PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
Scent of Eros First Run - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Pheromone Companies, Reviews and Links (/Forum-Pheromone-Companies-Reviews-and-Links)
+---- Forum: Pheromones by James V. Kohl (/Forum-Pheromones-by-James-V-Kohl)
+----- Forum: Product Reviews (/Forum-Product-Reviews--123)
+----- Thread: Scent of Eros First Run (/Thread-SoE-First-Run)

Scent of Eros First Run - ohdilly - 03-25-2011 12:22 PM

Got my order of Scent of Eros yesterday and decided to take it out for a test run. I applied about 6 inches, two to each side of my neck, and two split between my wrists. For my test today I decided to go to a couple of jewelry stores and department stores and ask for help looking for a ring. My first stop was at macys. I approached the counter and asked the women working,middle aged say 50ish, about the ring and asked her to size my finger. At first she was a little grumpy, but about a minute into the spiel, she started to smile and became quite pleasant, and engaged in casual conversation, even relaying a few trivial but personal details about herself. I thanked her for her help, smiled and left. She beemed back.

Stop two, I approached the counter where a younger (then me) woman, say about 30-35, was standing. Gave the same basic spiel as before. She was freindly from the get go, but kept leaning further and further accros the counter, trying to get closer. She had a bid wide smile, flirted just a little, and kept contact with my hand after she had any reason too.

Stop 3, i approached another sales women, gave the same basic spiel, and was told they didn't have what I was looking for. I was then pretty much ignored.

Stop 4, i approached a women about my age, who seemd outgoing anyway. I gave the same basic spiel, and she told me that they didn't have what i was looking for but she wanted to measure my finger, and she showed me a catalogue, and told me how to order it and basically tried to do anything possible to keep me engaged even though she wasn't going to make a sale. Big smiles, wide eyes, and lots of touching herself.

3 out 4, not too shabby. This is one of the most consistant early runs I have had from any product I have tried to date.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Pheroman - 03-25-2011 5:52 PM

I agree, a good consistent product without an overbearing scent.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 03-26-2011 5:51 PM

Thank you for commenting. It's always good to hear from people who have reasonable expectations about the affects of human pheromones on behavior. Our research results show increased observed flirtatious behaviors and increased self-reported level of attraction in controlled studies of college students. I'll be presenting our results again at the next annual meeting of the Association for Chemoreception Sciences, and focussing on the link to hormones (and behavior).

James V. Kohl
scentoferos.com

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Q-Tips - 03-27-2011 3:18 AM

Good to see a review of Scent of Eros . When searching the forum, i see so many who recomend Scent of Eros . So it was a little strange nobody made any review before now. Maybe its been a product being out on the marked for such a long time, that people tought it was such a basic product everybody knew about, and therefor not worth making a review?

I think this is a solid product. It does what it says it will. I would buy it again even if it was just for the self effect only. Even not worry about overdoze is great.
I seen many recomend this to be mixed with other pheromone cologne's to get that ice breaker. For my sake, i have gotten good results from this. But many times i keep myself wondering if i wouldnt have got the same results if i used SEO alone.
There are so many people around the forums whos looking for this "instantly sexy, take me right now" pheromones. But i think they got it a little wrong using a turn-on pheromone alone, even if the tought is appealing. You see, it doesnt matter how much you turn a person on, if you dont know how to talk to this person. Most things in life comes with forplay. And thats what SEO are good for, it helps you warm up and socialies, so that you can create that attraction you need. A wingman when you approach the person you are interested in.
Well, thats just my experience with Scent of Eros .

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 03-27-2011 5:45 PM

There are many reviews to be found elsewhere, and this space for reviews was recently created, which explains why the reviews here are just now being posted. Like the reviews found elsewhere, we can expect those posted here to not include the "it got me laid" claim. I'm not opposed to using Scent of Eros in a mix, but our study results clearly showed affects on flirtatious behavior and self-reported level of attraction within 15 minutes of exposure to the active ingredients of the product. Mixtures might be more effective, but I'm not likely to take chances adding other chemicals since the affect of Scent of Eros is clear.

James V. Kohl
ScentofEros.com

(03-27-2011 3:18 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Good to see a review of Scent of Eros . When searching the forum, i see so many who recomend Scent of Eros . So it was a little strange nobody made any review before now. Maybe its been a product being out on the marked for such a long time, that people tought it was such a basic product everybody knew about, and therefor not worth making a review?

I think this is a solid product. It does what it says it will. I would buy it again even if it was just for the self effect only. Even not worry about overdoze is great.
I seen many recomend this to be mixed with other pheromone cologne's to get that ice breaker. For my sake, i have gotten good results from this. But many times i keep myself wondering if i wouldnt have got the same results if i used SEO alone.
There are so many people around the forums whos looking for this "instantly sexy, take me right now" pheromones. But i think they got it a little wrong using a turn-on pheromone alone, even if the tought is appealing. You see, it doesnt matter how much you turn a person on, if you dont know how to talk to this person. Most things in life comes with forplay. And thats what SEO are good for, it helps you warm up and socialies, so that you can create that attraction you need. A wingman when you approach the person you are interested in.
Well, thats just my experience with Scent of Eros .

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - ohdilly - 03-27-2011 6:31 PM

Can pheromones really get you laid? I am skeptical. I think at best phereomones can open the door, but it is up to you and your social skills to close the deal. I've only been learning about phero's for about 4 months, and it seems to me so far, that simple combinatns actually get better results then complicated mixes. I have a strong background in science and math, and have worked for pharma companies so I have a clue how to interpret research. its interesting to me how peiple put on all this stuff and expect any repeatable result.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 03-27-2011 7:31 PM

Thanks for your comments. Since you have the right background, here are some details from our study of two "simple" chemicals. I'll send the statistics via PM if you wish to look at the analysis and comment further. Pheromones cannot get you laid. They can, if they really are "human" pheromones elicit increased flirtatious behavior from women and increase their ratings of attraction to the man wearing them. I don't know anyone else who has shown their products contain "human" pheromones. We used the disclosed mixture that's in Scent of Eros and also in "The Mind's Eyes" product for men, which I will again make available soon.

J. V. Kohl 1; L. C. Kelahan 2; H. Hoffmann 2

HUMAN PHEROMONES INCREASE WOMEN’S OBSERVED FLIRTATIOUS BEHAVIORS AND RATINGS OF ATTRACTION.

1Clin. Lab., Independent Researcher, Epworth, GA; 2 Psychology, Knox Col., Galesburg, IL.

Problem: The interaction between sensory input and hormone levels appears to be a general rule in endocrine relationships underlying behavior. Behavioral observations of ethologists typically fail to address the evolved levels of biological organization that are required to link either visual input, or any other non-olfactory/pheromonal input from the social environment, to sex differences in the hormones and behavior of other animals, including mammals, like humans.

Methodology: During a cooperative task, we controlled for variability in non-olfactory/pheromonal sensory input from the social environment, and varied the presence or absence of the chemical mixture that our accomplice applied. We then evaluated the individual video-taped fifteen-minute interactions of fourteen ovulatory-phase women during the task.

Results: We observed statistically significant increases in women’s flirtatious behaviors when our accomplice was wearing a mixture of androsterone and androstenol, and women’s self-reported level of attraction to our accomplice increased.

Conclusions: The known effect of androstenol on luteinizing hormone in women and what appears to be an associated behavioral affect of androsterone meet criteria that characterize human pheromones. Our results help to extend non-human animal models of olfactory/pheromonal communication to humans. Our mixture may help to better characterize species-specific human pheromones and how their influence as fitness indicators might facilitate properly timed reproductive sexual behavior. No evolved stereotypical animalistic behavioral responses to pheromones are required.

Abstract
Social-environmental odor cues, which conspecifics learn to associate with sexual activity, induce changes in the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. Classical conditioning may evoke functional changes in the neuroendocrine pathways that mediate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH), and associated changes in behavior. Mammalian conditioning paradigms suggest that androsterone is a human chemical signal of reproductive fitness, which could be unconsciously associated: (1) with an LH response to androstenol; (2) with other sensory input from the social environment, and (3) with behavior. During a cooperative task, we controlled for variability in non-olfactory/pheromonal sensory input from the social environment, and varied the presence or absence of the chemical mixture that our accomplice applied. We observed statistically significant increases in women’s flirtatious behaviors when our accomplice was wearing the androsterone/androstenol mixture, and women’s self-reported level of attraction to our accomplice increased. The neurophysiological effect and the associated behavioral affect meet criteria that characterize human pheromones.

James V. Kohl
ScentofEros.com

(03-27-2011 6:31 PM)ohdilly Wrote:  Can pheromones really get you laid? I am skeptical. I think at best phereomones can open the door, but it is up to you and your social skills to close the deal. I've only been learning about Pheromone's for about 4 months, and it seems to me so far, that simple combinatns actually get better results then complicated mixes. I have a strong background in science and math, and have worked for pharma companies so I have a clue how to interpret research. its interesting to me how peiple put on all this stuff and expect any repeatable result.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - nuketheworld999 - 04-20-2011 1:15 PM

on the website it saids use 9-12 inches of scent of eros. 3 inches on both sides of neck 3 inches of both forearms and 3 inches on chest. if i use more then 12 inches what will happen? can i mix scent of eros with either max attraction or max attraction gold?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - dbot - 04-20-2011 2:15 PM

@nuke - Scent of Eros is a pretty mellow product that would be difficult to "OD" on to the point where you were getting negative reactions. It is worth trying at different dosages to see how much works best with your body chemistry, personality, climate, social situation, etc.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 04-20-2011 4:40 PM

Mixing with other products is okay if you don't like the fragrance, and if you are sure not to add any significant amount of androstenone (if it is contained in another product). However, the affect on flirtatious behavior that we first detailed was shown in the absence of any associated fragrance. Others have shown that adding fragrance is probably a good idea, and we got even more pronounced affects when we did so.

I now have more of "The Mind's Eyes" spray product, which incorporates the sandalwood fragrance that we added in the study I just reported (with additional details at the Association for Chemoreception Sciences annual meeting.) It has other components besides the sandalwood, and "smells expensive" due to the chemical/perfumery expertise of Stone Independent Research.

Orders placed via paypal payments to jvkohl@bellsouth.net of $40 per bottle will be filled until May 4th. Those who must wait until after May 4th to order should await further information. Initially, I will distribute this product myself to keep the cost down, although this will mean limited availability. Also, 5 sprays from the 10 ml bottle last 2-4 hours, which means you may use it up faster than the roll-on.

James V. Kohl
http://www.pheromones.com

(04-20-2011 1:15 PM)nuketheworld999 Wrote:  on the website it saids use 9-12 inches of scent of eros. 3 inches on both sides of neck 3 inches of both forearms and 3 inches on chest. if i use more then 12 inches what will happen? can i mix scent of eros with either max attraction or max attraction gold?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - nuketheworld999 - 04-21-2011 10:30 AM

is the minds eyes product going to be posted on your website?
is the minds eyes product going to be posted on your website?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 04-21-2011 6:47 PM

I have a separate domain reserved: perfumingthemind.com but already have difficulty with the time commitment that is required to maintain content at pheromones.com and scentoferos.com I intend to sell some of the product directly, and will probably turn sales over to a marketer about the same time I get the other domain better established.

James V. Kohl

(04-21-2011 10:30 AM)nuketheworld999 Wrote:  is the minds eyes product going to be posted on your website?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Italian Dog - 07-10-2011 5:18 AM

Scent of Eros is a product I baught from love scent afew years back. I must say it is a good product and did get results from it.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-10-2011 12:56 PM

Thanks. I recommend following the link from my domain to Luvessentials for purchase of "Scent of Eros" products, and other products that incorporate the science of human pheromone enhancement. I continue to distance myself from Love-Scent and Bruce Boyd.

James V. Kohl

(07-10-2011 5:18 AM)Italian Dog Wrote:  Scent of Eros is a product I baught from love scent afew years back. I must say it is a good product and did get results from it.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Italian Dog - 07-10-2011 5:33 PM

(07-10-2011 12:56 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  Thanks. I recommend following the link from my domain to Luvessentials for purchase of "Scent of Eros" products, and other products that incorporate the science of human pheromone enhancement. I continue to distance myself from Love-Scent and Bruce Boyd.

James V. Kohl
Ok when i'm ready to order I'll go directly to your website.

Mr. Kohl Have you or are you planning on creating some other products in the near future?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-10-2011 7:38 PM

"The Mind's Eyes" product is available via $40 paypal payment to me, but I haven't had time to market it. It's the same formula as the roll on but in a spray bottle with a musky sandalwood scent -- like we used in our study that showed the effectiveness of the mixture. Our study results are here:
http://posters.f1000.com/P1387 and you can view all of the poster content for free.

James V. Kohl

(07-10-2011 5:33 PM)Italian Dog Wrote:  Ok when i'm ready to order I'll go directly to your website.

Mr. Kohl Have you or are you planning on creating some other products in the near future?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Italian Dog - 07-11-2011 2:44 AM

(07-10-2011 7:38 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  "The Mind's Eyes" product is available via $40 paypal payment to me, but I haven't had time to market it. It's the same formula as the roll on but in a spray bottle with a musky sandalwood scent -- like we used in our study that showed the effectiveness of the mixture. Our study results are here:
http://posters.f1000.com/P1387 and you can view all of the poster content for free.

James V. Kohl
In laymans terms what is the Minds Eyes product goal to accomplish? Cutting thru the Scientific terminology.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-11-2011 6:51 PM

It makes the wearer more attractive to women, and they flirt more with him during a 15 minute interaction. Our study results are the first to show an affect on behavior of the named ingredients.

James V. Kohl

(07-11-2011 2:44 AM)Italian Dog Wrote:  In laymans terms what is the Minds Eyes product goal to accomplish? Cutting thru the Scientific terminology.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Italian Dog - 07-11-2011 7:10 PM

(07-11-2011 6:51 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  It makes the wearer more attractive to women, and they flirt more with him during a 15 minute interaction. Our study results are the first to show an affect on behavior of the named ingredients.

James V. Kohl
Thanks! I finally had a chance to read the link you posted of the study conducted . Minds eye sounds quite intriguing and if you created it I know it is a reputable product. As the poster below wrote, I'm also interested in .....

1. Amount of per application

2. Duration of effects

3. Scented? unscented?

Also how is minds eye different from scent of eros?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - stld82 - 07-11-2011 7:20 PM

for 40 what is the size and options for application?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-11-2011 9:06 PM

Musky scent; effects last 1-2 hours with 5 sprays from a 10 ml bottle. The main difference from Scent of Eros is that this product "smells expensive." When I have time to market it, I suspect it will end up selling for $69.95, and that most people will want to use Scent of Eros for everyday purposes, but use The Mind's Eyes for special occassions.

James V. Kohl

(07-11-2011 7:10 PM)Italian Dog Wrote:  Thanks! I finally had a chance to read the link you posted of the study conducted . Minds eye sounds quite intriguing and if you created it I know it is a reputable product. As the poster below wrote, I'm also interested in .....

1. Amount of per application

2. Duration of effects

3. Scented? unscented?

Also how is minds eye different from scent of eros?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Lainy - 07-24-2011 3:12 AM

My experience(s) with Scent of Eros (for women) is that it encourages displays of kindness and attentiveness from others (mainly males but also females?). A good example that my buddies have observed with Scent of Eros (they know I use phero's which has encouraged them to get some Scent of Eros ) is that I tend to get positive responses from waiters in resteraunts and generally from people in a range of differing social enviroments.
In most situations my social circle consists of people who are a similar age, social status and attractiveness. Do the math????
An excellent product!!!
Lainy

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - 2Soon2Care - 07-28-2011 7:20 AM

[Image: snapshot20110728.jpg]

Thanks James, I got my sprayer of "The Mind's Eyes" yesterday, and put some on after it cooled off from being in the mailbox and shook vigorously before applying -
3 sprays on forearms rubbed
Great scent! Love that!
Got kinos from soon-to-be-ex, slapped on the butt, very unusual!
Didn't realize it would only last a few hours, will be more judicious. Why is that?

Notes -
It does smell very expensive, and good! I wish I had the nose to describe the base notes but I'm not a cologne enthusiast yet
The frosted glass is very nice on the bottle
the cap on the sprayer head will not stay on, falls off at the slightest touch - might see if different caps + heads can be done
Might go with a plastic printed label rather than a paper label if you have a choice at this point, the paper will probably look like crap the first time a drip of the product runs down it

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Deja Vu - 07-28-2011 8:51 AM

MMM love the frosted glass design! What is the scent like?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - 2Soon2Care - 07-28-2011 1:31 PM

I rarely wear cologne so I don't know how to describe it - a little woodsy, like moss, a hint of sweetness like the taste of a tangerine but not the smell, makes me want to lick my lips when I sniff it...

(07-28-2011 8:51 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  MMM love the frosted glass design! What is the scent like?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - JAYCEE - 07-28-2011 3:29 PM

The scent is sandalwood.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-28-2011 5:27 PM

I'm glad you like it, and thanks for reporting on its affects. I have had very similar experiences when I wear it. Attractive women introduce themselves; do double takes when I pass; and some definite flirting.

Although the fragrance does not last as long as some people might like it to last, it is important to remember that it is not the fragrance that elicits the affect; it's the mixture of pheromones: androstenol and androsterone, which we have shown affect flirtatious behavior and increase attraction.

The paper label disappoints me also, but most of the caps seem to stay on well. I'm not tied in to either the label or the bottle / tops, and tend to go with whatever Stone Research Labs wants to use, which may vary on what is available -- until the packaging is better established, as it is with Scent of Eros.

I haven't had a problem with anything dripping down the label, since it's a spray. The roll-on tends to destroy the label on the Scent of Eros line, but the products last so much longer that it's worth some extra trouble to make sure the top is securely screwed on.

Hope to hear more from you about your experiences,

(07-28-2011 7:20 AM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  [Image: snapshot20110728.jpg]

Thanks James, I got my sprayer of "The Mind's Eyes" yesterday, and put some on after it cooled off from being in the mailbox and shook vigorously before applying -
3 sprays on forearms rubbed
Great scent! Love that!
Got kinos from soon-to-be-ex, slapped on the butt, very unusual!
Didn't realize it would only last a few hours, will be more judicious. Why is that?

Notes -
It does smell very expensive, and good! I wish I had the nose to describe the base notes but I'm not a cologne enthusiast yet
The frosted glass is very nice on the bottle
the cap on the sprayer head will not stay on, falls off at the slightest touch - might see if different caps + heads can be done
Might go with a plastic printed label rather than a paper label if you have a choice at this point, the paper will probably look like crap the first time a drip of the product runs down it

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-28-2011 5:34 PM

(07-28-2011 3:29 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  The scent is sandalwood.

Indeed it is. Obviously you are very attentive to details. But Phil Stone is very creative in this regard, and has again come up with a combination of scents that blend well together. I'm not sure that everyone will come away with the same impression of the overall fragrance. One of my co-workers detected a floral note, but I never know what prompts such descriptions. They can sometimes be attributed to the last scent detected, and we use a particular type of growth media in the lab that smells like rose (phenyl ethyl alcohol).

thanks,

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - ohhmygod - 07-29-2011 12:10 AM

James, do we get the unscented option with The Minds Eyes ?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-29-2011 2:47 AM

(07-29-2011 12:10 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  James, do we get the unscented option with The Minds Eyes ?

Thanks for your interest.

Results presented at a conference in 2008 suggest the positive interaction of fragrance with pheromones. That makes an unscented version of The Mind's Eyes counter-intuitive (until I learn something new or different).

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Q-Tips - 07-29-2011 4:25 AM

(07-29-2011 2:47 AM)jvkohl Wrote:  Thanks for your interest.

Results presented at a conference in 2008 suggest the positive interaction of fragrance with pheromones. That makes an unscented version of The Mind's Eyes counter-intuitive (until I learn something new or different).

Thats very interesting. I used both Scent of Eros with Musk and the unscented Scent of Eros blended with my own cologne. I didnt notice any difference, it both worked very well. But i feeled better myself when using my own cologne, who i am familiar with.
Maybe i should have tried Scent of Eros unscented without any cover scent, just to see how that goes. But honestly, the pheromones from unscented Scent of Eros doesnt smell very good. So it probably would just scare people away. And in that way, it would be right to say its counter-intuitive.

Its actually nice to see Stone Independent are making Minds Eye. Maybe its just imagination, but i always get such an good impression from the products i tried, that i know they have made. I kind of getting a feeling they have clean and good quality pheromones.

If i would like to buy Minds Eye, do you send abroad? And should i pay any extra for shipping. I am not very familiar with Paypal, do i need your email adress to send you a payment? Or is there any link that i have missed?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - ohhmygod - 07-29-2011 5:21 AM

(07-29-2011 2:47 AM)jvkohl Wrote:  Thanks for your interest.

Yeah but the reason I want to go unscented is because I want to use my own fragrance. Since fragrant molecules dont have pheromone's behaviour, I believe any is fine Smile I'm more of a fragrance connoisseur so when it comes to scents im picky Smile

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - dbot - 07-29-2011 9:39 AM

(07-29-2011 5:21 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Yeah but the reason I want to go unscented is because I want to use my own fragrance. Since fragrant molecules dont have pheromone's behaviour, I believe any is fine Smile I'm more of a fragrance connoisseur so when it comes to scents im picky Smile

My understanding is that the pheromone formula is identical in both products, so you can just get unscented Scent of Eros to use with your own fragrances and it will be the same.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - ohhmygod - 07-29-2011 9:50 AM

Then why do they have 2 different names ?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-30-2011 12:43 PM

I'm not interested in overseas sales, and will wait until I have done more to publicize availability of The Mind's Eyes product to determine whether I pass off the sales to a marketing firm (most likely Luvessentials).

Very few people detect an odor associated with the androsterone or androstenol in the Scent of Eros products, but one of my colleagues told me that she noticed the same odor before I told her I had a new product. Evidently, as she agrees, the fact that she was raised on a farm increased her olfactory acuity and specificity to odors that are slightly similar to androstenone, which is an intolerable odor for her.

I'm glad you noticed the quality of the products from Stone Independent Research.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-30-2011 12:46 PM

(07-29-2011 9:39 AM)dbot Wrote:  My understanding is that the pheromone formula is identical in both products, so you can just get unscented Scent of Eros to use with your own fragrances and it will be the same.

That's correct. The fragrance in The Mind's Eyes is different and it comes in a spray bottle, but the active ingredients are the same: androstenol and androsterone.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 07-30-2011 12:58 PM

(07-29-2011 9:50 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Then why do they have 2 different names ?

I'm developing an even more scientifically based approach to The Mind's Eyes product, and a new domain: perfumingthemind.com Unfortunately, I have had little time to work on it, because there is so much new research to read and comprehend.

The Mind's Eyes contains sandalwood fragrance based on the results of our experiments. And the spray delivery method was due to requests for a spray, as an alternative to the roll on. Now that the Scent of Eros product line is well-established, I felt it was time to offer something new, and will add The Mind's Eyes product for women, hopefully within the next year.

However, there are two new ingredients that should be considered in the next women's product, which means it may take longer to get the formula right.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Antimatter - 10-18-2011 3:11 PM

(07-30-2011 12:58 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  I'm developing an even more scientifically based approach to The Mind's Eyes product, and a new domain: perfumingthemind.com Unfortunately, I have had little time to work on it, because there is so much new research to read and comprehend.

The Mind's Eyes contains sandalwood fragrance based on the results of our experiments. And the spray delivery method was due to requests for a spray, as an alternative to the roll on. Now that the Scent of Eros product line is well-established, I felt it was time to offer something new, and will add The Mind's Eyes product for women, hopefully within the next year.

However, there are two new ingredients that should be considered in the next women's product, which means it may take longer to get the formula right.

Thank you for the excellent and informative posts and thread... and sorry if it seems impatient, but, do you have an updated TF for The Mind's Eyes product line?
It seems very promising as I'm partial to the sandalwood fragrance... it sounds like a winning combo...

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 10-18-2011 6:13 PM

If you are in the U.S. and can pay via paypal, I have bottles of "The Mind's Eyes" product for sale at $40 each, or two for $70. Send me a private message if you wish to purchase it, and I will give you the details on payment.

Here is the link to our results using the androstenol/androsterone mixture masked by the sandalwood odor.

Human pheromones, epigenetics, physiology, and the development of animal behavior

Thank you for your interest,

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - vietboifrank - 10-20-2011 1:18 PM

Hi James would I be able to buy "The minds eye" and "scent of eros" together from you?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jla734 - 01-24-2012 8:21 AM

Is the Scent of Eros in the sampler packets the same exact product as in the roll on bottles?Also is it ok to use a used Scent of Eros or any other pheromone product that has been returned? There is a company that sells returned products and its much cheaper then buying the new.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Pagodeiro - 01-24-2012 10:22 AM

(01-24-2012 8:21 AM)jla734 Wrote:  Is the Scent of Eros in the sampler packets the same exact product as in the roll on bottles?Also is it ok to use a used Scent of Eros or any other pheromone product that has been returned? There is a company that sells returned products and its much cheaper then buying the new.

The scent of Eros in the gel-packs is basically the same stuff than the one in the Oil - version roll on ..

it works a bit different ( in my opinion better ) due to the different carrier ..

if you're referring to LoveScent selling the " returned products " you need to fax them a form before you can order in that section ..

i had only good experiences with stuff from the forum's club section and was never dissapointed .. think i discoverd it way too late Sad

you can even apply a discount coupon on the discounted stuff Big Grin

Pago

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 01-24-2012 10:28 AM

(01-24-2012 8:21 AM)jla734 Wrote:  Is the Scent of Eros in the sampler packets the same exact product as in the roll on bottles?Also is it ok to use a used Scent of Eros or any other pheromone product that has been returned? There is a company that sells returned products and its much cheaper then buying the new.

I have never been involved in the formulation or manufacture of the sampler packets, and do not know anyone else who could verify that the amounts of the active ingredients, or that the specified ingredients are the same as in the roll-on bottles. We have tested the formula in the product for men and reported our findings of observed changes in flirtatious behavior in women who also self-report increased attraction. Preliminary results from the formula for women are suggestive of similar changes in men, but men are so easily influenced by anything (a smile?) that it is hard to achieve statistical significance when altering only the use of the active ingredients masked by fragrance. If, for example, the woman wearing the product smiles more frequently, or if the man in the experiment perceives that she has smiled at him (when she has not), the statistical analysis is no longer valid. Clearly, we are working on some additional aspects to incorporate into the study design, which includes measurement of changes in testosterone level, but we are probably several years away from presenting results from a study of men's reponses to a scientific forum, as we have already repeatedly done with our study of women's responses. See, for example:

Human pheromones, epigenetics, physiology, and the development of animal behavior

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Six - 11-05-2012 12:14 PM

Mr Kohl, did "The Mind's Eyes" product ever retail? If not, is it still available for purchase privately?

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 11-05-2012 12:49 PM

(11-05-2012 12:14 PM)Six Wrote:  Mr Kohl, did "The Mind's Eyes" product ever retail? If not, is it still available for purchase privately?

I apologize for not making it available through standard outlets; it is available from me for private purchase. I presented results last month on the mixture of androsterone and androstenol with the sandalwood masking odor. See the poster at http://posters.f1000.com/posters/browse/summary/1092668

jvkohl@bellsouth.net

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Six - 11-05-2012 6:11 PM

Having read some of your studies, I must say that I'm highly interested in this product. I understand that it's identical to Scent of Eros in all respects except the fragrance. However, your post on page three of this thread indicates that effects last only 1-2 hours, whereas I'm under the impression that Scent of Eros is supposed to last almost all day. Would you please clarify in this regard, and if possible give recommended dosages. Thanks in advance.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - jvkohl - 11-05-2012 6:43 PM

The roll on Scent of Eros products last longer than most sprays, including "The Mind's Eyes." The need to spray on more will make even my spray product more expensive to use long term. But if I were looking for powerful short-term effects, like those I have experienced from using it myself, I'd use the spray, as I have continued to do since I received the first bottles.

When I went to the post office today to mail some of the spray product to a bartender who has already purchased at least 10 bottles during the past 1.5 years, the post mistress asked if I was wearing my product. When I told her that it was one I had not yet marketed, she smiled quite coyly and simply said "You really should" with a grin from ear to ear.

Last week, while having my car serviced, I wore the spray and after looking around at the new cars, I deliberately sat down in the waiting area next to one of the prettiest women I've seen. Within a few minutes, she stopped taking care of her real-estate business on her phone and I-pad, and struck up a conversation with me that lasted for about 15 minutes -- until my car was finished.

RE: Scent of Eros First Run - Koibito - 04-23-2013 5:04 AM

This looks really nice, thanks for the great info.