PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links (/Forum-Pheromone-Companies-Reviews-and-Links)
+---- Forum: PheromoneXS (/Forum-PheromoneXS)
+----- Forum: Product Reviews (/Forum-Product-Reviews--137)
+----- Thread: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports (/Thread-Evolution-aka-ICM-3-0-Test-Reports)

Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Injektilo - 04-19-2012 9:22 AM

I'm starting up a thread for reports on Steve's Evolution for the people who received samples from him. I received my sample yesterday morning. A bit of preliminary information on the product.

massageXS Evolve For Men aka ICM 3.0

Ingredients: Androstenone, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, beta-androstenol, epiandrosterone, DHEAS, alpha-THDOC, estetraenol, DPG, SD40B

No fragrance, but the scent of the pheromones is detectable.

Application:1 sprays spread between wrists and neck

Results:I didn't get to do too much socializing, as I was busy with school work. However, heading into the cafeteria for a quick bite, I passed a girl I met while hanging out with a friend a while back. Whenever she sees me, she waves and says hi. Today, when she saw me, she said hello, but then her eyes suddenly lit up and she interrupted her phone conversation to tell me my new haircut looked really good. I hadn't actually had a haircut, but my hair was styled differently from normal (something of a simple 1960's style). I told her this, but she continued to tell me that I looked really good, repeating it at least three times. I would have chatted and worked up to hanging out with her, but she was on the phone. However, I see her around fairly frequently, so if I ever catch her off the damn thing, I'm pretty sure I can get a number.

Later, I was hanging out with one of my female friends, who I've had the growing suspicion is seriously into me, but I'm not really interested. She's never really made a move but tends to sit close to me when we hang out. However, last night, we were just hanging out and watching a video for one of her classes, and she started obvious kino. Initially, she would just let her arm brush up and down my leg, as if she was just adjusting for comfort, but after a while, she started running her fingers along my leg or trying to play with my hair. Most likely, the combination of already present attraction plus that caused by the androstenone and androstanone in Evolve gave her a push, and the disinhibiting effects of alpha-THDOC resulted in her acting on that attraction by deliberately touching me.

Today, I'm wearing two sprays. One spread between my wrists and neck and one in my hair. Report to come.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - 2000GT - 04-19-2012 12:25 PM

It sounds like Steve has a similar theme from 2.0 to 3.0 with kino. I noticed that quite a bit when I was wearing it around the woman I was dating at the time. Good report, dood Smile

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - TwistedOstrich - 04-19-2012 1:31 PM

Notice any self effects? Mines on the way, can't wait to try this with random new acquaintances P

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - SteveO - 04-19-2012 1:59 PM

I would stick with one spray at 20 mcg Androstenone. Two is a lot, even for meSmile

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Sptsmed - 04-19-2012 2:45 PM

I actually had some self effects from this combo and that is very rare for me. Outside of A314, IS and IJ or cops, I have truly not seen much in the way of self effects, I did with Evolve Smile

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Pagodeiro - 04-19-2012 2:46 PM

(04-19-2012 2:45 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I actually had some self effects from this combo and that is very rare for me. Outside of A314, IS and Instant Jerk or cops, I have truly not seen much in the way of self effects, I did with Evolve Smile

Sounds like there is some TAA in it ... Big Grin

Pago

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - FUNNER - 04-19-2012 2:53 PM

(04-19-2012 2:45 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I actually had some self effects from this combo and that is very rare for me.

Sports - you didn't get any self effects from AM?
I really need to watch myself with the AM if its warm out. It's like doing a testosterone bong hit and I can practically feel the chest hair growing. But only if its warm outside say 80 degrees F and up.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Sptsmed - 04-19-2012 3:08 PM

Honestly I don't get any self effects with AM, but OMG does it work wonders in a combo for me Smile Today with Evolve it was more like I had that Yeah, I am pretty much in charge feeling, very laid back as if I had the no worries, they will come to me anyway thing going on and just kind of laid back cool as I knew I was in complete charge of my world Smile

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - SteveO - 04-19-2012 3:58 PM

(04-19-2012 2:46 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Sounds like there is some TAA in it ... Big Grin

Pago

No TAA but DHEAS which I believe is TAA like. Nothing unnamed in any of my mixes.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Pagodeiro - 04-19-2012 4:05 PM

(04-19-2012 3:58 PM)SteveO Wrote:  No TAA but DHEAS which I believe is TAA like. Nothing unnamed in any of my mixes.

Hmmm ... DHEA - Sulfate ;)

at least it keeps you into the set ... nice beautifying effects and reduced rejection ...

i love it too .. it's golden Big Grin

Pago

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - kmacc45 - 04-20-2012 7:50 AM

All Hail Steve, The Pheromone Master! Pioneer
I put this together last night. Best guess Ratio, base on 3.0 ICM Pheromone list.

5 ml Sprayer- based on 106 drops/ 20 sprays

Androstenone ---------------------------------------------------20 drops
(20 mcg drops x 20 = 400 mcg)
(400 mcg ÷ 20 (sprays) = 20 mcg)

AndrostAnone --------------------------------------------------- 10 drops
(20 mcg drops x 10 = 200 mcg)
(200 mcg ÷ 20 (Spray) = 10 mcg)

Beta-Androsterone -------------------------------------------------------- 3 drops
(40 mcg drops x 3 = 120 mcg)
(120 mcg ÷ 20 (sprays) = 6 mcg)

Alpha Androstenol --------------------------------------------------------- 8 drops
(20 mcg drops x 8 = 160 mcg)
(160 mcg ÷ 20 (sprays) = 8 mcg)

Beta Androstenol ---------------------------------------------------------- 4 drops
(20 mcg drops x 4 = 80 mcg)
(80 mcg ÷ 20 (sprays) = 4 mcg)

DHEAS ----------------------------------------------------------- 15 drops
(20 mcg drops x 15 = 300 mcg)
(300 mcg ÷ 20 (sprays) = 15 mcg)

Alpha-THDOC ---------------------------------------------------- 4 drops
(20 mcg drops x 4 = 80 mcg)
(80 mcg ÷ 20 (sprays) = 4 mcg)

Estratetraenol --------------------------------------------------- 1 drops
(40 mcg drops x 1 = 40 mcg)
(40 mcg ÷ 20 (sprays) = 2 mcg)

PA --------------------------------------------------------------- 34 drops

DPG -------------------------------------------------------------- 7 drops

Total ------------------------------------------------------------ 106 drops

I went to a blues club last night with two sprays. I believe two sprays were too much, but had a good time anyway as far as the pheromones experience. Self effect was through the roof, only other pheromone product to give me this kind of self-effect was Wingman Black. I was meeting my off again, on again Girlfriend there so not too much interacting with women I didn’t know. The pulling power of this mix was evidence to me when, walking to the table where my ex-girl was. A hand reaches out and grabs my arm. This gorgeous blonde (cougar) with a big smile on her face said: “don’t I know you”. I politely explain my situation to her, she said: “if it don’t work out, I’ll be right here”.

By this time my Ex-Girlfriend is hot. First words come out of her mouth is: “you got that pheromone shit on again don’t you”. I reply with: “you are the half that makes me whole, and I need all the help I can get to see all of me in your eyes.” I’m telling you I felt good, and she melted like an ice cube on a hot tin roof. I had a good time; the blonde kept coming over to our table and asking me my opinion on stuff. After about an hour and a half, I could see my Ex had enough of the Cougar and we both had to work the next day, so we decided to leave. I walked her to her car, and there another forty minute conversation started. I must have said goodnight a thousand times. Finally I said “honey what do you want”?
She said: “I don’t want you to leave me”.
Long Story short, in her bed, no sex, she slept in my arms all night long.

This mix is amazing; I have every pheromone except Alpha-THDOC in just about 99.99 % of all my Pheromone mixes. I have to conclude that the Alpha-THDOC is amplifying all of the Pheromone (especially the Est-Nol and DHEAS) some kind of way.

Any tweeds from you Steve (or anybody else) would be appreciated.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - SteveO - 04-20-2012 9:28 AM

Well keeping in mind its a 10 mL bottle I hate to have to inform you all calculations are really off. Some you missed by 2/3 less than what's in it and others you got 75% more than what's in it. LOL.

I didn't go by drops I finally got the math figured out so everything is in mcg per spray. The only one I'll say is 20 mcg's per spray is Androstenone and that's just to keep people "safe". Everything else is synergistic ratios to buffer while keeping it social and also tames the alpha-male to respect the mix-wearer. Brings out the social beast in others and yes everything I have been making has an extremely noticeable self-effect. Keep in mind that for the past two years I haven't really been able to get any results off mones other than maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I needed something that I knew was working.

Keep testing and have funSmile

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Pheroquirk - 04-20-2012 1:33 PM

Congratulations on the new product, SteveO. I look forward to trying it once I have the time.

(04-20-2012 9:28 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Keep in mind that for the past two years I haven't really been able to get any results off mones other than maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I needed something that I knew was working.

Would you care to expand on this please? Why do you think results died off for you?

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - mark-in-dallas - 04-20-2012 2:00 PM

to much sex, to little sleep and a perpetual alcohol daze. sideLol

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - kmacc45 - 04-20-2012 2:32 PM

This is something I'm definitely going to keep working on. The self-effect along is worth the experiment . The Alpha-THDOC is now in play.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - SteveO - 04-20-2012 4:56 PM

(04-20-2012 1:33 PM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  Congratulations on the new product, SteveO. I look forward to trying it once I have the time.

Would you care to expand on this please? Why do you think results died off for you?
Honestly PQ I'm really not sure. It just seemed to all of a sudden whither away for me. I used to be able to wear a known or unknown molecule and get a good feeling for it. So when all of a sudden I couldn't wear anything and get a feel I thought maybe it was just me. I did change my lifestyle pretty dramatically though. Even though I had been going to the gym religiously and dieting I wasn't losing weight. It could have been a hormonal issue or maybe it simply was poor synthesis of mones. Its why I haven't really reported much about anything because nothing much was happening. Sure every once in a while I'd get a slight hit but those crazy results I'm so used to just went poof into thin air.

At first I started to believe that somebody wasn't mixing right in the lab, then I thought the worst; that maybe things were diluted. Yikes! However I then started buying other companies mones and again nothing. I bought mones that were recommended by people that I have a lot of respect for. Nothing! Not just self-effects but no effects. It was disheartening and this from a guy who likes pushing the limits of what can be done with mones. Even my favorite combo at the time of Turn Up The Heat/A314 wasn't working. It got to the point where for a while I just didn't even wear mones out. Not like a conscious effort to reset, but just would forget about them altogether because if they're not doing anything why bother.

I was working on my new mixes during all this and decided to see how far I could push the self-effects before I started noticing anything. Well after I gave up anything not organically grown everything changed. I started feeling self-effects and started getting reactions again. I really believe the hormones injected in food was having an adverse effect on my natural hormones thus my natural/synthetic pheromone output contaminating everything. As soon as I changed my life and eliminated anything not healthy and full of naturally occurring vitality I near immediately started getting results again.

What was crazy was my experiments all of a sudden started to come into play. I couldn't wear 60 mcgs of Androstenone by itself, but because I had also tested high dosages of everything else I knew what to pair it with to buffer it. Really freaky stuff tunred out to have some benefits I never could have understood without the personal mone crisis I was undergoing at the time.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Injektilo - 04-21-2012 12:31 PM

Application:
Two sprays Evolve
Later, possibly a little bit of A314 and Glace (I expected to write this report sooner and don't remember now if I added anything else)

Self-Effects:
I don't notice particularly strong self-effects from this, though in general I really only get consistent self-effects from less-buffered none-heavy mixes and some of the more exotic molecules like P114 or PEA. However, I am noticing something, but I can't pinpoint exactly what it is. I do have to say that compared to some mixes, it feels natural. As others have described this feeling before, some mixes feel like you have put on someone else's personality, or are wearing the mix as a coat. Other mixes feel like an augmentation of your natural personality. Instead of putting on an expensive jacket, you're wearing really comfortable underwear. Big Grin It's unseen and after a while, you're not even conscious of it, but it makes a big difference.

Results:
Went to get a haircut around 2:00. I go to this nice barbershop that is actually a barbershop rather than a salon or anything like that. They've installed old barbershop chairs, offer you a beer when you sit down for your haircut, actually try to get to know you. It's a bit more expensive than other places, but every time I leave, I actually feel manlier and look great, and since they cut my hair so that it continues to look good as it grows out, I don't have to go that often, so it's worth it. The guy cutting my hair immediately offered me a beer and asked what I was going for. He was very attentive and chatted with me while he cut my hair, telling me about how he actually didn't want to cut hair until his mom essentially forced him to, at which point he realized he liked it. Afterwards, he asked if I put pomade in it and gave me suggestions on what he considers is the best brand and why, which he qualified by stating how long he has been in the business, then carefully made sure I looked fantastic when I left. It didn't seem like a sales pitch at all. Rather, he seemed to be earnestly attempting to support his opinion and give an honest suggestion for my benefit.

Later, I went to a club meeting, which was fun, but fairly uneventful in terms of hits. One guy who I don't normally talk to that much talked to me during most of the meeting, which may be a hit. Afterwards, I was leaving and passed by one of the girls getting on her bicycle. She turned to me and said that my hair looked really good and said I was looking dapper.

Every guy I chatted with was really friendly. The baristas at the coffee shop across the street chatted with me while making my order, then continued to chat with me while taking and making the orders of the people behind me. One of the guys commented on my new haircut, saying I looked very dapper, and I pointed out that I'd actually had the exact same word ascribed to me twice before that day. He laughed and then went to the back and got one of the girls working there. He asked her what word would she use to describe how I looked. She looked me over for a moment and then said "debonair." Then she asked what I thought of her haircut and we ended up talking for a while about random things, with the two of them listening to me like I was the expert on everything.

Later, I hung out with the girl I mentioned in my last post and she continued to fawn over me, initiating playful "fight" kino and staring at me.

Overall, no major hits but an overall glow to the day.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Injektilo - 04-21-2012 12:49 PM

Application:
2 sprays Evolve (1 spread between wrists and neck, one on hair)
Covered with Acqua di Gio

Results:
I was heading home to visit my family for the weekend. As I passed through a city on my way, I decided to text a friend there to see what she was up to. I know she has been interested in me since high school, though she has had several boyfriends since then, but I hadn't heard from her in a while. She asked what I was doing and I told her I was passing through her city. She said she was about to go to dinner ceremony for her university program and asked if I would like to be her date. I said I should really keep on the road so I could make it home at a decent time, and she said okay, but that I was going to miss some serious high heels and legs. I figured, what the hell, free dinner, so I met her at the dinner. And yes, if I had skipped, I would have missed some serious legs. Damn.
She gave me a hug and complimented me on my haircut (when will the madness stop?!) and asked how I had been. We chatted for a while and started flirting, and she initiated the kino fairly quickly, (playfully pushing me, putting her arm through mine as we entered as if to say "He's mine," letting her leg brush against my calf after we sat down as she talked to one of her friends, etc.) As we headed in, she mentioned that dinner was free, but if I wanted dessert, I had to offer something in return. I said that this was rather spontaneous, so I wasn't well-equipped to barter. She said she was sure I could come up with something. Throughout the dinner, we continued flirting through texts and glances, trying to keep quiet. Throughout all of it, I paid attention to her face and body language. Even when she was texting me (and thus not directly engaging with me) her face was displaying emotions as if she were talking to me. She was biting her bottom lip, touching her chest and neck, giving suggestive eyebrow raises, all while looking at her phone. Eventually, she stopped displaying this as strongly, perhaps catching herself and becoming a bit embarrassed, but I could still tell how she was feeling. I really did need to go after dinner, so she said my debt could be repaid later, as long as I was a man of my word. We walked out together and she grabbed my hand for the walk towards my car, then kissed me twice when we parted.

Circumstances (my needing to leave) prevented things from playing out as they could have, but this built definite comfort and attraction. I'm fairly certain that if I hang out with this girl in a more informal setting, especially with a dash of Evolve mixed in, the deal is done. Also, she's a year older than me (which is actually always strange for me to think about), and was just offered a job making $90-100k a year at a nuclear facility, right out of undergrad.

Overall Summary Thus Far:
Lots of friendly respect from guys and girl alike, deference to your knowledge and presence.

From girls, kino kino kino. If you have a girlfriend and are out wearing Evolve, hope she isn't the jealous type, because hands will more than likely be laid upon you.

Potential for huge attraction from girls, especially if they already have a thing for you. The girl I was with was making obviously sexual facial expressions and body language at a semi-formal dinner congratulating her on her graduation with honors. I can't imagine what things would have been like if I just met her at her place.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Fishdude - 04-21-2012 5:40 PM

Sounds promising so far. 20 mcg none sure seems high. A get somewhat aggressive with less than half of that. What would buffer it do well?

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - as33156 - 04-21-2012 9:25 PM

(04-21-2012 12:49 PM)Injektilo Wrote:  Application:
2 sprays Evolve (1 spread between wrists and neck, one on hair)
Covered with Acqua di Gio

Results:
I was heading home to visit my family for the weekend. As I passed through a city on my way, I decided to text a friend there to see what she was up to. I know she has been interested in me since high school, though she has had several boyfriends since then, but I hadn't heard from her in a while. She asked what I was doing and I told her I was passing through her city. She said she was about to go to dinner ceremony for her university program and asked if I would like to be her date. I said I should really keep on the road so I could make it home at a decent time, and she said okay, but that I was going to miss some serious high heels and legs. I figured, what the hell, free dinner, so I met her at the dinner. And yes, if I had skipped, I would have missed some serious legs. Damn.
She gave me a hug and complimented me on my haircut (when will the madness stop?!) and asked how I had been. We chatted for a while and started flirting, and she initiated the kino fairly quickly, (playfully pushing me, putting her arm through mine as we entered as if to say "He's mine," letting her leg brush against my calf after we sat down as she talked to one of her friends, etc.) As we headed in, she mentioned that dinner was free, but if I wanted dessert, I had to offer something in return. I said that this was rather spontaneous, so I wasn't well-equipped to barter. She said she was sure I could come up with something. Throughout the dinner, we continued flirting through texts and glances, trying to keep quiet. Throughout all of it, I paid attention to her face and body language. Even when she was texting me (and thus not directly engaging with me) her face was displaying emotions as if she were talking to me. She was biting her bottom lip, touching her chest and neck, giving suggestive eyebrow raises, all while looking at her phone. Eventually, she stopped displaying this as strongly, perhaps catching herself and becoming a bit embarrassed, but I could still tell how she was feeling. I really did need to go after dinner, so she said my debt could be repaid later, as long as I was a man of my word. We walked out together and she grabbed my hand for the walk towards my car, then kissed me twice when we parted.

Circumstances (my needing to leave) prevented things from playing out as they could have, but this built definite comfort and attraction. I'm fairly certain that if I hang out with this girl in a more informal setting, especially with a dash of Evolve mixed in, the deal is done. Also, she's a year older than me (which is actually always strange for me to think about), and was just offered a job making $90-100k a year at a nuclear facility, right out of undergrad.

Overall Summary Thus Far:
Lots of friendly respect from guys and girl alike, deference to your knowledge and presence.

From girls, kino kino kino. If you have a girlfriend and are out wearing Evolve, hope she isn't the jealous type, because hands will more than likely be laid upon you.

Potential for huge attraction from girls, especially if they already have a thing for you. The girl I was with was making obviously sexual facial expressions and body language at a semi-formal dinner congratulating her on her graduation with honors. I can't imagine what things would have been like if I just met her at her place.

Hi Ink,

damn out of reps man. Great testing. You guys are making my wish list grow at warp speed. Could this single brew be better then my falling in love combo (NA,Androstadienone ,glacé) ?

I'm always looking for that one stop shop pheromone product. I can only imagine what a few sprays of FB glacé added in addition to ICM 3.0 would do. You may get turned into a sex slave of hers. Which i don't think you would mind.

You are actually one of my favorite posters on the forum. You dont post much but when you do it's very informative.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Injektilo - 04-23-2012 1:27 PM

(04-21-2012 9:25 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Ink,

damn out of reps man. Great testing. You guys are making my wish list grow at warp speed. Could this single brew be better then my falling in love combo (NA,Androstadienone ,glacé) ?

I'm always looking for that one stop shop pheromone product. I can only imagine what a few sprays of FB glacé added in addition to ICM 3.0 would do. You may get turned into a sex slave of hers. Which i don't think you would mind.

You are actually one of my favorite posters on the forum. You dont post much but when you do it's very informative.

Damn, as3. Hearing that from you, I'm really flattered. I actually pay attention to the ratio between my thanks and number of posts and try to keep that ratio around 2:1. I guess I just don't see the point of writing a post unless I have something to contribute to the topic at hand. I definitely don't have a problem with other people doing so, but if I try it myself, I end up just wondering what I'm contributing and don't actually submit it.

And you're right; I wouldn't mind. ;)

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Injektilo - 05-04-2012 1:19 PM

Application:
1 spray Evolve
Covered with Comme des Garcons "Original"

Results:

Skip to below the horizontal line if you don't feel like reading personal history and personality details. These things are relevant to me, so I include them, but you may not find them as important.

I sprayed this on after one of my female friends/old flames called and asked if I'd like to catch a quick dinner with her. Final exams are rapidly approaching, and she was just looking for a break and a bit of company. I've dated this girl, who I'll refer to as JW, while in high school, but distance made things difficult and we broke up after a few months. Later, we ended up going to the same university, JW a year below me, and got involved again, this time both sexually and romantically, but I called things off because of another relationship. Since then, we've had a few tense encounters and have hooked up a few times, but after the events I've referred to in recent posts that led to a sort of temporary exile from my social circle, she's been more cautious around me. This is probably a good thing, as we both have had problems in the past with commitment, fidelity, and not just giving into spur-of-the-moment desires. This is something I've been hard at work on for the past six months.

So, I met JW for dinner and she seemed to be in a strange mood. She has a very dynamic personality, which sometimes manifests in an almost bipolar manner; however, instead of cycling between obvious depression and mania, she shifts between extreme dedication to her work--where she barely speaks to anyone and just holes up in a classroom studying and working, dresses conservatively, wears her hair up--and a significantly more carefree outlook--during which she gets into brief, fiery relationships, drinks often and does hallucinogens, and seems overall very excited about life. This night, she seemed to be transitioning from the latter to the former. I met her outside, we went into the cafeteria, grabbed a table and food, and started talking.

________________________________________​​_____________________

Initially, she seemed as if her mind was in a different place. However, over the course of dinner, she began to interact with me more and more, as if drawn in. She was laughing at everything I had to say, making a point of keeping up with me intellectually and trying to impress and amuse. At one point, she force-fed me cereal. She originally said that she had work to do after we ate, but once we were out of the cafeteria, she asked what I was up to and if I would like company. I said that I certainly wouldn't turn down good conversation, and we sat to have a cigarette before heading to my dorm. Her demeanor changed suddenly. She spoke softly, recounting mundane details of a party she had been to the night before in a way that spoke of their importance to her.

We went to my dorm and she collapsed on my bed while I sat in a chair. We continued our conversation, and eventually I told her to scoot and climbed onto the bed with her. She immediately put her head on my shoulder and started running her fingers over my arm. After a while, she turned toward me and wrapped her arms around me, burying her face in my neck and just looking into my eyes while talking to me. This was serious eye contact, not "I want to fuck you" eyes, but "I love and adore you" eyes. Eventually, she sort of pulled back as if she had woken from a trance and said that I should go get my laundry out of the dryers while it was still warm so that it wouldn't be wrinkled. This was most likely a defense mechanism and an excuse to distance herself for a moment. However, it was still a little damp, so I set it to dry again.

We went back to my room and this time I got on the bed while she sat in the chair. She kept making motions like she was thinking about leaving, but didn't seem to be able to make herself. She put her purse on her lap, retied her shoes, and so on. After a while, she simply gave up and climbed back onto the bed with me. This time, she pulled the covers over us and started stroking my face and running her fingers through my hair. Once she pulled the blanket over our faces, the growing tension, in addition to the Evolve and increased dispersion from trapped heat and pheromones, broke through whatever she was holding back. We started kissing, lightly at first, but with growing intensity, until she had her legs wrapped around mine and was grinding her hips against me. Suddenly, she pulled back, pupils highly dilated, and said that she needed to go. I asked why and she said she shouldn't be doing this and that she had work to do. (Once again, defense mechanism, and she may be involved with someone else) Neither her eyes nor her body language indicated that she wanted to leave, and before she left, I pressed her against the bed and playfully chastised her for leaving me in such a state. Her body language here was submissive, and I'm almost certain that what she actually wanted was for me to throw her down on the bed and take her, essentially dissolving the "choice" she was making and expunging her from responsibility, but I decided that now was not the time, so we went outside for another cigarette and a further conversation before saying goodnight.

Summary:
As usual, steadily increasing attraction and kino from female target.
Seemed to strongly rekindle emotional desire/connection in target with history. I wish I could confirm this with other subjects, but it would be a bit cruel going around and potentially making girls who are "over me" fall for me again. I mean, I could probably do that without pheromones, but the speed and intensity of this was actually rather unexpected. Perhaps another time.

Also, I just ordered a bottle of Cohesion from Steve, so perhaps I'll have a chance to pair them in the near future.

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - as33156 - 05-04-2012 1:44 PM

Damn I out of reps for now. Great testing Ink!

RE: Evolution, aka ICM 3.0 Test Reports - Injektilo - 05-20-2012 9:12 PM

Application:
3 sprays Corporativo
1.5 sprays Evolve
Covered with Montale "Dark Aoud"

Results:
Headed to my new favorite coffee shop to read some Salinger and relax. The guy working used to work at a 24-hour diner my friends and I frequent when I'm in town to hang out and get our midnight fix of slightly burnt coffee. I started chatting with him and said that I remembered him from the diner. He laughed and said that he thought he recognized me. I ordered some coffee, then noticed he was reading a book from Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time" series (damn thick, damn good fantasy) that I remembered reading in middle school or high school and brought it up. He was immediately interested and told me that Robert Jordan had actually died, but that there was one more book in the series that was being written based off of the author's notes on it. I made a connection to Douglas Adams asking someone to write a sequel to his "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" series because he ended on a rather dismal note (Spoiler: Everyone dies and there is no more Earth) due to learning that he was dying of terminal cancer. With my coffee now prepared, he went to ring me up, then said not to worry about it and smiled.

I sat down and read for a while. After a few minutes, he came by and asked if I needed anything else and if I had seen the menu, so I thanked him, ordered a cup of soup, and continued reading. After an hour or so, I headed in to get another cup of coffee, but noticed a chess set sitting on the bar. I asked the barista if he would like to play a game, then proceeded to beat him. He pointed me towards another guy, saying that I should play him if I had a chance as well. He then gave me my next coffee and the soup free, so I gave him a nice tip.

Summary:
This combo garnered quite a bit of respect, but without intimidation. The guy is both bigger and older than me, and obviously quite intelligent, but he was extremely friendly and I had coffee and lunch without being required to pay a dime.

Also, I rock coffee shops. For some reason, this has pretty much always been the case. Baristas at nicer local coffee shops are usually fairly interesting people. Engage them, challenge their knowledge without being overbearing, ask them about what they're reading or what music is playing or anything actually interesting. A lot of people come in, order their coffee, and leave without saying much, a sad state of affairs I feel is brought about by the general atmosphere of most Starbucks (clean, professional, and without much personality or opportunity to engage in conversation.) These are intelligent people standing around all day, getting bored. Give them something to think about and enjoy and they will thank you. You will (A) make awesome new friends, and (B) get free stuff.

Injektilo out.