PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
Pregnenolone - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Single Molecules (/Forum-Single-Molecules)
+--- Thread: Pregnenolone (/Thread-Pregnenolone--4569)

Pregnenolone - dbot - 04-08-2011 10:59 AM

I mentioned in another thread that pregnenalone turns out to be readily available from supplement manufacturers, so I ordered some that I will dilute and test as a pheromone. I'll report my results in this thread. For now, here's everything this forum has to offer on pregnenolone:

Snoopyace tested pregnenolone last year and reported that it produced feelings of happiness, giddiness, and flirtiness in himself and those around him. Reminded him most of the AD putative P93, although unlike P93 pregnenolone did not seem to produce any negative reactions at doses up to 70mcg. He also reported:

Quote:Both times I've worn this (today is the second time) I've felt a bit more upbeat, happy. I know this sounds contradictory but at the same time I'm feeling happy, I also feel more relaxed and focused. Discovered that I wasn't as worried about holding my tongue when I wanted to say something. I would be more likely to say what I felt but do it in a funny way. I want to get up and do something productive. I have noticed that the effects increased a little from two sprays to one.

The two people I've interacted with today seemed to really go with my funny vibe. After being around me for a few minutes they both started to lighten up a little. Not sure if it was the Pheromones or if they were just picking up on my good mood.

I really like this particular molecule. Even at just 2mcg per spray I seem to be getting some effects from it. I am going to try 3mcg per spray next time and make sure to interact with other people more to judge their reactions.

Quote:Pregnenolone at 5mcg made me rather giddy and goofy feeling. I was in a decent mood to begin with so that could have affected how I reacted. I also had some issues where my brain and my vocal cords weren't on the same wavelength. I found that at this dose I started having some issues where I was thinking one thing but my mouth would say something completely different. It was as if their was a disconnect there. Very strange. Gonna try it again and see what happens as far as if it was just a one time thing or if it is more consistant. This definitely elevates my mood, regardless of whatever else it may do.

It also seems to insulate me somewhat from things that would normally really irritate me. Detachment is the word I want to use. I noticed this the day I wore 4 sprays as well. At least for me 4-5mcg seems to start causing me to be more detached, but also cheerful. Instead of getting upset over the images I was seeing out of Haiti yesterday it didn't really bother me. I know that help is there and that was enough. On to my own issues.

Diane, who has used pregnenolone in her mixes in the past and likely the present, explains:

Quote:Technically, Pregnenolone is a prohormone which has no hormone activity in and of itself. It goes through steriogenesis in the tissues to form progesterone, or it can go through several steps to become DHEA and further steps to become testosterone.

In the brain Pregnenolone is strictly a neurosteroid which is found in very high amounts in certain parts of the brain, where it serves in memory formation and retrieval, and motivation.

As a pheromone, the effects are still being discovered. It is definitely a pheromone and is excreted in both sweat and urine. At low concentrations it has mood elevating properties. It has no anti-anxiety or anti-stress effects at any concentration. In higher concentrations it can become euphoric, but never sedating or calming. At even higher concentrations it has motivational qualities, but it can also interfere with sleep, cause agitation, and cause visual disturbances.

She also has this to say:

Quote:Pregnenolone makes me brighten up considerably and see things in a much improved light. It also makes me feel good physically. It is the most effective mood elevating molecule I've found so far.

And this:

Quote:Some of these pheromone putatives block the effects of others. Pregnenolone blocks Allopregnanolone, for example. It probably affects and attenuates many of the known positive GABA A modulators.

Terry0400-40 reported positive results with a mix containing pregnenolone, Androstanone, Androstadienone , and Scent of Eros .

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 04-20-2011 6:22 PM

Today I wore Pregnenolone solo at 50mcgs, fixed with FCO & monolaurin.

Self-Effects:
I like the way this makes me feel. It's similar to DHEA but less energizing and somewhat more uplifting. I found myself speaking slowly and evenly, enjoying the feeling of the words coming out of my mouth and not feeling caught up in thinking about what I was going to say next. I felt friendly and inquisitive.

Other-Effects:
People seemed open to me and happy to have me in their presence. Eye contact came easily, and people smiled at me more than usual. A woman in the elevator struck up a conversation with me that lasted out onto the street for a block, until we turned in different directions -- she told me two or three times how nice and approachable I seemed, and how easy I was to talk to.

Conclusion:
Loving this stuff Smile
One of the few molecules I've ever tried that could very well be a standalone product.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 04-20-2011 10:59 PM

By the way, my dosages on these tests is likely to be waaay off from solutions fixed with 10% DPG. Monolaurin seems to make these sprays last for 10-12 hours, but you need a much higher dosage.

Anyone else have any experience using monolaurin as a fixative? What have been your experiences with it's effects on dosage and duration?

RE: Pregnenolone - Alpha Dream - 04-20-2011 11:03 PM

Its interesting to note that pregnenolone is a GABA-a receptor antagonist, as is DHEAS. It increases neurogenesis in the hippocampus, which is incidentally the area of brain thought primarily responsible for the activity of pheromones. Neurogenesis is the slow growth of brain neurons, so wearing this everyday may qualify this substance as a slow acting positive modulator of pheromone response and effect. Jvk, I welcome your input here...

RE: Pregnenolone - Alpha Dream - 04-20-2011 11:20 PM

As well, due to it's positive effect on the hippocampus, I would be very interested to see of what happens when this is used in concert with other pheromone substances. DHEAS, in of itself, is unremarkable. The true magic presents itself when used in concert with other pheromones.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 04-20-2011 11:40 PM

DHEAS is one I still have waiting patiently in a test sprayer. There are a few! Pioneer

When I'm testing a new molecule I always have to test it in a few different configurations before I really get it. First on its own, then paired individually with a couple other molecules, then paired up with a familiar mix or two.

Once I test pregnenolone on its own a few more times at various dosages, I'll start mixing it and report my experiences. At this point I feel confident saying this one is definitely worth playing with, especially considering how cheap and accessible it is.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 04-21-2011 8:46 PM

Day 2 at 50mcg:

I didn't get out much today, but the foreign cleaning ladies in the building's laundry room looked at me like I was a movie star. Everybody I came in contact with gave me a really positive attitude, and I also felt very upbeat for most of the day. Early on I got mad at my wife over something dumb, but it was hard to stay mad for very long. I also noticed that I was feeling quite motivated, and ended up getting a lot done.

RE: Pregnenolone - Alpha Dream - 04-21-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:I also noticed that I was feeling quite motivated, and ended up getting a lot done.

Since GABA has an inhibiting effect (most cns depressants bind to gaba receptors), usually compounds which act as antagonists at GABA receptors have a stimulatory effect. Although, I am not sure if the dose of pregnenolone used here is sufficient to cause this effect.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 04-22-2011 1:07 PM

Notes from breakfast out with 62.5 mcg of pregnenolone:

It's a rainy day, but I felt positive and motivated regardless of this and started making plans for the day. After some coffee I became unusually talkative, and enjoyed the feeling. I've noticed that the effects of both caffeine and alcohol seem to be somewhat exaggerated when wearing pregnenolone.

My girl was up late studying and so woke up tired and a little cranky, but within a half hour got relaxed and flirty.

The waitress was waaay cheerful with us, but did kind of seem that way with everyone.

The doorman at my building got into telling me about the iPad he bought for his son's birthday. I chat with this doorman here and there, but today he wanted to come in closer for a rousing chat, and seemed to enjoy talking with me.

There's something very friendly, likable, and uplifting about this pheromone.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 04-23-2011 6:33 PM

I'm totally hooked on this stuff, guys. Man in love

The self-effects and other-effects are so dead-on for me that most of my other pheromone experiences pale in comparison. I can't believe it's only a single molecule doing all this. I feel happy, other people feel happy to be around me. Last night I pushed the dosage up. I think about 75mcg is the upper limit before the effects get a little overstimulating.

But wait, it gets better:

Today I decided to spray on 50mcg of pregnenolone along with a single spray of my beach mix (12.5 each Androsterone:Alpha Androstenol:Beta Androstenol).

Woah!! I couldn't believe how happy everybody was to be talking with me. I've never experienced anything this consistent before. Literally every person I came in contact with seemed like they were just overjoyed to be able to speak with me. Clerks, neighbors. People I didn't talk to looked at me with respect and admiration. I felt like hot stuff!

I rode on a crowded train while two big thugs in front of me averted their eyes and gave me plenty of room, meanwhile a lady behind me is softly and sweetly rubbing herself against me in rhythm with the train.

I like pregnenolone so much I'm bringing a sprayer of it with me on vacation for the next week Party2

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 04-23-2011 7:53 PM

Wow... That's really impressive dbot! Sounds like you might have really hit the jackpot with this one! It's pretty much similar as you said when compared to the other testers!

Pity I can't find neither this nor dhea pills in my area. Not illegal, just no demand I guess.

Great reports! More please Big Grin

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 04-23-2011 8:37 PM

Thanks for reading, Mengster! You can get pregnenolone (and DHEA) really easily online. It's on Amazon, lef.org, vitaminshoppe.com, swansonvitamins.com, etc...

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-01-2011 12:47 PM

I just got back from a 6 day vacation, and yes I took along a 12.5mcg sprayer of pregnenolone. And I used it all up! I wished I had brought a sprayer at 25 or even 37.5 mcg.

This is one molecule that it's hard to go back to not wearing, at least for me. I've started calling it Instant Charm. It seems to be an all-around upper and life-enhancer. When I wear pregnenolone, I just seem to have more fun and be more likeable. AND I seem to be more focused and in-the-moment. I do notice a bit of a come-down effect later in the day on days I wear this.

I was also wearing this in conjunction with a mix of [12.5mcg Beta Androstenol:7.5mcg Androsterone:7.5mcg Alpha Androstenol] at one or two sprays, and it was a nice combo but not quite as good as with the beach mix version that had more prominent Androsterone. So I'm going to be testing various ratios of straight-up pregnenolone:androsterone to see if I can amp up the movie-star effect I was getting last week. Alpha Androstenol might have been helping this effect also.

Once I get a better feel for how pregnenolone combines with a few key molecules (I'm thinking 80-90mcg pregnenolone and, say, 10mcg or so of Androstenone could be villainous), then I'll try to restrain myself and get into some other molecules I still need to test: Androstenetrione, DHEA, DHEAS, 7-keto DHEA, Epi-androsterone, Melatonin. But, man... pregnenolone. What a winner this one turned out to be.

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 05-01-2011 5:02 PM

(05-01-2011 12:47 PM)dbot Wrote:  I just got back from a 6 day vacation, and yes I took along a 12.5mcg sprayer of pregnenolone. And I used it all up! I wished I had brought a sprayer at 25 or even 37.5 mcg.

This is one molecule that it's hard to go back to not wearing, at least for me. I've started calling it Instant Charm. It seems to be an all-around upper and life-enhancer. When I wear pregnenolone, I just seem to have more fun and be more likeable. AND I seem to be more focused and in-the-moment. I do notice a bit of a come-down effect later in the day on days I wear this.

I was also wearing this in conjunction with a mix of [12.5mcg Beta Androstenol:7.5mcg Androsterone:7.5mcg Alpha Androstenol] at one or two sprays, and it was a nice combo but not quite as good as with the beach mix version that had more prominent Androsterone. So I'm going to be testing various ratios of straight-up pregnenolone:androsterone to see if I can amp up the movie-star effect I was getting last week. Alpha Androstenol might have been helping this effect also.

Once I get a better feel for how pregnenolone combines with a few key molecules (I'm thinking 80-90mcg pregnenolone and, say, 10mcg or so of Androstenone could be villainous), then I'll try to restrain myself and get into some other molecules I still need to test: Androstenetrione, DHEA, DHEAS, 7-keto DHEA, Epi-androsterone, Melatonin. But, man... pregnenolone. What a winner this one turned out to be.

Where did you get it, dbot?
And the name brand?
Would like to try.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-01-2011 6:01 PM

Kmacc, check out my thread on putatives sold as supplements: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Putative-pheromones-sold-as-supplements

There is a little bit of processing necessary to get these into usable form. It's described in the thread as well. You'll need some kind of measuring vial, a solvent to dissolve the substance in (e.g. PA, DPG, FCO, etc), a little funnel, and a coffee filter or a cheese cloth.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-01-2011 6:41 PM

Here's an old post from nbully's blog about pregnenolone as a pheromone: http://smellscent.blogspot.com/2008/02/pregnenolone-on-skin-posts-on-pherotalk.html

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-10-2011 10:21 AM

Just to keep things all in one place, I included pregnenolone in a successful mix with etrione, and Alpha Androstenol. The report is here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Etrione-Mix-1-The-Crush

I also noted that:
Quote:Pregnenolone seems to work better with Alpha Androstenol than with Beta Androstenol. Alpha Androstenol + Pregnenolone = sooo happy to be talking to you.

I think Alpha Androstenol was the magic ingredient in the beach mix that was working so well with pregnenolone in my report earlier in this thread. Androsterone and Beta Androstenol didn't seem to produce this effect, but here's another mix with Alpha Androstenol and pregnenolone together that really gets people happy to interact with you. I think these two molecules will become a classic pair.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-10-2011 1:39 PM

Pregnenolone is a real winner ...

i followed your paths and ran my first tests with it ... !

what i've seen is very very very promising !

With enough a-nol this could become a freaky thing i think and do you have noticed that people are very easy to distract by others ..

for example ...have been ordering some Mineral-drink in the Gym and before the guy changed the money and gave me back what i've overpayed he made another Shake !
Very similar situation yesterday at the post office !

However .. this stuff put's me into a motivated mood and people really like to talk to me !

I need to try it out with A-nol ...

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-10-2011 2:05 PM

Awesome! I've been looking forward to seeing some other people's impressions of this one and I'm happy to hear you're seeing some of the same positive effects I've been seeing. Can you say more about the distraction effect you're noticing? Is it that people are getting preoccupied with you? Or distracted in general when they're near you?

Also, what dosage are you using and how is it prepared? PA with 10% DPG?

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-10-2011 2:28 PM

(05-10-2011 2:05 PM)dbot Wrote:  Awesome! I've been looking forward to seeing some other people's impressions of this one and I'm happy to hear you're seeing some of the same positive effects I've been seeing. Can you say more about the distraction effect you're noticing? Is it that people are getting preoccupied with you? Or distracted in general when they're near you?

Also, what dosage are you using and how is it prepared? PA with 10% DPG?

It looks more like they don't know what to do first .. haha ...

JohnnyHard will chime in this days with the testing because i've sent him some capsules ...

i did some megadoses .. somewhat 200 or more mcg's and maybe that's the problem ...

No fixatives ... only alcohol 96%
effects last over 2 hours ...

Pregnonelone will make a nice social combined with P96 and P97 and some of the other well known Putatives ..
Est i think will be great as well and Androstadienone for sure !

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - Pheroman - 05-11-2011 5:33 AM

I've just seen Pregnonelone is available as a cream as well
"Each full press of the pump contains approximately 15 mg of natural Pregnenolone."

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-11-2011 8:37 AM

(05-11-2011 5:33 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I've just seen Pregnonelone is available as a cream as well
"Each full press of the pump contains approximately 15 mg of natural Pregnenolone."

Yeah this is for use as a topical hormone supplement. Would be interesting to see how people reacted to you with that much wafting off of you though. I imagine some giggly, confusion-type responses. Maybe lightheadedness.

RE: Pregnenolone - lazarusjj - 05-11-2011 12:12 PM

(05-10-2011 2:28 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  It looks more like they don't know what to do first .. haha ...

JohnnyHard will chime in this days with the testing because i've sent him some capsules ...

i did some megadoses .. somewhat 200 or more mcg's and maybe that's the problem ...

No fixatives ... only alcohol 96%
effects last over 2 hours ...

Pregnonelone will make a nice social combined with P96 and P97 and some of the other well known Putatives ..
Estratetraenol i think will be great as well and Androstadienone for sure !

Pago
Great post guys,would this work for women? I have ordered the Pregnonelone as a supplement but need some tips on how I can turn it into a mix to be worn with my Instant Sexiness/B ,Instant Openness,IS
Heart

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-11-2011 3:37 PM

Pregnenolone can be taken by Women orally !

I do not see any problems with using Pregnenolone on Women because i've noticed a light buffering effect using this molecule ...

Males respond great to it so it's definately worth a try !

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-11-2011 7:48 PM

Yeah, pregnenolone is naturally present in both men and women. It seems to have positive effects on both men and women when I wear it. I've had the wife put it one once or twice but haven't really gotten any feedback from her about it yet. Please test it out! Smile

I put together a guide on how to convert store-bought capsules into test sprays. It's here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Poor-Man-s-James-Bond-How-To-Make-Phero-Sprays-From-Household-Ingredients

@Chris - I'm using pregnenolone sold as a supplement from LEF. There are no other active ingredients, but there is some rice powder and whatnot mixed into the capsules that must be filtered out.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-13-2011 2:05 AM

Oh man did I ever just have a fun night with this stuff. Turns out pregnenolone and Alpha Androstenol are every bit the dynamic duo I thought. And there doesn't seem to be a limit to how high you can go with the dosage.

Tonigh I was in the mood for some good times, meeting new people, going with the flow. So i figured I'd see just how much flow i could get going Smile

So I wore:

Probably about 225mcg pregnenolone
Around 75-100mcg Alpha Androstenol

Inspired by the recent succes of my etrione mix, i threw in 50mcg of etrione,
and then a single 12mcg spritz of Est for added comfort and satisfaction.
Also 16 or 20 mcg of some P83 I had laying around.

It was like 85 degrees tonight, so I wore just a tshirt and spread these sprays out all over my arms and neck.

It was as though the city was just filled up with people I knew. Everyone I encountered felt familiar and wanted to talk with me. At one place I ended up, three separate pairs of people pulled up chairs around me and just started talking with me so nicely, like we were best friends who just happen to have forgotten each others names.

Even out on the street, I had an incredible sense of visibility. l was just being noticed by everyone. And everyone was responding so positively. I think more people smiled at me tonight than any other night ever.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-13-2011 5:27 AM

Amazing...

JohnnyHard just told me that the etrione is on the way to him .... damn this guy is great .. he found a source in Europe !

Johnny's got a suspicion what P over at AD Pregnenolone could be ...

We're going to order some Allopregnonelone as well !
Hope we're going to get it .. damn this stuff is expensive ..

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-13-2011 9:06 AM

Which P do you guys suspect Prenenolone of being? You've got way more experience with the Ps than I do...

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-13-2011 11:30 AM

(05-13-2011 9:06 AM)dbot Wrote:  Which P do you guys suspect Prenenolone of being? You've got way more experience with the Ps than I do...

Will wait until JohnnyHard did run his tests with nolone to compare the two molecules ... but what i can say is that this P is very popular at the moment over there ...

From the experience i have and Bubblebob has with this P it's a very similar one or it's even the same !
Will send some nolone to Bubblebob ( Petrucci77 ) to compare the beasts and to get his opinion...
I know it's his favourite P

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - mark-in-dallas - 05-13-2011 12:16 PM

Gotta love the collaboration you guys have got going on with testing molecules. Awesome job folks!

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 05-13-2011 1:51 PM

(05-13-2011 9:06 AM)dbot Wrote:  Which P do you guys suspect Prenenolone of being? You've got way more experience with the Ps than I do...

Yea guys, what P do you think it is?
Thanks in advance

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-13-2011 2:24 PM

Whatever they're calling it, it's probably out of stock anyway. :waaah:

Precious, precious molecules.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-13-2011 2:27 PM

Nooo...

they have it .. A WONDER :laugh4:

It's Johnny's part to reveal it ... damn where is this guy ?

btw .. the mix which Dbot did with A-nol did get a first run at the postal office and having a quick Espresso in town and so far i love it !

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-13-2011 2:36 PM

Next I'm going to see how the mix responds to a little none or Androsterone...

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-18-2011 4:35 AM

(05-13-2011 11:30 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Will wait until JohnnyHard did run his tests with nolone to compare the two molecules ... but what i can say is that this P is very popular at the moment over there ...

From the experience i have and Bubblebob has with this P it's a very similar one or it's even the same !
Will send some nolone to Bubblebob ( Petrucci77 ) to compare the beasts and to get his opinion...
I know it's his favourite P

Pago

I still need a little testing time, but I think right now it's not the P that is so popular at the moment and it's a another P that is not that popular. It's difficult, this two mones are similar. What I can say by now it's not P93. Interesting what Bubblebob would say. It's also interesting that you can take so many mcg with Pnolone.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-18-2011 8:03 AM

P93 is ruled out, but which Ps are still in the running?

It's okay, you can tell ;)

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-18-2011 9:03 AM

(05-18-2011 8:03 AM)dbot Wrote:  P93 is ruled out, but which Ps are still in the running?

It's okay, you can tell ;)

I think it's P104! Secret

The other Putative in play is P78. But P104 is more likely, in my book. Pleasantry

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-18-2011 9:10 AM

(05-13-2011 2:36 PM)dbot Wrote:  Next I'm going to see how the mix responds to a little none or Androsterone...

With Impi it's working. :wink3: Impi has both None and Androsterone and other great things...

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-18-2011 9:18 AM

Woo-hoo! Nice work!

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-18-2011 9:49 AM

Oh, by the way, regarding dosage -- what dosages are you guys seeing good effects with? It's entirely possible that I'm using lower doses than I think, if this molecule turns out to be less soluble in FCO than I expected.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-18-2011 10:13 AM

I take 200 mcg to very good effects ...

went out to be a hard hitting dose !

works with None ... Androsterone ...Androstadienone ..and Alpha Androstenol ...

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-18-2011 5:34 PM

Man I just can't get enough of this stuff. I'm already mixing up another sprayer, this time at 37.5mcg. Today I wore it with the new Glace. I'll post my full report over in the new Glace review thread, but all you really need to know is: Give heart

I've been abbreviating pregnenolone as nenolone, so it will easily remain differentiated from pregnanolone, but I'm thinking we could shorten that even more down to neno. Kinda cute, actually. Anybody object to neno?

I went over to the AD forum to read up on P104 and P78.

The reports on P104 didn't really sound anything like my experiences with neno. People reported ditzy airheadedness and laughter pretty consistently.

However, many of the P78 reports match my reports here very closely: someone called it "Instant Charisma" (didn't I say the same thing somewhere?); many reported increased sociability and personal magnetism, overall "good" feelings, mood elevation, emotional stability; one person even reported that P78 and Instant Openness made a dynamic pair! Most testing on P78 was at the 12-30mcg range, but a few reported results in the 50mcg range comparable to what I've been seeing with neno, and a couple went up as high as 200mcg without ill effects. The effects sounded very much like those that I've experienced. Several have also noted that P78 is a fun pheromone all on its own, much like neno.

Some people have reported that P78 made them horny. I haven't really experienced that with neno -- has anyone else here? But I have gotten some sensory-enhancement effects comparable to those reported by P78 users.

Based on similarities between my neno reports and P78 reports, I'm inclined to think that P78 is pregnenolone.

But we still need data from more testers before we can say for sure.

Johnny - can you say some more about what aspects of neno remind you of P104 and P78? I haven't used either of those putatives so I'm only going on reports, not direct comparison.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-18-2011 5:52 PM

Well then ...

i had P78 as well and went up to high doses ... had it in 50mcg ...but this was one year past ... i liked it ..

sent an PM to Bubblebob and i hope he will respond tomorrow morning ... he's the expert on P78 as he uses it daily since years ...

I noticed as well that nenolone makes me a bit horny and so i see similarities to P78

I don't have P104 but talked to Johnny about it today on the phone and he said that he thinks that nolone is more similar to P104 !

So far this stuff is GOLD Heart

I vote for neno !

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - JAYCEE - 05-18-2011 6:13 PM

Damn dbot, you're really blazing a trail here!

I've never even heard of pregnAnolone, but I hope to give it a run. I did buy the LEF dot org version of pregnEnolone at only 50mg per cap. I should have it in EtOH by early next week.

I'm having trouble with the coffee filter, though. When I strain the rice powder out, alcohol goes everywhere. I may try some sterile gauze as a filter next time.

My 5mL of DHEA ended up being maybe 2mL after the coffee filter wicked the alcohol all over the place. lol. It's about 625mcg per spray right now. I'm slap out of bottles so that's next on my list.

I'm thinking about making process changes to see how that changes the chemical effects. For example, dissolve one one pill at room temp and another pill in the freezer. Just to see what happens.

RE: Pregnenolone - JesseJester - 05-18-2011 6:16 PM

Thanks alot you guys. This has been facinating to read.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-18-2011 6:26 PM

(05-18-2011 6:13 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I've never even heard of pregnAnolone, but I hope to give it a run.

That's one that Diane used to talk about a lot; sounded worth a try, but will be harder to get. And I look forward to calling it nano. Hopefully Alpha Dream will be able to source some for us when the time comes Sun bespectacled

(05-18-2011 6:13 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  I did buy the LEF dot org version of pregnEnolone at only 50mg per cap. I should have it in EtOH by early next week.

I'm having trouble with the coffee filter, though. When I strain the rice powder out, alcohol goes everywhere. I may try some sterile gauze as a filter next time.

Yeah, I had the same problem, and ended up losing a good amount of solution into the coffee filter. It doesn't matter that much given how cheap the materials are, but a better process is still desirable. There are two ways I've found to improve this:

The first is to cut out a smaller circle of coffee filter and bend it in a bit to form a cone that is just slightly larger than your funnel. You can use a piece of tape along the top edge to help it stay folded. Then pour very slowly and let it drain through.

The other way is to use cheesecloth instead. Push the cloth down into the funnel so that it forms a nice little cup, and again pour very slowly as it drains.

I don't think gauze would be fine enough to filter out the schmutz; at least not the gauze that I use... maybe there is some finer-grained gauze on the market.

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-19-2011 10:30 AM

(05-18-2011 5:34 PM)dbot Wrote:  Man I just can't get enough of this stuff. I'm already mixing up another sprayer, this time at 37.5mcg. Today I wore it with the new Glace. I'll post my full report over in the new Glace review thread, but all you really need to know is: Give heart

I've been abbreviating pregnenolone as nenolone, so it will easily remain differentiated from pregnanolone, but I'm thinking we could shorten that even more down to neno. Kinda cute, actually. Anybody object to neno?

I went over to the AD forum to read up on P104 and P78.

The reports on P104 didn't really sound anything like my experiences with neno. People reported ditzy airheadedness and laughter pretty consistently.

However, many of the P78 reports match my reports here very closely: someone called it "Instant Charisma" (didn't I say the same thing somewhere?); many reported increased sociability and personal magnetism, overall "good" feelings, mood elevation, emotional stability; one person even reported that P78 and Instant Openness made a dynamic pair! Most testing on P78 was at the 12-30mcg range, but a few reported results in the 50mcg range comparable to what I've been seeing with neno, and a couple went up as high as 200mcg without ill effects. The effects sounded very much like those that I've experienced. Several have also noted that P78 is a fun pheromone all on its own, much like neno.

Some people have reported that P78 made them horny. I haven't really experienced that with neno -- has anyone else here? But I have gotten some sensory-enhancement effects comparable to those reported by P78 users.

Based on similarities between my neno reports and P78 reports, I'm inclined to think that P78 is pregnenolone.

But we still need data from more testers before we can say for sure.

Johnny - can you say some more about what aspects of neno remind you of P104 and P78? I haven't used either of those putatives so I'm only going on reports, not direct comparison.

I'm still in the testing phase.

First, I think neno concurs with none better as solo. Alpha Androstenol seems to damp the neno effects, P78 also. P78 is also sexual, need much less mcg, hits far better. Neno is for me more understated and also unconstant on strangers. I don't see by now the sexual effects on women and charisma and buddy effects on men, more like P104, if ever... Women I already know are really open, strong jabbering, relax, funny and teenage like with neno, but nothing exciting like P78. No honey effect with neno.

I test neno with 50-100mcg by now.

P78:

Works already with only 15mcg, with 30mcg it hits really fast and hard, but has also side-effects.. Even higher the dose 30mcg+, even catchier. It's charisma in the bottle but it works much better with none and TAC or P96 as None and also P78 buffers. P78 is tricky, it's also really sexual (deep) for women. (Read also Dianes P78 post at AD, sexual better as Methoxyestratetraenone and I see it also). Guys loves you, charisma, buddy, buddy effects. Charisma and sexual effects on women. All in all also a really humor booster, everything is laughter... Strange golden eyes effects on women and men. You can really see this golden eyes on them. Women also like to sniff of P78. Alpha Androstenol damp the P78 effect. Self effects are great but also becomes weaker at times, also the honey effect. Own focus is on me. Anti-anxiety. P78 don't relax women that much, it's exciting!

P104

First, read also the women thread at AD and the first posts as P104 comes out in the male thread.

Works with 30mcg , better with 50mcg and even higher, unconstant attraction effects, more on women, but if it hits it hits hard, stare effects, strong hypnotic effects. Eyes seems bigger, more glance. Sensuality boost and connection. Bonding effect on women, works best on women you already knows. Men reacts first on your behavior (jokes). Own focus is on everything. Anti-anxiety effects. Strong humor booster. P104 smells similar to neno.

Mood elevating are both.

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-19-2011 11:25 AM

I ask me, if P104 is neno (it's difficult to say) why brought AD neno so late out? I mean it's cheap and noted. That would speak for P78. But it's far more effective.

Dbot, how are the effects of neno with 37,5mcg by comparison to 50-100mcg?

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-19-2011 11:34 AM

(05-18-2011 5:34 PM)dbot Wrote:  But I have gotten some sensory-enhancement effects comparable to those reported by P78 users.

I have it really strong, almost unbearable with P76+P78+P93. Senory and incredible horny.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-19-2011 1:47 PM

(05-19-2011 11:25 AM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  I ask me, if P104 is neno (it's difficult to say) why brought AD neno so late out? I mean it's cheap and noted. That would speak for P78. But it's far more effective.

I was thinking the same thing about P78 vs P104; it would make sense for AD to experiment with neno early on, since it's a pretty obvious choice for putative.

And we know that tacitus was experimenting with it back in 2005/2006 and was communicating his results privately to Michael Harris at that time. There are a few molecules that if you read through tacitus' old posts on the AD forum, you can see the same descriptors being transitioned from chemical names to putative labels (especially for the dienols). I like his description of neno as being a signal of health and wealth, a kind of "metabolic cash to burn" because it is right at the top of the metabolic chain to sex hormones. This pheromone seems to tell the wearer and everyone around them that everything is okay, life is charmed Sun bespectacled

But from what you're saying it sounds like I need to dig a little deeper over there to find P104 reports.

I'm not clear -- are you saying that P78 is far more effective, or that neno is?

(05-19-2011 11:25 AM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  Dbot, how are the effects of neno with 37,5mcg by comparison to 50-100mcg?

37.5 is an okay dose, especially with a little Alpha Androstenol. It gives a feeling of well-being, social approachability, enjoyment. But my sweet spot seems to be around 75mcg. With 37.5mcg/spray, I can get to 75 with just two sprays instead of 3. I'm really going through this stuff fast! I've never liked a pheromone this much before!

It sounds like the effects of neno are a little less pronounced for you than for me, especially the way it interacts with Alpha Androstenol. You said Alpha Androstenol dampens the effect of neno? For me neno+Alpha Androstenol makes people glue themselves to me and just be soo happy to be talking with me.

Could just be individual differences, or maybe we are using different brands with different levels of purity? Different carriers/diffusion rates?

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-19-2011 1:52 PM

(05-19-2011 11:34 AM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  I have it really strong, almost unbearable with P76+P78+P93. Senory and incredible horny.

The sensory effects of neno are way amped up when I use it with etrione. Life is beautiful with that combo.

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-19-2011 2:17 PM

(05-19-2011 1:47 PM)dbot Wrote:  I was thinking the same thing about P78 vs P104; it would make sense for AD to experiment with neno early on, since it's a pretty obvious choice for putative.

And we know that tacitus was experimenting with it back in 2005/2006 and was communicating his results privately to Michael Harris at that time. There are a few molecules that if you read through tacitus' old posts on the AD forum, you can see the same descriptors being transitioned from chemical names to putative labels (especially for the dienols). I like his description of neno as being a signal of health and wealth, a kind of "metabolic cash to burn" because it is right at the top of the metabolic chain to sex hormones. This pheromone seems to tell the wearer and everyone around them that everything is okay, life is charmed Sun bespectacled

But from what you're saying it sounds like I need to dig a little deeper over there to find P104 reports.

I'm not clear -- are you saying that P78 is far more effective, or that neno is?

(05-19-2011 11:25 AM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  Dbot, how are the effects of neno with 37,5mcg by comparison to 50-100mcg?

37.5 is an okay dose, especially with a little Alpha Androstenol. It gives a feeling of well-being, social approachability, enjoyment. But my sweet spot seems to be around 75mcg. With 37.5mcg/spray, I can get to 75 with just two sprays instead of 3. I'm really going through this stuff fast! I've never liked a pheromone this much before!

It sounds like the effects of neno are a little less pronounced for you than for me, especially the way it interacts with Alpha Androstenol. You said Alpha Androstenol dampens the effect of neno? For me neno+Alpha Androstenol makes people glue themselves to me and just be soo happy to be talking with me.

Could just be individual differences, or maybe we are using different brands with different levels of purity? Different carriers/diffusion rates?

P78 is far more effective.

My neno is from swanson, diluted with ethanol to 150mcg and then with akuto in a to-go. (25mcg/spray.)

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-19-2011 3:07 PM

Interesting. In the past snoopyace reported substantial effects from pure, lab-grade neno at doses as small as 2-3mcg.

It is possible that none of us in this thread are playing with the full deck where neno is concerned. I'll be interested to see if your effects change as your estimated dose gets up around the 200mcg level.

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 05-19-2011 4:08 PM

I feel like I'm on the Star ship Enterprise. Boldly going where only a few men have gone before. Cool

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-19-2011 5:12 PM

Yay, Kenny! I've been waiting for you to get in on this action Big Grin

RE: Pregnenolone - lazarusjj - 05-20-2011 3:10 AM

(05-19-2011 5:12 PM)dbot Wrote:  Yay, Kenny! I've been waiting for you to get in on this action Big Grin

Hey Guys,
Been reading this with interest, I've bought the tablets 50mg and taking them. Noticed an increase in sensory perception and clarity.
Also read that there are some side effects with taking it in large doses, do you think it would be better to make it into a pheromone spray and use to get the same results or better ?.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-20-2011 7:03 AM

The results of taking this as a supplement will be very different.

Pregnenolone is a precursor of a variety of hormones, including sex hormones. So by taking it you are modifying your internal hormone levels. Personally, I don't recommend that at all, but I do know that many people report positive results from using it. Many report side effects too though.

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-20-2011 8:05 AM

100mcg neno on a female friend. Effects on me, butterfly effects in my body, pleasant feeling of warmth and a light magnetic effect. The effects reminds me on Instant Sexiness A (TAL heavy/TAH light + other things) but this Instant Sexiness A is stronger, more alpha. Neno effects are more TAH like...

Effects on her, nothing... Nea

RE: Pregnenolone - bonadzz - 05-20-2011 11:22 AM

So I went to the health food store yesterday with my mom and I saw her buying a few bottles Pregnenolone lotion! I knew she's been using this for the past 2 years and says she uses it for menopause, but it wasn't until now that I looked at the section it was in, and then looked at the lotion she bought and saw that it was Pregnenolone... So with that I have about 2 years of experience of seeing how my mom reacted to this stuff. She bought it cuz she started menopause and, obviously she's been really cranky, bitchy, and depressed. When ever she puts it on I can see her personally feel alot better all around. She still has the bitchyness, crankyness, and depression but its dampened... its like putting aloe vera on sunburn... it feels alot better and even feels good... but you're still chared. lol

so yeah well thats my little discovery of the week!

oh and btw I haven't read any posts from this thread yet so that eliminates the placebo effect!! I'll be sure to start reading over this thread now.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-20-2011 11:26 AM

(05-20-2011 11:22 AM)bonadzz Wrote:  So I went to the health food store yesterday with my mom and I saw her buying a few bottles Pregnenolone lotion! I knew she's been using this for the past 2 years and says she uses it for menopause, but it wasn't until now that I looked at the section it was in, and then looked at the lotion she bought and saw that it was Pregnenolone... So with that I have about 2 years of experience of seeing how my mom reacted to this stuff. She bought it cuz she started menopause and, obviously she's been really cranky, bitchy, and depressed. When ever she puts it on I can see her personally feel alot better all around. She still has the bitchyness, crankyness, and depression but its dampened... its like putting aloe vera on sunburn... it feels alot better and even feels good... but you're still chared. lol

so yeah well thats my little discovery of the week!

oh and btw I haven't read any posts from this thread yet so that eliminates the placebo effect!! I'll be sure to start reading over this thread now.

Interesting! Have you noticed any changes in the way you feel while around her, after she has applied this lotion?

RE: Pregnenolone - bonadzz - 05-20-2011 11:39 AM

actually, scratch that, feel a little embarrassed now but i was wrong it wasn't pregnenolone... it was progesterone. but you know what, maybe I just opened a new door for a pheromone like molecule to test! I might do some research and test progesterone now cuz of how I've seen my mother react to it.

also for you question to self effects (even though its progesterone now) i've never took the time to notice any self effects... maybe a little relieved cuz i know I have like a 2 hour window to not get bitched at for something stupid like not tying my shoe or something lol.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-20-2011 11:41 AM

Ah yes, progesterone is used in lotions like this; I think it's a precursor of estrogen, or else an estrogenic hormone on its own (or maybe both.) I bet it does have pheromone properties but I've never found it in powder form that could be easily diluted, dosed, and tested.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-20-2011 11:22 PM

Today's mix was: 2 drops of LoveScent A314, 75mcgs of neno, 25mcgs of Alpha Androstenol.

Bigtime phero rush. I forgot how strong the self-effects of the Love Scent A314 were. I got on the bus in the morning and sprawled out practically over two seats without even thinking about it. A muslim girl wearing one of those face scarves next to me began fidgeting with her scarf-tassles incessantly, always in my direction. Then she got nervous and starting playing with her wedding ring.

My internship supervisor was extra enthusiastic about sharing all of his wisdoms with me today. I think I seemed like an awesome protege!

However, halfway through the day I kind of started crashing and felt pretty worn out for the rest of the day.

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-21-2011 7:07 PM

(05-20-2011 11:22 PM)dbot Wrote:  However, halfway through the day I kind of started crashing and felt pretty worn out for the rest of the day.

Likewise. Neno makes me hours later worn out, but in the same time happy. With neno I sleep like a log. So happy

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-22-2011 2:25 PM

I'm wondering what will happen if I wear a single 500mcg drop of the oil...

Maybe I should dilute that more...

RE: Pregnenolone - Rattlesnake - 05-22-2011 3:14 PM

Ai caramba, can't rep you until I've repped others dbot. This is a fantastic thread. Smile

Pregnenolone & True Instinct - kmacc45 - 05-23-2011 8:43 AM

First t test: 5-22-2011
Formula: 3 drops of True Instinct
Prepared 3 ml atomizer (all mcg per spray, two spray total): P-79 5 mcg, A-1 25 mcg,
Pregnenolone 60 mcg, 6 drops DPG, 10 drops Green Irish Tweek

Venue: Ex- girlfriend house

Out of all the women I’ll been dating, Robin is the most turbulent, unpredictable women I’ve had the pleasure of encountering. You might as well be a suicide bomber when you wear none around her. We had a big blow out last week and hadn’t seemed each other in about five days. So as usually, about round the fourth day we start doing the text tag thing. So last night she call’s and asked me to come over. I do the reverse psychology thing and tell her if I come over there will be no sex (yea, yea I know).
I get over there (12:30 am) and we go right to bed. Remember, this is true Instinct one of the strongest none product out there. We should have been battling like Mohammed Ali and Joe Frazier (Thriller from Manila). She is all over me and this encounter was more intense than any other before. I fought her (trying not to have sex) for 30 to 45 minutes before giving in.
My Observations:
1. The Pregnenolone did a great job buffering the none. Robin is a none sensitive woman and I have never had a more sexual encounter with her while wearing none.
2. P-79 definitively did something to the mix. I want to say amplified it, because there was no stopping her.
3. I dapped the True Instinct on one side of the neck and the only cologne applied was in the atomizer which I spray on the other side of the neck. My thinking was to amp the atomizer mix and not the True Instinct or get it out there faster or first.

As always more testing needs to be done.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-25-2011 4:07 PM

Another effect that I've seen pretty consistently with neno but always forgot to report: I usually find myself singing while wearing it. A song will just pop into my head and I'll start singing along without really thinking about it. Anybody else seen this?

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-25-2011 4:33 PM

(05-25-2011 4:07 PM)dbot Wrote:  Another effect that I've seen pretty consistently with neno but always forgot to report: I usually find myself singing while wearing it. A song will just pop into my head and I'll start singing along without really thinking about it. Anybody else seen this?

No, because I'am a depressive and unlikeable guy... Mrgreen

Yep, it's a absolutely happy molecule, but I have those effects much more with neno + trione.

By the way, I have much better effects with neno without or a bit Alpha Androstenol. Neno alone is a great opening mone.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-25-2011 5:16 PM

(05-25-2011 4:07 PM)dbot Wrote:  Another effect that I've seen pretty consistently with neno but always forgot to report: I usually find myself singing while wearing it. A song will just pop into my head and I'll start singing along without really thinking about it. Anybody else seen this?

Ahh Yes dbot ...

haha that was one of the first things i noticed with Neno ... it's not the same kinda i want to sing like with nols ...

It's more a ... I feel goood .... i feeeeel nice ... Sarcastic blum

trione makes every track a symphony with depth and very plastic effects ..

I'm on fire !

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - Pheroman - 05-25-2011 6:18 PM

I've seen enough to go and get me some pregnenolone cream.
60ml @ ~$20 5mg each pump.
They also have progesterone cream for ~$25 70g and 20mg per hit.
You guys a re talking mcg, these are sold as suppliments to be used at over 100x your dosage.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-25-2011 6:34 PM

(05-25-2011 6:18 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  I've seen enough to go and get me some pregnenolone cream.
60ml @ ~$20 5mg each pump.
They also have progesterone cream for ~$25 70g and 20mg per hit.
You guys a re talking mcg, these are sold as suppliments to be used at over 100x your dosage.

Interesting choice going for the cream. Do you plan to dilute it, or apply it directly? Tough to say how well it would diffuse from the cream base, and at that dose it will alter your hormone levels. If you were to dilute it-- assuming the creme will dissolve in alcohol, then one pump in a 200-spray bottle will yield around 25mcg/spray, assuming the dosing is reasonably accurate.

If it works we'll be able to try progesterone too.

RE: Pregnenolone - JAYCEE - 05-25-2011 6:37 PM

Those creams are meant to absorb through the skin. If you wouldn't swallow the pill don't use the cream.

RE: Pregnenolone - Calii - 05-28-2011 4:40 PM

You can get 20 GRAMS of Pregnenolone powder for $14.90 and 100 GRAMS of PEA for $8.70 at Beyond a Century ...ask for a certificate of analysis <COA>,available with all their products, and they will answer questions over the phone too,ie ingredients/fillers,or at least they did when I use to chat with the owner,Warren.

While I do not agree with 100% of their products,I have been doing business with them since 1989, they have been way ahead of the times in anti-aging etc.They have an interesting catalog and have a website at http://beyondacenturyonline.com

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 05-28-2011 10:53 PM

It's fantastic they have powdered! Pity they don't ship international Sad

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-29-2011 12:17 AM

That site looks like an awesome resource! Thanks for posting it Calii

RE: Pregnenolone - Calii - 05-29-2011 1:15 PM

Oh darn,I did not know that prohormones are not shipped internationally...I know they ship other products,to some countries.

Hope all read the short "about us" section,it is interesting Smile

I would still ask by phone if ordering a powder,because of this "almost" qualifier:

"Almost all our private label items come in pure powder form. That means you are getting the highest concentration of active ingredient -- no fillers. "

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 05-29-2011 1:21 PM

(05-29-2011 1:15 PM)Calii Wrote:  Oh darn,I did not know that prohormones are not shipped internationally...I know they ship other products,to some countries.

Hope all read the short "about us" section,it is interesting Smile

I would still ask by phone if ordering a powder,because of this "almost" qualifier:

"Almost all our private label items come in pure powder form. That means you are getting the highest concentration of active ingredient -- no fillers. "

Great Calli,
You've got me searching now, Dbot how do these look to you?

http://www.tocris.com/dispprod.php?ItemId=236050

http://www.tocris.com/dispprod.php?ItemId=236051

I don't know much about molecule weights and suff like that, need you guys opinon.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-29-2011 1:30 PM

Wooohoooo !

Great thing Kenny ... REPS !

and they are cheaper like Merck !

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 05-29-2011 1:36 PM

(05-29-2011 1:30 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Wooohoooo !

Great thing Kenny ... REPS !

and they are cheaper like Merck !

Pago

I have to note now that this is Pregn a nolone not Pregn e nolone. How do they look, I'm not a chemist, I cut grass (smile).

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-29-2011 1:37 PM

Those look good to me, Kenny. Allopregnanolone is a bit pricey at $139 for 10mg, but doable. Pregnanolone (nano! Clapping) is pretty affordable at $109 for 50mg. Either of these may be good candidates for a group buy testing project.

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 05-29-2011 1:42 PM

(05-29-2011 1:37 PM)dbot Wrote:  Those look good to me, Kenny. Allopregnanolone is a bit pricey at $139 for 10mg, but doable. Pregnanolone (nano! Clapping) is pretty affordable at $109 for 50mg. Either of these may be good candidates for a group buy testing project.

Hey Guy's,
All I ask is, don't buy everything up, ok!

RE: Pregnenolone - JAYCEE - 05-29-2011 1:47 PM

Looks expensive to me, but that may be the only choice for PregnAnolone. I haven't seen much of that around.

Tocris is an interesting website, I wonder if Chris knows anything about them.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-29-2011 1:54 PM

Oh and yes there are past reports of allopregnanolone, but not of regular pregnanolone, at least not that I'm aware of.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-29-2011 1:57 PM

(05-29-2011 1:36 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  I have to note now that this is Pregn a nolone not Pregn e nolone. How do they look, I'm not a chemist, I cut grass (smile).

AllopregnAnonlone and PregnAnolone are in a lot of Diane's products ..

read up on her forum !

Sigma Aldrich takes somewhat 300€ for 10mg !

And i found this one on Trione !

http://www.trc-canada.com/detail.php?CatNum=A637565

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-29-2011 2:04 PM

(05-29-2011 1:57 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  AllopregnAnonlone and PregnAnolone are in a lot of Diane's products ..

read up on her forum !

Ah, yes, I see that she has updated her pheromone info page to include several new molecules:

Quote:Pheromones we use

Below is a list of the pheromones and putative pheromones we use in our blends.  Many of these individual pheromones will be available again for sale to the consumer and pheromone enthusiast in pre-diluted spray form and as concentrates soon.

Specific Pheromones:
Androstadienone
Androstanone
Androstenol, Alpha
Androstenol, Beta
Androsterone
Androsterone, Epi
Androsterone, Epi-S
Androsterone-S
DHEA
DHEA-S
Estratetraenol
Estratetriendiol
Estratetrienolone
Etiocholanolone
Pregnanolone    
Pregnanolone, Allo-
Pregnanolone, Epi-
Pregnanolone, Epi-Allo-
Pregnanolone, Epi-Allo-S
Pregnenolone
Pregnenolone-S
Tetrahydrocorticosterone (TH-DOC)
Tetrahydro-dehydrocorticosterone, Allo- (Allo-TH-DOC)

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 05-29-2011 2:12 PM

(05-29-2011 2:04 PM)dbot Wrote:  Ah, yes, I see that she has updated her pheromone info page to include several new molecules:

Quote:Pheromones we use

Below is a list of the pheromones and putative pheromones we use in our blends.  Many of these individual pheromones will be available again for sale to the consumer and pheromone enthusiast in pre-diluted spray form and as concentrates soon.

Specific Pheromones:
Androstadienone
Androstanone
Androstenol, Alpha
Androstenol, Beta
Androsterone
Androsterone, Epi
Androsterone, Epi-S
Androsterone-S
DHEA
DHEA-S
Estratetraenol
Estratetriendiol
Estratetrienolone
Etiocholanolone
Pregnanolone    
Pregnanolone, Allo-
Pregnanolone, Epi-
Pregnanolone, Epi-Allo-
Pregnanolone, Epi-Allo-S
Pregnenolone
Pregnenolone-S
Tetrahydrocorticosterone (TH-DOC)
Tetrahydro-dehydrocorticosterone, Allo- (Allo-TH-DOC)

From the look of the list, I'd say we're knocking on the door of a lot of then. What I like about this is, if the project falls apart, an Individual can keep moving on his own.

In the words of Al Green: Let stay together

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-29-2011 4:02 PM

Yesss! An open source pheromone project Smile

I've got a few ideas on where we can take this as things proceed, as well.

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-29-2011 4:23 PM

(05-29-2011 1:54 PM)dbot Wrote:  Oh and yes there are past reports of allopregnanolone, but not of regular pregnanolone, at least not that I'm aware of.

Pregnanolone:
Potential to interfere with long term memory and increase deep sleep. Potent anti-anxiety and anti-depressant effects.

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 05-29-2011 4:26 PM

(05-29-2011 1:21 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Great Calli,
You've got me searching now, Dbot how do these look to you?

http://www.tocris.com/dispprod.php?ItemId=236050

http://www.tocris.com/dispprod.php?ItemId=236051

I don't know much about molecule weights and suff like that, need you guys opinon.

Incredible!!! Friends Reps...!

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 05-29-2011 5:43 PM

From the link Pad found:
Pregnenlone
http://www.trc-canada.com/detail.php?CatNum=P712200

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 05-29-2011 5:47 PM

Yikes! I wonder what kind of scale is needed to produce it at the prices it is available through supplement manufacturers.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 05-29-2011 5:50 PM

(05-29-2011 5:47 PM)dbot Wrote:  Yikes! I wonder what kind of scale is needed to produce it at the prices it is available through supplement manufacturers.

I know one of their Customers ..... you know molecules have to be precious .. there's a need to sell at a loss !!

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 05-29-2011 5:55 PM

oooooooooooo! I get it now

RE: Pregnenolone - fuzzcat - 06-05-2011 11:50 PM

I think this might be good to wear around menopausal women. My mom was super, super grumpy. I wore 40mcg of pregnenolone and 50mcg of androstenetrione. I was in another room and she was really irritable and yelling about stuff, but I could only laugh at her. Then within moments of coming into contact with her, her mood changed instantly! She was so calm and back to normal. I ended up applying another 60mcg pregnenolone and 50mcg androstenetrione. I had dinner with my family for a belated mothers day. My little brother was really hyper and talkative. He announced whenever he had to go to the bathroom and kept repeating the lines from some song that he insisted on showing me on youtube. They said that he talks more whenever I am around. I didn't notice too much out of the norm but everyone seemed to be in a good mood and happy to be around me, but they usually are. I'll have to test this around strangers to make sure. Smile

RE: Pregnenolone - fuzzcat - 06-19-2011 5:03 PM

I am wearing 60 mcg pregnenolone today and now I have a better idea of what it does. I see the same results as last time. It works very well to get people out of a bad mood. Makes people happy to be around you or more likely to tolerate you, depending on the situation. I don't notice an increase in focus like others have reported, but the other effects seem consistent.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 06-19-2011 5:44 PM

I'm glad to hear the neno is working for you! And it sounds like your results are pretty well in line with others. I've found that the 60-100mcg range is where this molecule really seems to blossom.

RE: Pregnenolone - Alpha Dream - 06-19-2011 7:02 PM

I'll beta test a new corporativo with 50 mcg pregnenolone / spray in the near future.. I get the feeling pregnenolone may go well with this formula. Maybe certo as well... Thanks guys for the 411 on this compound...

RE: Pregnenolone - Alpha Dream - 06-19-2011 7:37 PM

I would also like for you guys to beta test pregnenolone sulfate.. I'll acquire some in the near future to send out as a free tester..

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 06-19-2011 7:57 PM

Kick ass! It's like I can feel the knowledge growing Pioneer

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 06-19-2011 8:10 PM

Will be in for the testing ..

but in my opinion 50mcg per spray is a lot Chris

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 06-20-2011 9:28 AM

(06-19-2011 7:37 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I would also like for you guys to beta test pregnenolone sulfate.. I'll acquire some in the near future to send out as a free tester..

Hey Chris,
If you could throw some out as a single molecule for testing. I think that would be the ticket.

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 06-20-2011 11:14 AM

(06-20-2011 9:28 AM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Hey Chris,
If you could throw some out as a single molecule for testing. I think that would be the ticket.

Yeah! And if it possible, Etiocholanolone and especially Alloprenanolone, please, please, with a big asterisk!!!

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 06-20-2011 2:37 PM

(06-20-2011 11:14 AM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  Yeah! And if it possible, Etiocholanolone and especially Allopregnanolone, please, please, with a big asterisk!!!

This would be great ...

I'd like to see them as well !

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - Alpha Dream - 06-21-2011 11:58 AM

Update: I have pregnenolone and pregnenolone sulfate ordered: I will send out pure pregnenolone crystals (or in a concentrate) to anyone that wants to try it.

I can also send out 5mg/5mL of pregnenolone sulfate to anyone that wants to try as a blind tester.

I have allopregnanolone on order, however it is very expensive. I ordered 5 mg. For anyone to try it the price will be $25 / mg (in 1mg/1mL solution). Please PM me if interested. I will share my initial thoughts on this compound when I recieve it.

I've worked with etiocholanolone before and found it to be a dud. JVK did some research on this and found it was produced by men who were generally rated as unattractive by women. If you guys really want to try it I can order some next round.

~chris

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 06-21-2011 12:13 PM

(06-21-2011 11:58 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Update: I have pregnenolone and pregnenolone sulfate ordered: I will send out pure pregnenolone crystals (or in a concentrate) to anyone that wants to try it.

I can also send out 5mg/5mL of pregnenolone sulfate to anyone that wants to try as a blind tester.

I'm in!

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 06-21-2011 12:19 PM

I'll definitely test out some neno sulfate. Will be interesting to see whether effects are related or totally different.

By the way, everybody, per my findings on measurement of drops/mL in various solutions, please note that all my stated doses above this post have actually been twice the actual dose! So my sweet spot for neno has been around 35mcg, not 70!

I'll go back and correct all my old posts when I get a chance.

RE: Pregnenolone - ohhmygod - 06-21-2011 12:23 PM

(06-21-2011 11:58 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Update: I have pregnenolone and pregnenolone sulfate ordered: I will send out pure pregnenolone crystals (or in a concentrate) to anyone that wants to try it.

Can I be in ? Big Grin

RE: Pregnenolone - JohnnyHard - 06-21-2011 12:39 PM

I have allopregnanolone on order, however it is very expensive. I ordered 5 mg. For anyone to try it the price will be $25 / mg (in 1mg/1mL solution). Please PM me if interested. I will share my initial thoughts on this compound when I recieve it.

I've worked with etiocholanolone before and found it to be a dud. JVK did some research on this and found it was produced by men who were generally rated as unattractive by women. If you guys really want to try it I can order some next round.

~chris

I am also in with the allo!!! Give rose

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 06-21-2011 12:42 PM

(06-21-2011 12:23 PM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Can I be in ? Big Grin

Havent you said you want to stick as a newbee with something to learn what hit's are ...
Testing out first what Alfa Maschio does ?

You've not been interested in my suggestion with Epi - Androsterone ?

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 06-21-2011 12:48 PM

~chris

I'm ... in

you know ;)

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - Alpha Dream - 06-21-2011 2:55 PM

Ok here is the link to purchase allopregnanolone: http://alpha-dream.3dcartstores.com/product.asp?itemid=174

The $25 is per 1mg/1mL. To purchase more than 1 ml change the quantity to 2 or more in the cart after you add the item..

I'll have it by Thursday.

Also PM me if you would like to test out some pregnenolone and/or pregnenolone sulfate free of charge. If you are abroad, all I would ask is that you cover the cost of shipping. Also, I'm very bad about keeping addresses, so if you would like to test these, please include your address : )

~chris

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 06-21-2011 7:47 PM

Will do so Chris ...

ahmm did you get my e-mail ?

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 06-21-2011 8:14 PM

(06-21-2011 7:47 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Will do so Chris ...

ahmm did you get my e-mail ?

Pago

Mines too?
Did I read you right? You have the two Pregnenlone and the Allopregnenlone on order, or do you have all three?

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 06-21-2011 8:33 PM

(06-21-2011 8:14 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Mines too?
Did I read you right? You have the two Pregnenlone and the Allopregnenlone on order, or do you have all three?

he has all 3 !

Pregnenolone

Pregnenolone - Sulfate

Allo-Pregnenolone

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - kmacc45 - 06-21-2011 9:38 PM

@ Chris
PM me, and tell me how you want me to paid Post.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 08-01-2011 2:07 PM

An effect I've noticed from consistent neno usage is that I seem to be more easily fatigued when wearing 25+mcg.

RE: Pregnenolone - as33156 - 08-19-2011 10:27 PM

~chris

Just reading this thread. So a new response to a old post. Pilot

Seems like I may have produced a shit load of etiocholanolone because women would avoid me like the plague. I would walk in a room and they would walk out. So glad I managed to reverse that.

RE: Pregnenolone - 2Soon2Care - 08-24-2011 10:38 PM

Etiocholanolone might be nice to carry for spraying on the competition to give them a rope-a-dope!

Whoever said that biochemical warfare has to be strictly defensive?

Using mones to enhance your attractiveness is biochemical mimicry.

Mimicry can be a defensive or offensive position, I guess I would consider attracting a mate using mimicry to be non-defensive.

However dosing someone with ugly mones would definitely be offensive, and on many levels!

Muhahahaha evil laugh. Diablo

Yes I am evil, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 09-03-2011 1:57 PM

Had an entire batch of DIY neno go bad possibly because i didnt let the tap water dry fully before pouring into atomizer.

Just bringing it up in case it's not obvious to other people as well Big Grin

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 09-03-2011 3:18 PM

Mengster, what do you mean when you say it went bad?

And what carrier was it in?

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 09-03-2011 3:27 PM

sorry, didnt explain clearly.

bad as in no effects. it was diluted in 95%++ ethanol

I received effects from it when i accidentally spilt some on my hand while transferring it from the original vial to the atomizer so its unlikely to be because the neno wasn't originally working. i'm gonna do one more batch soon to confirm this.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 09-03-2011 4:19 PM

Weird! I can't imagine what would cause that. Maybe there was some water in left in the sprayer hose? Did you try it a couple different times?

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 09-03-2011 4:26 PM

at least 10 sprays each for both the togos given out Sad

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 09-04-2011 8:56 AM

I'm a little bit amused by this :laugh3:

Male preference for the odors of estrous female mice is reduced by the neurosteroid pregnenolone sulfate
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/000689939500335N

Anybody noticed this as a remote possibility?

RE: Pregnenolone - XPX - 09-04-2011 9:28 AM

Pregnenolone has not that extrem good solubility in EtOH! It's soluble but it can take a bit! I believe this can also be the reason why there is such a difference between Chris's neno and the supplement neno in the used amounts, because you often don't get it all into the EtOH!

Warm up the EtOH in hot water (always use water because EtOH is flamable :wink3: ) then the neno will dilute much quicker and better!

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 09-04-2011 11:07 AM

@mengster - Preg-S is a different animal. I still need to test it more but it seemed rather irritating.

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 09-10-2011 11:09 PM

With reference to my earlier post, I may be wrong about neno being destroyed by tap water.

I have made another batch with a brand new atomizer set at 25 mcg/puff and was told there is no effect. I proceeded to test the master batch of 30mcg in 30ml 97% ethanol with a pipette and found it to be very weak, at best. Master batch was working because effects were felt by myself and another party while I was diluting it out for them to test.

I dug out my original spray with which I did initial testings at 6mg (not mcg) and it still draws a blank at 3 puffs.

My temperates are hovering at about 29/30 celcius most of the time (often enough higher) and my mones are kept in a covered container in my cupboard.

I'm guessing temperature destroys it?

Any possible explanation, guys?

RE: Pregnenolone - XPX - 09-11-2011 5:04 AM

(09-10-2011 11:09 PM)mengster Wrote:  With reference to my earlier post, I may be wrong about neno being destroyed by tap water.

I have made another batch with a brand new atomizer set at 25 mcg/puff and was told there is no effect. I proceeded to test the master batch of 30mcg in 30ml 97% ethanol with a pipette and found it to be very weak, at best. Master batch was working because effects were felt by myself and another party while I was diluting it out for them to test.

I dug out my original spray with which I did initial testings at 6mg (not mcg) and it still draws a blank at 3 puffs.

My temperates are hovering at about 29/30 celcius most of the time (often enough higher) and my mones are kept in a covered container in my cupboard.

I'm guessing temperature destroys it?

Any possible explanation, guys?

Water is an extremly bad solvent for lipophile steroids! Use oil or EtOH!

The problem with the water is that the neno will be not disolved! The water definately does not destroy the neno!

Also pregnenolone is only slow solutable in EtOH, try to heat the ETOH to increase the solubility!

Another way is to dilute it in oil, FCO or else! I haven't tried this yet but I think it could work!

With EtOH you have to wait a bit, but if you heat it it will disolve in about one hour!

30°C are no problem for neno it won't be destroyed by this low temperatures!

I think you have a massive problem with your dilution to get your solid substance into the solvent!

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 09-11-2011 6:32 AM

Thanks for the reply xpx

It is very strange because I didn't have this problem with my first batch. Unfortunately that first batch is not working now either.

For my second batch, I left it to sit for a week and I swirl it vigorously about twice a day. I will try the warm bath like u suggested.

I wasn't using the tap water as a solvent but to clean the atomizer of it's previous content.

Any idea how high a temperature it can tolerate?

RE: Pregnenolone - XPX - 09-11-2011 7:28 AM

the tab water for your cleaning shouldn't be the problem!

pregnenolone is relative stable, the melting point is at 193°C! So there should not be any thermical decomposition without strong acids or reactants at lower temperatures!

But the boiling point of EtOH is at 78°C, so that's your limit for heating! Go with 50-60°C that will work fine! Oh and please open the window because the EtOH steams can cause explodable steam/air mixtures :wink3:

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 09-11-2011 9:05 AM

Thanks for the fantastic help once again xpx. I'll prep one in an hour!

RE: Pregnenolone - Fly So Hi - 09-11-2011 12:03 PM

(09-11-2011 6:32 AM)mengster Wrote:  Thanks for the reply xpx
I wasn't using the tap water as a solvent but to clean the atomizer of it's previous content.

Just for the record, i have been cleansing the atomisers with some mls of EtOH before pouring the liquid in. I just put about 3 or 4 ml EtOH, (That's for the 30ml bottles, of course) then i shake it vigorously and spray out all the EtOH contained in the bottle.

I think it should help to get rid of the tap water doubt. Smile

EDIT: Grammatical corrections.

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 09-11-2011 12:47 PM

i wish i had ready source of ethanol like u FSH Big Grin

XPX thanks i get what u mean by it dissolving better in a warm bath. I'm soaking it in 40-50 C water and it looks much better!

RE: Pregnenolone - Fly So Hi - 09-11-2011 12:58 PM

(09-11-2011 12:47 PM)mengster Wrote:  i wish i had ready source of ethanol like u FSH Big Grin

XPX thanks i get what u mean by it dissolving better in a warm bath. I'm soaking it in 40-50 C water and it looks much better!

I think you could use normal (kitchen/cleaning) alcohol or gel alcohol for that purpose. I think even a good vodka would do the job, lol!

RE: Pregnenolone - 2Soon2Care - 09-11-2011 1:00 PM

what would be a safe way to keep a heated etoh container sealed as much as possible to prevent outgasisng? I've used vapor traps before and if this would work what liquid should be used to capture the etoh vapors? This is basicalliy just running a hose from the heated container mouth into the bottom of a container of liquid and letting the bubbling vapors dissolve into the capturing liquid

RE: Pregnenolone - mengster - 09-11-2011 1:12 PM

I did consider those options but other than isopropyl the others are all not very cost effective at all ....

hard liquor aint too cheap here

(09-11-2011 12:58 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  I think you could use normal (kitchen/cleaning) alcohol or gel alcohol for that purpose. I think even a good vodka would do the job, lol!

RE: Pregnenolone - preck - 11-15-2011 11:39 AM

Just got this today

Alpha nol + Neno to the Gym Lets go!!!

I will do the report.....

RE: Pregnenolone - Pheroquirk - 11-18-2011 6:02 PM

(04-20-2011 11:03 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Its interesting to note that pregnenolone is a GABA-a receptor antagonist, as is DHEAS. It increases neurogenesis in the hippocampus, which is incidentally the area of brain thought primarily responsible for the activity of pheromones. Neurogenesis is the slow growth of brain neurons, so wearing this everyday may qualify this substance as a slow acting positive modulator of pheromone response and effect. Jvk, I welcome your input here...

Sheldrake's theory of memory might be interesting here (given that pheromones are also thought by some to work via certain vibrational/resonant properties):-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2009/feb/09/psychology-science-morphic-sheldrake

Quote:The hypothesis of formative causation implies that there is an inherent memory in nature, and that the laws of nature are more like habits. Each member of a species draws upon a collective memory and in turn contributes to it. The greater the similarity, the stronger the resonance. Organisms are generally most similar to themselves in the past, and I suggest that their self-resonance underlies individual memory. You resonate with yourself in the past, rather than store countless memories as "traces" inside your brain. Despite decades of effort and billions of dollars of research funding, these hypothetical long-term memory traces have continued to elude detection. The simplest explanation for this negative finding is that they do not exist. There is good evidence for intense rhythmic activity in the hippocampus and other regions of the brain when memories are formed and when they are retrieved. But in between they seem to disappear.

BTW - in case it might be of interest - it was observing how women responded to me differently after I started taking Pregnenolone 20mg/daily (for other reasons) that made me realize human pheromones exist and got me researching the topic more heavily.

RE: Pregnenolone - preck - 11-18-2011 6:17 PM

(11-15-2011 11:39 AM)preck Wrote:  Just got this today

Alpha nol + Neno to the Gym Lets go!!!

I will do the report.....

Yeah i forgot about this.

I had on 3 sprays 20 mcg per spray and well,in the first 10\15 the self effects were great,i felt very hyped up, but after like 30 minutes or sumethin,i start feelin very tired and like high,and even felt a lil horny too lol it was really weird.

Didnt noticed any effects on others.

i will stick to one spray next time.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 11-18-2011 6:25 PM

@PQ - Very interesting article. You always remind me that I need to read more of Sheldrake's work. The guy is just brilliant.

@preck - Oh yeah, 60mcg of lab grade neno is a heavy dose. Even 20mcg is gonna be very strong.

RE: Pregnenolone - RoguesScholar - 11-18-2011 7:31 PM

(04-23-2011 6:33 PM)dbot Wrote:  I'm totally hooked on this stuff, guys. Man in love

The self-effects and other-effects are so dead-on for me that most of my other pheromone experiences pale in comparison. I can't believe it's only a single molecule doing all this. I feel happy, other people feel happy to be around me. Last night I pushed the dosage up. I think about 75mcg is the upper limit before the effects get a little overstimulating.

But wait, it gets better:

Today I decided to spray on 50mcg of pregnenolone along with a single spray of my beach mix (12.5 each Androsterone:Alpha Androstenol:Beta Androstenol).

Woah!! I couldn't believe how happy everybody was to be talking with me. I've never experienced anything this consistent before. Literally every person I came in contact with seemed like they were just overjoyed to be able to speak with me. Clerks, neighbors. People I didn't talk to looked at me with respect and admiration. I felt like hot stuff!

I rode on a crowded train while two big thugs in front of me averted their eyes and gave me plenty of room, meanwhile a lady behind me is softly and sweetly rubbing herself against me in rhythm with the train.

I like pregnenolone so much I'm bringing a sprayer of it with me on vacation for the next week Party2

oh if only I had taken more chemistry classes in college.......or remembered any of it. GRRRRR I feel so out of my league here.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 11-18-2011 7:50 PM

Haa I didn't take ANY chem classes in college! I do have some coursework in psychopharmacology though...

RE: Pregnenolone - Pheroquirk - 11-24-2011 11:04 AM

dbot - I am going to see Sheldrake speak on Friday.

Re pregnenolone, have you experimented much with higher doses? What happens well north of 75 mcg? I hope to start experimenting with this molecule more actively in the next year.

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 11-24-2011 11:44 AM

In my experience more than 15mcg is somewhat overstimulating, but I still haven't played around with very high doses.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 11-24-2011 2:40 PM

(11-24-2011 11:04 AM)Pheroquirk Wrote:  dbot - I am going to see Sheldrake speak on Friday.

Re pregnenolone, have you experimented much with higher doses? What happens well north of 75 mcg? I hope to start experimenting with this molecule more actively in the next year.

really high doses work very contraproductive ...

people get pissed off from you and they see you as somebody to bully around ..

had the feeling that i was perceived as over arrogant !!

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - preck - 11-24-2011 3:29 PM

Damn sad day when i bought the 20 mcg per spray one,i hope i can get somethin with only one spray lol

RE: Pregnenolone - oms123 - 11-27-2011 7:05 PM

I just got my order of Pregnenolone @ 20 mcg a drop yesterday and boy, this stuff is really interesting.

I wore 80 mcg of Pregnenolone, 3 sprays of True opener, 30 mcg of androstatrione, and 20 mcg of AndrostAnone.

(NOTE) I have stretched earlobes, and I decided to wear a different kind of jewelry to draw major attention.
I wore something a bit more tribal in tastes. They were thick Bloodwood rings with a gap in the ring pointed forward (like another pair of eyes)

Anyhoo, I felt self effects right away (I applied inside my non-ventilated vehicle) of the Pregnenolone to be uplifting, I felt good, my shoulders loosened up, and I felt overall really happy. I couldn't really feel the True Opener after application (could be distraction caused by my first dose of Pregnenolone). Applied the Androstatrione, couldn't really tell. Applied the AndrostAnone and I got out of my car feeling like I've been possessed by James Bond. When I saw a woman walking by, we would make eye contact, but in my head, I would acknowledge that if she is attractive, that I would play some game on her. (normally, I would just wing it without any contemplation)

I walked into a European deli where the workers there are all beautiful Russian women in their 20's to early 30's. I had eyes on me the moment the door went "ding-dong". I had major smiles, eye contact, I felt like I was the first man to step on horny Amazoness territory. I walked up to the bakery section and ordered some meat filled pastries. The girl helping me out commented "So you like Russian food?" I replied "hecksters YES! if I can eat this stuff everyday, I would!" She then gave me some suggestions to some European restaurants where there would be good food. I replied that she would have to show me the way since I don't know the area too much. What started out as a small conversation turned into laughter and she would not stop talking. She wanted to keep conversation, she wanted to flip her hair, she wanted a beast to tame her Amazoness flame! I was there for about 30 minutes, when I left, I gave her my business card. I went to pay at the register and another beautiful russian girl tried to trap me in conversation. She told me that Natalia (the bakery girl) doesn't usually warm up to random customers like that, and that I have this vibe like she's known me for a long time. I introduced myself, told register girl that I will always be back for some good Piroshky. She smiled, and told me that she will be looking forward to it Smile

(NOTE) Natalia from the bakery texted me about 30 mins. later to make sure I have her number.

I've never had results like this when it came to Russian women, but that day, well hot-damn-diggity dog!!!

Im going to a house party tonight, so I will report sometime tomorrow.

Peace

RE: Pregnenolone - preck - 11-27-2011 7:10 PM

Dang 80 mcg is alot,didnt u felt tired later??

But yeah i remember the great self efects i had in ma first minutes with neno,this thing looks very good if i can get the right dose\mix will b party all day drool

RE: Pregnenolone - oms123 - 11-27-2011 7:18 PM

(11-27-2011 7:10 PM)preck Wrote:  Dang 80 mcg is alot,didnt u felt tired later??

But yeah i remember the great self efects i had in ma first minutes with neno,this thing looks very good if i can get the right dose\mix will b party all day drool

I did notice that I got sleepy around 10 PM with is not normal for me. I fell asleep around 11 PM and woke up at 2 PM, so I slept like a drooling baby. I did wear 100 mcg after showering at 8 PM to see the self effect of neno alone.

Neno is great for improv piano playing though. I went on about 15 minutes playing something that I didn't know but sounded really good Smile

RE: Pregnenolone - Pheroquirk - 11-28-2011 11:30 PM

tacitus Wrote:This is top secret so don't tell anyone
I got a nice potency boost by adding in a reasonable amount of Pregnenolone (micronized powder)... well, was it a reasonable amount ? One miiligram is 1000 mu so maybe I was getting 250 mu per application over a couple of days... the mix was on the complex side, primarily beta -nol , some TAL , some more TAA , and Androstadienone.... and the preg... people reacted crisply, rapidly, like a brain switch went click and they warped into very social behavior. Beautiful girl had dinner with me, blowing off a much younger guy who thought he had hooked her for the evening.... left him standing there with his mouth hanging open.... a couple of dykes started acting very dykey-turfy giving a younger guy a hard time about his behavior (ok with me, he was a mindless jerk that didn't get that he was a mindless jerk... albeit a nice pleasant badly socialized jerk)... was it the -Androstadienone plus the TAL that hit the dyke power button ? Older gal spontaneously asks me to go to lunch with her, never met her before, didn't know her name.... she wasn't as intertesting as I had hoped, oh well....

RE: Pregnenolone - dbot - 11-28-2011 11:35 PM

Gotta love Tacitus. 250mcg is "a reasonable amount" Shok

RE: Pregnenolone - oms123 - 11-30-2011 2:53 PM

I take energy stimulants a hour before my workout routines in the morning.
Normally these stimulants would cause me to have some uncomfortable anxiety.

The past two days, I've applied 60 Mcg of Neno 30 minutes after taking the supplement.
I noticed that I can feel the same feeling of the stimulant affecting me, but no anxiety. My concentration peaks during my workouts, my mind is clear, and I felt good after.

I also noticed that I did not experience a crash after such dosage due to the caffeine and other ingredients in the blend.

I will test this out for the next couple of days and the last day omit the Neno from the routine.

RE: Pregnenolone - fuzzcat - 12-20-2011 1:40 AM

How similar is neno to p109? I was reading reports on p109 and some sound like neno.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 12-20-2011 6:11 AM

(12-20-2011 1:40 AM)fuzzcat Wrote:  How similar is neno to p109? I was reading reports on p109 and some sound like neno.

definately ... not P109 ...

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - fuzzcat - 12-20-2011 2:48 PM

What is the difference? I am thinking of getting p109.

RE: Pregnenolone - Pagodeiro - 12-20-2011 5:10 PM

(12-20-2011 2:48 PM)fuzzcat Wrote:  What is the difference? I am thinking of getting p109.

Edit ... thought it was P119 ...

but it's not Pregnenolone

Pago

RE: Pregnenolone - OchrismongrelO - 12-31-2011 2:18 PM

(12-20-2011 6:11 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  definately ... not P109 ...

Pago

All these reports on Pregnenolone make it sound like TAA is definately part of the same camp. I just thought about Cortisol as a phero.... maybe one of the two is taa?!?!?! O_o

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 02-02-2012 3:32 AM

Here's my take: A few people, myself included, have gotten really good effects mixing pregnenolone with various GABA-A agonists like Alpha Androstenol. I think the science backs up this kind of mix. Neno seems to antagonize both the NMDA receptor and also the GABA-A receptor. So increasing GABA-A (i.e. Alpha Androstenol or B-androstadienol) evens out the mix.

Antagonizing the NMDA receptor, as neno does, promotes calm and relaxation. (drugs that antagonize NMDA powerfully are considered disassociatives, but we don't get anywhere NEAR that level.)

Also, while I admittedly don't understand the mechanism for the following, I thought it was worth reposting.

Quote:In medical settings, NMDA receptor antagonists are used as anesthetics, so GABA-A receptor agonists are used to effectively prevent any neurotoxicity caused by them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olney%27s_Lesions

Part of my concern is that neno as a supplement has anti-inflammatory properties (possibly because of its' NMDA receptor antagonism.) Often times, anti-inflammatories are also immune system suppressants or immunomodulators. Even widely considered "safe" anti-inflammatories like fish oil can allow the proliferation of certain viruses.

Fish Oil-Fed Mice Have Impaired Resistance to Influenza Infection
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2709305/

Fish oil works by a TOTALLY different mechanism than neno, of course. I'm just trying to explain why I'm curious about the possible immunosuppressive effects of neno. I've only had two or three hours to look into this so far, so alternative evidence is welcome.

It's hard to prove something safe, of course, as opposed to simply failing to demonstrate certain types of harm.

... it's late. I'm just going to post this as-is and get to sleep...

RE: Pregnenolone - Deja Vu - 02-03-2012 11:43 AM

Wow wiserd. Very nice insights about the neno although I don't get the science part lol.

Repped and thanked! Please keep posting!

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 02-05-2012 3:01 AM

(02-03-2012 11:43 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  Wow wiserd. Very nice insights about the neno although I don't get the science part lol.

Repped and thanked! Please keep posting!

Thanks Deja Vu! :-)

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 02-09-2012 11:38 AM

(02-02-2012 3:32 AM)wiserd Wrote:  Neno seems to antagonize both the NMDA receptor and also the GABA-A receptor.

Grr... my mistake and it won't let me edit. Pregnenolone actually stimulates the NMDA receptor. But if a person takes it orally it may have the opposite effect because the body converts neno that you eat to neno-sulphate, and neno-sulphate can have variable effects on NMDA receptors.... this is one of the dangers of trying to figure out how a putative pheromone will behave based on what it does in the body, I suppose.

Quote:Pregnenolone enhances NMDA receptor function.
http://intelegen.com/nutrients/pregnenolone_and_mental_function.htm

Very sorry about that.

RE: Pregnenolone - Fly So Hi - 02-13-2012 9:14 AM

Important NENO information that could get lost:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pregnenolone--4569?pid=37814#pid37814

RE: Pregnenolone - FUNNER - 02-13-2012 10:37 AM

(02-13-2012 9:14 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Important NENO information that could get lost:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pregnenolone--4569?pid=37814#pid37814

Wy could it get lost????

RE: Pregnenolone - NewAlpha - 03-12-2012 2:17 PM

I have used Neno for many days going from 10Mcgs till 100Mcgs.

My conclusion is that it gives me ZERO self effects, whatever the dosage.
Nothing ! Nada ! Nichts !

I gave up with this molecule.

RE: Pregnenolone - Fly So Hi - 03-12-2012 5:32 PM

(02-13-2012 10:37 AM)FUNNER Wrote:  Wy could it get lost????

LOL! I just realised what I've done!

[Image: template.jpg]

RE: Pregnenolone - kenpachi - 03-17-2012 3:12 PM

5mg per drop from Alpha Dream. I have applied one drop to my wrists, rubbed them together and taken a big sniff.

I feel similar to after having a few drinks. There is a warm tingling in my cheeks and chest, I'm smiling and feel very relaxed. I have the feeling like it's Christmas Eve and I'm excited for what's to come tomorrow morning. I can make eye contact free and easily and everything seems funnier. I'm sat with my parents watching TV and we're cracking jokes with each other. The mood is definitely more silly.

And this is only after wearing for ten minutes. I was so excited about the self effects I had to post straight away. I hope this is not placebo as these are the best self effects I have ever experienced.

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 03-17-2012 3:37 PM

(03-17-2012 3:12 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  5mg per drop from Alpha Dream. I have applied one drop to my wrists, rubbed them together and taken a big sniff.

I feel similar to after having a few drinks. There is a warm tingling in my cheeks and chest, I'm smiling and feel very relaxed. I have the feeling like it's Christmas Eve and I'm excited for what's to come tomorrow morning. I can make eye contact free and easily and everything seems funnier. I'm sat with my parents watching TV and we're cracking jokes with each other. The mood is definitely more silly.

And this is only after wearing for ten minutes. I was so excited about the self effects I had to post straight away. I hope this is not placebo as these are the best self effects I have ever experienced.

Cool! But I think you mean 5mcg. (1/1000th the amount)

RE: Pregnenolone - kenpachi - 03-17-2012 3:54 PM

Woops, yes I think you're right. P

RE: Pregnenolone - Vex - 07-26-2012 10:19 AM

I've been wanting to get into making my own/testing molecules of pheromones. I've decided to start off with some pregnenolone as my first DIY mone. Wish me luck! Also I was wondering what a molecule needs to weigh to be light enough to fly, ie a max weight. Thanks!

RE: Pregnenolone - Vex - 08-04-2012 10:39 PM

I'm using the neno from Beyond a century and it doesn't necessarily say PURE powder it just says powder. Anyone have any experience with this brand?

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 09-30-2012 2:39 PM

(04-20-2011 11:03 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Its interesting to note that pregnenolone is a GABA-a receptor antagonist, as is DHEAS. It increases neurogenesis in the hippocampus, which is incidentally the area of brain thought primarily responsible for the activity of pheromones. Neurogenesis is the slow growth of brain neurons, so wearing this everyday may qualify this substance as a slow acting positive modulator of pheromone response and effect. Jvk, I welcome your input here...

DHEAS is a GABA-A receptor antagonist? I never realized...

RE: Pregnenolone - fuzzcat - 11-02-2012 4:01 PM

Is it worth it to get Alpha Dream neno if I already have DIY neno? Are they very different?

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 11-02-2012 4:13 PM

(11-02-2012 4:01 PM)fuzzcat Wrote:  Is it worth it to get Alpha Dream neno if I already have DIY neno? Are they very different?

They don't seem that different to me but I haven't explored neno as much as some other stuff. Pure alcohol would blend with other AD products though. You can't easily get pure EtOH in cali.

RE: Pregnenolone - CaveCritter - 11-13-2012 12:04 PM

Is Alpha Dreams selling concentrates again?

RE: Pregnenolone - fuzzcat - 11-27-2012 5:57 PM

I got the Alpha Dream neno to see if it's any different than the DIY neno and it does feel the same to me! They're both pretty subtle, but make people smile a lot and seem like they're happy to see me. When I was little, everyone would smile when I looked at them. Neno does the same thing, but it feels kind of weird to have strangers smile at me for no reason now.

RE: Pregnenolone - Akelah - 11-27-2012 6:22 PM

How much are you wearing fuzzcat? And are you wearing it alone our with other blends?

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 03-14-2013 3:59 PM

I've been playing with this stuff again. Personally, it feels like caffeine. I see people moving themselves a bit more (self stim?) which may be good. Not sure. Most importantly, the stuff seems to give me a bit more of a social presence, like people are just more aware than I'm there and more concerned with my mental state. It's very nice stuff. But I'd be cautious blending with high dose Androstenone mixes, as it may stress out those who are vulnerable to stress.

RE: Pregnenolone - phertest - 03-14-2013 7:09 PM

I also did a test last weekend to see if this would work to counter Androstadienone depression... I was feeling a little low, so I dropped some over my shirt, chest, top lip, and I instantly felt better. I'm not exactly sure if it negated the effects of Androstadienone though... I had quite a few other molecules in the mix and it wasn't the best night for me for a lot of reasons (not just the combination I was wearing).

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 03-14-2013 8:05 PM

(03-14-2013 7:09 PM)phertest Wrote:  I also did a test last weekend to see if this would work to counter Androstadienone depression... I was feeling a little low, so I dropped some over my shirt, chest, top lip, and I instantly felt better. I'm not exactly sure if it negated the effects of Androstadienone though... I had quite a few other molecules in the mix and it wasn't the best night for me for a lot of reasons (not just the combination I was wearing).

I've applied it with androstadienone and it seems helpful in reducing depression for me as well. Though maybe I've just been more resistant lately? One of the two. I used to get hit HARD by androstadienone.

I never thought to use it after the depression had kicked in.

RE: Pregnenolone - phertest - 03-15-2013 8:46 AM

I'm not even sure how much I used... all I remembered was that dbot had used significant amounts of it with no problems so I thought my night couldn't get any worse, I dropped it wherever I thought me and my target would be exposed.

Wiserd, I haven't found any set ratio where a-doc and neno just do not work with eachother. I'm probably not tuned in enough just yet, I am getting better, but not enough to notice a few mcg difference in reaction.

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 03-15-2013 8:52 AM

(03-15-2013 8:46 AM)phertest Wrote:  Wiserd, I haven't found any set ratio where a-doc and neno just do not work with eachother. I'm probably not tuned in enough just yet, I am getting better, but not enough to notice a few mcg difference in reaction.

Are you saying you don't notice an interaction (a-doc making you sleepy, neno preventing that) or that you don't know the ratio where that kicks in?

RE: Pregnenolone - Fly So Hi - 03-15-2013 1:05 PM

(02-09-2012 11:38 AM)wiserd Wrote:  this is one of the dangers of trying to figure out how a putative pheromone will behave based on what it does in the body, I suppose.

It's a question of how it is applied. Certain studies on pheromone molecules (not as a pheromone) apply them directly on the purported activation site in the brain. When you take it orally, it goes through several stages in the digestive system. I believe each molecule has it's particularities, like neno being turned into neno-S.

Now about neno and a-doc, we have a conceptual conflict here, because one molecule seems to stimulate and the other one, to relax. Phertest, whatever the dose you're using it, try and multiply it times 2 or times 3, and see the mechanism it develops. Several molecules will only speak of their functions on higher doses. Other specific molecules, on really small doses and combined with other molecules.

That's my humble opinion.

RE: Pregnenolone - phertest - 03-15-2013 7:52 PM

Fly so hi, I've gone through zerosix's journal and he mentions that up to 7.5 mcg of a-doc creates a disinhibiting effect, which IS true. People display their emotions with you much more honestly instead of having that friendly surface level barrier... mind you, I dropped on my shirt, so I used a little more to help with diffusion.

I'm just not sure of the ratios where they start cancelling eachother out instead of having a multiplying effect... which it SEEMS to do so far (the disinhibition, then the happy, giddy feelings neno produces). I'm also very interested in what ratio neno seems to counter Androstadienone depression... sounds like an absolutely BOMB idea to mix these together into a powerful comfort/happiness mix, then add in a few alphas and and attraction molecules later.

RE: Pregnenolone - zerosix85 - 03-15-2013 11:59 PM

Yup, this was way before I found out about it's potency. By the way my A-THDOC evaporated and also ate through the 10 bottle. Is this common?

RE: Pregnenolone - Buzzy78 - 03-16-2013 1:53 AM

Hey guys,

I've been reading a bit about pregnenolone and have bought myself some supplies to i can desolve raw materials and make it into a spray. Now pregnenolone doesn't seem to be legaly available here in Belgium. (its on the hormone list and can only be bought if a dokter give you a prescription). So i'll have to order it from outside of Belgium.

I've been looking for sources and have seen prices ranging from:

25 $ for 60x50mg capsulles (supplement)
135$ for 50mg powder form
20$ for 20 grams of powder
etc..

Now my question is, how can the supplements contain 50mg x 60 for only 25$ while another company sells 50mg of powder for 135$. What's the difference? Is there a difference in quality or are they talking about a diffirent form of pregnenolone. Is there actually 50mg of pregnenolone in the supplement capsules??? What are the pro's vs con's from using a supplement product vs powder form. What would be a good product to use to make the neno spray?

Also seeing the dosage for use is about 60-100 mcg, you wont need very much of it..

Cheers,

Buzzy

RE: Pregnenolone - zerosix85 - 03-16-2013 4:01 AM

I believe some vendors sell pure powder with no fillers that is usually found in capsules, but that varies from seller to seller. Some others seller's neno may have different effects. Pheromone wise, I've only tried Alpha Dreams' though I'm considering a DIY also...It does bring attention to the wearer as noted. It also seems to give me a boner every time I've use it, which should be, but is not so awesome when you're wearing light colored skinny jeans. Anyone get this also with Alpha dream's Neno?

Does this have a distinct scent to some people? I can't really smell it. I was using 5 mcg split behind both ears one day to work and I didn't wear any cover scent that day either. I remember a former co-worker from another job hugging me goodbye as I was leaving for my shift. She smelt my app point and commented on how amazing I smelt.

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 03-16-2013 10:31 AM

(03-16-2013 4:01 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  I believe some vendors sell pure powder with no fillers that is usually found in capsules, but that varies from seller to seller. Some others seller's neno may have different effects. Pheromone wise, I've only tried Alpha Dreams' though I'm considering a DIY also...It does bring attention to the wearer as noted. It also seems to give me a boner every time I've use it, which should be, but is not so awesome when you're wearing light colored skinny jeans. Anyone get this also with Alpha dream's Neno?

Does this have a distinct scent to some people? I can't really smell it. I was using 5 mcg split behind both ears one day to work and I didn't wear any cover scent that day either. I remember a former co-worker from another job hugging me goodbye as I was leaving for my shift. She smelt my app point and commented on how amazing I smelt.

Interesting. Yeah, the stuff which is sold commercially is dirt cheap and works fine. I sometimes wonder if tiny amounts of the "insoluble" magnesium stearate might dissolve and act as a fixative, similar to monolaurin. But I'm guessing you could go with the cheapest stuff you could find and still do well. I'm loving a fraction of an mcg application with a little extra nols added to re-balance the mix. I've tried Alpha Dreams neno and DIY (can't remember the specific brand, offhand.) But I never tried neno in small doses with AD. And I really hate how large doses of neno will interfere with a commercial product. So it wasn't really a side by side comparison. Both seemed close enough for my dull perception. In any case, you might as well get a cheap supplement and have an infinite supply of the stuff. The food grade stuff won't have the same issues with headaches from impurities that many mones have. At least that's been my experience. So purity isn't as much of an issue as it would be with other molecules.

RE: Pregnenolone - Fly So Hi - 03-16-2013 3:37 PM

(03-15-2013 7:52 PM)phertest Wrote:  I'm just not sure of the ratios where they start cancelling eachother out instead of having a multiplying effect... which it SEEMS to do so far (the disinhibition, then the happy, giddy feelings neno produces).

Yes, I completely agree that in this scenario the ratios are very important. I would try 3/1, 2/2, 1/3 and go from there.

RE: Pregnenolone - paradigmshift - 03-16-2013 8:52 PM

(03-15-2013 11:59 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  Yup, this was way before I found out about it's potency. By the way my A-THDOC evaporated and also ate through the 10 bottle. Is this common?

Was it a brown bottle from alpha dreams?

Ive had several ml of Beta Androstenol and none evaporate on me. I thought it was me not screwing the dropper on tight enough. Hell with the Beta Androstenol i might have done that.

Did your bottle have rubber get eaten away? I heard copulins can wreak havoc on rubber so if neno did that id like to hear more about it.

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 03-16-2013 9:14 PM

I've never had the slightest issue with any of my brown bottles from AD. I've always kept them carefully cool, though, so I don't know. I HAVE had issues with the clear glass product bottles, or at least with the sprayer heads.

RE: Pregnenolone - zerosix85 - 03-19-2013 11:11 PM

(03-16-2013 8:52 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Was it a brown bottle from alpha dreams?

Ive had several ml of Beta Androstenol and none evaporate on me. I thought it was me not screwing the dropper on tight enough. Hell with the Beta Androstenol i might have done that.

Did your bottle have rubber get eaten away? I heard copulins can wreak havoc on rubber so if neno did that id like to hear more about it.

It was actually the blue ones that gave me problems. Yeah, the rubber was eaten away from A-THDOC, Androstenol, and EST, but not my neno bottle.

The brown ones are fine though.

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 06-10-2013 10:19 PM

Updates on neno testing

Neno does not mix well at all with Androstenone or any of the other alpha molecules. It tends to mix badly with other mones and will unbuffer mixes. As a pheromone it can be used in doses as high as 1mg without seriously ill effects, but is probably best under 1 mcg.

Neno is stimulating and occasionally stressful in high doses. Many like mixing/balancing it with alpha nol or alpha thdoc, though it will dull the effect of these molecules.

It tends to work best on guys, making them more aware of you and considerate. It blends very well with androstadienone, and helps to counter dienone related depression.

RE: Pregnenolone - phertest - 06-10-2013 11:02 PM

Agreed, wiserd. I have mentioned it elsewhere on this forum but I feel like this deserves to be in the singles thread too. I tested this heavily a few months ago and found it to make aggressive/alpha molecules like -none and -Androsterone behave erratically and very difficult to keep your thoughts under control. It seems to make me very impulsive and makes me nervous/anxious with alpha molecules, although as you mentioned it does offset Androstadienone depression effectively.

RE: Pregnenolone - Jojje - 06-11-2013 2:55 PM

just ordered 100 mcg per spray (22.5 mg per 30 mL) Botle Big Grin
will try at difrent dosage etc, and diff mixings

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 06-11-2013 6:12 PM

(06-11-2013 2:55 PM)Jojje Wrote:  just ordered 100 mcg per spray (22.5 mg per 30 mL) Botle Big Grin
will try at difrent dosage etc, and diff mixings

100mcg is a lot , esp if you want to try at different doses. Also if you have droppers you can buy the stuff as a supplement , dilute and mix your own. Much cheaper.

Don't get me wrong. Great to have you testing....

RE: Pregnenolone - Jojje - 06-11-2013 6:19 PM

(06-11-2013 6:12 PM)wiserd Wrote:  100mcg is a lot , esp if you want to try at different doses. Also if you have droppers you can buy the stuff as a supplement , dilute and mix your own. Much cheaper.

Don't get me wrong. Great to have you testing....

I will be diluting so i can start at smaller dosages, but i figured i could buy the strongest because of price etc and mix etc dilute to my choosing.
Yea i read about making my own etc, but im not there right now. Will probably get there after a while Big Grin
If my phero interest continue at this pase Wacko2

RE: Pregnenolone - AManAPlan - 07-11-2013 9:40 PM

Just got my neno from alpha dreams. 1 spray @ 20 mcg per spray. For 3 hours I felt like I just got some really exciting good news. Like I just heard I got the job, or a girl I crush on just dumped her bf to go on a date w/ me. Just felt awesome and excited for 3 hours, then took a shower. No come down after.
Can't wait to try some more!

RE: Pregnenolone - Fly So Hi - 07-11-2013 9:44 PM

Thanks! Good report, man. Sounds exciting!

RE: Pregnenolone - AManAPlan - 07-12-2013 8:01 PM

Quick second hand report:

I wanted to see how neno would work for my GF at the office, so before work today i gave her a 20mcg spray split between her wrists, around 8:30 am.

Self effects: She said she felt great till she got to work, but then things got busy immediately in the office, so she couldn't really pay attention to that. However...

Effects on others: her boss is a real hot-head kinda guy. Total alpha male, owns a small finance company, sues people, yells at everyone including his wife and daughters (in front of his employees), made my GF cry more than once. He yells no matter who's fault something is. If he looses money, or anything goes wrong, no matter how small, he'll lose his shit on whomever is nearest.
Well, this morning there was a small crisis, and he was on the phone with someone freaking out. GF was sitting there gathering her defenses, preparing her speech to calm him after he got off the phone. But instead he hangs up, looks at her, and starts laughing! He's laughing and he says, "oh man, that guy's sure pissed off!"
She said he was in a good mood all day, even when a second mini-crises happened later in the afternoon.
She thinks it might be a coincidence, but wants to try it again on Monday.
I really want her to try it for a week to see if we can nail this sucker down for sure.

Yay -neno!
Thanks Dbot for your great initial reporting that lead me to this awesome molecule!

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 07-12-2013 9:01 PM

Great reporting.Thanks! The reporting on single molecules rather than just products really helps our understanding of how this stuff works.

RE: Pregnenolone - Fly So Hi - 07-13-2013 10:35 AM

Hey man, that was surely a great report! I'm glad it could help ease things for your girl at her job. Nice! Rep'ed.

RE: Pregnenolone - alphavitea - 07-13-2013 12:04 PM

I have used about a third of my 20mcg/drop neno
And haven't really noticed anything yet. I'm still working it out. Probably used it fifteen times. In think maybe I got a boost a few times bit not sure.

Will report here

RE: Pregnenolone - harry.h.lee - 07-28-2013 8:14 PM

Tried 30mcg/spray with 10% dpg and monolaurin, I felt it was too much to handle for me. (it's DIY product, in alcohol, MRM micronized capsules)

I went to buy some groceries and my eyes were dilated paying at the cashier.
I should lower the dosage, it's my first time that I was the target and felt so numb. (didn't even check the changes I received)

I put another capsule to DPG yesterday, will it be dissolved well in DPG (with shaking and letting it dissolve for three days)?

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 07-28-2013 8:27 PM

(07-28-2013 8:14 PM)harry.h.lee Wrote:  Tried 30mcg/spray with 10% dpg and monolaurin, I felt it was too much to handle for me. (it's DIY product, in alcohol, MRM micronized capsules)

I went to buy some groceries and my eyes were dilated paying at the cashier.
I should lower the dosage, it's my first time that I was the target and felt so numb. (didn't even check the changes I received)

I put another capsule to DPG yesterday, will it be dissolved well in DPG (with shaking and letting it dissolve for three days)?

Thanks for singles testing. How do you know your eyes were dilated?

RE: Pregnenolone - harry.h.lee - 07-28-2013 8:38 PM

(07-28-2013 8:27 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Thanks for singles testing. How do you know your eyes were dilated?

Ah it's so simple, that I remember I paid with 20 dollar bill and received some changes, in the mean time, I don't remember the cashier's face nor what just happened. I realized some changes were in my hand after walking few steps somehow.

When I had hits (from other molecules) and people were showing me dilated eyes or Deer in the headlights, they forgot or couldn't remember what I just asked or what was going on just few seconds ago.

RE: Pregnenolone - Shelly B - 08-04-2013 10:44 AM

Hey Wiserd et al - reading this thread - would you think an Neno/Dienone/Cops mix would work well on a woman?

RE: Pregnenolone - as33156 - 08-04-2013 10:49 AM

(08-04-2013 10:44 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  Hey Wiserd et al - reading this thread - would you think an Neno/Dienone/Cops mix would work well on a woman?

Whoa Welcome back Shellyb!

RE: Pregnenolone - Shelly B - 08-04-2013 10:59 AM

Thank you dear one. Smile.

Boss Hank has been pointing out to me it might be time to get back to life again. Smile.

RE: Pregnenolone - as33156 - 08-04-2013 11:00 AM

(08-04-2013 10:59 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  Thank you dear one. Smile.

Boss Hank has been pointing out to me it might be time to get back to life again. Smile.

Yeah he is a wise one.

RE: Pregnenolone - wiserd - 08-05-2013 11:27 AM

(08-04-2013 10:44 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  Hey Wiserd et al - reading this thread - would you think an Neno/Dienone/Cops mix would work well on a woman?

That would be very interesting.

I can't say I'm personally familiar with how cops plays when worn by a woman except for reading others journals.

But yeah, I'd be very interested to hear it if changed the type of guy who responded to cops, or whatever else there is to report.

Some people like neno to be buffered by something sleepy like alpha nol or alpha-thdoc (maybe you for all I know.) But for work mixes where I need to be alert, I tend to stay away from that stuff since work is more important and just keep the neno at a low enough level that it doesn't need to be counter-balanced. (fractions of an mcg.)