PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
My first experience with Evolve - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links (/Forum-Pheromone-Companies-Reviews-and-Links)
+---- Forum: PheromoneXS (/Forum-PheromoneXS)
+----- Forum: Product Reviews (/Forum-Product-Reviews--137)
+----- Thread: My first experience with Evolve (/Thread-My-first-experience-with-Evolve)

My first experience with Evolve - Sptsmed - 04-19-2012 1:36 PM

Thanks to Steve O for allowing me to participate as a tester for his new mix Smile

The mailman arrived yesterday at our main practice and I found a nice little package with a bottle of Evolve inside. Nice tester bottle, no leaks and almost full Smile I sprayed just a little on my arm and it is not scented, which can be a plus for me as I have more than enough cover scents as it is. Pretty strong smelling on its on and I actually got a bit of self effect from it, which is pretty rare for me. Kind of the same feeling I used to get with IS, but more laid back, focused and just happy as hell with what ever is going on with me at the moment, those I did not get from IS. So, self effects period is nice and these were what I consider very good ones.

I honestly did not know what to expect from Evolve as I have only used some of the massage oil from Steve O, which is great stuff, lasts forever and you can use it and not leave an oil sheen on the sheets afterward. As far as Pheromones I just have no experience with any of Steve's creations, so I was going blind in this, yet excited to see what I get to see testing it.

OK, I had a lunch meeting today with a sales rep and two of his marketing people looking at some joint venture opportunities in another market and the possibility of using his marketing people as contracts for us if we decide to make that move as well. I have known him for 15 years and have known one of the marketing reps for two, maybe three years and the other I have met once or twice at social functions that we were both at. Both are very attractive blondes, first in her late twenties and second is in her late thirties, both solid 8 to 9's as that is what gets them in the doors of most places to ask for their business LOL.

Rep A, the older of the two is generally pretty talkative and happy, occasionally a little flirty if drinks are involved and is definitely fun to be around at socials.

Rep B, the younger of the two is pretty to herself when not talking shop, looks great, knows that she looks great and hardly ever smiles or laughs, she is just business even at functions with alcohol.

Well, I had already put on A314 an hour or so before just because it was one of those days that I truly needed to focus and be attentive to charting, but right before leaving to go meet them, that little bottle of Evolve called my name, so I figured why not Smile Two sprays to my neck, and one to my wrists, spread between the two and off I went.

I arrived and they had a table already reserved, Rep A was her usual nice and talkative self, stood up and gave me a hug. Rep B just gave me her hand to shake and spoke and the owner and his accountant were their normal selfs, smiled, order what ever you like and lets talk.

We sit and talk shop for a little while, I am sitting across the table from Rep A and Rep B and the accountant, and on my side is myself, a partner and the owner of their company. We have finished with our salads and Rep A is talking about their proposed venture and starts to twitch a little and fidget in her chair and starts to twirl her hair. OK, sneaky Evolve has some attraction to it I see, so I am smiling at the fact that she is getting into the cloud and I look over at Rep B and she is staring at me, turns a little red as she looks down real fast and fidgets for her paperwork. I focus back on Rep A again as she is talking and her eyes are beyond dilated and she is smiling and talking away. I look back over and catch Rep B looking again and this time she is just stopped there for a couple of seconds and then quickly fiddles with her paperwork again. So, not only does Evolve seem to have a nice attraction quality, but it seems to work on all ages too Smile

Well, we are wrapping up the meeting after an hour or so, Rep B has become a chatter box so much that Rep A has given her a few odd stares, so there must be some nice social and opening in the mix as well.

We, stand up and their owner asks if I have a heavy afternoon, I say, no actually I am off the rest of the day, might go back and do some paperwork, but I am done other than that. He gets his brief case and Rep B comes over and smiles and hugs me ( THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED ) and said she looks forward to hopefully working with us in the future and seeing me again at some of the upcoming social functions. Rep A, gets her things and then tells the owner, y'all go on, I would like to ask a few more questions about the potential marketing aspects and get a more clear picture. They leave and she says, want to get a seat at the bar, I could use a bloody mary and since you are done, would you like a drink and we can talk about those numbers.

We grab a seat at the bar, we are the only ones on this side of the bar, she gets her drink and I just get another glass of tea. She reaches over and touches my leg and says I really enjoyed lunch, I think there is some good possibilities going forward. Next thing I know, we are talking about anything and everything but business. Talking about my boat, where all I take it, she thinks she and Rep B might like to go out and sun bathe sometime, what all I do for fun and anything other than numbers and business LOL. We talk for another 45 minutes or so and she has been very kino, I have even tried to stay away from it as I DO NOT MIX business with pleasure, but it has been interesting to watch her through this. I finally say I better get moving, and don't want your boss calling to ask where you are. She laughed, got up, gave me a huge hug and said, lets talk about this marketing again soon, and by the way, here is my personal cell number, just don't tell anyone I gave you this.

So, having no clue what to expect from Evolve and figuring I was not really testing in much of an environment to see a lot from it hit wise, I was definitely surprised. It seems to be a very complex formula and seems to have a little bit of;
1. Social inhibition
2. Attraction first and then moving toward an at ease feeling
3. A sneaky bit of sexual to it in that it caused kino and not just good reaction to mine as I did not start or even progress it, she did it all
4. A feeling that after being exposed to it a while, people that you really do not know all that well, feel that they have known you all their life

So, so far Evolve is VERY INTERESTING for sure, and I look forward to taking it with me to the beach this weekend and seeing how it works around someone that has been with me for AM,TL and Glace a couple of times, but I have not seen in two months. More reports to follow as I get to play with this some more. Once again Thank You Steve O for allowing me the honor to test this combination Smile

RE: My first experience with Evolve - SteveO - 04-19-2012 1:54 PM

Evolve is Pure sexuality at 20 mcg Androstenone per spray. One spray should be sufficient to invoke some serious sexual responses but its also very well buffered and social. This is not the Ascend product which is alpha leader. You should really wear this for going out to party or socialize or picking up women. I'm actually surprised there wasn't an orgy.

Keep the feedback coming though there are some useful bits of info. When you get a better handle on it I'll relate some of the things you already picked up on.

RE: My first experience with Evolve - Sptsmed - 04-19-2012 1:56 PM

Oh it is definitely going with me to the beach this weekend, I was wondering if three sprays might be a bit much, but really did not know how to gauge it, might back it down to one or two sprays and see where that hits this weekend. So far I am having a blast with it !!!!!

RE: My first experience with Evolve - TwistedOstrich - 04-19-2012 5:40 PM

(04-19-2012 1:54 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Evolve is Pure sexuality at 20 mcg Androstenone per spray. One spray should be sufficient to invoke some serious sexual responses but its also very well buffered and social.

Must be insanely buffered! I wonder if 3 sprays is the max someone could get away with...

I'm staying away from reading the reviews atm, but noticed you used 3 sprays and no mention of OD...

RE: My first experience with Evolve - dbot - 04-19-2012 5:50 PM

60mcgs of Androstenone to a business meeting with no casualties! Impressive!

RE: My first experience with Evolve - eyeofra - 04-19-2012 10:42 PM

Good reporting, although I hate to see results contaminated by another mix, especially something potent like a314. I would love to see another run with Evolve solo. Personally this data goes straight to the trash bin because of the variable added by a314 being applied an hour prior.

Hmm I have to check my mailbox. If you've received your evolve sample. . .

RE: My first experience with Evolve - SteveO - 04-19-2012 11:15 PM

(04-19-2012 10:42 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  Good reporting, although I hate to see results contaminated by another mix, especially something potent like a314. I would love to see another run with Evolve solo. Personally this data goes straight to the trash bin because of the variable added by a314 being applied an hour prior.

Hmm I have to check my mailbox. If you've received your evolve sample. . .

Not necessarily since I too used it with A314 for a while too. It was before I finalized the Ascend and after numerous times solo to wear it like I wear my favorite club combo of A314 and Turn Up The Heat. I wanted to gauge the results because I was interested to see how it would work. I also needed a benchmark for when I tested with the finalized Ascend product.

I sent out all the Evolve samples the very same day so all domestic shipments should be there. International, well its one of the pitfalls of using the USPS. Its cheap but snail mail describes it well.

RE: My first experience with Evolve - eyeofra - 04-19-2012 11:22 PM

Yep. Got it. Will wear it to work in the morning, 1 spray by the sounds of it hehe.

RE: My first experience with Evolve - SteveO - 04-19-2012 11:32 PM

(04-19-2012 5:40 PM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  Must be insanely buffered! I wonder if 3 sprays is the max someone could get away with...

I'm staying away from reading the reviews atm, but noticed you used 3 sprays and no mention of OD...
Its not just buffered well but by the act of a mistake on another test run, I discovered a unique way to temper diffusion of all molecules steadily and evenly. At the end of the night the wearer has just as much Androstenone as Alpha Androstenol or any other molecule. I used to hate having to attempt to figure out what was still working and what had dissipated in a mix like the original ICM. Mostly, as I am sure you know, it would be Androstenone while the socials were long gone. If you sprayed more ICM (or any mix) you'd more than likely have to much Androstenone while all the other molecules were just right. With an OD of Androstenone though it wouldn't matter though if all the socials were okay anyway. You'd basically be screwed and not in the good way you wanted. My mistake corrected that. LOL, best mistake I ever madeBig Grin.

Its really quite a simple process that slows down diffusion of molecules to act as a buffer in itself, all the while evenly dispersing all molecules at a sustainable rate. Simple, but fascinating. It totally caught me by surprise. Whenever I screw up a mix, or make something I don't like I end up with a big bottle of stuff I eventually end up tossing. I was telling a friend tonight that I had a 120 mL bottle of Ascend that I wasn't sure if I was on 5 or 6 mL of one of the concentrates. That's what I get for answering a call in the middle. I certainly couldn't ever release it that way. It could be the best mix ever, but because I could never repeat it, it goes to the personal use bin. With the mistake I made it was something I knew I did and exactly how to repeat it and it actually worked better than what I was supposed to do. After solid testing I decided to implement it for additional testing and I got lucky. I think you'll really like it.

RE: My first experience with Evolve - SteveO - 04-19-2012 11:35 PM

(04-19-2012 5:50 PM)dbot Wrote:  60mcgs of Androstenone to a business meeting with no casualties! Impressive!

Yeah I'm surprised there wasn't an orgy! From his report it sure sounds like it could have gone that way though;)

RE: My first experience with Evolve - Cman888 - 04-20-2012 12:51 AM

Evolve eh....

Is there any chance of getting a tester??

Evolve and ascend. i like the names...

Man i missed out on a lot..
Evolve eh....

Is there any chance of getting a tester??

Evolve and ascend. i like the names...

Man i missed out on a lot..

RE: My first experience with Evolve - Sptsmed - 04-20-2012 7:18 AM

Second outing with Evolve:

OK, after my lunch time experience and finding out that we were going to take one of our residents out to eat as she is finishing up this next week, I decided to refresh the Evolve with just one spray LOL, as I figured I probably still had some remnants left from earlier in the afternoon. We ended up going to the same place that I had the meeting earlier and eating there, not a bad choice for sure, but same venue and menu I had earlier. Nine of us sitting around a large table, six guys and three women, two being wives and one being our resident. The meal went well and really not much effects or hits from anyone, thankfully as I was seated between two guys, but I did notice that with one, a younger guy, athletic trainer and always a bit cocky in his attitude seemed very subdued this evening. This is someone that as far as the food chain goes at work is down closer to the bottom, but is very cut and built and has a post roid head type ego and is always boisterous and loud and full of himself. Well, tonight it was as if he had his nuts cut off as he was pretty reserved and almost would stop what ever he was saying if I looked like I was about to speak. Nothing against him personally, he does a great job for us and I like him and have invited him out with us many nights, but at times he can just be to much into himself and that attitude and vocal expression of such can get old. Tonight he was more a mouse than a tiger, kind of odd. On the other hand, one of our accountants that handles expenses and such is the typical shy and quiet type, good lord tonight he was a jabber mouth. Granted he had a few glasses of wine and I am not sure how much of an alcohol consumer he is LOL, but tonight he was flapping his mouth more than I have ever seen. So wondering if Evolve has the effect on guys to tame the tiger and also unleash the lamb, interesting for sure.

Well, a couple of glasses of wine and with everything coming to a close with our meal around 9:00 I figured what the hell, head a few blocks over to the Yacht Club and have a beer or two, I have that free bar tab with some money still left on it LOL, and see who might be there for an hour or so. I get there and sit down at the bar, one of the bartenders that is normally there, mid forties, very cute, very talkative greets me and has a mich ultra waiting by the time I sit down. She asks where I have been lately, has not seen me in a while and was glad I came in. She talks a bit more and then smiles and said I like your new cologne, I don't think I have noticed that one before. I laughed and said, I honestly did not know you kept track of my smells LOL, she smiled and talked a little more, then moved around the bar to wait on a few others. A couple of minutes later she is back and introduces me to the new bartender, mid twenties, very very very nice Smile long blonde hair and baby blue eyes that just scream something at you Smile Now, this is something she would do for anyone there as that is the only way Busty, we will call her can get to know all the members. "Busty" comes back in a few minutes and brings me another beer and asks the usual questions, what I do, where I live, how long I have been a member and such, the smiles and moves around the bar again.

I am now enjoying myself and in comes two women that I have known for a while, one married and one wanting to be LOL, both early forties and both pretty attractive, but both pretty solid drunks LOL. They came over and gave me a hug and pulled up a bar stool next to me and sat down to order wine and shots LOL. They drank a few, laughed a good bit, moved around in their chair a little allowing their dresses to get opened a little and expose their legs, a normal thing for them to do, so not a hit at all. Around 10:30 or so they have gotten up and gone to the rest room, the wine and shots I guess were talking to them, and "Busty" comes back over and smiles and asks if I would like another beer. I say sure, maybe one more and then I am going to have to call it a night. She smiles and said ah, fun plans with the ladies I guess. I quip back with a bit of a smile and said "My darling, I am appalled that you would think or even suggest such of a gentleman like me, especially since you don't even know me yet." She kind of turned red a little and was about to apoligize and I laughed and said, "Busty" I am just kidding, no, I am going to go check on my boat and then call it a night. She says, "oh, you have a boat in the harbor too" and I said yes and I am looking for a nice young bartender to come help serve drinks on hot summer days. She smiled and said, "yeah, I bet you are" and walked around the bar again. Well, drunk two come back and invite me to come with them to their next drinking venture, I politely refused and they hugged me, one grabbed my ass and they left. Still would not call that a hit as much as shots and just their nature in general LOL.

By then I am motioning for the normal bartender to close my account for the night, she comes over and leans over to give me a hug and tells me I need to come back more often. Then she says, hey, "Busty" is about to get off, she is new and she parked up by the Coast Guard complex, I just want her to feel safe, do you mind walking her out." I said no, be happy to and I got up to head toward the exit and "Busty" comes around and says, "thank you, I appreciate having such a gentleman walk me to my car" half smiling and half joking. We get down the stairs and out into the parking lot and she asks, "which boat is yours?" So I pointed to it two piers over and she said, " that is nice, I think I could handle serving drinks on it, when do I start?" I laughed and said yeah, OK, bring me your resume sometime and we keep walking. We get to her car and she turns and gives me a hug and says thank you for doing this, I told them I would be OK. I smiled and said I didn't mind, honestly and as she opens her door and starts her car I turn to walk away and head back to my car. She backs up, pulls next to me, rolls down her window and says, hey, by the way, I really do like your boat, I know you were just kidding about the job, but I have never been out to the islands and would love to go sometime. She smiled and said thanks again and then said come see me, my nights are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. She rolls up her window and heads away as I head back to my car.

So, second use of Evolve, more social settings, second one for sure and there is a definite attraction builder in it for sure and it is almost as if it hits younger women harder than older ones. Maybe a different effect on both, and I am obviously early in testing, but it seems so far that for older women it is more sexual in nature and for younger ones it is more attraction and intrigue building. I am looking forward to seeing how it performs this weekend for sure, good stuff so far!!!!!!

RE: My first experience with Evolve - SteveO - 04-20-2012 9:18 AM

Tends to tame men too, especially boisterous menSmile

RE: My first experience with Evolve - Sptsmed - 04-23-2012 2:32 PM

Weekend of fun, Evolve worn again Friday night:

Ok, I headed over to the beach again this past weekend and took a much smaller than normal shave kit with my toys in it. I always keep the Glace,AM and TL handy, along with Impi and Wingman Black label lately, HS, New Pheromone Additive, P83, TAC and a few others. This weekend I narrowed it down to just the Glace,AM and TL and the Evolve with New Pheromone Additive, P83 and TAC along as amplifiers when needed and wanted.

Friday I decided to stop in at the local table ballet for a little fun and research prior to getting to the condo and this time I went with two sprays of Evolve only, one spray on my neck and one between my wrists rubbed together along with some Creed Virgin Water as cover. As soon as I walked in, the two performers that had some wardrobe issues in the past were fast over to meet me and say hello and steer me to the bar. I told them I was not there for long, but yes I would splurge for a private session dance from each before I had to get out of there. I settled in for a beer and soon I was whisked off to a private area by the blonde that became a gushing fountain the last time she did a lap dance for me. She hugged me once we got there and said you always smell so good. Soon the dance started and she got into it again, but this time she would actually pause a bit here and there and ask if she was doing good and if I was enjoying it, that was odd and different. It was a nice long song and when she finished she hugged me tightly for like a minute or two before putting her top back on and then sat down and asked if I could get her a drink when the waitress came around. I gladly did and she sat and talked for a few minutes and thanked me for the drink, said it was great to see me again, but that she had to go freshen up as she really gets turned on when she dances for me. I went to stand up and she planted a huge kiss on me, reached down and grabbed me and said maybe one day we can have even more privacy. Well, Evolve did not disappoint at the table ballet LOL, still seemed to cause a dampening effect, but also seemed to cause her to go out of her way to make sure I was enjoying it and could she do anything different or better, that was a first. The kiss and grab was different as well, as the bouncer stopped her and said something to her after she walked away from me, but the comment about more privacy I would not call a hit as she already has made a comment about wanting to lay out on my boat, or come to the condo one weekend.

On to the condo and had a couple of hours before my friend was to arrive, so I got a chance to hit the pool for a bit, then shower and shave and get ready for the evening. First night I went with old trusted combo of AM, Glace and TL just for consistency with my projections with her and that is the combo that she been exposed to on me the most. It definitely did not fail as figured and the P83, New Pheromone Additive and TAC at the end of the night seemed to once again boost things for the good.

Second night I decided to try the Evolve with her and see how things went. Two sprays again, one to my chest and one between my wrists and used Versace Man as cover sent. Things ended up exactly how they went on Friday night, but the few things that I did notice were a little different was that she was more touchy feely and more kino than normal. She is one that is not that much for public affection, except little under the table type things or a quick kiss or hug here and there. Saturday night on several occasions I leaned over to kiss her and she met me with a full lock down and her tongue leading the way. She was very clingy to me most of the night and on one occasion when I was holding her hand under the table, she pulled it under her sundress and up to her panties to show me just how excited she was at the moment. This is a girl that is extremely conservative in public, but can show that kind of desire, excitement and fun once back home, so this was a new side to her I had not seen before, and not a bad one either LOL.

When we got back I did not even get a chance to add any New Pheromone Additive as she was already pulling me toward the jacuzzi tub as soon as we walked in. Well, she left early Sunday afternoon, thankfully I could grab a short nap as I was exhausted and needed a little rest before meeting friends out later that afternoon. Five thirty comes along and honestly I am whipped, but I figured OK, I promised I would show up and this would be a good chance to test Evolve in a social situation again and non date related, always putting the research first Smile Two sprays of Evolve, one on chest and one spread between my wrists and then Kenneth Cole Reaction as cover and out the door to meet friends at a beach pub.

They were already there on the deck and had a couple of small tables pretty close to the bar and far enough away from the stage to be able to talk and hear things. Several local girls already hanging out with them as well as a couple of girls that regularly join us when we all get together. I made the rounds and spoke to everyone, hugged the girls that are always there and introduced myself to the three new ones and then was looking for a stool to plant in when one of the new ones pulled a stool out as to say here is one, but before I could get there, a regular grabs me by the arm and pulls me to the stool next to her. OK, that was nice, I guess LOL. She was like I just haven't seen you in forever, actually three weeks is all, and she is just going on about this and that.

About an hour or so later, I get up, go to the rest room and when I come back one of the new girls stops me and says lets do a shot, so I do, then before I could sit and join her and another cute blonde, regular comes along and scoops my arm again starting back into some story from an hour ago. I stayed around till around ten before calling it a night, I did get the phone number of the girl that I did the shot with, along with her cute blonde friends who snuck hers to me and said, don't tell you know who LOL. Then as I am going to leave, regular comes over and hugs me and gives me a kiss goodbye and says it has been to long, we need to hang out more.

Observations on the afternoon/evening:

Evolve definitely opens the door pretty wide and you only have to make a half step it seems and they make the rest of it for you. Very good conversation mix and seems to create attraction, comfort and a bit of that interesting guy image all at the same time. The new girls I met and the two that I got numbers from I did not have to work at all to get a conversation going, they pretty much did right after I said Hello, my name is .....
It also seemed to create a bit of protection mode or possession mood from regular girl. She went out of her way to pull me toward her to sit, would not seem to let me drift to far away from her before she would interrupt a conversation or smile and wave to come there for a moment. And when I was leaving she kissed me, I had not done anything before with her more than hugging her neck when I left each time and maybe talking a little bit here and there. So I think with women that you have been around it might tend to make them feel more connected to you and more possessive of your time, that could be good or bad I think LOL.
With the guys once again it seemed to create that most interesting guy at the bar type aura, everyone went out of there way to speak, find a way to join my conversations and even one friend who is usually a royal horn dog and only out for himself actually took me over and introduced me to a couple of girls that he was working hard to get to know.

So, Evolve definitely has a strong sexual side to it, but it is not in your face sexual, but more easily steered that way if everything else is right for that to happen. It seems to create attraction, comfort and intrigue from women that are new to you and a feeling of connection and even possession to a degree from those you have been around. Guys just want to be around you and it definitely seems to calm the boisterous and even tame them to a degree.

Good stuff so far, thankfully I still have a good bit left in the bottle to keep playing with, but at this stage I would definitely say it will be a product that I purchase and use in the future based on my results to this point.

RE: My first experience with Evolve - MangoEruption - 04-23-2012 5:24 PM

(04-23-2012 2:32 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Weekend of fun, Evolve worn again Friday night:

Ok, I headed over to the beach again this past weekend and took a much smaller than normal shave kit with my toys in it. I always keep the Glace,AM and TL handy, along with Impi and Wingman Black label lately, HS, New Pheromone Additive, P83, TAC and a few others. This weekend I narrowed it down to just the Glace,AM and TL and the Evolve with New Pheromone Additive, P83 and TAC along as amplifiers when needed and wanted.

Friday I decided to stop in at the local table ballet for a little fun and research prior to getting to the condo and this time I went with two sprays of Evolve only, one spray on my neck and one between my wrists rubbed together along with some Creed Virgin Water as cover. As soon as I walked in, the two performers that had some wardrobe issues in the past were fast over to meet me and say hello and steer me to the bar. I told them I was not there for long, but yes I would splurge for a private session dance from each before I had to get out of there. I settled in for a beer and soon I was whisked off to a private area by the blonde that became a gushing fountain the last time she did a lap dance for me. She hugged me once we got there and said you always smell so good. Soon the dance started and she got into it again, but this time she would actually pause a bit here and there and ask if she was doing good and if I was enjoying it, that was odd and different. It was a nice long song and when she finished she hugged me tightly for like a minute or two before putting her top back on and then sat down and asked if I could get her a drink when the waitress came around. I gladly did and she sat and talked for a few minutes and thanked me for the drink, said it was great to see me again, but that she had to go freshen up as she really gets turned on when she dances for me. I went to stand up and she planted a huge kiss on me, reached down and grabbed me and said maybe one day we can have even more privacy. Well, Evolve did not disappoint at the table ballet LOL, still seemed to cause a dampening effect, but also seemed to cause her to go out of her way to make sure I was enjoying it and could she do anything different or better, that was a first. The kiss and grab was different as well, as the bouncer stopped her and said something to her after she walked away from me, but the comment about more privacy I would not call a hit as she already has made a comment about wanting to lay out on my boat, or come to the condo one weekend.

On to the condo and had a couple of hours before my friend was to arrive, so I got a chance to hit the pool for a bit, then shower and shave and get ready for the evening. First night I went with old trusted combo of AM, Glace and TL just for consistency with my projections with her and that is the combo that she been exposed to on me the most. It definitely did not fail as figured and the P83, New Pheromone Additive and TAC at the end of the night seemed to once again boost things for the good.

Second night I decided to try the Evolve with her and see how things went. Two sprays again, one to my chest and one between my wrists and used Versace Man as cover sent. Things ended up exactly how they went on Friday night, but the few things that I did notice were a little different was that she was more touchy feely and more kino than normal. She is one that is not that much for public affection, except little under the table type things or a quick kiss or hug here and there. Saturday night on several occasions I leaned over to kiss her and she met me with a full lock down and her tongue leading the way. She was very clingy to me most of the night and on one occasion when I was holding her hand under the table, she pulled it under her sundress and up to her panties to show me just how excited she was at the moment. This is a girl that is extremely conservative in public, but can show that kind of desire, excitement and fun once back home, so this was a new side to her I had not seen before, and not a bad one either LOL.

When we got back I did not even get a chance to add any New Pheromone Additive as she was already pulling me toward the jacuzzi tub as soon as we walked in. Well, she left early Sunday afternoon, thankfully I could grab a short nap as I was exhausted and needed a little rest before meeting friends out later that afternoon. Five thirty comes along and honestly I am whipped, but I figured OK, I promised I would show up and this would be a good chance to test Evolve in a social situation again and non date related, always putting the research first Smile Two sprays of Evolve, one on chest and one spread between my wrists and then Kenneth Cole Reaction as cover and out the door to meet friends at a beach pub.

They were already there on the deck and had a couple of small tables pretty close to the bar and far enough away from the stage to be able to talk and hear things. Several local girls already hanging out with them as well as a couple of girls that regularly join us when we all get together. I made the rounds and spoke to everyone, hugged the girls that are always there and introduced myself to the three new ones and then was looking for a stool to plant in when one of the new ones pulled a stool out as to say here is one, but before I could get there, a regular grabs me by the arm and pulls me to the stool next to her. OK, that was nice, I guess LOL. She was like I just haven't seen you in forever, actually three weeks is all, and she is just going on about this and that.

About an hour or so later, I get up, go to the rest room and when I come back one of the new girls stops me and says lets do a shot, so I do, then before I could sit and join her and another cute blonde, regular comes along and scoops my arm again starting back into some story from an hour ago. I stayed around till around ten before calling it a night, I did get the phone number of the girl that I did the shot with, along with her cute blonde friends who snuck hers to me and said, don't tell you know who LOL. Then as I am going to leave, regular comes over and hugs me and gives me a kiss goodbye and says it has been to long, we need to hang out more.

Observations on the afternoon/evening:

Evolve definitely opens the door pretty wide and you only have to make a half step it seems and they make the rest of it for you. Very good conversation mix and seems to create attraction, comfort and a bit of that interesting guy image all at the same time. The new girls I met and the two that I got numbers from I did not have to work at all to get a conversation going, they pretty much did right after I said Hello, my name is .....
It also seemed to create a bit of protection mode or possession mood from regular girl. She went out of her way to pull me toward her to sit, would not seem to let me drift to far away from her before she would interrupt a conversation or smile and wave to come there for a moment. And when I was leaving she kissed me, I had not done anything before with her more than hugging her neck when I left each time and maybe talking a little bit here and there. So I think with women that you have been around it might tend to make them feel more connected to you and more possessive of your time, that could be good or bad I think LOL.
With the guys once again it seemed to create that most interesting guy at the bar type aura, everyone went out of there way to speak, find a way to join my conversations and even one friend who is usually a royal horn dog and only out for himself actually took me over and introduced me to a couple of girls that he was working hard to get to know.

So, Evolve definitely has a strong sexual side to it, but it is not in your face sexual, but more easily steered that way if everything else is right for that to happen. It seems to create attraction, comfort and intrigue from women that are new to you and a feeling of connection and even possession to a degree from those you have been around. Guys just want to be around you and it definitely seems to calm the boisterous and even tame them to a degree.

Good stuff so far, thankfully I still have a good bit left in the bottle to keep playing with, but at this stage I would definitely say it will be a product that I purchase and use in the future based on my results to this point.

Damn, I'm anxious for evolve to come out NOW!

RE: My first experience with Evolve - shadowjc - 04-23-2012 5:56 PM

When you say "anxious for evolve to come out NOW!", is Evolve in testing phase? Or is it just sold out?

From the website, it says "Out of Stock"
http://massagexs.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=47&product_id=60
And is that the actual price? $199 for 0.33 fl oz bottle? Or is it just a place holder?

RE: My first experience with Evolve - Pagodeiro - 04-23-2012 6:13 PM

(04-23-2012 5:24 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  Damn, I'm anxious for evolve to come out NOW!

Is there any reason to quote such a long post just to place a one-liner below ?

It does not make it easier for people who search for information do read here if they have to dig through 50% quotes of long posts just to find a one-liner !!

Pago

RE: My first experience with Evolve - SteveO - 04-23-2012 7:18 PM

(04-23-2012 5:56 PM)shadowjc Wrote:  When you say "anxious for evolve to come out NOW!", is Evolve in testing phase? Or is it just sold out?

From the website, it says "Out of Stock"
http://massagexs.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=47&product_id=60
And is that the actual price? $199 for 0.33 fl oz bottle? Or is it just a place holder?

Sorry I have covered this in many of the many threadsSmile. Its just in testing phase right now and no price has actually been set. You're right, that's just a place holder until I can figure out all the details. Look for an announcement sometime this week.

RE: My first experience with Evolve - shadowjc - 04-23-2012 11:01 PM

Thanks for the info Steve. Sorry, I just joined this forum not too long ago and still have a lot to read and research on what products to look into buying for my first set of mones. So from this thread, it looks like your Evolve (ICM 3.0) is a combination of sexual + social attraction? I was gonna go for AM + Glace + Androstadienone to do the same, but I think I might have to hold off on that and do more research.

RE: My first experience with Evolve - SteveO - 04-24-2012 8:33 AM

(04-23-2012 11:01 PM)shadowjc Wrote:  Thanks for the info Steve. Sorry, I just joined this forum not too long ago and still have a lot to read and research on what products to look into buying for my first set of mones. So from this thread, it looks like your Evolve (ICM 3.0) is a combination of sexual + social attraction? I was gonna go for AM + Glace + Androstadienone to do the same, but I think I might have to hold off on that and do more research.

LOLz, I wasn't saying "sorry" as in why haven't you searched the whole forum. I was saying sorry, I wrote this so many times I thought it was here too, but it wasn'tSmile. No biggie.

I appreciate you having enough confidence in my products to wait for their release and understand it must be tough to wait when getting started. I personally know I wouldn't want to. Because of your willingness to test out the products I'll pre-release some. At this stage I'm set at the cost @$29.97 which includes free Domestic Priority mail. An extra $6 for International Priority Mail (Shipping is screwed up so if international you have to pay the full $16.95 but I refund $10.95 back when I ship it. Won't be an issue in the new cart system hopefully up and running in a couple more weeks).

RE: My first experience with Evolve - halo0073 - 04-24-2012 8:50 AM

Sounds great. Sptsmd...why do i get the feeling you are hot?

RE: My first experience with Evolve - Sptsmed - 04-24-2012 9:04 AM

Not today, temps are in the low to mid 70's, just a little warm is all Smile

RE: My first experience with Evolve - halo0073 - 04-24-2012 9:25 AM

(04-24-2012 9:04 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Not today, temps are in the low to mid 70's, just a little warm is all Smile

PM me a pic, I don't believe you ;)

RE: My first experience with Evolve - dsouza - 06-30-2013 6:36 AM

(04-23-2012 2:32 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Weekend of fun, Evolve worn again Friday night:

I disagree that evolve is a sexual product.. i see it more as a sexy product which is very social and great for daytime use. It does create attraction, comfort and intrigue .. I have gotten lots of women laughing and hanging on to every word I say.. however, none have been in the mood for anything more than platonic joking around and socializing. After about 30 seconds of talking women will try to get rid of you after you say too much when wearing evolve.. they'll claim they're busy , have things to do, have to get back to their jobs etc Especially if you're not a natural charmer with game and don't know how to close.. For those that know how to say all the right things at the right time evolve may be worthwhile. But remember it sensual not sexual. This all happens during the early hours of the mix. During the later hrs women get angry, I get angry, and no one is horny.. Its anger and rage from men and women. This happens to me after its on for more than 2 hrs. Maybe they are angry because the physical is not happening and they don't know how to react -- their hormones are saying its time to fuck or fight and the opportunity is not there to fuck so its times to fight. Or maybe women sense the sudden social to sexual change and are not impressed by your new DTF signature when initially they peg you as a sweet guy.. Its like a lack of trust which causes this anger.

Now would you rather trust a product that is interesting like evolve that changes over time but yet can be volatile in the reactions you get, or a product that is consistent that is designed to achieve one goal that you can wear in a specific situation?

RE: My first experience with Evolve - SS108 - 06-30-2013 8:58 AM

(06-30-2013 6:36 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I disagree that evolve is a sexual product.. i see it more as a sexy product which is very social and great for daytime use. It does create attraction, comfort and intrigue .. I have gotten lots of women laughing and hanging on to every word I say.. however, none have been in the mood for anything more than platonic joking around and socializing. After about 30 seconds of talking women will try to get rid of you after you say too much when wearing evolve.. they'll claim they're busy , have things to do, have to get back to their jobs etc Especially if you're not a natural charmer with game and don't know how to close.. For those that know how to say all the right things at the right time evolve may be worthwhile. But remember it sensual not sexual. This all happens during the early hours of the mix. During the later hrs women get angry, I get angry, and no one is horny.. Its anger and rage from men and women. This happens to me after its on for more than 2 hrs. Maybe they are angry because the physical is not happening and they don't know how to react -- their hormones are saying its time to fuck or fight and the opportunity is not there to fuck so its times to fight. Or maybe women sense the sudden social to sexual change and are not impressed by your new DTF signature when initially they peg you as a sweet guy.. Its like a lack of trust which causes this anger.

Now would you rather trust a product that is interesting like evolve that changes over time but yet can be volatile in the reactions you get, or a product that is consistent that is designed to achieve one goal that you can wear in a specific situation?

If you have a moment, which mone formula if any works for you consistently or at least somewhat consistently?

Reading your initial review of Evolve I got the idea that its a pretty effective product for you. However as time goes by you seem to be less & less fond of it. Is my characterization correct? Please not I am not trying to insinuate anything or act in a covertly hostile manner. Just curious.

I take it then that you prefer Ammo + IS over Evolve?

Thanks.

RE: My first experience with Evolve - dsouza - 06-30-2013 9:03 AM

(06-30-2013 8:58 AM)SS108 Wrote:  If you have a moment, which mone formula if any works for you consistently or at least somewhat consistently?

Reading your initial review of Evolve I got the idea that its a pretty effective product for you. However as time goes by you seem to be less & less fond of it. Is my characterization correct? Please not I am not trying to insinuate anything or act in a covertly hostile manner. Just curious.

I take it then that you prefer Ammo + IS over Evolve?

Thanks.

Unfortantely I cannot answer that question here because the moderators do not like the discussion of other competing vendors products on SteveO's forum.

Sorry. You can PM me if you'd like.

As for EvolveXS and my impression over the times I'm worn it.. It seems to work less and less the more i wear it... this is true of most pheromone products for me. Think about it self effects and placebo must account for 50% of a mones effectiveness when you first wear it.. That's a huge drop 50% on subsequent occasions. Success usually returns after a long layoff and then return to the product while forgetting you put it on.. usually a coincidence when you realize why are things going so well and then it hits you -- mones!

When you anticipate what is going to happen you don't live in the moment. You are left living in the past or future not the present and people can sense when you're not alive in the moment with them. Its as if you're trying to hard or have a lot on your mind.