PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
Why massageXS massage oil? - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links (/Forum-Pheromone-Companies-Reviews-and-Links)
+---- Forum: PheromoneXS (/Forum-PheromoneXS)
+----- Forum: Everything Else (/Forum-Everything-Else--158)
+----- Thread: Why massageXS massage oil? (/Thread-Why-massageXS-massage-oil)

Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 06-20-2011 8:40 PM

First off most, if not all of you, know me from Androtics and PheroTalk. Understand first and foremost I am a pheromone enthusiast and have been using pheromones since the early 90's if not earlier. Yeah I'm showing my ageSmile.

I've learned quite a bit over the years and while I certainly do not know as much as some members of this community I like to believe my experiences and growth has come full circle, as both a man and a pheromone enthusiast. I personally have created one of the most popular pheromone mixes over at Androtics (the coveted ICM AKA MX301). I've also "privately" created several other known pheromone mixes currently offered for sale in various locations.

My vision with massageXS is to offer the finest quality massage oil using all organic carrier oils and essential oils. It is a FACT that most massage oils currently use grape-seed oil as their base. We chose not to use Grape-seed oil a standard inexpensive “solvent” commonly used and recommended as a “low-cost” carrier. Your skin is just more important to us than keeping costs low!

You will find a delicate blend of 4 carrier oils all specifically included based on their remarkable ability to nourish the sebum (skin). We started with the expensive Macadamia Nut oil containing Palmitoleic acid, the highest of any plant oil. Palmitoleic acid is found in the human sebum among the young, but unfortunately this drops dramatically in mature skin, making massageXS an excellent source to revitalize your tired skin. Macadamia Nut oil is also high in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, also great for the skin. We finish our carriers with Avocado, Jojoba and Wheat Germ oils for a luxurious deeply penetrating base that is incredibly good for your skin.

We didn't stop there though! massageXS erotic body massage oil includes 9 organic essential oils, each one carefully researched for its complex aroma and their aphrodisiac properties. Selectively balanced to seduce the senses while enthralling your olfactory sense each essential oil compliments the next, but are also designed with their skin rejuvenation properties in mind.

Very careful time consuming research took place and this is a product over two years in the making. I personally scrutinized every source, every supplier I used. I sampled literally dozens of ingredients from dozens of suppliers. No expense was spared, no corners were cut. This is not your typical massage oil you will find anywhere else.

Each massageXS erotic body massage oil also contains a proprietary pheromone blend specifically designed to entice a relaxing sensual experience by the user. Due to contractual restrictions I cannot tell you what pheromones are used, or even where they come from. I can tell you though they are expertly mixed by a very popular pheromone formulator who formulates for numerous other companies. If you are not comfortable using unknown pheromones your option is NOT to use my massage oil. I will NOT be revealing them or where they are supplied from. I support my 80 year old father and like you I need my job. Please respect this.

OK so something very interesting happened on the way to the market. All of a sudden a chemical reaction was occurring using our special synthesis of carrier oils, essential oils and pheromones. Each component created this harmonious synergistic release of the pheromones. Currently we are analyzing this remarkable reaction and as such, if its what we believe, we will be seeking a patentTease.

So that's my story and I'm sticking with it. Razz

I believe in offering the very best quality at the highest quantity for the lowest possible cost. That's why each (120 mL 4 oz) erotic body massage oil comes with a 10 mL 1/3 oz roll on bottle specially infused with our warming agent. Not only do you get the naturally occurring deep tissue penetration of the essential oils, you also get the topical warming of our special agent. This unique bottle is perfect to carry in your pocket(book) for those special moments when you want to heat up the night. This is NOT something that should be used on your genitals. It will get hot and cause irritation in those areas, but its perfect for the thigh, neck, nipples and other erogenous areas.

I ask for your honest feedback.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - dbot - 06-20-2011 9:18 PM

Sounds like you put a lot of thought into this product!

I know you don't want to say much about the formula, but I have to ask one question: does the unisex model have androstenone? Reason I ask is that my wife doesn't respond to it when on the pill, but can smell it from a mile away so it would likely be a turnoff for her.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 06-20-2011 10:23 PM

Actually none of the products have none in them. They are all based on relaxation and comfort with sensuality without the aggravation of -NONE. Good question.

I can say all formulas are based completely on relaxing the mind, which my research has lead me to understand that a relaxed mind is tantamount to a sensual experience. I firmly believe no sexual mones are required as a massage is an intimate experience as it stands alone.

Primarily designed for couples to useSmile

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - dbot - 06-20-2011 10:52 PM

Awesome! I agree with this philosophy completely and have always experienced my best results from the types of mixes you describe.

Also, could you clarify what is meant by "for him" and "for her"? Do these refer to the massagee or the massager?

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - JesseJester - 06-20-2011 10:58 PM

I have been testing this product for a few weeks now and have seen great relaxing results from it.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 06-20-2011 11:08 PM

(06-20-2011 10:52 PM)dbot Wrote:  Awesome! I agree with this philosophy completely and have always experienced my best results from the types of mixes you describe.

Also, could you clarify what is meant by "for him" and "for her"? Do these refer to the massagee or the massager?

Sure thing dbotSmile

For him is for guys to use on their lady friends
For her is for ladies to use on their guy friends

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Mustang - 06-20-2011 11:41 PM

With your ICM mixes I know I'll be able to present a testing opportunity on this, only a few more weeks hopefully Steve then I can really report on its effects.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Rattlesnake - 06-21-2011 2:39 AM

I had a look through your ingredients page and have to say it's impressive. I've been looking into perfuming and some of the EO notes you have there such as Vertiver/Agarswood are primarily used in top quality perfumes.

I look forward to trying your products out in the future Smile

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - ohhmygod - 06-21-2011 2:46 AM

I agree the For him and For her is a bit confusing Big Grin

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 06-21-2011 7:05 AM

(06-21-2011 2:46 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  I agree the For him and For her is a bit confusing Big Grin

Thanks for your feedback guys. I went ahead and changed product categories and descriptions to better reflect what they are for.

Please continue to provide feedback as I am gratefully appreciative.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 06-21-2011 8:00 AM

(06-21-2011 2:39 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  I had a look through your ingredients page and have to say it's impressive. I've been looking into perfuming and some of the EO notes you have there such as Vertiver/Agarswood are primarily used in top quality perfumes.

I look forward to trying your products out in the future Smile

I really searched high and low for the right ingredient, not just the cheapest. Mark can tell you how long I have been working on this. Let's put it this way, Mark was still active on Pherotalk.

While I do understand the debate raging about some things coming out of China, I completely disagree with labeling an entire nation as bad! I found one particular ingredient from China to be absolute the purest of any I had tested. Actually it was about 50% more expensive than others elsewhere.

The oil has a rich golden hue to it and a very nice aroma that is not over-powering, rather quite complimenting.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - ohhmygod - 06-21-2011 8:12 AM

^ Agree with the china argument. Apple computers are assembled in china Big Grin Go figure Big Grin

Some of the things u pay top dollars for are made in China. What "made in China" means is just telling about the location, not the quality.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Rattlesnake - 06-21-2011 1:15 PM

(06-21-2011 8:00 AM)SteveO Wrote:  While I do understand the debate raging about some things coming out of China, I completely disagree with labeling an entire nation as bad! I found one particular ingredient from China to be absolute the purest of any I had tested. Actually it was about 50% more expensive than others elsewhere.

Glad that you agree that not everything coming out of China (including iPhones) are poisonous Smile

Given the quality of the products you've made, would you consider make a pheromone infused skin balm in the future? Something similar to this:

http://www.predatornutrition.com/pd-renegade-pheromone-skin-balm.cfm

This one contains only -none but I doubt they've put in the level of research that you have in terms of diffusion/quality of diffusion medium etc. Also, given that you've made some highly regarded mixes it might be a novel way to carry your mixes to a new level. The slower diffusion would definitely be a bonus on fast evaporating molecules like TAA etc.
Ahh forgot to mention, your store now technically means you've got vendor status ;)

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Beccah - 06-21-2011 8:33 PM

Sounds interesting. I have no qualms w/ not knowing precisely what's in a 'mone blend, as long as I know what it's intended for. Is there Est. in either blend?

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Onedzguy - 06-24-2011 1:25 PM

Really Steve? You have a nice list of ingredients. I thought I was going to laugh if I saw Akuto at the end of the list. Congratulations on your business venture.

ODG

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - mengster - 06-25-2011 3:08 AM

Hi steve, will the oils stain fabric?

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - JesseJester - 06-25-2011 10:55 AM

(06-25-2011 3:08 AM)mengster Wrote:  Hi steve, will the oils stain fabric?

I havnt seen any evidence that it does so far. I used this product on a woman last night. We hit the sheets about 20 min after her massage was over. There was plenty of activity and a night of sleep and there is no evidence of an oil stain.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - mengster - 06-25-2011 12:01 PM

thanks jesse.
i was just wondering because i saw a post about it on that forum. i have previously largely only used massage oil from the body shop and never had any problems.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 06-25-2011 7:32 PM

(06-25-2011 3:08 AM)mengster Wrote:  Hi steve, will the oils stain fabric?

It's a good question and while I cannot say with absolute certainty that it will not stain all fabrics, so far it has not stained any that I have used it on. Its been on cotton, polyester, satin, and sateen and all made it out of the wash fine.

Also to answer your question Becca I'm going to either post the ingredients or send a PM or email to anyone who requests.

Keep providing feedback guys and ladies. I don't want this to become an advertisement, but just information to improve something that I love and hope you will too.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Beccah - 06-25-2011 7:56 PM

Thanks Steve. I just ask, because my husband is iffy with est.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Mustang - 06-25-2011 11:39 PM

(06-25-2011 10:55 AM)JesseJester Wrote:  I havnt seen any evidence that it does so far. I used this product on a woman last night. We hit the sheets about 20 min after her massage was over. There was plenty of activity and a night of sleep and there is no evidence of an oil stain.

Out of curiosity, have you used mones prior to massage or were these the only ones you were using?

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Pheroman - 06-26-2011 7:06 AM

No paypal checkout?

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - JesseJester - 06-27-2011 12:31 AM

(06-25-2011 11:39 PM)Mustang Wrote:  Out of curiosity, have you used mones prior to massage or were these the only ones you were using?

My canvas was phero free. The only mones happening were in the oil.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 06-27-2011 9:00 PM

(06-26-2011 7:06 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  No paypal checkout?

Currently that's all there isSmile

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Pheroman - 06-28-2011 4:37 AM

Most times PP checkout does not require registration details, just email + pw.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 07-01-2011 7:23 AM

(06-28-2011 4:37 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Most times PP checkout does not require registration details, just email + pw.

It should actually be set up that way. There's an option for guest checkout or registered checkout. Its up to the user to decide which one suits them.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Pheroman - 07-01-2011 8:09 AM

What i mean is that with PP checkouts there's no need to type in info, only email and pw.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - preck - 07-14-2011 2:01 PM

Hi Steve O

I wanna ask you if you can talk a bit more about the "Cohesion for Men" here in the forum (if u used,if it's easy to O.D. etc).

Plus i wanna know if u do international ships.

Thanks in advance :good3:

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 07-14-2011 6:36 PM

(07-14-2011 2:01 PM)preck Wrote:  Hi Steve O

I wanna ask you if you can talk a bit more about the "Cohesion for Men" here in the forum (if u used,if it's easy to O.D. etc).

Plus i wanna know if u do international ships.

Thanks in advance :good3:

I use it pretty much everyday. I designed it with every guy in mind. I personally find this whole idea of having to use multiple sprays of stuff a bit annoying. So you can spray it one time and get a very good dose. Its primarily Androstadienone but does have a very small amount of none. Even if you sprayed it three times you'd be getting less than 1 mcg of none. 5-DHEA is something I have been studying and testing for a while. It really adds a nice synergy to the mix. I'm sure you will love it. I've made my guarantee 365 days now because I am that sure. I've also added free shipping over $50.

Good things are coming.

On a side note if anyone liked Androtics Instant Female Magic , I do believe you will LOVE Cohesion For MenSmile

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Beccah - 07-15-2011 1:48 PM

K Steve-O I got pakag etoday. Everything arrived safe & sound. So far I've cracked open the cops, because the amber & rose combo was fascinating...my nose likes this combo!

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 07-15-2011 5:01 PM

(07-15-2011 1:48 PM)Beccah Wrote:  K Steve-O I got pakag etoday. Everything arrived safe & sound. So far I've cracked open the cops, because the amber & rose combo was fascinating...my nose likes this combo!

Its nice!

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Beccah - 07-16-2011 3:21 PM

(07-15-2011 5:01 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Its nice!

It is...so this is funny. My bestie who has little knowledge of (or interest in) pheromones smells the cops. She dabs some on & (having never experienced a cops product before) the skank of the cops hit her...LOL! I tried to explain that if she waited 10-15 to let it dry down & cover it wouldn't be noticeable, but she was off & washing it, before I could finish. OMG, so funny!

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - dbot - 07-16-2011 8:56 PM

I got a package from Steve today! Thanks Steve!!

The massage lotion smells really nice like fresh-baked gingerbread, and felt really nice when I rubbed a little into my hands for scent-testing. Not greasy feeling at all. My lady is in for a treat.

I also am in possession of a bottle of Cohesion. I'm looking forward to testing this stuff and will likely start right away!

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - preck - 07-17-2011 12:22 PM

(07-16-2011 8:56 PM)dbot Wrote:  I got a package from Steve today! Thanks Steve!!

The massage lotion smells really nice like fresh-baked gingerbread, and felt really nice when I rubbed a little into my hands for scent-testing. Not greasy feeling at all. My lady is in for a treat.

I also am in possession of a bottle of Cohesion. I'm looking forward to testing this stuff and will likely start right away!

Very curious about this one,i think i will buy it without the massage oil

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Alpha Dream - 07-17-2011 9:21 PM

I bought a bottle of the unisex stuff from steve.. Will try it out on my gf (and vice versa) this [next] weekend : D

Im sure the pheromones in it are top notch... But im curious about the oil itself...

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Beccah - 07-17-2011 10:22 PM

(07-17-2011 9:21 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I bought a bottle of the unisex stuff from steve.. Will try it out on my gf (and vice versa) this [next] weekend : D

Im sure the pheromones in it are top notch... But im curious about the oil itself...

The oil is nice, it soaks in really well, but it's not accepted by the skin too quickly. This means that you can get about 10-15 minutes of massage time in, before having to reapply.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - mengster - 07-22-2011 3:55 PM

Got it!
I'll try it tomorrow night and report!

Thanks steve!

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Injektilo - 08-01-2011 1:17 PM

I got my package today. I agree with dbot and others about the scent; it is reminiscent of freshly-baked gingerbread or spice cake. I rubbed a little on the back of my hand from the small bottle to get a feel for it and it is very nice. I also accidentally got a little on my lips when I wiped my mouth for some reason. Is the burning sensation the black pepper? If so, the black pepper oil is pretty strong! I'm guessing that is what acts as the warming agent? It definitely left my lips feeling warm and tingly for a little while afterwards. I've already told one of my female friends I have a surprise for her and she has turning the gears trying to guess what it is. When she gets off from her long, stressful day at work, I am going to set her mind (and body) at ease. I also got a bottle of cohesion. I applied three sprays before I went in to the bank to do a few things and have to say I love the scent. I understand that it is primarily for diffusion purposes, but it is a simple, spicy smell and I know someone who would be very fond of it. I also noticed I was feeling pretty uplifted after putting it on. The line at the bank was long but I wasn't impatient at all, and a couple of older African-American women made random comments about how humid it was today or how I was dressed well. Looking forward to trying both of these out in more environments. I'll be back!

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - mengster - 08-26-2011 9:50 PM

I was using more of Steve's massage oil the other day and decided this thread deserves a bump. I guess not a lot of attention is shed here because of the nature of the product (you can ONLY use it on girls who want to be massaged by you) but that does not mean it is any less deserving.

So why massageXS?

1. Makes anyone a great masseur.
Excellent relaxation properties. Bottle > Pour > Rub. Heck, you probably could just leave it on her skin and she will tell you how much more relaxed she already is (Pheromones to thank). The damn mix is so good, even the massage provider feels relaxed (me!).

2. Quality oil
I don't know too much about massage oils but this stuff feels good on my hands (not greasy) and the recipient's back too (i asked). Smells like gingerbread (never smelt one before but this is what dbot said it smells like and she concurred).

3. I get to surf this forum without her complains about me spending too much time here.
Massage with one hand, surfing on the phone with the other.

Cheers guys! Big Grin

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 08-30-2011 7:38 AM

Glad I could assist you in your world wide web experience as well as massage. LOL

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - renny - 09-14-2011 7:47 AM

Great to see you expanding the universe SteveO!

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Beccah - 09-14-2011 8:36 AM

(08-26-2011 9:50 PM)mengster Wrote:  I was using more of Steve's massage oil the other day and decided this thread deserves a bump. I guess not a lot of attention is shed here because of the nature of the product (you can ONLY use it on girls who want to be massaged by you) but that does not mean it is any less deserving.

So why massageXS?

1. Makes anyone a great masseur.
Excellent relaxation properties. Bottle > Pour > Rub. Heck, you probably could just leave it on her skin and she will tell you how much more relaxed she already is (Pheromones to thank). The damn mix is so good, even the massage provider feels relaxed (me!).

2. Quality oil
I don't know too much about massage oils but this stuff feels good on my hands (not greasy) and the recipient's back too (i asked). Smells like gingerbread (never smelt one before but this is what dbot said it smells like and she concurred).

3. I get to surf this forum without her complains about me spending too much time here.
Massage with one hand, surfing on the phone with the other.

Cheers guys! Big Grin

Well, I guess the oil may not meet the aims of getting your TG's back to your place, but it will definitely help push the 'altruistic' massage into an area of cheerful reciprocity, sideLol

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - Antimatter - 10-18-2011 1:29 PM

I've tried the MassageXS and have my Long Term Relationship asking for more... massages that is...

:good2:

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 11-15-2011 8:26 PM

I'm super glad its working so well. I know my ex who taught me this whole shebang would be proud.

You guys are in for a real treat when I release my pheromone oils in a couple weeks.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - CaveCritter - 10-26-2012 10:09 PM

The black pepper EO is great for warming, you are correct there. But like the three kinds of mints I am aware of, you don't want it on your (especially female) naughty parts.

I have used the same carrier oils in a mix I came up with, with the exception of the wheat germ oil. I will have to check that out.

Did you sample newdirectionsaromatics EO/carrier oils Steve? I would be curious to know what you thought of their quality/purity.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - SteveO - 10-30-2012 7:32 PM

(10-26-2012 10:09 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  The black pepper EO is great for warming, you are correct there. But like the three kinds of mints I am aware of, you don't want it on your (especially female) naughty parts.

I have used the same carrier oils in a mix I came up with, with the exception of the wheat germ oil. I will have to check that out.

Did you sample newdirectionsaromatics EO/carrier oils Steve? I would be curious to know what you thought of their quality/purity.

Thank you for your kind words my friend. The massage oil is really not designed for the more intimate parts as you must remember the pheromones themselves are alcohol based too. Even though these are oils the alcohol can still cause skin sensitivity. In the very near future I will be reformulating some for a soap supply company that has asked me to make them a huge order. I'm pretty excited by it too. I loved making these and I think I can blend them using all oils although there will always be a very small amount of the alcohol as the mones need it initially to dilute from crystal form.

I do not recall the company you mentioned actually. I primarily found a source, well I found the source, for my essential oils that most other suppliers get there EO's from who has been in business for over a hundred years and verifiable as such. When I found them there really wasn't much need to search additional sites.

I can tell you however what I did find of the US EO suppliers it seemed very inconsistent with quality and even to the point some of these were diluted with carrier oils. I had one person tell me where I could get wild sandalwood oil as the ONLY place to get it in the USA and it was absolute trash. I had a stash from a supplier and it was tough to beat but wow, costly. When I compared the two it was really disappointing at best, criminal really. I am sure there are some great companies out there, but my suggestion is to go directly to the source whenever possibleSmile.

RE: Why massageXS massage oil? - CaveCritter - 10-30-2012 7:59 PM

(10-30-2012 7:32 PM)SteveO Wrote:  I do not recall the company you mentioned actually.

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/

They have gas chromatography results available for most items. And a MSDS.