PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Hey! How come Diane's got a Crown?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And where did Tisha's get her wings?

Weeelll, they're awards for Diane being the Top Poster, and Tisha being the most helpful!

Yep, we found another goodie to play with. Awards can be created and issued for almost anything. Actually strike that, they can be created and issued for ANYTHING!

We're not gonna go crazy and issue awards for every little thing, but get creative, do somethiong special, or maybe even just do something dumb, and you never know, one of the Admins just might decide to award you one for something.

IDK, we could even start a poll or something and let you guys decide who's deserving of what. [Image: smile.gif]

"Hey! How come Diane's got a Crown?"

I saw that, [Image: 26.gif]but I did not wonder why it was there, I just chalk it up to her earning it for being selfless and a savant! [Image: 12-1549218642T.gif]

"And where did Tisha's get her wings?"

Tisha, always had wings! Big Grin Though they are only visible when the air precipitation and the angle of suns' direction is juuust.. Right! www.glowfoto.com - free image hosting:P

You should give yourself a hammer for all the work you have done and do on the forum, Mark.

Diane
Actually one of the images we've got for the awards is a roll of toilet paper and I was thinking about using it and giving myself a Potty Mouth award or something, but realized that awarding ourselves for anything, funny or not, just ain't right! Big Grin
ha!

Diane

Ummm How do we give awards exactly.  Is there a button I am missing ? 

Tisha

Tisha, call me when you're at a computer and have a few minutes and I'll walk you through it.

(12-12-2009 7:32 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]Actually one of the images we've got for the awards is a roll of toilet paper and I was thinking about using it and giving myself a Potty Mouth award or something, ...

Oh - I thought you were going to say it was the "Full of S omething" award ... lol.

(12-13-2009 2:48 PM)Bosshank Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh - I thought you were going to say it was the "Full of S omething" award ... lol.

Now, now...Play nice Mr Bosskank  :P

(12-13-2009 4:00 PM)Xiphoid Wrote: [ -> ]Now, now...Play nice Mr Bosskank

I thought I had to make the suggestion as it would be the only award around here I would be eligible for ... lol. P

bos skank??? Now that really hurts ....

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's