PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
Women's Single Molecules - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Womens Area (/Forum-Womens-Area)
+--- Thread: Women's Single Molecules (/Thread-Women-s-Single-Molecules)

Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 10-27-2011 1:29 PM

I'm curious about doing a little mad scientist testing of my own after reading how all you guys mix and match the pheromones. Which single molecules would I test as a female? I know this is a BIG question.

Off the top of my head I know:
Alpha Androstenol
Beta Androstenol
est
dhea
cops ( I know not technically a mone)

The rest of them just kind of turn into a big blurb for me. If you have the time and list one, what are the expected effects from a female viewpoint?

Thanks for any help on thisHeart

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Beccah - 10-27-2011 6:22 PM

Hmm, est: expect major blow ups with the SOs *j/k

RE: Women's Single Molecules - dbot - 10-27-2011 9:08 PM

There really aren't enough women doing single molecule testing yet, so the field is wide open for you. Some of my top suspects would be (in order of suspicion that you'd get good results):

- pregnenolone
- alpha & beta androstenol
- DHEA, DHEAS, and epi-androsterone
- Beta-androstanol
- Est
- alpha th-doc

RE: Women's Single Molecules - kmacc45 - 10-27-2011 9:43 PM

A woman need to be respect by a man. Therefore I feel a woman formula will need some none, even if it in the smallest amounts of a thousand (.001). After all some of best men formulas has Est none in then so it should work the other way around.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Rattlesnake - 10-28-2011 2:20 AM

Great thread look forward to hearing the female perspective on alot of these molecules Smile

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 10-28-2011 6:49 AM

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback. Dbot I tried to rep you but I must spread some love around first.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 10-28-2011 6:58 AM

A friend of mine suggested androsterone also. She is going to test with me. Should be exciting. She is much more experienced than me.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Pagodeiro - 10-30-2011 5:51 AM

Allopregnanonlone ...

not sure what it does yet but Diane speakes in highest tones about it !!

Pago

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 10-30-2011 7:05 AM

Thanks for the tip. I have a lot to test right now, but I am keeping this thread for reference. I sincerely hope to test them all!

RE: Women's Single Molecules - dbot - 11-11-2011 12:48 PM

I just thought about this thread as I was recommending DHEAS on ptalk.

I'm thinking DHEAS could be valuable for ladies. In my experience it has some light alpha charisma without being too masculine.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 11-11-2011 1:06 PM

Funny that's the one I have decided on. I'm trying to decide on a second one to order at the same time.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - dbot - 11-11-2011 1:24 PM

Cool! I suggest pregnenolone ;)

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 11-11-2011 2:08 PM

(11-11-2011 1:24 PM)dbot Wrote:  Cool! I suggest pregnenolone ;)

I keep running into safety concerns with that one. I'm not pregnant or nursing and don't have plans to be but people keeping warning me about it.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - dbot - 11-11-2011 2:16 PM

Weird, I've never heard anyone take issue with that one.

Pregnenolone is a prohormone that can be converted into sex hormones when taken as a supplement (typically at doses of 25-100mg, 2-3x daily), but the amount likely to be absorbed through the skin when used as a pheromone is so small that it's very unlikely to have any systemic effect at all, in my opinion.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 11-11-2011 5:07 PM

(11-11-2011 2:16 PM)dbot Wrote:  Weird, I've never heard anyone take issue with that one.

Pregnenolone is a prohormone that can be converted into sex hormones when taken as a supplement (typically at doses of 25-100mg, 2-3x daily), but the amount likely to be absorbed through the skin when used as a pheromone is so small that it's very unlikely to have any systemic effect at all, in my opinion.

Oh thank you for the info, that is very helpful. Do you know what the self effects would be by chance?

RE: Women's Single Molecules - dbot - 11-11-2011 5:46 PM

Seems to have mood-enhancing effects on both genders.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 12-02-2011 1:10 PM

Ok, update time. I now have in my possession : Androstadienone , Alpha Androstenol, Beta-Androsterone, Super concentrated Est, DHEAS and Molecule A. Have tested extensively the Androstadienone and Alpha Androstenol. Not sure where to start now with the new goodies. This is going to be fun.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - dbot - 12-02-2011 1:12 PM

My girl liked Instant Shine quite a bit, so I made her a mix that I think will more or less replicate the effects (if not somewhat better). Per spray:
  • 5mcg 5,16 Androstadienol
  • 2.5mcg DHEA
  • 2.5mcg 7-keto DHEA
  • 1.25mcg Pregnenolone

I'll let you know how it works!

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 12-02-2011 1:18 PM

I'm thinking I will start with beta-androstAnol. I liked what Chris had to say about that one.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - lazarusjj - 02-12-2012 9:27 AM

(12-02-2011 1:18 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I'm thinking I will start with beta-androstAnol. I liked what Chris had to say about that one.

I've just purchased pregnenolone, so will let you know how things go.
Will test on it's own first. Has any one used this in conjunction with any other pheromone mixes such as GLACE,Love Potion perfumes.
LOL Joan

RE: Women's Single Molecules - lazarusjj - 03-22-2012 7:15 AM

(02-12-2012 9:27 AM)lazarusjj Wrote:  I've just purchased pregnenolone, so will let you know how things go.
Will test on it's own first. Has any one used this in conjunction with any other pheromone mixes such as GLACE,Love Potion perfumes.
LOL Joan

Okay I have tested a couple of times now and find it works best for me at 2 sprays of 20mcg. At one spray I felt upbeat but crashed within a few hours. Good responses from strangers in terms of conversation etc.
At 2 sprays much more confident, focused , lots of energy to get things done and little or no crashing . Going to try it with Glace, and then Instant openess to see if it enhances responses

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 03-22-2012 7:37 AM

awesome. I think that's going to be my next single.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - fluffygirl12 - 03-22-2012 1:12 PM

I tried it in combination with other socials like Glace , and it did not seem to add any effects, so I lost interest in it . Maybe I should also try it as a stand alone for a few days and see what happens . Will report back

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 07-09-2012 8:14 AM

Bumping - would be interested in reviviving this this thread - I have a bunch of singleton's I am interested in being more disciplined about testing if you ladies are in testing your singles.

I've been thinking about doing it since my massive Phero crash the other day- where I added singles on top of Glacé to pop out additional notes - which made me higher than a kite, made everyone around me fall in love, and after 4 hours - I crashed so bad I felt like dog sh$t for days.

hence - how do these singles work best on women- at what dose? For what? And how best to integrate with blends without running through a buzz saw?

Is anyonelse in?

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 07-09-2012 9:50 AM

You know I am always in for testing ;)

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 07-09-2012 10:14 AM

Ok then - later today I will list out my single molecules/strengths - have to go gather them up - if anyone else who wants to play will do the same - then we can have a sense of what the women have on tap to test.

It will be interesting to see if we respond at all differently to the molecules than the guys...

RE: Women's Single Molecules - dexter - 07-11-2012 11:04 AM

(11-11-2011 2:16 PM)dbot Wrote:  Weird, I've never heard anyone take issue with that one.

I take Pregnenolone [NENO] at 10mg as a supplement, but I read a web article from a doctor who wrote alot about it 15 years ago and has now changed his mind and says ~2mg a day for long term use, short term use can be higher.

Just my 2¢

And I think copulins "IN MY HUMBLE OPINION" only, are pheromones.
Their molecular structure is very similar to airborne insect pheromones. Pherobase has a large library of insect pheromones and most do not look like the steroid hormone shape.

Regardless of what I think tho-
just throwin in some input.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 07-11-2012 2:41 PM

Here's what I have got Shelly:

Alpha Androstenol (1x woozy floozy), no idea what mcg since Mara doesn't measure that way--Love Potion
Est-100mcg spray--Alpha Dream
Molecule A-10mcg spray--Alpha Dream
DHEAS 10mcg spray -Alpha Dream
B-Androsterone-10mcg spray Alpha Dream
Androstadienone -20mcg--LAL

I need some neno!

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 07-11-2012 4:13 PM

Here's what I have:

All Alpha Dream

DHEAS - 100 mcg Spray
EPI - 5 mcg Spray
Molecule A - 20 mcg - Dropper
EST - 50 mcg Spray
A'Nol - 25 mcg Spray

Let's play!

RE: Women's Single Molecules - zerosix85 - 07-11-2012 7:16 PM

(07-11-2012 4:13 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  Here's what I have:

All Alpha Dream

DHEAS - 100 mcg Spray
EPI - 5 mcg Spray
Molecule A - 20 mcg - Dropper
EST - 50 mcg Spray
A'Nol - 25 mcg Spray

Let's play!

You guys have some crazy high dosages of certain molecules. Not knocking on you guys, It would be nice if we can measure effects on yourself/men and see if it's dosage specific.

Molecule A is one that I still need to get a handle on. It seems to make everyone around me more confident and I recently discovered by reading here that it lowers aggressive tendencies in men. I see that @ higher dosages(20mcg) Molecule A does not help for attraction on myself but people within my cloud benefits from it.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - fluffygirl12 - 07-11-2012 8:12 PM

(02-12-2012 9:27 AM)lazarusjj Wrote:  I've just purchased pregnenolone, so will let you know how things go.
LOL Joan

I did , used it with Glace until i was told that they can cancel each other our due to A-nols in Glace . For me , Pregnenolone 50mcg from Alpha Dreams spray in 30 ml bottle, 2-3 sprays does not seem to do much , either alone or with other products . I might just be my body chemistry .

RE: Women's Single Molecules - clide7 - 07-11-2012 8:13 PM

(07-11-2012 7:16 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  You guys have some crazy high dosages of certain molecules. Not knocking on you guys, It would be nice if we can measure effects on yourself/men and see if it's dosage specific.

Molecule A is one that I still need to get a handle on. It seems to make everyone around me more confident and I recently discovered by reading here that it lowers aggressive tendencies in men. I see that @ higher dosages(20mcg) Molecule A does not help for attraction on myself but people within my cloud benefits from it.

On the Molecule A train, things I have found:

Makes me very social, huge energy
Makes people around me social if they stay in the cloud long enough
Lasts for 1-2 hours, and leaves me absolutely exhausted

I have read it does not have this effect on everyone, but I always feel super tired a few hours after using Molecule A. My bottle is 7.5mcg/spray and I usually use 3 sprays.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 07-12-2012 10:15 AM

(07-11-2012 8:13 PM)clide7 Wrote:  On the Molecule A train, things I have found:

Makes me very social, huge energy
Makes people around me social if they stay in the cloud long enough
Lasts for 1-2 hours, and leaves me absolutely exhausted

I have read it does not have this effect on everyone, but I always feel super tired a few hours after using Molecule A. My bottle is 7.5mcg/spray and I usually use 3 sprays.

That could explain the massive crash I got last week. I had just started playing with A - and Chris had suggested that dose. I hadn't read a lot about it - I just knew he said it reduced aggression in men (which it does in a BIG way) - but if you guys are maxing at what my 1 drop dose is and getting tired from that dose - the fact I used three drops that day - would explain why I dropped like a rock at 4 hours and could barely move my dang head for days...

See - exactly why testing and sharing is helpful. :big hug:

As to the DHEAS - Yes - I know that's a whopper dose. Both Halo and I tend to need a LOT of 'Mones to self respond. And there is a thread about what happened to me when I seriously - not understanding how high a dose that was - went bat shit crazy - and misted up like knucklehead - and created a MAJOR physiological issue.

Chris - after that major SNAFU - has me maxing out at 400 mcgs - and then I try to only do that once or twice a week. It may be a gender thing - IDK - but at 300 - 400 mcgs - I get massively - and I mean massively - aroused. As in I am chasing the man around the house like an insane woman. It's actually quite fun. For me anyway. It may be a bit terrifying on the receiving end. But at that dose - you can get zits on the application site as well - so to get around that - I've been misting it in my hair.

Anyway - I've slammed so must run...

RE: Women's Single Molecules - pherogal - 07-30-2012 7:52 PM

Hi Ladies,

I just found this thread and was wondering if anyone else is ordering any single molecules from Alpha Dreams. I'm thinking of ordering the following:

epiandrosterone: 30 mL spray
Concentration: 10 mcg per spray

Pregnenolone: 30 mL spray
Concentration: 20 mcg per spray

DHEAS: 30 mL spray
Concentration: 5 mcg per spray

alpha-Androstenol: dropper type
Concentration: 10 mcg / drop

Molecule D2

Androstadienone: dropper type

Any thoughts or suggestions? Drops vs Sprays? MCG amounts look ok? Am I missing any good ones?

Thanks in advance!

RE: Women's Single Molecules - zerosix85 - 07-31-2012 3:28 AM

EST in dropper form. The 10 or 20 mcg will be fine for a good controlled dosage so you can control how high you would like to go for social purposes.

I think the only molecule that you should cut down on the dosage for is Epi-androsterone. Try it from 2.5 mcg or 5 mcg and work your way up.

An interesting concept and cheap concept would be to order 1mcg of AndrostEnone and AndrostAnone. The addition of these molecules would help make your mixes come off more 'aggressive' or 'assertive' if you choose.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 07-31-2012 6:07 AM

Zero6 is right - that is high dose of EPI for a female in one spray/drop. I would second his suggestion of 5 mcgs and I swing for the fences on dosing. :-)

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 07-31-2012 7:52 AM

(07-30-2012 7:52 PM)pherogal Wrote:  Hi Ladies,

I just found this thread and was wondering if anyone else is ordering any single molecules from Alpha Dreams. I'm thinking of ordering the following:

Molecule D2

Any thoughts or suggestions? Drops vs Sprays? MCG amounts look ok? Am I missing any good ones?

Thanks in advance!

Go lower on the epi and higher on the DHEAS

RE: Women's Single Molecules - pherogal - 07-31-2012 11:07 AM

Thanks for your input everyone! The revised shopping list looks like this:

Androstenone: dropper type
Concentration: 1 mcg / drop

AndrostAnone: dropper type
Concentration: 1 mcg / drop

Estratetraenol: dropper type

Molecule D2

When you use drops, do you apply them directly to the skin or do you drop them into bottles and mix with other mones and fragrances?

Thanks!

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 07-31-2012 11:24 AM

(07-31-2012 11:07 AM)pherogal Wrote:  When you use drops, do you apply them directly to the skin or do you drop them into bottles and mix with other mones and fragrances?

Thanks!

I'd probably still be higher on the DHEAS - but I'm a DHEAS whore admittedly. :-)

As to drops - I generally apply them directly to my skin - although I have - with cops - used drops of them to top load other mones and fragrances. I haven't bothered to make a custom mix in a bottle but I have the biggest handbag ever - so carrying around my stash to reapply is no big deal. I haven't only because I like the precision of dosing out of the vendors bottles versus me goofing up my own blend.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 07-31-2012 11:34 AM

A few of them I don't know off the top of my head. But I would go higher on DHEAS. I have 10mcg spray and use about 10 sprays so the bottle goes fast. I do 20mcg Androstadienone . Me personally, I have to use very high doses of Est. The good thing about starting with small doses is that you can always apply more until you find your sweet spot. It's hard to take away, you know?

RE: Women's Single Molecules - pherogal - 07-31-2012 11:51 AM

Ok, bumping up DHEAS to 20mcg. Wow, this is hard on the pocketbook. It really adds up! I also have Temptress and DesireMe from MassageXS arriving today and Treasured Hearts from Love Potion coming soon. So many toys to play with Smile

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 07-31-2012 11:54 AM

The forum is being weird again. I can see that you posted pherogal but can't read your reply. Also when i click last post, it takes me to the first post. Feel free to PM me if you can see this since I don't know what you wrote.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Isis - 07-31-2012 2:46 PM

Ahh. I've got to get me some DHEAS. I spent too much this month already...need control...

Did you end up foregoing Popularity Potion, Pherogal?

RE: Women's Single Molecules - pherogal - 07-31-2012 3:25 PM

(07-31-2012 2:46 PM)Merienda Wrote:  Ahh. I've got to get me some DHEAS. I spent too much this month already...need control...

Did you end up foregoing Popularity Potion, Pherogal?

Hi Merienda,

I'm waiting for Treasured Hearts to arrive to try that out first. Still considering Popularity Potion. I've heard good things about it though. Do you have it in a spray? What formulation and how many sprays do you use?

Thanks!

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 07-31-2012 4:29 PM

(07-31-2012 3:25 PM)pherogal Wrote:  Hi Merienda,

I'm waiting for Treasured Hearts to arrive to try that out first. Still considering Popularity Potion. I've heard good things about it though. Do you have it in a spray? What formulation and how many sprays do you use?

Thanks!

I love treasured hearts. You will love it. It's very serene.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Isis - 07-31-2012 4:31 PM

I have it in an unscented 1x alcohol spray. I haven't tried it in oil. But I just ordered Lady Catalina which has the popularity potion pheromone added in, in oil.

The alcohol spray is pretty effective.

If you've ever used mx135, (I read in another thread you were looking for a replacement mx397) which is quite similar to Popularity potion; I used to use up to 4 sprays. Two sprays give me blatant almost comical hits and one spray is just perfect.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Alpha Dream - 07-31-2012 4:59 PM

It's nice to see some more women coming onto the forum. Feel free to drop me a line at 845-453-7425 and i can make some accomodations / recommendations. I usually discount orders for single molecules for women in order to try to attract them to this forum.

For the record, I suggest the following:

Estratetraenol
DHEAS
Molecule A (beta-androstAnol)
Alpha Androstenol
beta androstenol
epi-androsterone
Estratetraenone / methoxyestratetraenone
Alpha-THDOC
Molecule E2
** tiny ** bit of androstadienone / androstenone
Copulins

- chris

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 07-31-2012 7:12 PM

(07-31-2012 4:59 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  It's nice to see some more women coming onto the forum. Feel free to drop me a line at 845-453-7425 and i can make some accomodations / recommendations.

- chris

The fact you answered my call and talked to me - answered detailed questions - made me a customer for life. Heart

You do a great job Chris and you are appreciated.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - pherogal - 08-01-2012 3:18 PM

(07-31-2012 4:59 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  It's nice to see some more women coming onto the forum. Feel free to drop me a line at 845-453-7425 and i can make some accomodations / recommendations. I usually discount orders for single molecules for women in order to try to attract them to this forum.

Hi Chris,

Would love to chat with you before placing my order. I left you a voicemail message Smile

Thanks!

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Lexy - 08-02-2012 11:28 AM

Ladies, if possible, please come back and share with us what Chris says. Thx. Heart

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Akelah - 08-02-2012 4:05 PM

I'm about to jump into the single molecules testing boat! Whohoooo!
Thanks to all contributing to this thread (gals in special), you make my choices much easier Big Grin

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 08-02-2012 4:32 PM

I just spoke to him.

It was great in he just asked me a bunch of questions on the hits I'm getting on single molecules at different mcgs - so that's good. If that helps women's mixes get dialed in tighter - AWESOME. So - ladies - keep getting singles - and keep reporting back in.

He also explained that bad crash on the D1. It seems at high doses it triggers immune system kick in - I felt like crap because my immune system was on hyper drive. Turns out - I was burning out toxins - so not necessarily a bad thing...go figure.

Anyway - off to get kidlets...

RE: Women's Single Molecules - pherogal - 08-03-2012 10:11 AM

I left a voicemail message for Chris on Wednesday. Haven't heard back yet.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Akelah - 08-08-2012 6:39 AM

I'm getting ready to dive in the single molecules world. I'm very curious to find out which molecules cause which effect, although I like and will continue to commodiously buy pre-prepared scented blends. I can't afford to try all the mols AD sells(unfortunately LOL) so after reading the forum and Chris suggestions, I'm leaning towards choosing 3 from this list of 10ml droppers:

- epirone 5mcg
- est 10mcg
- dienone 10mcg
- DHEAS 10mcg
- neno 20mcg

Questions:
- Which three you think I should order?
- What about E2? What is it suppose to do? Can't find anything about it.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 08-08-2012 7:17 AM

(08-08-2012 6:39 AM)Akelah Wrote:  - dienone 10mcg
- DHEAS 10mcg
- neno 20mcg

But If I were being really cash conscious - I'd go

Androstadienone - 20 mcgs dropper
DHEAS - 20 mcgs minimum

and call it good

Androstadienone gives you the calming
DHEAS giving you the excitatory/glow/butterflies

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 08-08-2012 10:09 AM

Est, Androstadienone , DHEAS

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Lexy - 08-08-2012 11:58 AM

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what Molecule E2 is/does, can a kind soul please guide me in the right direction?

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Akelah - 08-08-2012 4:56 PM

Ended ordering all the five instead of 3 of them plus Achar. Couldn't decide. Now with Chris announcement about single mols, I'm very glad I did so. I can order Achar anytime...

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 09-15-2012 1:23 PM

Are any of you ladies playing with neno? I am curious to hear what dosages and effects you are getting.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - AlternativeGirl - 09-15-2012 1:51 PM

I think Akelah has some recent mixes that involved neno in her journal. I could be wrong though.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Shelly B - 09-15-2012 2:20 PM

No - only experiences I have with Neno are in Innocence XS which is loaded with it...

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Akelah - 09-15-2012 7:22 PM

Hey Halo! AltG is right, I've been playing with neno indeed. I wore it from 30 to 60 mcg. Didn't test it much yet and I didn't wear it by itself most of the times. It seems to amp other mones, but can't be sure yet. I really need to test it more, the only thing I'm sure is that I get a consistent self effect of improving mood. I'll test it further by itself and report back.
What about you? What dosage and what results are you getting?

RE: Women's Single Molecules - fluffygirl12 - 09-15-2012 9:46 PM

I have neno as a 50mcg spray , had a few mildly mood elevating self effect in the beginning , but seems to do nothing for me now , and no noticeable hits

RE: Women's Single Molecules - halo0073 - 09-16-2012 6:40 AM

I have used 20mcg-80mcg and I am not getting much of anything so far

Re: Women's Single Molecules - zerosix85 - 09-16-2012 12:56 PM

I remember reading somewhere with Chris mentioning that neno should be combined with other neurosteroids to see some potentiated effects. So this includes DHEAS, DHEA, the THDOCs and a few others I'm sure I'm missing. Hope this helps!

Sent from my Captivate Glide.

RE: Women's Single Molecules - Pagodeiro - 09-16-2012 1:35 PM

I remember me combining Pregenenolone with Androsterone and it had some marvellous mood elevating effects on women ....

Pago