PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
Cohesion for Men - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links (/Forum-Pheromone-Companies-Reviews-and-Links)
+---- Forum: PheromoneXS (/Forum-PheromoneXS)
+----- Forum: Product Reviews (/Forum-Product-Reviews--137)
+----- Thread: Cohesion for Men (/Thread-Cohesion-for-Men)

Cohesion for Men - Injektilo - 08-04-2011 12:09 AM

Initial Impressions:
As with ICM 2.0, I love the bottles that Steve uses for his pheromone sprays. They are well-made and do no seem to have any trouble with leaking. Sprays are consistent and give an all-or-nothing response. If you press hard enough to get the mechanism to go down, it immediately continues all the way to the bottom. I applied three sprays around 6:00PM. The scent is pleasant; spicy and earthy. The female friend to whom I gave the massage a couple days ago commented on it repeatedly over the course of the evening, saying it smelled wonderful, not quite sexy (probably due to it not being a particularly refined scent, since its purpose is primarily for diffusion rather than smell) but still masculine and very good. Again, I felt an increase in mood and energy. Androstadienone does not seem to have any negative effects on me.

Results:
The only person I was really around was my female friend from the massage. When she got home, she wasn't in the best mood and wasn't feeling too well. I gave her a hug and she buried her head in my neck and said I smelled really good. She also immediately seemed to perk up a bit. Later, she got in a petty argument with her younger brother, who also lives with us (she, her brother, me, and an old roommate of hers are living together for the summer). Usually after one of these, she stays in a bad mood for a while, even if I try to cheer her up. This time, I just told her to come sit by me and help decide what sushi rolls to order. She came over and once again she immediately cheered up and seemed to forget about her squabble and just cuddled up next to me. Later, we were discussing pheromones and she said she had no problem with me using them around her. She said I always make her feel comfortable and safe but the pheromones seem to enhance the feeling and make it even stronger. She was very cuddly all evening and asked me if I would sleep in her bed with her tonight. I turned her down because I wasn't sleepy yet and wanted to do some reading and she needed to get to sleep because she has work tomorrow, but I might go climb in later. If I add another spray before hopping in, she probably wouldn't even mind. As Steve pointed out, if you liked Instant Female Magic from Androtics Direct, you will love Cohesion. It has an obvious calming, cuddly effect on women which could probably be heated up with a little effort.

Like the MassageXS oil, this is a top-quality product and I give it my stamp of approval. :wink3:

[Image: Stamp+of+Approval+6.jpg]

RE: Cohesion for Men - Fly So Hi - 08-04-2011 10:09 AM

I have done things of the like,
Today i, indeed, regret.
But i was reading your post,
And something i have to ask.
This thing i will understand,
If you're a member of the cloth.
When she asked you in her bed,
Why oh why have you said not?

Confused

RE: Cohesion for Men - Injektilo - 08-04-2011 11:00 AM

(08-04-2011 10:09 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  I have done things of the like,
Today i, indeed, regret.
But i was reading your post,
And something i have to ask.
This thing i will understand,
If you're a member of the cloth.
When she asked you in her bed,
Why oh why have you said not?

Confused

Hardly a man divine am I,
but adhere to a philosopher's path.
Thus my appetite for knowledge
oft surmounts my hunger for the flesh...
The lady was bedded nonetheless. Dirol

RE: Cohesion for Men - Fly So Hi - 08-04-2011 11:11 AM

(08-04-2011 11:00 AM)Injektilo Wrote:  ...
The lady was bedded nonetheless. Dirol

Oh Aaaaaaayyy!
[attachment=172]

Hehe, thanks for your review!

RE: Cohesion for Men - mengster - 08-07-2011 3:57 AM

Cohesion is awesome!

Okay, I am very excited to share this finding with you guys. I think it works TREMENDOUSLY well for pregnant women! It's good for the non-expecting ones but WOW, there seems to be a crazy amount of attracting force for the others!

I've counted 4 Deer in the headlights from this demograph on a single day and 2 on another! They just stop and stare!!!!

Anyone else can chime in on this?

RE: Cohesion for Men - SteveO - 08-08-2011 9:37 PM

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you, my MAC has been disabled and is in the shop. I didn't have my password so I couldn't login. It's great to hear you are getting stellar results. Fabulous!

RE: Cohesion for Men - L.Lawliet - 12-05-2011 5:06 PM

(08-07-2011 3:57 AM)mengster Wrote:  Cohesion is awesome!

Okay, I am very excited to share this finding with you guys. I think it works TREMENDOUSLY well for pregnant women! It's good for the non-expecting ones but WOW, there seems to be a crazy amount of attracting force for the others!

I've counted 4 Deer in the headlights from this demograph on a single day and 2 on another! They just stop and stare!!!!

Anyone else can chime in on this?

Do you think it would work the same way for women on birth control?

RE: Cohesion for Men - as33156 - 12-08-2011 8:03 PM

(12-05-2011 5:06 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  Do you think it would work the same way for women on birth control?

Lets hope so. Twisted Every woman I know is on BC except for my girlfriend as she not going to put out until I marry her I'm told at least once a day. Twice if I have had a drink :wink3:

RE: Cohesion for Men - misfit101 - 12-25-2011 11:18 PM

Any new findings on Cohesion and women on birth control? This could be a very important discovery since most girls I know are on birth control as well.

Also, how effective would Cohesion be if used for seduction?

RE: Cohesion for Men - Fishdude - 04-03-2012 8:57 AM

Is it possible to OD on this stuff?

I have been using 3 drops of cohesion ontop of my 2 drops A314.

FD

RE: Cohesion for Men - SteveO - 04-05-2012 7:10 AM

I don't think you really can Fishdude. It does have a very, very low amount of Androstenone in it, but seriously 3 drops equals less than 1mcg of it. Mostly you are getting Androstadienone . I guess in that aspect it could make the guys a bit low energy or quiet but I took steps to prevent that too.

RE: Cohesion for Men - Gotchaz - 05-23-2012 2:06 PM

So I have been trying this stuff for the last few days and it really is effective. One girl at my work had to change offices about a week ago, she keeps her tea in the old office still so she can pop by and see me. Really cute Phillipina girl. This morning I had two sprays on and she came to see me. Her eyes were huge and she kept talking to me. The conversation went silent and I started heading to the office kitchen to get some coffee and she followed me. We weren't even talking, it was like having a puppy follow me LOL.

So we get to the kitchen and she says "I been babbling about myself, how was your weekend" lol So we chatted for awhile, she kept looking at the ground and she would cross her legs and turn from side to side, like a really shy child lol

All in all it was very social with some attraction there for sure.

Later on another girl cornered me in the print room and started babbling away. Telling me if she had her own business she wuld totally hire me. I said I am really lazy, she said she still would lol.

Interesting stuff. Only thing I have to figure out is the strong smell of mones I get from this and Evolve. Armani code covers it for a bit, I spray over it again 4-5hrs later the mones smell stronger through out the day. I may use something that has Akuto in it, maybe some p83 which might go really well together.

RE: Cohesion for Men - SteveO - 05-23-2012 6:11 PM

(05-23-2012 2:06 PM)Gotchaz Wrote:  So I have been trying this stuff for the last few days and it really is effective. One girl at my work had to change offices about a week ago, she keeps her tea in the old office still so she can pop by and see me. Really cute Phillipina girl. This morning I had two sprays on and she came to see me. Her eyes were huge and she kept talking to me. The conversation went silent and I started heading to the office kitchen to get some coffee and she followed me. We weren't even talking, it was like having a puppy follow me LOL.

So we get to the kitchen and she says "I been babbling about myself, how was your weekend" lol So we chatted for awhile, she kept looking at the ground and she would cross her legs and turn from side to side, like a really shy child lol

All in all it was very social with some attraction there for sure.

Later on another girl cornered me in the print room and started babbling away. Telling me if she had her own business she wuld totally hire me. I said I am really lazy, she said she still would lol.

Interesting stuff. Only thing I have to figure out is the strong smell of mones I get from this and Evolve. Armani code covers it for a bit, I spray over it again 4-5hrs later the mones smell stronger through out the day. I may use something that has Akuto in it, maybe some p83 which might go really well together.

Yep that's how they were designed, but I assure you, by total mistake. They actually start out nice and subtle but build throughout the day. Instead of just having Androstenone at the end of the day you have the full mix in full effect. The women think the attraction is building up and not just a slap in the face. They love it and its one of the reasons why they are so effectiveSmile

RE: Cohesion for Men - kmacc45 - 06-11-2012 3:44 PM

Totally in love with Cohesion, I'm getting a feeling of Tiger's Juice. Me and my Girl are in total Harmony, I'm scare to test anything else. Getting that Tiger juice feel, me and my girl haven finish a DVD yet, before she attacks. And I do mean Attack!

The best replace yet for Tiger Juice
Good work Steve

RE: Cohesion for Men - kmacc45 - 06-18-2012 10:08 AM

[Image: IMG_0044.jpg]

Sorry Steve,
Can't get off the Cohesion. Went to a Rays & Marlin game this weekend. All the females around me were srooming. While sitting in our seats, the female in the seat in front of us, Actually rested her arm on my leg for a good minute, minute and a half. My Girl looked at me and said, Don't worry, she'll lose an arm if it goes any farther up your leg. Everybody was comfortable around me. Total respect from guys, eye contact from Female intensified within the three to four feet range. It's amuzing that three Pheromones has this kind of affect.

I said it once and I'll say it again, the perfect replcement for Tiger Juice. A sexless night is not an option.

RE: Cohesion for Men - as33156 - 06-18-2012 11:29 AM

Pimp daddy kmacc! You got reps!

RE: Cohesion for Men - Simplefranky - 08-24-2012 9:56 AM

(06-18-2012 10:08 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  [Image: IMG_0044.jpg]

Sorry Steve,
Can't get off the Cohesion. Went to a Rays & Marlin game this weekend. All the females around me were srooming. While sitting in our seats, the female in the seat in front of us, Actually rested her arm on my leg for a good minute, minute and a half. My Girl looked at me and said, Don't worry, she'll lose an arm if it goes any farther up your leg. Everybody was comfortable around me. Total respect from guys, eye contact from Female intensified within the three to four feet range. It's amuzing that three Pheromones has this kind of affect.

I said it once and I'll say it again, the perfect replcement for Tiger Juice. A sexless night is not an option.

craking up laughing at the eat the chicken (neck) sign in the background,So did ya charge them mounds man !

RE: Cohesion for Men - Shelly B - 08-24-2012 10:17 AM

(06-18-2012 10:08 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  [Image: IMG_0044.jpg]

While sitting in our seats, the female in the seat in front of us, Actually rested her arm on my leg for a good minute, minute and a half. My Girl looked at me and said, Don't worry, she'll lose an arm if it goes any farther up your leg.

I like your girl KMACC. Mrgreen She's got spunk. I'm guessing she needs it to keep up with you.

RE: Cohesion for Men - kmacc45 - 08-25-2012 7:10 AM

(08-24-2012 10:17 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  I like your girl KMACC. Mrgreen She's got spunk. I'm guessing she needs it to keep up with you.

I wish that was true Shelly,
In the picture, the eat more chicken sign. Well, lets just say chicken is only a Quarter of my diet these days. Help

RE: Cohesion for Men - Shelly B - 08-25-2012 10:17 PM

facepalm

So many places to take that... Almost all not good ... Oh KMACC...