PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Mens Area (/Forum-Mens-Area)
+--- Thread: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. (/Thread-FSBJ-every-person-hit-gauranteed-for-my-body-chemistry-anyways)

FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-10-2012 7:18 PM

First off , not sure I can do this so Mark or Pago cancel my idea. 2nd off, I have nothing for the ladies.

After using mones for 15 years+ I have finally developed a mix that works the best for me.

I would like to know how it works on others (men) so for that I will send you 2.5 mils for free just pay for postage. Sorry no vendors; I love you all and will make it up to you by saying nice thing about you.

Private message me if your interested.

Shipping from Calgary, Alberta Canada

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dbot - 03-10-2012 7:56 PM

When you say the mix works best for you, what purpose do you mean it works best for? For pickup? For everyday attraction?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-10-2012 8:10 PM

don't want to give too much away but for pick up and respect.

I asked a woman in the supermarket today if she saw the backing soda. Later she tracked me down and brought me two boxes. She was a hot slim 45? year old French Canadian couger.

At the mall today I was enjoying a cup of coffee at a chair arranged in a group like a sqare. I was the only one there. Then two 16? year old girls I walked by a minute before , one hot..(I'm not into young women!!!!!!but for the sake of this story) these two sat right in front of me and the hot one spread here tight legged jeans so I am looking at her labia!!!!!!?????

Have been using this mix for 6 mos and the major hits are too many. Hit from everyone I come in contact with though, mind you I'm well studied in... and notice subtle body language cues.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pagodeiro - 03-10-2012 8:20 PM

Think there should be no problem involved with sending your private mix to members to let them try out the magic stuff !

BUT .. FIRST .... YOU ... SEND ... IT ... TO ..

Pago ... Mark ... and Terry Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

no no ... joking ... PM me your PayPal and i'll throw you over some bucks to cover the shipping costs ;)

Pago

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-10-2012 8:28 PM

I have been just asking everyone US$10 cheque payable to XXX

US/Canada will make $1.50 but will loose abit overseas. It will all come out in the wash.

Mail to

xxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxxx

See, I trust you gals/guys. Save me typing this in each time.

I have 20 mix and match togos after which my togo's and mix will be exhaused.

I'll dab some silicone on the threads of the togo's so they won't leak but you won't be able to reuse them.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fly So Hi - 03-10-2012 9:25 PM

(03-10-2012 8:28 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I have been just asking everyone US$10 cheque payable to XXX

US/Canada will make $1.50 but will loose abit overseas. It will all come out in the wash.

Mail to

xxxxxx

See, I trust you gals/guys. Save me typing this in each time.

I have 20 mix and match togos after which my togo's and mix will be exhaused.

I'll dab some silicone on the threads of the togo's so they won't leak but you won't be able to reuse them.

FD

10 USD for overseas?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-10-2012 9:46 PM

More if you want it sooner, I'll confirm the price ranges

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - terry0400-40 - 03-10-2012 9:54 PM

(03-10-2012 8:20 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  
Quote:BUT .. FIRST .... YOU ... SEND ... IT ... TO ..

Pago ... Mark ... and Terry Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Pago
I with agree Pago and will pay for a sample also cheers terry . . . Heat Heat

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-10-2012 10:48 PM

I am in. Already Pm'ed. Finally a product close to me.Big Grin

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-10-2012 11:03 PM

I have had plenty of requests, lets see how we all like it when we get it.

Lets test it out and when you run out I'll send you some more.

If it works as good for you as it does for me I will give you the recipe on Christmas 2012.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-10-2012 11:16 PM

I will save all the cheques up till I have at least 10 in my hand and then ship them all out at once just to make it easier on us.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-11-2012 7:59 AM

I am sending my cheque to Joe in 'Little Italy', Calgary on monday. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - mark-in-dallas - 03-11-2012 8:46 AM

Count me in as well please, I'll drop a check in the mail tomorrow, or will PayPal it today if that works for you, just PM me your PayPal addy.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-11-2012 8:48 AM

I can also pay via paypal if you wish.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-11-2012 1:54 PM

I have just gotten PP address XX lets see if it works.

Those who sent cheques not to worry , sorry about extra hassel. Those that went thru that trouble I'll put in some extra.

send address via private message

I have also been questioned "Am I too young for this?" it does have some none but that's why I'm paying for the mones mysely and you are taking a shipping hit, goodwill.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-11-2012 2:10 PM

Ok. I am leaving the house right now for a while. But would you prefer for me to pay you via your paypal account, or to send you a cheque as previously discussed?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fly So Hi - 03-11-2012 3:31 PM

Just let me know how much the shipping for Brazil and i'll make the transfer.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-11-2012 6:23 PM

I sent you my payment via paypal.

Later,

Wes

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-11-2012 8:05 PM

will check all requests. Let me get got up with what I have. I'm have way to our goal and that will keep me busy this week.

I'll try to ship this weekend. I'll find out what it costs to Brasil yes, I will become a paypal expert and refund any extra.

I'm just excited and think this would be a fun venture.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fly So Hi - 03-11-2012 8:27 PM

Hey, you've spelled my country's name right!

Smile

Thanks for the effort.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-11-2012 8:59 PM

LOL, I did spend 3 weeks in Argentina last Nov/Dec so learned a few things.

I purchased some packing material and will get to everyone that pm'd me make sure I have all the proper adress' and will ship at once.

Then I'll take a restock and get some more out.

Personally I have had success with this but also think , although with some effort on all our parts, is a fun and motivational way to try out some great mixes. And everyone gets it from the exact same batch too.

We shall see how it goes.

Responses I got many over a short time so I appologize to any persons reading this later but give me time and I'll get some more.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - preck - 03-12-2012 2:37 AM

this looks interesting

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - eyeofra - 03-12-2012 12:48 PM

Any samples left unclaimed fishdude?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-17-2012 3:31 PM

Shipping Now!

Happy St. Patties Day!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-17-2012 4:01 PM

(03-17-2012 3:31 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Shipping Now!

Happy St. Patties Day!

Awesome. Thanks, Fishdude!!!!!!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-22-2012 6:28 PM

I received mine, thank you. What type of dosage would you suggest?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - 20 Franc - 03-23-2012 3:07 AM

Reports, please Clapping

I just love these kind of projects..

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-23-2012 7:24 AM

Try 1-3 max

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-23-2012 7:39 AM

Cool, thanks for the info

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - JAYCEE - 03-24-2012 4:56 PM

Looking forward to the reviews...jumpy

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-24-2012 5:02 PM

I may be travelling on a mini-trip this week. This FJ will be absolutely included in my 'carry-on' if I go. If I use it I definitely will report. I also look forward to reading other reports as well. My first test will be with 2 sprays from the to-go.

Later

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-24-2012 5:03 PM

see what you guys think. I usually wear 2 sprays. This morning I was getting a parking ticket. I ran oyt of the SB's and said " I can't beleive your going to give me a ticket , I just ean in for a coffee"

Clearly there was a donot park here sign as he explained. I just said 'Can I go?"

and he walked off..... mones ? maybe with some luck too I suppose.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 03-24-2012 5:34 PM

(03-24-2012 5:03 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  see what you guys think. I usually wear 2 sprays. This morning I was getting a parking ticket. I ran oyt of the SB's and said " I can't beleive your going to give me a ticket , I just ean in for a coffee"

Clearly there was a donot park here sign as he explained. I just said 'Can I go?"

and he walked off..... mones ? maybe with some luck too I suppose.

Out of curiosity, Fishdude, were those 2 to-go sprays?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - extraballislit - 04-01-2012 12:52 PM

Yesterday I tried Fish Dudes FSBJ mix. I had to run some errands, so it was the perfect oportunity. I was not in a very social mood, and whas a bit tired, but wanted to give ir a chance.

I applied one or maybe one and a half spray, as the first one was not a full spray, and the second one I tried to make it about a half.

The girl working at the post office started a conversation with me. She is usually all business, but she started talking to me about her work and so. I did nothing but stand there. I consider it a hit, as she seemed very eager to talk to me. When I had done all the shipping she kept talking to me, without noticing that there was a woman next in line walking. She was in her early 20's.

After that, in the bank, while standing in line, there was a young lady doing whatever she she was doing, an turned her head to check me out while talking to the cashier, handing her bills... Both times she gave me prolonged eye contact. I catched her twice looking straight at me and smiling. When my turn arrived, the guy at the counter seemed very respectful.

Also catched some stares from random women here and there. I was feeling very relaxed yesterday, as I had spent two hours taht morning relaxing in a Spa. Anyway, the mix added some swagger to my walk. I usually get some looks when I walk, as I have good body language, but yesterday I was feeling it more than usual.

After that, I met some friends at a bar, and aplied an extra spray. It was outdoors and did not noticed much. I was standing by a couple of girls, watching a soccer match, and maybe one of the girls, who was standing looking at the oppsite directions was kind of standing very close to me... Not sure if it was a hit, or just the effect of the place being very crowded. After that, I went inside to order a beer, a girl starde at me with a quizzical look (not full Deer in the headlights).

After that, we went to have something to eat. Did not interact with many people I didn't't know. My freinds seemed to enjoy my company, but i can't count that as a hit as they usually are very friendly and respectuful to me (that's how friends are supposed to behave, aren't they?).

Anyway, when leaving the table to go to the bathroom, the waitress who was attending our table (I had not really talked to her, as she was all the time taking oreders from my back, but I guess she got her dose of the juice), kind of stopped what she was doing to look at me, kind of Deer in the headlights I would say. Also, another waitress went out of her way to tell me where the bathroom was.

Also, I noticed more eye contac from random women, even from the distance (I caught one girl checking me who was inside a bus) and I think this was caused by my bodylanguage. I seemed to sit and walk tall all the time, with some extra shouder bouncing...

So far, this seems pretty solid, although I'd like to test it in a situation where I have to talk to more people, and also in one on one situations. Yesterday I was not in the best mood to test, but I noticed pretty good hits. Next time, I'll start with two sprays, and maybe refresh later. I'll let you know.

The attraction and the respect Fishdude mentioned seemed to be there for me too.

I would say I felt an overall conficendece rise, androsterone style. I'm starting to wonder what the mix contain. The smell says Androtics, kind of similar to theri neroli scent. After wearing it for about an hour and a half, I started thinking P75.But it seems to be something more complex.

Fishdude, I think it's great you have shared your favourite mix with a bunch of us.

When I have done some more testing, I'll start a therad to report.

Anyone else already tired?

Talk to you soon.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - terry0400-40 - 04-01-2012 2:45 PM

I am still waiting for mine to arrive as i am looking forward to giving it a blast, expecting it this week . . . .

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - halo0073 - 04-01-2012 3:29 PM

Fishdude I think it's awesome that you are willing to share your mix. Sounds like a good one.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - as33156 - 04-01-2012 8:22 PM

wow this is super cool. Custom PT brew. Me Like! Yes

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-01-2012 8:54 PM

Thanks for being patient. It's been 10 workdays since all were sent out. Hopefully soon.

Thanks Extra.... for your indepth report. I do get similar hits, from most every person if you are aware of it. I'm starting to add this to my work mix.

My original intent has always been to create a mix for myself containing all my favourites that have worked the best for me and keeping in mind the doses. I have spent $1000's of dollars over the years mixing raw ingredients. Wanted to create something that I can use as a stand alone or add to A314 or IS.

Also,

1. I did not use any vendors pre-mixed mones for this. All ingredients added are single ingredients.

2. There is no androstadienone for those that are sensitive.

3. There is no P75 or Androsterone however there is that confidence boost.

4. I never posted the mix and decided to do it this way because; It's more fun and will give more comitment on the tester.

5. Everyone is using the exact same mix.

6. For my mixes I like to add a certain cologne I like, no not Brut..., I't very weak and I use just 1/2 mil in a 40 mil mix. This is the only mixed product I add so to avoid and legal issues I keep the product a secret and give it all away for free, you just take care of the shipping. Hopefully that's not the active ingredient but at this point I don't want to change anything since it's finally working great for me.

7. The original batch had been mixed for a year and I had a limited amound, hence that's why I just gave out 2.5+ mil in my limited number of togos. The togos threads had been been sealed with silicone sealent so in case your wondering why it's 1/2 full that's all I put it, as I had originally stated.

I'm pleased that Extraballislit is getting some similar results to myself and hopefully it's not just a coincidence.

If this proves to be popular, I'll make a bigger batch, and purchase some sprayers perhaps at our local Sephora here.

I'm hoping Terry and others get theirs soon. So far just two people have received theirs.

As promised, I'll release the ingredients list before the end of the year so I have no diabolical plan to tease you and then take it away forever.

Perhaps this can lead to some futer mix exchange for the users of this forum. I know we exchange recipes all the time but this one is special to me and I just could'nt contain my excitement....

I takes a small upfront cost for the mones and time packaging for me, as well as the small cost and comitment for the end user. I would'nt be doing this for just any of my mixes, plus I'm having a good time.

an aside....... I was turning my house upside down looking for paperwork I need to get my Euro-passport when I go there in a month...And what did I find? An old cardboard box I ordered in 2000, yes 12 years ago, containing Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction course material.
A VHS tape???, A cassette box containing Speed Seduction Flash cards for self training.

Lets look.. Ahh Speed Seducer Rule #10 "You can't get her in her state unless you first get you in your state" And then it fills the rest of the card with an explanation.
There's about 50 cards and I was goint to just throw this out. This is gold.

Also they sent me many booklets and photocopies of Ross's "Get Laid Newsletter"
Should be some good reading.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-01-2012 9:13 PM

I have noticed that some younger women are liking this too.

This weekend I have been using up to 5 sprays trying to find the limit. 5 is too many. End of story. Not negative hits but just the same old problem of people getting hit over the head with a huge mone signature and not knowing where it's coming from.

So 3 standalone is good for me when I want more intense but 2 sprays is plenty for anything alcohol based and then just refresh every 4-6 hrs with a spray.

A body language tip.. For males or females, If I'm having a conversation with a female(or male) watch their pupils. If they are interested or excited their pupils will dilate (will noticibly and quickly get bigger).
Even if they appear sometimes to get defensive and negative by moving away, being stadoffish verbally or physically, or showing closed body language...The pupils never lie. Watch for it all the time.

I look for this especially in the younger women that talk to me. Back in the day I would interpret some of their hits as negative but these days I look for pupil dilation. For instance I was shopping all weekend(ug) for clothes and Easter gifts for family, driving to BC next Wed. And the young ladies sometimes seemed nervous and giddy. Getting my morning starbucks with my freshly applied mones and the 18 year old was giddy and fidgeting with her fingers. She'll be thinking of me when she rubs one out tonight.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - LoveDocta - 04-02-2012 5:29 PM

wow this seems very interesting is there any way i can get a batch of this?
pm your paypal info and i will gladly send money your way so i can test this.
thanks

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 04-02-2012 6:19 PM

I have tested this 'juice' in less than optimum testing grounds. But I must sat that Fishdude is definitely on to something. There is definite merit to his mix.

Next I may throw in some Glace for social gratification and possibly a spritz of androstadienone, who knows.

Good mix.

Thanks, Fishdude.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - ClintX2 - 04-07-2012 8:06 PM

Used 2 sprays in the gym

There was a new girl at my gym today(Red hair -great body)

She comes up while I'm lifting whispers in my ear "damn, boy" bends down of me with her back turned ties her shoe and walks out of the gym

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fly So Hi - 04-07-2012 9:48 PM

Awesome!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - angelus - 04-08-2012 9:43 AM

Hey Fishdude, newbie here. Do you ship to overseas? if yes let me know and i'll send some cash over to your paypal. thanks

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-08-2012 10:24 AM

I'm out of town now but soon will check out my supplies and put a few more together.

Keep in mind that if you are new to this hobby you would be better off trying some of the
other great products out there.

I'll have to compile all the results . Hoping everyone has received some

Ill get back with more info soon

Happy Easter everyone.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pagodeiro - 04-08-2012 10:43 AM

(04-08-2012 10:24 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  I'm out of town now but soon will check out my supplies and put a few more together.

Keep in mind that if you are new to this hobby you would be better off trying some of the

Happy Easter everyone.

FD

Happy Easter Fishdude ...

did not arrive here yet ... but our postal service is known to be notorious slow before holidays ...

Extraball did get his last week and he's in Spain .. this means that mine should arrive the coming week ...

i'm burning to see the results ..

Pago

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - angelus - 04-08-2012 8:17 PM

(04-08-2012 10:24 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  I'm out of town now but soon will check out my supplies and put a few more together.

Happy Easter everyone.

FD

Yea I already ordered AM and waiting for it to arrive but still would like to give yours a try. No worries, when you get back just PM me your details. Enjoy your trip!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - ClintX2 - 04-10-2012 2:57 AM

2 sprays FSBJ

Got on the bus feel asleep (with a girl behind me)

When I woke up it was me stop- I get off the bus and the girl behind me gets off too

I see her smiling I smile back I start walking the long path to the main square and she follows- the few other people who got off the bus at this stop all took the shorter path.

I then walk into a store - she follows and smiles

I then go to grab something off the shelf- she follows and reaches over my shoulder grabbing the same item and leaving her arm lingering over my shoulder

I then take a step back (she was stunning- another redhead)

Now, this is embarrassing because I have been doing well lately and meeting girls and getting their numbers and dates ----but at this particular moment in time I froze up- I wanted to say something but I couldn't think of anything--- not even "hi"

Then I saw my opening and I said.......

"hey, your zipper is open"

She blushed (almost as red as her hair) said "thanks and zipped up her zipper

I then paid for my items and sat down in the lobby

5 minutes passed (she was still in the store) then a friend of mine walked in I started talking to him sometime while I was talking to him she walked up and sat behind us and just watched/listen to our conversation-- I looked back and noticed her twice- the third time I looked back she had got up and left

Reminds me of when I first moved to a new school in the 8th grade- many of the girls told me I was cute and in my math class I heard this Puerto Rican girl talk to her friends about how cute I was and come up and introduce herself. She said she liked my style and that she would show me around school. I didn't know anyone and she was really cute too so it was a great situation.. All through class she talked to her girlfriends about how she was going to “introduce her new friend Clint to everyone “…etc

Sometime during the class she dropped her purse and a bunch of tampons came out – she didn't notice though

I didn't want everyone in the class to see so I tapped her on the shoulder and said “you dropped something”

She looked turned bright red and said “oh,thanks” quickly grabbed them all and put them back in her purse and did not talk to me at all after that…for the rest of the year

Btw I've used FSBJ 2 other times it definitely works well

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - as33156 - 04-10-2012 4:25 AM

(04-10-2012 2:57 AM)ClintX2 Wrote:  2 sprays FSBJ

Got on the bus feel asleep (with a girl behind me)

When I woke up it was me stop- I get off the bus and the girl behind me gets off too

I see her smiling I smile back I start walking the long path to the main square and she follows- the few other people who got off the bus at this stop all took the shorter path.

I then walk into a store - she follows and smiles

I then go to grab something off the shelf- she follows and reaches over my shoulder grabbing the same item and leaving her arm lingering over my shoulder

I then take a step back (she was stunning- another redhead)

Now, this is embarrassing because I have been doing well lately and meeting girls and getting their numbers and dates ----but at this particular moment in time I froze up- I wanted to say something but I couldn't think of anything--- not even "hi"

Then I saw my opening and I said.......

"hey, your zipper is open"

She blushed (almost as red as her hair) said "thanks and zipped up her zipper

I then paid for my items and sat down in the lobby

5 minutes passed (she was still in the store) then a friend of mine walked in I started talking to him sometime while I was talking to him she walked up and sat behind us and just watched/listen to our conversation-- I looked back and noticed her twice- the third time I looked back she had got up and left

Reminds me of when I first moved to a new school in the 8th grade- many of the girls told me I was cute and in my math class I heard this Puerto Rican girl talk to her friends about how cute I was and come up and introduce herself. She said she liked my style and that she would show me around school. I didn't know anyone and she was really cute too so it was a great situation.. All through class she talked to her girlfriends about how she was going to “introduce her new friend Clint to everyone “…etc

Sometime during the class she dropped her purse and a bunch of tampons came out – she didn't notice though

I didn't want everyone in the class to see so I tapped her on the shoulder and said “you dropped something”

She looked turned bright red and said “oh,thanks” quickly grabbed them all and put them back in her purse and did not talk to me at all after that…for the rest of the year

Btw I've used FSBJ 2 other times it definitely works well

I really want to physically abuse you right about now. The type of abuse they expedite dictators to European courts for. I love redheads. Have you been listening to the subs?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Scensation - 04-10-2012 4:49 AM

What a funny read ClintX2. Sounds like the juice gave you a little stalker. Will keep this in mind for the future and compare it against others such as TL. Thanx

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-10-2012 11:26 AM

Thanks for all your valuable feed back.

I'm glad some other people do like it and it's working for their body chemistry/personality.

The extra cost in time (shipping and packaging) and mones for me and the shipping costs incurred by the bold testers is saving me money beleive it or not.

Tonight when I get home I have to throw out two other modified batches of FSBJ because it's wrong. That's 60 mils. I did tweek it significantly though for some extreme testing. The original mix I am using inbetween other tests is still great for me so it's the mix change and not my personal chemistry.

That means ratios of any mix is very important. Funny storry... I was home with the family for Easter and my neices (9 and 12 years) Taught my 2 year old nephew the meaning of eeauuwwww.
We know kids don't lie. So wearing another mix, he later pointed his finger at me and said "eeauuwwww" Hence my decission.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - NewAlpha - 04-10-2012 12:59 PM

I got mine today. Thanks a lot Fishdude.

Will test it in the next days.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pagodeiro - 04-10-2012 1:03 PM

(04-10-2012 12:59 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  I got mine today. Thanks a lot Fishdude.

Will test it in the next days.

Why does it make me jealous when i hear that you already got it ?

Post is incredible slow here these days .. very unusual for Germany .. there are several packages i'm waiting for ..

Pago

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CanadianGuy45 - 04-10-2012 8:30 PM

I have tested and also have received a second tester from Fishdude. Good stuff here.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dbot - 04-10-2012 8:32 PM

I wish I would've taken you up on your offer to try this stuff! I figured I'd have no time to test it -- and, really, I don't, but I'm still jealous...

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - kmacc45 - 04-11-2012 9:50 AM

@Fishdude
The most sure fire way to now for sure if Ratios are right on is to: Dare I say it guys?

Put the formulas out there and see if other testers can duplicate it.
Thats of course if your not planning on going into Business and selling it. Lone ranger

P.S. If you're uncomfortable about putting it out there, PM me the formula I'll keep you secret. Ok

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-11-2012 10:49 AM

If I gave it away now, it would be unfair to everyone that participated in this event.

I have one to ship one out tonight to a person, I'll notify you when I do.

I also have enough supplies for a half dozen in case anyone wants. Just pm me .

That way everyone gets the exact same batch. Trust me, it's effort and cost for me too but I'm having fun and the people doing the testing are more eager since they made a small $ and time comitment too.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Jolly Jumper - 04-11-2012 11:41 AM

This sure sounds intriguing.
If I never get around to buy a sample from you, I look forward to the day you reveal the recipe.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MangoEruption - 04-11-2012 3:32 PM

I've been watching this thread with a keen eye. Very interesting stuff.
God if I wasn't such a noob I'd get sample...

Oh well, when I'm able to discern the effects of pheromones, I'll be excited when you release the ingredient list. It's pretty cool your sharing your FS with the rest of the forum. If I wasn't so new, I'd rep you.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - taylor - 04-12-2012 5:59 AM

Very interested and would love to try some! Just have to get 5 posts first so I can PM you Laugh1

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-12-2012 3:05 PM

Out of Stock.

those that I PM'd back... I have you covered.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-13-2012 1:58 AM

I have to say putting the ratio's together I'm getting some surprise results that are not from the mones but obviosly the ratios of the mones since I have been using them for years.

Yesterday got back from work, showered and 3 sprays FSBJ to the neck, my favourite place for mones are neck and face. Cus every morning I shave them off so no build-up. Went to the post office and a 22 ish woman there. SHe was looking at me, talking and blushed. After that she never made eye contact again. I needed to do some paperwork and said "Hey, this is a nice pen" She said , oh you can have it.

oh this is all with the new batch, freshly mixed and the last sat for 6 mos so that's the diff. Keep in mind that the 5 mil sprayer volumes are smaller per spray but go 3 max. If you guys are hot for it then I'll mix up a 3rd batch and all will be sent a full 5 mil. Just for the record, she was right handed so that's the hand she will use that night before falling asleep.

Today, we up here in Cow Town had a massive snow storm. If has been 12C all week. They say here if you don't like the weather, wait 5 mins. Good day to get groceries and go to the home depot. I have a Subaru (all wheel drive car and winter tires) the stores were empty though.

I get 2nd looks everywhere and people want to be cooperative and nice to me. At Home Depot, I was looking at some work gloves and this guy with 4 year old gal walked by. Went thru the cloud of FSBJ, STOPPED, and turned around, and started looking, and came over to look at the gloves I was looking at. He never chatted me up or checked me out to my knowledge so I was thankful that I did not make the best gay magnet ever.

Gals at the grocerie store were more accomodating than usual.

Older gals do like this mix and everyone I am close to gives me a look.For some reason Mind you if you have been using mones as long as I have, you look for body language clues. Micro-expressions, a blush, a prolonged stair, dilated pupil, special attention.

Oriental women really love this??? That's a surprise to me.

I was at the Lesbian health food store on the weekend. I call it that because alot of the women I chat with just walk away from me. I worked with a gal that had worked in one of these extremely organic health food stores and said all the workers were lesbians or practiced the religion of witchcraft.
Interesting.... I would hate that some of my pubes had been taken to make a vodoo doll of me.

I digress... 3 sprays FSBJ and the bagging girl lookied smitten with me. The checkout cash girl said oh she will bag good for you. "She as her masters in bagging" , she is a tough, tight black jeans, 22-4 year ish old with tatoos punker girl. I said "Oh masters in bagging your a Master Bagger" she turned red ,I said "I didn't say Master Bater" Then after she bagged my goods I said "I didn't mean to embarass you in front of your friend" She exactly said "trust me, you didn't emberass me " I don't know if she was right or left handed...

Something I wanted to do with a mix is one to hit like MX297 or 301 and build one that I can use and not rely on intermittent providers. By no way is this any of those products but for me it's closer than layering 3-4 other products and hoping for a good night.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - emanresu99 - 04-14-2012 7:04 PM

Is it too late to jump on the bandwagon? Can I get in for one please?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - kmacc45 - 04-22-2012 7:58 AM

Hey Fishdude!
Just got your 5 ml sprayer of Pheromones. Will test today on my favorite test subject. Report later

Thanks, Kmacc

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pagodeiro - 04-29-2012 12:14 PM

Did get mine finally ...

first self tests are very promising ...

self effects are pretty cool ...

smells great that juice !!

I know that perfume ... smells .. very masculine .. hell why don't i remember the name ..

Pago

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dbot - 04-29-2012 12:54 PM

Got mine too. Thanks Fishdude!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pagodeiro - 04-29-2012 1:23 PM

Got it ... it's Hugo Boss Perfume ... not the Cologne ...

Pago

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 05-01-2012 12:02 AM

Actually it's Hane Knori

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - ZB pmones - 05-01-2012 2:19 AM

(04-13-2012 1:58 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  I have to say putting the ratio's together I'm getting some surprise results that are not from the mones but obviosly the ratios of the mones since I have been using them for years.

Yesterday got back from work, showered and 3 sprays FSBJ to the neck, my favourite place for mones are neck and face. Cus every morning I shave them off so no build-up. Went to the post office and a 22 ish woman there. SHe was looking at me, talking and blushed. After that she never made eye contact again. I needed to do some paperwork and said "Hey, this is a nice pen" She said , oh you can have it.

oh this is all with the new batch, freshly mixed and the last sat for 6 mos so that's the diff. Keep in mind that the 5 mil sprayer volumes are smaller per spray but go 3 max. If you guys are hot for it then I'll mix up a 3rd batch and all will be sent a full 5 mil. Just for the record, she was right handed so that's the hand she will use that night before falling asleep.

Today, we up here in Cow Town had a massive snow storm. If has been 12C all week. They say here if you don't like the weather, wait 5 mins. Good day to get groceries and go to the home depot. I have a Subaru (all wheel drive car and winter tires) the stores were empty though.

I get 2nd looks everywhere and people want to be cooperative and nice to me. At Home Depot, I was looking at some work gloves and this guy with 4 year old gal walked by. Went thru the cloud of FSBJ, STOPPED, and turned around, and started looking, and came over to look at the gloves I was looking at. He never chatted me up or checked me out to my knowledge so I was thankful that I did not make the best gay magnet ever.

Gals at the grocerie store were more accomodating than usual.

Older gals do like this mix and everyone I am close to gives me a look.For some reason Mind you if you have been using mones as long as I have, you look for body language clues. Micro-expressions, a blush, a prolonged stair, dilated pupil, special attention.

Oriental women really love this??? That's a surprise to me.

I was at the Lesbian health food store on the weekend. I call it that because alot of the women I chat with just walk away from me. I worked with a gal that had worked in one of these extremely organic health food stores and said all the workers were lesbians or practiced the religion of witchcraft.
Interesting.... I would hate that some of my pubes had been taken to make a vodoo doll of me.

I digress... 3 sprays FSBJ and the bagging girl lookied smitten with me. The checkout cash girl said oh she will bag good for you. "She as her masters in bagging" , she is a tough, tight black jeans, 22-4 year ish old with tatoos punker girl. I said "Oh masters in bagging your a Master Bagger" she turned red ,I said "I didn't say Master Bater" Then after she bagged my goods I said "I didn't mean to embarass you in front of your friend" She exactly said "trust me, you didn't emberass me " I don't know if she was right or left handed...

Something I wanted to do with a mix is one to hit like MX297 or 301 and build one that I can use and not rely on intermittent providers. By no way is this any of those products but for me it's closer than layering 3-4 other products and hoping for a good night.

FD

Damn! Wish I was back in the States so I can get a sample. @Fishdude - how far does your mones cloud spread? When they give you second looks, did you just walk by them or they were pretty far away? Thanks.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pagodeiro - 05-01-2012 4:56 AM

(05-01-2012 12:02 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Actually it's Hane Knori

I think i have to get this one ...

i LOVE the scent ...

have been testing the sauce yesterday with great success ..

thanks a lot Fishdude !!!

this stuff attracts ecactly the kinda women i like

25 to 30

dark haired

good looking one's ...

looks like we have a similar body chemistry Big Grin

Pago

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Sptsmed - 05-01-2012 7:29 AM

Received mine last week and looking forward to testing it out sometime this week or this weekend Smile

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 05-01-2012 10:52 AM

(05-01-2012 4:56 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I think i have to get this one ...

i LOVE the scent ...

have been testing the sauce yesterday with great success ..

thanks a lot Fishdude !!!

this stuff attracts ecactly the kinda women i like

25 to 30

dark haired

good looking one's ...

looks like we have a similar body chemistry Big Grin

Pago

Haha. I tweaked the sauce for brunettes.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 05-01-2012 10:58 AM

ZB. I'm thinking the light cologne helps it spread easier. The distance ,like anything,and how hard it hits at any distance is proportional to the amount you use.

Use less so people know its coming from you.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pagodeiro - 05-01-2012 11:36 AM

(05-01-2012 10:52 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Haha. I tweaked the sauce for brunettes.

It works amazingly good on Brunettes and on dark haired one's ....

FD ... where can i get that Perfume ?

still searching and do not find it ..

Cheers,

Pago

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dbot - 05-01-2012 10:46 PM

Today I put on 2 sprays of FSBJ to run errands around town. I noticed a smooth, subtle, and pleasurable self-effect. And the cologne smells very nice.

I went on the train, to a store, to a post office, and then to Starbucks to get a little work done. The weather was cool, wet, and rainy, and there weren't a huge number of people around, so the conditions could've affected my results.

I didn't notice any blatant hits. Everyone I interacted with was nice and helpful; none unusually so but the pattern could be meaningful. I didn't notice any particular interest from any of the women or men I was in proximity to.

After 4-5 hours I was at the Starbucks and refreshed with one spray. A woman in her 30s sat beside me, then 2 college girls, then a 40ish woman. There may have been an odd glance here or there but no real IOIs.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dbot - 05-05-2012 2:44 PM

1 spray

- On the bus to work, saw no reactions.
- At work, the cute secretary spent a long time talking to me; conversation flowed easily with mild flirtation.
- Boss was chummy but not overbearing as he can sometimes be. There seems to be a general relaxation about this mix.
- Refreshed for the bus ride home, and again saw no reactions.

3 sprays

- Self-effect was relaxed but a little reserved. And somewhat horny.
- Wife mentioned that she could smell a lot of pheromones on me (she's able to sniff them out easily, but doesn't find them objectionable)
- Bar #1, wine bar. No effects noted. Normal level of conversation with the bartenders I know, no engagement or avoidance from others.
- Bar #2, clubby meat market bar. Everything seemed normal. I sat and drank my drinks. I lightly chatted up whoever sat next to me but didn't see any unexpected responses.

I'm going to give this a few more gos around town at one or two sprays.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - extraballislit - 05-11-2012 8:19 AM

Had such a great morning with FSBJ today.

After morning gim, shower and breakfast.

Losts of hits from a spanish woman, late 30's. Hair twirling, smiling, accepted kino though did not reciprocated (she's married). Great energy and conversations, bounthing from professional to personal to flirting with ease. This juice tends to make my mood improve a lot. It's great.

Later on, good convo with a very attarctive woman, mid 30's also. Seemed a little bit embarassed. His husband was at sight, so no kino this time, maybe that's why.

Meeting with coworkers. "you are looking great". Also some more reluctancy to let me leave than usual.

I'm growing to enjoy the smell of this too. As Pago said, don't seem to be able to find it. What was the name of it again?

Fishdude, you have produced some good juice man.

anyone else?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - as33156 - 05-11-2012 10:55 AM

I can't believe fishdude hasn't set up shop yet and started taking orders for this voodoo juice.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 05-11-2012 2:55 PM

The scent is called Hane nori its mild kind of citrus scent. But fsbj is a super high none and extremely buffered. With some surprises

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pagodeiro - 05-11-2012 5:44 PM

did not find Hane nori bud ...

but did find some Hanae Mori ... ???

what ya think ?

Pago

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dbot - 05-11-2012 6:09 PM

I think he means this stuff - http://www.amazon.com/Hanae-Mori-Men-Toilette-Spray/dp/B000P231AO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3M735ZTFS0WO8&colid=33BW5IUA1S19Y

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fly So Hi - 05-11-2012 6:11 PM

(05-11-2012 6:09 PM)dbot Wrote:  I think he means this stuff - http://www.amazon.com/Hanae-Mori-Men-Toilette-Spray/dp/B000P231AO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3M735ZTFS0WO8&colid=33BW5IUA1S19Y

The same perfume here in Brazil is like US$ 170,00. Not sure if taxes or unscrupulous sellers.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pagodeiro - 05-11-2012 6:13 PM

(05-11-2012 6:11 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  The same perfume here in Brazil is like US$ 170,00. Not sure if taxes or unscrupulous sellers.

Import taxes for US cosmetics ....

i'm gonna get some and will tell you guy's

will oder on monday ;)

Pago

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 05-11-2012 10:55 PM

(05-11-2012 6:09 PM)dbot Wrote:  I think he means this stuff - http://www.amazon.com/Hanae-Mori-Men-Toilette-Spray/dp/B000P231AO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3M735ZTFS0WO8&colid=33BW5IUA1S19Y

That's the stuff

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dbot - 05-15-2012 7:49 PM

This week I wore one spray of FSBJ to my favorite testing ground, a classroom full of beautiful women. Unfortunately I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Later I added two more sprays and went to Starbucks, and again saw no unusual responses. Looks like FSBJ and my body chemistry just don't mix very well. Thanks for letting me test it, Fishdude!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - FrankJaeger - 08-25-2012 6:16 PM

Any more reports for this and what the formula is? Fishdude, are you still doing the samples? Sounds like a great mix.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Justint420 - 08-25-2012 9:46 PM

I would like to sample also..

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - extraballislit - 08-26-2012 1:37 AM

Have not used mine for a while, but did about one month ago. Just one spray seemed to do the trick at work (sales). Everybody seemed friendlier, girls a little more flirty, but in a more subtle way compared to when using 2 sprays, and my coworker, a ladie in her late 30's, who was exposed to it for the whole evening, kinoed me more than unsual.

I like this mix and always delivers. Think I'm gonna use it again next week.

Once I remember mixing 2 sprays with glace (3 sprays) and kind of weakened it's effects, but still managed to be noticed by some ladies.
Alos bought a 50 ml bottle of Hanae Mori, but managed to break it a couple of days after recieveing it. Muy bathroom smelled like the cologne for about two months. Maybe tat's why I have not worn Fishdude's concoction for a while. Kind of overdoser eith the cover.

Talk to you soon.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dexter - 08-30-2012 3:21 PM

Fishdude,
If you need another tester let me know.
I'm looking for more posted results on FSBJ.

Were they posted in any other threads?
Or did they email you results that could be added to this thread?

i'm still interested.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 08-30-2012 4:07 PM

Perhaps in the futer, I did mix a batch that I'm testing minus 1 ingredient I can't get right now.

Fd

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - JAYCEE - 08-30-2012 5:53 PM

Maybe someone here has the missing ingredient...

What is it? Big Grin

(08-30-2012 4:07 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Perhaps in the futer, I did mix a batch that I'm testing minus 1 ingredient I can't get right now.

Fd

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fly So Hi - 08-30-2012 6:50 PM

(08-30-2012 5:53 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Maybe someone here has the missing ingredient...
What is it? Big Grin

Wait until x-mas! =p

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 08-30-2012 8:07 PM

Ho ho ho, will reveal all.

Fd

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Thoth - 09-03-2012 6:26 PM

Fishdude, is it still possible to buy samples? I would like to give it a try :-)

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MangoEruption - 12-20-2012 12:52 AM

Xmas is nearing! So happy

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - extraballislit - 12-20-2012 1:13 AM

Christmas is coming...

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 12-23-2012 4:25 PM

Good day and Merry Christmas.

I have been away for awhile and just remembered.

For my bottle I used a cleaned out Alpha D type bottle. My plan was to create a heavily buffered none mix using ingredients that have always worked great for me.

Good luck and have fun.

In a clean spray add the following.
20 mil X Androstenone 10 mcg/spray. Edit. Androstenone!
80 dr A-nol 40 mcg/drop
80 dr B-nol 40 mcg/drop
5 mil X P83 12.5 mcg/spray
7.5 mil X tac 25 mcg/spray
2.5 mil P96 50 mcg/spray

Added 3 mil Hane Nori cologne

Problem is that p96 is no longer available

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - extraballislit - 12-24-2012 7:35 PM

Thanks Fdude!

I was almost sure it had some androsterone on it, but I see I was wrong.

What could I use instead of p96? As you mention, it has not been available for quite a while, and it does not seems to be coming soon. Any ideas? Anyones?

I think it's a good mix, that provides solid results every time I use it. I still have some of it left, but would like to be able to creater my own batch...
Damn Androtics and their stupid numeric code for P's.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your formula.

Talk to you soon.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 12-25-2012 5:15 AM

I made a batch without the p96 and its just not the same. I sent all my samples out and that's it.

If anyone knows for sure what p96.............

Fd

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - John Schlongfellow - 12-25-2012 5:25 AM

wow so now you're out too......... gutted......

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - deker0 - 12-25-2012 5:56 AM

Just read this thread and sad that all of the samples are out…so no ideas when P96 is coming back?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 12-26-2012 1:01 AM

3 people have said that they were sure there is androsterone in it but there is none. Perhaps a p96/tac mimic

For those loyal testers, let me come clean about something . The original mix that I created I only sent out 2.5 mils to about 8 people for free just pay shipping. Just 2.5 mils so I can share with more people. All those people reported in this thread,or to me personally that they had great results. This generated some excitement so I made the exact same mix minus the p96 and sent a full 5 mils to 9 others that really wanted to try . Myself and them had none to mediocre results.
I never ment to trick you on purpose but I never thought the p96 was as key of an ingredient.

This mix did rival my beloved purchased mixes,but alas.

If I track down the elusive ingredient I'll make some more.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - bored4life - 12-28-2012 12:35 AM

I call dibs on the first batch. I will pay for this my friend.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - plainT - 12-28-2012 3:39 AM

Definatly interested in buying a sample if u r able to find p96 again

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - baant - 12-28-2012 12:29 PM

You got a PM, fishdude.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - FrankJaeger - 04-05-2013 11:31 AM

Pago mentioned in a thread with AD that for one of his mixes he used P97 and it got the same reactions as P96 did, at least it did in his mix with P80 and androstenone. The two molecules may be very similar. Here's hoping we find out what they are soon as AD doesn't seem to care if they sell these hot items anymore.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - NaughtywillCRY - 04-05-2013 4:00 PM

i hope you can make more for us.
I'll wait for that..popcorn

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-05-2013 4:32 PM

Does not work the same without P96

End of story.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - terry0400-40 - 04-05-2013 6:30 PM

(04-05-2013 4:32 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Does not work the same without P96

End of story.
go work a deal with Androtics they then pump some P96 into the fish formula and you can call it Mermaid laid Yahoo

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 04-05-2013 6:36 PM

Sperm aide

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - NaughtywillCRY - 04-06-2013 2:54 AM

Damn! P96!

Enjoi.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - KIMBA - 01-16-2014 5:03 PM

Bumping this devil, P96 is back.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-16-2014 5:48 PM

Your the Devil Kimba haha. Some peeps have been PM ing me over the last 6 mos over this mix and want to reproduce it.

It has been a very valuable learning experience on building a mix as opposed to mixing by spraying various vender sprays on your body and testing the outcome.

I do have the luxury of some extra cash and for years I have been combining my favourites in different strengths to create a nice all in one mix. Normally we all add a spray of this and a drop of that to different parts of our bodies. There are pros and cons to doing that.

You can take 5 separate products and spray each one to a different part of your body and get a certain result. You can also premix all those 5 and then spray on that same application points. Both procedures will get you different results. I prefer the later because that's how perfumes are made and so are many of our favourite foods. You mix them up to make something delicious.

I want to stress that I do this a lot and throw many mixes out that have been ruined. This one had worked out really well. So well in fact that after using is for 6 mos I wanted to share it with my friends on PT for free. I did charge some nominal shipping but after buying all the bubble wrap and packing and shipping etc it did cost me but that was fine.

The original sample with the P96(small amount) made it work.

I sent out the same formula without the P96 and , well no better than any store bought brand. So the people that tested it told me.

Now P96 was a valuable ingredient there is also the small P83 and TAC that were there.possible if I left any one of those 3 drivers out the the mix could have been a fail.

Like any food stew you have your beef potatoes and veggies, it's the final ingredients that take the blue ribbon.

Also I restate that I never made any money nor intent to but just wanted to share a winner with my friends.

I do mix my oils too and have more losses that wins. But I do keep track of the ingredients.

There is a great read on another site by the late Tacitus that used to put all his left over mones into a jar for years. A slurry of mones. He did start trying that jar and found that when he met up with his lady friends their pussy would start taking to him. Not words but convulsing and making noises. He never new what the mix was since it was a grab bag.

Keep track.

Food for thought. Or shall I say mones for thought.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 01-16-2014 6:35 PM

(12-23-2012 4:25 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Good day and Merry Christmas.

I have been away for awhile and just remembered.

For my bottle I used a cleaned out Alpha D type bottle. My plan was to create a heavily buffered none mix using ingredients that have always worked great for me.

Good luck and have fun.

80 dr A-nol 40 mcg/drop
80 dr B-nol 40 mcg/drop
2.5 mil P96 50 mcg/spray

Problem is that p96 is no longer available

(12-26-2012 1:01 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  If I track down the elusive ingredient I'll make some more.

(01-16-2014 5:03 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Bumping this devil, P96 is back.

(01-16-2014 5:48 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Your the Devil Kimba haha. Some peeps have been PM ing me over the last 6 mos over this mix and want to reproduce it.

And?????????????????????????????????????​???????????????????

Well, Fishy???????????????????????????????????​??????????????? Sun bespectacled

And I have no idea how many PMs you've received, but I WANT SOME~! Just saying.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-16-2014 6:46 PM

Don't get carried away with the P96 . It does bridge but the P83 amplified some personal emotions. Can backfire but there was a small amount. Plus the Tac seems to be synergystic with the P96 . Every time I use them together, in small amounts , they add a very favourable touch.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-16-2014 7:00 PM

You know how you get the Mescal with the worm in the bottle that makes it?

Must have been that COCKroach that got in the Fsbj that made made that mix crystal blue

Heisenberg

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - deker0 - 01-16-2014 9:38 PM

I’d be interesting in testing it out Fishdude if you end up making a batch.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-17-2014 1:34 PM

Not going to make anymore at the moment . But shared the recipe . Now get out there and mix em up.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-17-2014 3:37 PM

I should add that there is a restriction on the purchase of P96 so one receives a limited order. Unfortunately there is not a limit on your credit card for that same order.

Pay for what you order and get what you get , my first disappointment with AD.

Just ordered two , one for me and one for you. Got 1 but I did pay for the other.

Angry. FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 01-17-2014 6:16 PM

80 dr A-nol 40 mcg/drop
80 dr B-nol 40 mcg/drop
2.5 mil P96 50 mcg/spray

(01-17-2014 1:34 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Not going to make anymore at the moment. But shared the recipe . Now get out there and mix em up.

Well, that sucks! Mosking

Where did you purchase your A-nol and B-nol, Fishy? Paratrooper

Thanks!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - myopicmonkey - 01-17-2014 7:00 PM

(01-17-2014 6:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  In a clean spray add the following.
80 dr A-nol 40 mcg/drop
80 dr B-nol 40 mcg/drop
2.5 mil P96 50 mcg/spray

What scent package did you use for all the individuals from AD? For some reason I can't stand neroli. Maybe the Hanae Mori will make it tolerable.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - extraballislit - 01-19-2014 4:14 AM

it´s OOS again.
facepalm

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 01-19-2014 11:15 AM

(01-19-2014 4:14 AM)extraballislit Wrote:  it´s OOS again.
facepalm

No, he hasn't made another stash, Extra. Someone informed him that P96 was back in stoke, and he had said he would make more if it came back. We are all trying to get him to keep his word. Superstition

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-19-2014 11:57 AM

Good question bout the scent pkg. I only like the neroli from AD. Just light and citrusy and dies off quick . The Hane is similar and I just added very little.
So no.
Conflicting scents. Mix some up and let me know.
If I mixed I would have to order all the ingredients and I may just do that.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-20-2014 1:05 AM

Damm you people. I will make up another batch of FSBJ . Let me get the material. This time the scent will be Burberry Weekend. A nice scent I picked up when I travelled to Argentina. You can find my thread on my travels

Just for the record when I was in Argentina I went to this mall and all these peeps were checking out this woman. Now myself I am a Canadian man and not speak a word of Spanish . What shall one do? So I went to a liguor store and the gal spoked both.
We did go out and check this woman out. Turns out that she was the Most famous model in Argentina . I think maybe 5 ' but s pretty

Now eat your heart out you Americans, she wanted this Canadian boy like the best sandwhich . And she is beautiful . Much yo my dismay and her 20 guards I never did meet her..

Course if I did have some FSBJ this story may ended differently . Never the less she is still beautiful and I am still Canadian.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - sushi - 01-20-2014 2:25 AM

(01-20-2014 1:05 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Damm you people. I will make up another batch of FSBJ . Let me get the material. This time the scent will be Burberry Weekend. A nice scent I picked up when I travelled to Argentina. You can find my thread on my travels

Nice!!!! I'll make sure I keep an eye out and get on your list. I'd love to try this.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - doctordonald - 01-20-2014 5:09 AM

I will watch this. Would like to try also . . .

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - CockedLockedandRTR - 01-20-2014 7:56 AM

Thanks for your efforts Fishdude! I would like to try it as well.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 01-20-2014 9:08 AM

(01-20-2014 1:05 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Damm you people. I will make up another batch of FSBJ . Let me get the material. This time the scent will be Burberry Weekend. A nice scent I picked up when I travelled to Argentina. You can find my thread on my travels.

I purchased Hane Nori cologne from your mix, and it rocks! Burberry Weekend is not bad, but Hane smells better to moi. One Burberry and one Hane please. Party2

You never did share where you got the A and B-nol 40 mcg/drop. Is that because you didn't want them to run out, or you missed my question?

Anyway, glad you decided to KEEP YOUR WORD, you Fish! Sarcastic hand

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - KIMBA - 01-20-2014 9:14 AM

Fish Dude, I love you.

Any chance I would be privy to this? P

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Hart - 01-20-2014 9:29 AM

First post on this forum and i definitely want in. i have great targets to try on in the caribbean!!!

"Truth is simple, if it were difficult everyone would figure it out"

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-23-2014 1:38 PM

There is an ingredient purchase limitation on moi so I will have to respect that before I make enemies. All ingredients are available for your purchase so I recommend you try.

Good practice mixing your own from the basics and not ending up with anything that smells too strong on you. Do the math and make a small amount.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 01-23-2014 6:36 PM

(01-23-2014 1:38 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  There is an ingredient purchase limitation on moi so I will have to respect that before I make enemies. All ingredients are available for your purchase so I recommend you try.

Good practice mixing your own from the basics and not ending up with anything that smells too strong on you. Do the math and make a small amount.

With all the publicity, I'm not surprised.

Anyway, maybe in the future; and I still would like to know where you got the a and b-nol.

Thanks for the effort, Fishy! Scout

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-23-2014 8:50 PM

High concentration nols and none can be purchased from numerous venders and they last and last.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Mars82 - 01-23-2014 9:08 PM

(01-20-2014 9:14 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  Fish Dude, I love you.

Any chance I would be privy to this? P

I'm interested too.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 01-23-2014 9:13 PM

(01-23-2014 8:50 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  High concentration nols and none can be purchased from numerous venders and they last and last.

Yes, but I'm NOT a Master. I've never seen anything that read A-nol 40 mcg/ per drop and B-nol 40 mcg/ per drop. Sprays, yes, but drops, no.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - KIMBA - 01-30-2014 4:38 AM

If I were to use a spray version of a and b nol fish dude, how many ml would it take? I think that is mmm's question.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - velinxs - 01-30-2014 8:31 AM

Woah P96 is back? Damn, looks like AD already sold out, i guess i'll have to wait a bit.

If anyone is making a huge batch of this recipe, i'd buy some off of you at a modest price! Thanks fishdude for your phero-wisdom. I look forward to at some point getting this mixed together n trying it out.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 01-30-2014 2:19 PM

I got the original mones from true where I could order any strength I wanted.

As for buffering none. I would use 10 mcg of Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol to buffer every 2.5 mcg none.
The P96 buffers also and don't use a lot.wasteful. Just a few mcgs. Per 2.5 mcg none.
The P96 does seem to outlast the nols since when I use it , never get into an od situation.

Get yourself some P96 at high mcg. I got 50 mcg 5 mils and dilute that to 30 mils to get 50/6 mcg per spray.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Pheroman - 01-31-2014 4:51 AM

(04-05-2013 6:30 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  go work a deal with Androtics they then pump some P96 into the fish formula and you can call it Mermaid laid Yahoo

I would suggest MermaLaid

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - terry0400-40 - 01-31-2014 5:29 AM

(01-31-2014 4:51 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I would suggest MermaLaid
Yes i guess i must have been offa my face at the time writing that corny line,i had better go count my marbles Search

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - mark-in-dallas - 01-31-2014 8:27 AM

(01-31-2014 5:29 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Yes i guess i must have been offa my face at the time writing that corny line,i had better go count my marbles Search

I counted them and you're missing 3! But, you can new ones on Amazon for under $10. sideLol

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dexter - 02-03-2014 7:04 PM

I am going to try this out fishdude.
I will see what my resources can do.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - KIMBA - 02-03-2014 9:23 PM

Does this mean Dexter will produce it? And if so what would the price be?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Hart - 02-04-2014 6:49 PM

The plot thickens...

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - ryusei - 02-04-2014 7:22 PM

Can I still buy this? ;o

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dexter - 02-04-2014 7:33 PM

(02-03-2014 9:23 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Does this mean Dexter will produce it? And if so what would the price be?

I'm not sure. I placed an order, and I think I'll have the stuff to do it, but I got advice from AD that the mix was a large batch to mix up, especially if it doesn't work well for me.

I do think I will be trying it, maybe small at first. Or just individual spray applications. I don't have the cologne yet though. I have many colognes but not the Hani Nori yet.

And I am terrible about getting stuff in the mail sent. So.... I will see how it works, and then some before making promises. I'm an optimist, and I always see these great possibilities, but my lazy and slacking get in the way too much, so I don't want to make any promises...yet.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Hart - 02-06-2014 2:43 PM

(02-04-2014 7:33 PM)dexter Wrote:  I'm not sure. I placed an order, and I think I'll have the stuff to do it, but I got advice from AD that the mix was a large batch to mix up, especially if it doesn't work well for me.

I do think I will be trying it, maybe small at first. Or just individual spray applications. I don't have the cologne yet though. I have many colognes but not the Hani Nori yet.

And I am terrible about getting stuff in the mail sent. So.... I will see how it works, and then some before making promises. I'm an optimist, and I always see these great possibilities, but my lazy and slacking get in the way too much, so I don't want to make any promises...yet.

Well if you do you have some customers for sure! Just saying Crazy

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 02-07-2014 3:37 AM

I can get you condoms but not a "get out of jail free" card

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 02-16-2014 1:08 AM

Stayed tuned Dexter. There may be some more in the making.

I have tweeked it but was not the same so don!t change the recipe.

I have contacted some suppliers and they do not have a problem with me donating.
They told me it was a promotion of their products.

Frankly , you mix it or I'd do. So makes sence .

I do have more but shortage of bottles so time will tell may buy some from Sephora.

Nevertheless you mone greedy freinds you will get your fix soon.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 02-16-2014 1:16 AM

(02-16-2014 1:08 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Stayed tuned Dexter. There may be some more in the making.

I have contacted some suppliers and they do not have a problem with me donating.

I do have more but shortage of bottles so time will tell may buy some from Sephora.

I should add that the mix does better with Brute than it did with Hane

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Mars82 - 02-17-2014 1:46 AM

Can't wait...*rubs hands*

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 02-17-2014 9:58 AM

Did I read that correctly? It does better with Brute than Hane!?!?!?!

I haven't worn Brute since Brute came out many moons ago! What caused you to go with Brute, Fish? Pioneer

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 02-17-2014 12:24 PM

I have no more Hane. Brute is great and mild stuff actually. I use very little in the mix.

Sorry if I'm in the teeter totter with yes and no make some. Turns out that AD has a full stock of P96 and should for some time so not so guilt ridden. Would be great if some of you mixed some up too and let me know.

Incase it makes a difference , I got the 10 mcg and the P's from AD and the nols from True. The nols at the time, one can specify the strength. I'm going to put an order in with them soon .

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 02-17-2014 1:53 PM

(02-17-2014 12:24 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  I have no more Hane. Brute is great and mild stuff actually. I use very little in the mix.

Sorry if I'm in the teeter totter with yes and no make some. Turns out that AD has a full stock of P96 and should for some time so not so guilt ridden. Would be great if some of you mixed some up too and let me know.

Incase it makes a difference , I got the 10 mcg and the P's from AD and the nols from True. The nols at the time, one can specify the strength. I'm going to put an order in with them soon .

I have a whole bottle of Hane because of your post. I love the smell ... not an in your face! scent. I like it!

It's going to be a while before my funds straighten out, and my math skills is that of a dummy, but I plan on giving it shot in a couple of months. Thanks!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dexter - 02-17-2014 2:05 PM

(02-16-2014 1:08 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Stayed tuned Dexter. There may be some more in the making.
FD
Well, I happened to get my hands on some P96. So I'll be mixing up soon, just don't have any Hanae Mori yet, or Brut for that matter.
Is this link the stuff
http://www.fragrancenet.com/hanae-mori-cologne/hanae-mori/mens-fragrances/mf/en_US/01118
[Image: 141111.jpg]

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 02-17-2014 2:15 PM

(02-17-2014 2:05 PM)dexter Wrote:  Well, I happened to get my hands on some P96. So I'll be mixing up soon, just don't have any Hanae Mori yet, or Brut for that matter.
Is this link the stuff
http://www.fragrancenet.com/hanae-mori-cologne/hanae-mori/mens-fragrances/mf/en_US/01118
[Image: 141111.jpg]

Yep! That would be it!

And for confirming that FIRST, I'd like to be on the list should you test it, find it worthy, and decide to sale a batch, D! Pardon

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - dexter - 02-17-2014 5:38 PM

(02-17-2014 2:15 PM)MMM Wrote:  Yep! That would be it!

And for confirming that FIRST, I'd like to be on the list should you test it, find it worthy, and decide to sale a batch, D! Pardon

it is noted MMM.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - KIMBA - 02-17-2014 8:50 PM

Without a doubt I would be willing to buy some as well.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 02-17-2014 11:41 PM

Hane is nice and not in your face, would be a shame if the Hane is getting the hits.

I'm going to order more Hane online.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Mars82 - 02-18-2014 12:30 AM

Hey Fishdude. I hope that you can reserve a slot for me once you decide to sell your mix.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - LL21 - 02-18-2014 1:47 AM

I'm always in search of a good fragrance but does Hane= Hanae Mori

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - moe - 02-18-2014 3:10 AM

(02-18-2014 12:30 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hey Fishdude. I hope that you can reserve a slot for me once you decide to sell your mix.

Hey Fishdude. Same here please! Smile

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - DWR - 02-18-2014 8:49 AM

(02-18-2014 1:47 AM)LL21 Wrote:  I'm always in search of a good fragrance but does Hane= Hanae Mori

From reading the thread yes, the picture was confirmed by OP as being the one. Amazon had a good deal on it with free shipping (prime) so I picked some up.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 02-18-2014 9:07 AM

(02-18-2014 1:47 AM)LL21 Wrote:  I'm always in search of a good fragrance but does Hane= Hanae Mori

YES

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Merc - 02-18-2014 9:19 AM

(02-18-2014 12:30 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hey Fishdude. I hope that you can reserve a slot for me once you decide to sell your mix.

I'm interested too
Anything that uses P96 to the max... I'm in

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Hart - 02-18-2014 10:57 AM

Oh my, been off the board for a week testing LIIK and I come back and find that 2 members might be making a batch!! Surely Christmas is not here yet P

Count me in guys and I have no problem paying for it.
You are mad chemists and we all love it Smile

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - KIMBA - 03-04-2014 2:24 PM

Bump. Any news on this?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-04-2014 2:38 PM

(03-10-2012 9:54 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  
Pago
I with agree Pago and will pay for a sample also cheers terry . . . Heat Heat
[/quote]

Will be mixing some FSBJ Terri will get first sample, free of charge

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-04-2014 2:42 PM

And Mark too only free samples rest ouf you will have to pay $10
So get a job

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-04-2014 2:53 PM

At heart I love you and I always rib you but this is a good mix.
Lots of peeps will die with their boner somewhere it should never have been
Be aware

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - KIMBA - 03-04-2014 2:59 PM

I shall pay for a sample. Let us know when it is ready.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - DWR - 03-04-2014 3:02 PM

happy to PP $10 to help the causeHi

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-04-2014 3:04 PM

This mix will be on sale soon at another ...

I want you to enjoy it

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Mnester - 03-04-2014 3:18 PM

Count me in, fish Kiss3

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 03-04-2014 3:22 PM

(03-04-2014 2:59 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  I shall pay for a sample. Let us know when it is ready.

Yes! When? Or! Around when, so I'll have some funds on me credit card!!!! Me wants! Just in case it works for EVERYBODY, Fishy!

When? Around when? or Near when? touche

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - FrankJaeger - 03-04-2014 5:46 PM

I would like to see if everyone testing this gets the hits as described in this thread. If it's the real deal, I'll be down to try it out as well.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Mars82 - 03-04-2014 8:05 PM

(03-04-2014 2:42 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  And Mark too only free samples rest ouf you will have to pay $10
So get a job

Fishdude, how can I send the payment to you?

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 03-04-2014 9:04 PM

And did you go back with the Hanae Mori scent, or is Brut still the plan of things? Dirol

Thanks!

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-04-2014 9:14 PM

Brute this time round.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - terry0400-40 - 03-05-2014 1:22 AM

(03-04-2014 9:14 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Brute this time round.
I use some good and also more expensive fragrances than Brut but whenever i apply Brut my wife always picks up on it for some reason and comments on how much she likes its scent

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Boss - 03-11-2014 12:13 PM

(03-04-2014 2:42 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  And Mark too only free samples rest ouf you will have to pay $10
So get a job

Please send me your paypal acc Fishdude.
Dying to try your mix Blush

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Smelt_Funny - 03-11-2014 12:38 PM

Brut...love brut....and I have a job, so send me the PP info too Gamer1

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Mars82 - 03-12-2014 2:58 AM

(03-11-2014 12:13 PM)Boss Wrote:  Please send me your paypal acc Fishdude.
Dying to try your mix Blush

Me too. thanks.

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Fishdude - 03-12-2014 10:44 AM

Good day peers,

I don't have all the ingredients at the time and am swamped. Won't be for a while.

My sincerest apologies . But will let you know.

FD

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - Hart - 03-22-2014 6:39 AM

We are ever patient Fishdude, apparently we all know it will be worth the wait..

RE: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways. - MMM - 08-20-2014 8:03 AM

I wonder whatever happened with this, and Fishdude? Download