PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
Love Potion mix of blends just KICKING it - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Womens Area (/Forum-Womens-Area)
+--- Thread: Love Potion mix of blends just KICKING it (/Thread-LP-mix-of-blends-just-KICKING-it)

Love Potion mix of blends just KICKING it - Shelly B - 06-19-2012 8:59 AM

Ok - for those of you who prefer the simplicity of ordering from one place - OR are totally new and want to try a couple things - here's a suggestion of things I've been tinkering with from a mix of manufacturerers that I decided to see if I could get same or similar effects - using all Love Potion's. And you can - it's just spritzing differerntly.

- Love Potion Perfect Match
- Love Potion Topper Spray - lower dose
- Love Potion Essence of Woman in OIL
- 1 Baggie of Pippettes (or use a baby eye dropper if you have one at home)

Take the Essence of Woman - Suck up 4 drops in your Pippette or dropper - insert into your Perfect Match _ either the 1/3 roll-on or the 1 oz spray - perfect amount on either. Shake well in either case for all future applications.

Apply Perfect Match/with Cops to wrists, back of neck, cleavage. Spritz hair and neck with Topper. You be the judge of how much - each person is different. I use a lot.

You are now a first love, glowing specimen of loveliness - sexy but not too too- other women won't hate you. And seriously - see if you can keep a man who is serious about you - off of you. If he wants you and loves you already - you are now man-nip. You are going to be human octopus grouped like teenagers every time the kids aren't looking - if you have kids underfoot.

And if you are esrly in this thing and he is falling in love with you - he's on his way to doomed.

This one is a seal-the-deal blend and then a keep-it-sealed.

Enjoy!

RE: Love Potion mix of blends just KICKING it - Synergist - 06-19-2012 9:43 AM

Shelly, sorry to threadjack but is there a way to contact you since you have your PMs disabled? I wanted to ask your advice but I don't think you saw my post.

RE: Love Potion mix of blends just KICKING it - Shelly B - 06-19-2012 10:36 AM

(06-19-2012 9:43 AM)Synergist Wrote:  Shelly, sorry to threadjack but is there a way to contact you since you have your PMs disabled? I wanted to ask your advice but I don't think you saw my post.

Sorry - Will try to activate PM's on the control panel...

Edited to say : DONE