something brash to get her attention, because anything gradual or less than in-your-face is likely to go unnoticed, or at least un-believed and likely un-cared about.

Lastly, give up on the hope of winning her back and get out and start meeting new women.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-03-2017 9:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best social/sexual phero combo to attract young women? Columbo 27 12,880 06-20-2018 11:26 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  your favorite social, attraction, respect, sexual, love spray and why? examine 4 4,778 08-16-2014 12:50 AM
Last Post: albasiero