PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice
Oh man! - Printable Version

+- PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice (http://pherotruth.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (/Forum-Forums)
+--- Forum: Womens Area (/Forum-Womens-Area)
+--- Thread: Oh man! (/Thread-Oh-man)

Oh man! - esmeralda - 04-03-2010 10:43 PM

Maybe it's just me but I think Essence of Woman is getting back to it's old state?! Meaning... it's getting stinkier! LOL

My dad used to never drop by my room and my mom/sister thought that my room smelled horrible. Back then I thought that it was just their nose... but today...

I was cleaning my stash today but when I opened the box I notice a strong Essence of Woman scent. I was like Gee-zus... which Essence of Woman bottle is that strong vinegar rotten fruit smell coming from... I go deeper into the stash, and guess what I find?!

There was my brand new bottle of Essence of Woman (sealed) and the rubber top has melted off (it had this black ink like consistency, it freaked me out!) and half of my Essence of Woman has been evaporated (I guess)... but jesus... wow. I had to transfer the stank into another bottle. I got this bottle like 2-3 months ago. So that is interesting!

Thing is everybody thought my room smelled bad except me... I hope I didn't get accustomed to the smell of Essence of Woman !!

P.S: I'm laughing here as I type this. My mom is currently wearing a mask as she is spraying febreeze in my room and then literally ran out. And my sister is yelling at me for making the house smell like "stinky fruity piss" LOL...

RE: Oh man! - terry0400-40 - 04-04-2010 2:31 AM

(04-03-2010 10:43 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Maybe it's just me but I think Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) is getting back to it's old state?! Meaning... it's getting stinkier! LOL

My dad used to never drop by my room and my mom/sister thought that my room smelled horrible. Back then I thought that it was just their nose... but today...

I was cleaning my stash today but when I opened the box I notice a strong Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) scent. I was like Gee-zus... which Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) bottle is that strong vinegar rotten fruit smell coming from... I go deeper into the stash, and guess what I find?!

There was my brand new bottle of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) (sealed) and the rubber top has melted off (it had this black ink like consistency, it freaked me out!) and half of my Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) has been evaporated (I guess)... but jesus... wow. I had to transfer the stank into another bottle. I got this bottle like 2-3 months ago. So that is interesting!

Thing is everybody thought my room smelled bad except me... I hope I didn't get accustomed to the smell of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman )!!

P.S: I'm laughing here as I type this. My mom is currently wearing a mask as she is spraying febreeze in my room and then literally ran out. And my sister is yelling at me for making the house smell like "stinky fruity piss" LOL...
Oh what a life girl ha ha so funny i love it.
Hey iv had my Essence of Woman since the 3 rd week in Febuary this year 2010 and it was gasp fantastic super stink to high heaven id would put the best pong to shame like and i have kept it tightly capped with the solid screw on cap and i have not used the rubber dropper type cap on it.

I have used nearly 1/3 and now for some reason my lil bottle of Essence of Woman seems to have lost its main presence, i mean it is nowhere near as detectable as it was when it was first opened and in the first few weeks as soon as i opened my phero box the odour would give me a lift but alas now the zest of this super stinky inky dinky has taken a hike and zoomed off somewhere,
like i can apply a really good couple a dabs from its open mouth bottle and apply it to my wrists without cover and its not so easy to detect when originally it could have caused the neighbours to head for parts unknown.
Yep even my girl can hardly detect it except she nose the application points.

RE: Oh man! - Tisha - 04-04-2010 6:35 AM

Quote:There was my brand new bottle of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) (sealed) and the rubber top has melted off (it had this black ink like consistency, it freaked me out!) and half of my Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) has been evaporated (I guess)... but jesus... wow. I had to transfer the stank into another bottle. I got this bottle like 2-3 months ago. So that is interesting!

I bought a shit load of bottle when I had a 20% coupon way back and I keep them in a metal air tight container I got over at Bed and Bath. You can not smell anything until you open that container. They sell them for under $10 in most Kitchen stores. None of my stoppers melt and I think its because they are in the airtight container. I always make sure no product is left in the rubber stopper when I put it away and usually clean the stopper with by sucking up some water with it and flushing it out on the bottles that are in use. Also keep then upright.

You can also transfer them to another bottle but I like the little Essence of Woman bottle.

Quote:I have used nearly 1/3 and now for some reason my lil bottle of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) seems to have lost its main presence,

Really ?? My bottles seem to smell more rancid the longer they sit. Most copulin products do. I even noticed the other day a strong smell of copulins which surprised me in my computer room and finally tracked it down to a bottle Diane had sent me a while back. Now I am wondering if perhaps they needed to set for a while before using them because they didnt smell like that when I got them. Now they smell like .........well they smell like what I am used to bottled copulins smelling like.

Quote:Thing is everybody thought my room smelled bad except me... I hope I didn't get accustomed to the smell of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman )!!

You can get accustomed to smells. If you wear copulins daily you would be less sensitive to it unless your consciously think about it.
If you think its happening just pop into the kitchen and open a can of coffee and take a few long wiffs of the grounds. This clears and resets the olfactory senses so you can have a fresh perspective on the actual scent.

Tisha

RE: Oh man! - Bella - 04-05-2010 5:13 AM

(04-03-2010 10:43 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Maybe it's just me but I think Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) is getting back to it's old state?! Meaning... it's getting stinkier! LOL

I was cleaning my stash today but when I opened the box I notice a strong Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) scent. I was like Gee-zus... which Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) bottle is that strong vinegar rotten fruit smell coming from... I go deeper into the stash, and guess what I find?!

There was my brand new bottle of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) (sealed) and the rubber top has melted off (it had this black ink like consistency, it freaked me out!) and half of my Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) has been evaporated (I guess)... but jesus... wow. I had to transfer the stank into another bottle. I got this bottle like 2-3 months ago. So that is interesting!

Thing is everybody thought my room smelled bad except me... I hope I didn't get accustomed to the smell of Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman )!!

LOL! You and I must have the same batch! Big Grin

I bought three bottles of Essence of Woman that the caps melted on. In all the times I've bought copulins, I've never had a problem with the caps until that batch. And I agree with you...as time has passed, it's gotten more stanky, a lot more stanky! I've never had them bloom so much before. It's almost disturbing...lol.

I laughed at your story because the same thing happened to me the other night. I also store The Stank (upright!) in an air tight container. :wink2: I mean ya have to or people will never come to your house and they'll talk about you...and wear masks and spray febreez...and run away...lol. I knew I was getting low on cops but there was something on TV I didn't want to miss. So, I decided to bring the box downstairs into the living room to check it out while the program was on. I plopped down on the couch next to Wolf and popped the container open. He looked at me like he was being help up at gun point Eek...screwed up his face.... moved back and said, "Whoa, what the hell is that?!! I told him it was cops. He said, "Are you sure? It smells like something died in there. God, it stinks!"

Seriously, another night, awhile back... I opened the container in the bathroom and Wolf smelled it from down the hall! I also have to say that I've had a bit more trouble than usual covering up that batch.

Terry, I'm not sure what's up with your cops, mine just get stronger the longer they're around.

Hmm, remember when we were complaining about the less stinky batches of Essence of Woman and were told the reason was they took the indole out? That batch didn't have much stank at all. It dried down to practically nothing and hardly needed a cover. I wonder if they added it in again? Rolleyes Dunno, but sumthin' is different. Maybe your Essence of Woman is from that batch, Terry?

Bella

RE: Oh man! - Willow - 04-05-2010 11:02 AM

This thread makes me giggle.

I've never had a disintegrating bottle of Essence of Woman , thank god.

I did make the mistake of letting DH sniff a bottle of Like A Magnet once...the look on his face was priceless. I tried vaguely to explain that I like to schmear vaginal secretions on myself as personal fragrance and personality enhancer...I think that made him even more shocked....so I gave up with the explanation.

And I noticed that Diane's cops wear mucho much vinegary-ier the other day when I applied some. Maybe cops do sex up with age.

Kinda like women....

RE: Oh man! - Gegogi - 04-05-2010 11:42 AM

I bought a bottle of Essence of Woman several years ago and the rubber cap melted within a month.

RE: Oh man! - terry0400-40 - 04-05-2010 12:32 PM

I just applied a good dab of my Essence of Woman to the back of my hand and now approximately 2 minutes later with me nosing the area i can hardy detect anything at all, and also when i did this experiment again yesterday my girl could not notice it either.
I suppose i could return it to Bruce for another, but this exercise could be futile if i received another one the same as !!
This stuff was great for the first week or two and now sad to say its retired, well i had kept it upright in a cool dark place and made sure the cap was always tight.... therefore cant figre this one.... ow well i can certainly get by without it, but it was a really good novelty for awhile at least while it was alive.....Cry

RE: Oh man! - Bosshank - 04-05-2010 7:35 PM

Funny story.

Nice sister BTW ... lol.

RE: Oh man! - Bella - 04-06-2010 4:38 PM

Selvaaaaaaaaaa! Look who the cat dragged in! Lone ranger Big Grin

Bella

RE: Oh man! - Bosshank - 04-06-2010 8:33 PM

(04-06-2010 4:38 PM)Bella Wrote:  Selvaaaaaaaaaa! Look who the cat dragged in! Lone ranger Big Grin

Bella

Things were crazy, Easter Break was about the same and things just took an ugly turn. But good to be back ...

RE: Oh man! - esmeralda - 04-08-2010 1:20 PM

(04-06-2010 4:38 PM)Bella Wrote:  Selvaaaaaaaaaa! Look who the cat dragged in! Lone ranger Big Grin

Bella

Oh my god Bella, good god I miss you!!!! (((((((((((((((Bella)))))))))))))))))

hehehehe!!! I know eh?! LOL DADDYKINS is back to action as well!!!! Big Grin

sorry I'm late to the partay, school is crushing me down... only 14 days left... *prays* lol

RE: Oh man! - Bella - 04-08-2010 2:46 PM

(04-08-2010 1:20 PM)esmeralda Wrote:  Oh my god Bella, good god I miss you!!!! (((((((((((((((Bella)))))))))))))))))

I miss you, too, (((((((((((((((Sweetie Girl)))))))))))))))))!!! Friends

Esmerelda Wrote: hehehehe!!! I know eh?! LOL DADDYKINS is back to action as well!!!! Big Grin

Heh. Daddykins is always into "action", lol. Where is anybody's guess. Blum3

Esmeralda Wrote: sorry I'm late to the partay, school is crushing me down... only 14 days left... *prays* lol

It'll be over soon and then you'll have all summer to have fun with us! Girl dance

Bella

RE: Oh man! - esmeralda - 05-17-2010 10:24 PM

Guys guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!

Guess what?! Essence of Woman bottles don't come with a dropper top now! I got my Essence of Woman from Love Scent today and the bottles have a screw cap and the droppers comes separarely with each Essence of Woman order.

Isn't that lovely?!!?!?!?

I LOVE IT! Smile

RE: Oh man! - classic209 - 05-31-2010 8:09 AM

Hello all,

I just had a couple of questions on copulins.
First- does smell really determine potency? Has anyone used the bottles they felt has less or no smell w/o results? If I mix or cover my copulins to the point of no smell, does that mean it will not work as well?

Second-do most of you wear copulins everyday? Why or why not?

Classic

RE: Oh man! - Tisha - 05-31-2010 9:39 AM

(05-31-2010 8:09 AM)classic209 Wrote:  Hello all,

I just had a couple of questions on copulins.
First- does smell really determine potency? Has anyone used the bottles they felt has less or no smell w/o results? If I mix or cover my copulins to the point of no smell, does that mean it will not work as well?

Second-do most of you wear copulins everyday? Why or why not?

Classic

No smell is not the only factor with copulins but it does play a part more then with other pheromones in my opinion although just a small one. You can cover them as much or as little as you like. I know there are those who make claims of the biological effects of copulins similar to those of pheromones but I feel more research in that area is warranted before those claims can be made. The only biological effect that has been studied and found is that when formulated correctly they increase men testosterone levels by 150% from baseline.

I have used many different brands and concentrations of copulins and all I can share is what worked for me. Some have worked better then others for me but each of them has had some effect. You dont want the actual smell to be overpowering so you really do have to cover it some way. On the other hand you dont want it to be so weak in concentration that its not effective at all. All copulins sold are not created equal though. I dont think every formulas concentration can be measured by scent or lack of it when speaking of straight copulins in a bottle.

I found that Essence of Woman , for myself, has a good balance between both extremes (scentless and gag worthy) for me without disturbing the effectiveness I want. I can add as little as I want or as much to gain the effect I am looking for at any given time. Its relatively easy to cover once you learn how and it has been working for women for years. Some women cant stomach the scent though and if thats the case for you then there are other options that are more mild and less smelly.

I will say that the smell is not half as bad as it used to be. I cant say for sure but I think Phil Stone must have adjusted his formula at some point over the last year to year in a half. My newer bottles have a more fruity cheese smell instead of smelling like cheesy crap. I also noticed with these newer bottles I had to adjust my dosage some. Dosage is a big factor in use will all copulins and can take some time to nail down at first. Anyone who claims different is probably just trying to sell you something IMO.

I use copulins almost everyday to some extent. Like I mentioned depending on how much Essence of Woman I use I can get the effect I am looking for. It also feminizes a mix really well. If I am looking for a strong sexual reaction I will use more then my normal dosage and apply it straight from the bottle. I usually only use this method with my hubby or when we are out together.

Normal days just going to work and doing my thing I usually use a product with a small amount of copulins in it. Either the mix came with the copulins already or I add them myself from my Essence of Woman bottle. The small amounts can produce a feeling of femininity in the user which translates in the way we carry ourselves and general mild attraction or interest from males. Females seem to react well to this as well. I dont want to produce a sexual vibe all the time.

Other popular brands.............. Not a lot of people out there sell straight copulins Most companies sell it added to a mix already.

Androtics no longer sells any form of copulins so there stuff is out in that respect. I still have a few bottles of Like A Magnet I hold dear though LOL

Pharmacom closed and reopened as Alpha Dream but I do not believe he sells straight copulins anymore.

Love scent has various products that have copulins in them and of course the origonal Essence of Woman which is straight copulins.

Passion Copulin Concentrate is the weakest one. Very mild, you can not smell the copulins at all. To weak for me but many younger women love it.

Primal stinks of copulins and while its not my favorite product or the first one I would suggest it works. Its just not very consistent for some reason which I dont know why. This one contains Alpha Androstenol as well

Scent of Eros for women has copulins but again I find it very mild. He uses Astrid Juttes formula I believe. (this is the one proven to raise testosterone) Its still a great product for creating interest and friendly interaction. I find I attract both men and women with this one. This has more then copulins in it as well.

Love potions uses Phil Stones Essence of Woman as well. They sell it in oil form straight or in mixes They have done a really fantastic job with there mixes there. They are covered perfectly and while I find oils to be more mild these are perfect for everyday use.

Diane from Paradise 7 has formulated a new copulin mix. Hers is more natural based meaning they are formulated exactly as the natural copulins we secrete are. She can explain the science behind it better. They are very mild in scent compared to others I have smelled. While I didnt see the hits with it I get with my usual formulas it was to early in her formulation to say for sure when I tested them so dont go by that. I do know people have been currently using her mixes that contain copulins and really enjoying them. These are good to try if your looking for mild copulin scent. Her straight copulin do smell like copulins though just not as bad as the others I have smelled.

Liquid Alchemy has copulin products. He may use Essence of Woman though I am not sure but the few I have used I like.

No matter which you choose I think a bottle of straight copulins is a important part of the female pheromone arsenal. You certainly dont have to start with them straight though. Try some of the mixes that contain them and see what you think.

selva Wrote:Guess what?! Essence of Woman bottles don't come with a dropper top now! I got my Essence of Woman from Love Scent today and the bottles have a screw cap and the droppers comes separarely with each Essence of Woman order.

Hey this is great news and makes so much more sense. Boy selva you go through a lot of Essence of Woman LOL (just teasing)

Tisha

RE: Oh man! - terry0400-40 - 05-31-2010 11:26 AM

I am a man and have been applying Essence of Woman several times a week for a few months, i apply it usually a decent dab onto my left inner elbow spread downwards and after 10 or 15 minutes i cover it with several sprays of quality cologne, sometimes i will apply a wee dab to each inner elbow and then cover.

I apply pheromones every day and the addition of this specific location Essence of Woman application does magnify and expand the general dynamics of whatever pheromones i have chosen to use on any given day.

The copulins on me seem to posess a unique ability to preserve the fragrance of the cologne coverscent giving them an extended endurance, and the underlying copulin fragrance remains evident for many hours, actually the combo of the cologne and cops produces an odour on me that says distinguished unique quality.

When wearing Essence of Woman .........
Just about always without exception when i am communicating with men in general and also high status men or business men they take the time to confide to me going into great detail and also to explain their actions or to expand upon the subject we are discussing even to the extent of following me around, it is as if they are energised and greatily absorbed in whatever conversation subject we are discussing, i have not ever seen this type of behavior from men, its as if they are excited helpfull young boy scouts. i find this behavior very interesting and so amusing that at the time i cant help but have a grin upon my face.

The Essence of Woman seems to soften my usual Androstenone heavy pheromone applications making me more approachable to younger women and women in general, nevertheless there are always a few who really just dont have any idea of who or what i am lol, i can tell by the look upon their faces as they repeated look at me with that curious look,
I sometimes get some very real negitive female reactions but i dont mind because the positives far out weigh the negatives, yes copulins do elicit responces and add excitement and for me its all just good fun.

RE: Oh man! - Gone with the Wind - 05-31-2010 2:36 PM

(05-31-2010 11:26 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  ...

When wearing Essence of Woman .........
Just about always without exception when i am communicating with men in general and also high status men or business men they take the time to confide to me going into great detail and also to explain their actions or to expand upon the subject we are discussing even to the extent of following me around, it is as if they are energised and greatily absorbed in whatever conversation subject we are discussing, i have not ever seen this type of behavior from men, its as if they are excited helpfull young boy scouts. i find this behavior very interesting and so amusing that at the time i cant help but have a grin upon my face.

The reaction of men to copulins on a man is quite interesting. I can confirm similar reactions to what you have reported.

Our primate heirarchies are about survival and reproduction. If you are walking around looking well fed, satisfied, and reproductively successful, even the male primate wtih a private jet (who just may be having difficulties with his wife and not getting any) could be tempted to readjust his perceptions of status and/or success.

RE: Oh man! - terry0400-40 - 05-31-2010 2:48 PM

(05-31-2010 2:36 PM)Gone with the Wind Wrote:  The reaction of men to copulins on a man is quite interesting. I can confirm similar reactions to what you have reported.

Our primate heirarchies are about survival and reproduction. If you are walking around looking well fed, satisfied, and reproductively successful, even the male primate wtih a private jet (who just may be having difficulties with his wife and not getting any) could be tempted to readjust his perceptions of status and/or success.
Thanks Gone that gives me an understanding into the how and why the Essence of Woman applications do what they are doing....:good3:

RE: Oh man! - classic209 - 05-31-2010 6:44 PM

(05-31-2010 2:48 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Thanks Gone that gives me an understanding into the how and why the Essence of Woman applications do what they are doing....:good3:

That is interesting. Especially since I just ranted in another post how I felt this man was talking to me like I was stupid because he went on and on about things in a manner I found offensive. So now I have to ask myself, was he being condescending or was I being overly sensative. I better learn to tell the difference quickly if I am to continue using Essence of Woman ..

RE: Oh man! - terry0400-40 - 05-31-2010 7:07 PM

(05-31-2010 6:44 PM)classic209 Wrote:  That is interesting. Especially since I just ranted in another post how I felt this man was talking to me like I was stupid because he went on and on about things in a manner I found offensive. So now I have to ask myself, was he being condescending or was I being overly sensative. I better learn to tell the difference quickly if I am to continue using Essence of Woman ..
Even though i have not read the post you are refering to i am sure Gone would not be condescending in a manner meant to be offensive.
Above is my first communication with him but i have seen some of his posting over the years and have come to realise that he seems to be an amiable person of intelligence and of sound understanding and wisdom, he does not appear to be the type of person to look for popularity in taking another person down ect.
I have been flat out and have missed welcoming many to this forum so whilst i have the chance hey welcome to the forum C209
, better late than never tis is not......

RE: Oh man! - classic209 - 05-31-2010 8:07 PM

(05-31-2010 7:07 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Even though i have not read the post you are refering to i am sure Gone would not be condescending in a manner meant to be offensive.
Above is my first communication with him but i have seen some of his posting over the years and have come to realise that he seems to be an amiable person of intelligence and of sound understanding and wisdom, he does not appear to be the type of person to look for popularity in taking another person down ect.
I have been flat out and have missed welcoming many to this forum so whilst i have the chance hey welcome to the forum C209
, better late than never tis is not......

Oh no,(gasp) I did not mean anyone on this forum. Everyone has been helpful and patient. I was speaking of a person at a gathering I went to. After reading the above posts I was stating I need to think about if the guy I was ranting about was being condescending or just trying to be detailed out of enthusiasm as the examples above. Basically with this new information, thinking out loud is was my perception flawed.Wow, I have to remember to be more clear when talking via internet.

RE: Oh man! - terry0400-40 - 06-01-2010 1:23 AM

(05-31-2010 8:07 PM)classic209 Wrote:  Oh no,(gasp) I did not mean anyone on this forum. Everyone has been helpful and patient. I was speaking of a person at a gathering I went to. After reading the above posts I was stating I need to think about if the guy I was ranting about was being condescending or just trying to be detailed out of enthusiasm as the examples above. Basically with this new information, thinking out loud is was my perception flawed.Wow, I have to remember to be more clear when talking via internet.
ooooH i sea said the blind man to the deef dog OOps sorry for barging in like a bull in a china shop and then proceeding to bounce around like a wallaby he he......
Yeah actually you will get the occasional weird responce after having applied Essence of Woman it goes hand in hand with the booty.

RE: Oh man! - esmeralda - 06-01-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:Boy selva you go through a lot of Essence of Woman LOL (just teasing)

lol! nah. I just buy a bunch of them whenever there's a special % off Twisted and pour it all in a 30ml bottle, it's kind of like aging wine ;) ... you haven't smelled my closet yet Mrgreen

RE: Oh man! - Willow - 06-16-2010 2:11 PM

(06-01-2010 11:49 AM)esmeralda Wrote:  lol! nah. I just buy a bunch of them whenever there's a special % off Twisted and pour it all in a 30ml bottle, it's kind of like aging wine ;) ... you haven't smelled my closet yet Mrgreen

HOLY BLUE CHEESE, Selva! Aging Essence of Woman in your closet...

You know I have a cheese cave at home for aging cheese, and it smells about the same, I imagine.

RE: Oh man! - esmeralda - 06-16-2010 8:48 PM

\\'Willow\\' pid=\\'11492\\' dateline=\\'1276719109\\ Wrote:HOLY BLUE CHEESE, Selva! Aging Essence of Woman in your closet...

You know I have a cheese cave at home for aging cheese, and it smells about the same, I imagine.

Big Grin LOL!! @ blue cheese! Yeck, you know what - talking about blue cheese - that stuff scares me!!! must be the blue mould.

lol!! What can I tell ya... I\'m addicted to cops... I can\'t stop it. Somebody help me and I don\'t need all that... lol

It actually makes my clothes smell like sweaty fruity genitals gone bad :S (excuse my crude language :red faceSmile ... I\'ll have to transfer it into an airtight-coffee bean filled container though as no one wants to open my closet other than me :s

RE: Oh man! - Sillykitty - 06-16-2010 9:31 PM

Your closet sounds like the perfect place to hide good jewelry, silver, etc. It may well scare burglars away, lol. They probably wouldn't be able to get past the doorway.