PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
Androstanone - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Single Molecules (/Forum-Single-Molecules)
+--- Thread: Androstanone (/Thread-Androstanone)

Androstanone - XPX - 12-15-2011 2:26 PM

I haven't found a official thread about this in the research section, so I think it is time to open one up!

Here are some findings about Androstanone from my journal

Quote:About Androstanone

It took some time to get a grip on that and how it works! I've found it is just like none but in a very mellow and smooth way! It is even less edgy than none with ISO E, it's a bit like none coming completly through the backdoor and turning the girls on without any defends!

It is definately a very attractive molecule, with some masculine yet slighty alpha tendencies! I never got blatant hits with that as with none but instead I got very solid reaction from most women in a more subtle way!

Mostly the same effects as with none but mellow, smooth and subtle no aggressive sexual reactions by women!

I also tend to think of some kind of afterglow effect, I'm not pretty sure if that is caused by Androstanone because I used it in a mix but the reactions on the day I wore it were subtle, but the next day, three girls which were a bit quiet that evening asks friend for my phone number and sent me sms the day after! So I just can say the results came the day later (afterglow)!

But not sure if that is Androstanone related but I never had such afterglow effects before! Will try it with another mix and if the same happens I think it the Androstanone!

I really love that molecule and found it most effective at 20 mcg! But I think it need some none to make it visible! For a little edge I've added one spray Turn Up The Heat so 2,5 mcg none! Worked fine!

RE: Androstanone - 2Soon2Care - 12-15-2011 3:14 PM

Excellent, did any of the -stanone variants make it onto Chris@AD new blind molecule tests?

RE: Androstanone - Pagodeiro - 12-15-2011 9:17 PM

(12-15-2011 3:14 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Excellent, did any of the -stanone variants make it onto Chris@AD new blind molecule tests?

That's normal available A-none from Chris ... you can get tons from him ;)

Pago

RE: Androstanone - 2Soon2Care - 12-15-2011 10:20 PM

Didn't check the list was just wondering if anyone spotted any novel variants of a-none

RE: Androstanone - Alpha Dream - 12-15-2011 10:46 PM

(12-15-2011 10:20 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Didn't check the list was just wondering if anyone spotted any novel variants of a-none

Beta-stAnol is the only other I know of ; p

RE: Androstanone - Pagodeiro - 12-16-2011 8:16 AM

(12-15-2011 10:20 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Didn't check the list was just wondering if anyone spotted any novel variants of a-none

Diane mentioned one ... we have to search for the formula ...

maybe Chris can help here ..

Pago

RE: Androstanone - zerosix85 - 04-16-2012 9:42 AM

Anything else I should know about before I buy this molecule? I know Androstanone usually paired with Androstenone. If so, what is the ratio? 10:1 , 1:1 ?

RE: Androstanone - Alpha Dream - 04-16-2012 10:24 AM

(04-16-2012 9:42 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  Anything else I should know about before I buy this molecule? I know Androstanone usually paired with Androstenone. If so, what is the ratio? 10:1 , 1:1 ?

AndrostAnone 1 part androstenone 2 parts.. 1:2

RE: Androstanone - zerosix85 - 04-24-2012 12:57 PM

This molecule is awesome. I've been cutting down on the Androstenone usage and I really like Androstanone alot better so far. I tested this at the gym yesterday @ 1 mcg standalone.

While I didn't get any over the top/in your face hits, I did get the subtle hits. It's like people see something special in you. To me, this molecule is ninja-attractive in the sense that it is silent and deadly. Going to test this @ a higher mcg dosage.

RE: Androstanone - zerosix85 - 04-24-2012 10:36 PM

I found a post from PT that is shown used at a slightly higher dosage.

Quote:The day before yesterday I have increased the dosage at 50% to about 6 to 7.5 mcg . Like the days before, I have applied the stuff on the neck, covered with two sprays of Kouros. Then I am going to the club. The first two hours were awful. Nowbody I have met there remains at me. Both men and women (these who knows me) greets me, said "hello" and go away. I have felt me like a discard. Typical signs of an OD !

Then suddenly after about two and a half hour after application, women started to look at me, the same people who was run away from me two hours ago, started long and interessting conversations with me and the best was that I was approached by three women (independent by each one) and many other women smilled to me - absolutely crazy .

Yesterday I have tried to repeat this experiment on another club. In knowledge, that IÂ'm ODing on the first two hours, I have applied it very early, so that I arrived the club two hours after apllication. Unfortunately this night was less crazy like the night before. In fact there were several women, who locked at me, but the big hits failed.

Now, I have experiences with AndrostAnones with five Club-nights. Statistically not a large number. But what I can say is, that AndrostAnone is more social than AndrostEnone , but less sexual.

But depending on the situation Androstenone could be a good choice

I think I understand why this is best paired with none or even good standalone if you're planning to do some physical activities. This guy right here did not notice any over the top hits until hours later in the club, when it probably was much warmer and if he was dancing or moving around then he definitely built up none or was dispersing the Androstanone molecule better.

I found the subtle hits immediately when I wasn't paying attention to anyone or when I was, it was from my peripheral vision. This is also using it standalone @ 1-5 mcg.

RE: Androstanone - stld82 - 04-24-2012 10:47 PM

I didnt even realize this but I have a bottle from Chris at 20 mcg per drop..

RE: Androstanone - zerosix85 - 05-03-2012 1:03 AM

This molecule feels so underrated compared to none. I consistently see the benefits with just 1 mcg. It's definitely attention grabbing while under the radar so that you can escalate your interactions when YOU feel the time is right. Depending on how hard I worked out or how many days I went without showering, I found my sweet spot with this molecule is from anywhere of 3-7 mcg's. Paired with about 20-30 mcg of androstadienone made it a sexy attraction mix for me.

Also, I discovered it's smell-enhancement properties by accident. I was on the train sitting right next to my friend and his girlfriend. I was cracking jokes and leaning over next to them maintaining minimum distance when all of a sudden, I noticed a distinct smell. It was definitely the smell of copulin. I was immediately alarmed thinking in my head "OH MY FUCKING GOD, MY PASSION COPULIN CONCENTRATE BOTTLE LEAKED". I started to panic and check my bag inside to see what happened. I look in my bag and there it is, sealed tight. Now I know I wasn't going crazy cause I overheard the ghetto kids whispering among themselves "Damn, this shit smells like poon up in here (PG version of what was actually said)".

I kept my thoughts to myself here cause I realized something. That distinct smell of copulin that I whiffed reminded me of the times I hooked up with vegetarian/vegan women. I can't fully describe it but it smelled of musky melon or fruit. Then it hits me....my friend's girlfriend is wearing a short skirt, we are also attracted to one another but never acted upon it. She also happens to be a vegetarian.

RE: Androstanone - preck - 09-23-2012 2:40 PM

so i wonder if someone been playing with this molecule recently,it looks very interesting....

RE: Androstanone - wiserd - 09-23-2012 8:44 PM

(09-23-2012 2:40 PM)preck Wrote:  so i wonder if someone been playing with this molecule recently,it looks very interesting....

It's in a lot of Alpha Dream's mixes. I use it. It's a good molecule and fairly mainstream.

RE: Androstanone - thundr - 09-23-2012 9:40 PM

(09-23-2012 8:44 PM)wiserd Wrote:  It's in a lot of Alpha Dream's mixes. I use it. It's a good molecule and fairly mainstream.

what doses do you run wiserd?

I thought awhile back about running this molecule during a heavy none buildup routine with a hint of social. never got around to it tho.

RE: Androstanone - wiserd - 09-23-2012 10:14 PM

(09-23-2012 9:40 PM)thundr Wrote:  what doses do you run wiserd?

I thought awhile back about running this molecule during a heavy none buildup routine with a hint of social. never got around to it tho.

Very low dose. I have a mix of .1mcg/drop Androstanone + .01mcg/drop Androstenone. That's probably not an ideal ratio between the two molecules. It was just my first run and I never did a second since it didn't OD.

I add 1-3 drops of that mixture to a 5ml sprayer filled with other stuff. I'd end up spraying somewhere around 1 ml of that as a dose. So about .02mcg to .06mcg of Androstanone in a dose. Some people (over ~23 yrs old) can benefit from being exposed to a lot more Androstanone, but I'm generally in the "wearing this around coworkers so I'd rather not smell bad or cause anyone to ghost me" frame of mind so I dose for the most sensitive people I'm likely to meet. I'd go a little lower if I wasn't being lazy in some situations. Though since I don't want to wear a thick cover scent I often favor lowering the alpha mol dosage rather than buffering mixes more. I don't like most buffers.... Beta Androsterone as a buffer only gets a good response from one friend of mine with bisexual tendencies and tends to get me ignored for some reason at doses approaching what other people would use (10 -30mcgs is way too much for me) and the 10 mcg/drop DHEA that I have for buffering seems too castrating at that dose in a 5ml mix, so I don't use it and I haven't mixed a lower dose yet. Most of my mixes are high DHEAS (50-100 mcg in a 5 ml sprayer), which does cancel out Androstenone and Androstanone in some ways though.

Also, I can't smell 90% of mones, so my cover scents may be awful.

Without a good buffer, my doses may be lower than they need to be.

... for a while I played with 7Keto DHEA on the assumption that it should be a better buffer for alpha molecules because it didn't block the androgen receptors in the body. I assumed that not blocking the androgen receptors was a good thing. I'm not sure now, but I'm starting to question that philosophy. 7Keto can get kids, old folks and bums to talk to you wonderfully even if they don't know you, if combined with alpha nol, but I can only recall one good response from someone I'd want to talk to in all the time I'd used it. (A cute stranger who started a conversation out of the blue at a kiosk and expressed a high degree of interest in talking to me later, for no apparent reason whatsoever. That was Glace + alpha nol + 7keto)

And recently I'm running into what some other folks have described where a no-mone day gets mone like hits while adding alpha molecules tends to overdose. It's like my body chemistry has changed... until I get a better handle on things, I'm going with the more social stuff. I've never really cared for high dose alpha molecules in the first place. Beta nol is better... I like the tell me what you think and cut the crap effect it has.

So... that's a lot more than you asked for but I hope it gives some idea of what I'm doing. I'm actually taking a break from all alpha molecules for a short run and seeing how long this "body ramping up its own mones" thing lasts...

But then, I'm married, so getting girls in bed isn't exactly goal. I'm more interested in general charisma. To each their own.

RE: Androstanone - TwistedOstrich - 09-24-2012 10:24 AM

I have a spray bottle from Alpha Dream at 10mcg that I'm willing to trade or sell.

Its definitively attention grabbing but for anyone with a mone sensitivity this stuff is even more potent then regular Androstenone

RE: Androstanone - kmacc45 - 01-16-2013 6:20 AM

Androstanone ----------------------------------
(100 mcg drops x 9 = 900 mcg)
(900 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 18 mcg)
AndrosteNone ----------------------------------
(75 mcg drops x 2 = 150 mcg)
(150 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 3 mcg)
A-THDOC -------------------------------------------
(0.08333 mcg drops x 1 = 0.08333 mcg)
(0.08333 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 0.001666666667mcg)
PA ------------------------------------------------------------ 33 drops
70% DPG (DPG Diluted by 30% with PA Alcohol) --------- 5 drops

The most Interested observation about this mix is, we are both sitting at the table (talking, smiling, touching), both of us are on seperate labtops. My labtop won't connect to the wireless router and she is watching the Hong Kong news. She look's up at me and saids "why are you ignoring me". I apology and explain what was going on with my computer. Ten to fifteen minutes late, we were in bed and I was muff diving Tongue

Now I know why Elmore James cry out for China.
http://youtu.be/Uy4UYmlfVBw

Long Stories Short:
The Satnone is like a fuse on a stick of Dynamite.
When the bomb went off, I got the "why are you ignoring Me" statment. I was so engrossed with my computer, I miss her rapid eye flutter (For all the Non-Asians , it's an Oriental Thing). In Daine's Forum, she talked about how Alpha THDOC changes it propertys with what it's combine with. I hoping (speculating) that's where the attention grabbing aspect of the mix came from.

RE: Androstanone - examine - 02-13-2013 8:39 AM

(01-16-2013 6:20 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Androstanone ----------------------------------
(100 mcg drops x 9 = 900 mcg)
(900 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 18 mcg)
AndrosteNone ----------------------------------
A-THDOC -------------------------------------------
(0.08333 mcg drops x 1 = 0.08333 mcg)
(0.08333 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 0.001666666667mcg)
PA ------------------------------------------------------------ 33 drops
70% DPG (DPG Diluted by 30% with PA Alcohol) --------- 5 drops

The most Interested observation about this mix is, we are both sitting at the table (talking, smiling, touching), both of us are on seperate labtops. My labtop won't connect to the wireless router and she is watching the Hong Kong news. She look's up at me and saids "why are you ignoring me". I apology and explain what was going on with my computer. Ten to fifteen minutes late, we were in bed and I was muff diving Tongue

Now I know why Elmore James cry out for China.
http://youtu.be/Uy4UYmlfVBw

Long Stories Short:
The Satnone is like a fuse on a stick of Dynamite.
When the bomb went off, I got the "why are you ignoring Me" statment. I was so engrossed with my computer, I miss her rapid eye flutter (For all the Non-Asians , it's an Oriental Thing). In Daine's Forum, she talked about how Alpha THDOC changes it propertys with what it's combine with. I hoping (speculating) that's where the attention grabbing aspect of the mix came from.
How do you think this mix would do with added Androstadienone ?

I live in Asia so I'm intrigued lol.

RE: Androstanone - kmacc45 - 02-13-2013 5:37 PM

(02-13-2013 8:39 AM)examine Wrote:  How do you think this mix would do with added Androstadienone ?

I live in Asia so I'm intrigued lol.
I'm working some Combination now. My understand of Androstadienone is that it turns into Alpha Androstenol and then into none. I'm kind of hesitant about adding Androstadienone to the mix because Androstanone and Androstadienone have some very strong attraction properties, and having the two in a mix might be alittle redundant. The main purpose of this mix is to set my girl crotch on fire.

Wore it to a friends house last night and she got totally Aggravated with me. As I was leaving she asked me if I had any Porm movies. This was the most strangest question she has ever asked me in our 37 years of knowing each other. I laugh and told her she needs to get out more.

RE: Androstanone - CanadianGuy45 - 02-13-2013 6:40 PM

I have an untested bottle. I just may have to give it a spin.

Man I have so much stuff.

Regards,

CG45

RE: Androstanone - examine - 02-15-2013 2:08 AM

(02-13-2013 5:37 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  I'm working some Combination now. My understand of Androstadienone is that it turns into Alpha Androstenol and then into none. I'm kind of hesitant about adding Androstadienone to the mix because Androstanone and Androstadienone have some very strong attraction properties, and having the two in a mix might be alittle redundant. The main purpose of this mix is to set my girl crotch on fire.

Wore it to a friends house last night and she got totally Aggravated with me. As I was leaving she asked me if I had any Porm movies. This was the most strangest question she has ever asked me in our 37 years of knowing each other. I laugh and told her she needs to get out more.
when you say strong attraction....isn't that a good thing? like for wheeling girls in? I think -Androstanone + -none with hardly any buffers is a bit brash.

had you added/worn Androstadienone ...she wouldn't have been aggravated. Buba

RE: Androstanone - kmacc45 - 02-15-2013 8:30 AM

Androstanone ---------------------------------- 9 drops
(75 mcg drops x 9 = 450 mcg)
(450 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 9 mcg)
AndrosteNone ---------------------------------- 2 drops
P-83 ------------------------------------------- 38 drops
(13.33333333 mcg drops x 38 = 506.6666665 mcg)
(506.6666665 mcg ÷ 50 (Sprays) = 10.13333337mcg)

Notes: The reason for P-83 in this mix was to see the differances in affects from A-THDOC in the other mixes.

This is how I got the mcg per drop,
The bottle of P-83 was a 100 mcg per spray bottle, so 200 sprays (from AD website) times 100 is 20000 mcg total bottle. 20000 mcg divide by 30 ml is 666.666667 mcg per ml. 666.666667 mcg ml divded by 50 drops per ml (your's maybe differance) is 13.33333333 mcg drops. So this is how I got that conponent in the equation.

DPG -------------------------------------------- 1 drops

Effect on me:
Even tho the Satnone and None are at a lower dosage in this formula, my self effect were stronger. My Girl came over and there was this constant battle in me to keep from blowing up. I should have gotten an Academy Award for the best smiley face in a performance.

Effects on her (not good at this, so this is speculation more than science)
1. I had posted some picture of us (without her permission) on Facebook and she took it as a sign of disrepect. It was explaned to me that she would lose face with her Hong Kong family if the relationship didn't work out. When your wrong, your wrong, I apology. She had been holding this back for more than a week and I think the P-83 finally brought it to the surface.
2. At the lower dosage (Satnone/None) the formula didn't lose any of it's panty burning properties. The declaration of Superman was bestow upon once again Tongue

Long stories Short:
I do think P-83 is in the THDOC family (Alpha or Beta I don't know). The dropping of her inhibition and the headache that I had at the end of the night was so reminiscent of too much Alpha THDOC.

Next test, on my best friend for 37 years