PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Syn and Phero's blind testing experiments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I hope this is the right area for this post - it is research after all! Smile

A few weeks back I sent Pheroman a bunch of phero samples labelled with code names for him to report on. We've been conversing about these via PMs, but I think the results are interesting enough that they are worth sharing here. Here are snippets of our conversations.

For reference, here are the products I sent with their codes:

Beatnix – Oleander the Great in spray form (60/40 alcohol/oil)
Venue 505 – Scent of Eros for Women
Diesel – Pouncing Potion (contains Essence of Woman copulins)
Brass Monkey – Mara's Rocket Fuel III (contains Super Sexy for Women phero blend)
Blue Note – Passion in Pink (contains Heart & Soul phero blend)
Ian Moss – Alfa Donna in Tangerine Dream fragrance

Pheroman Wrote:Got it!
As per usual LPMP stuff smells different to everything.
A couple smell similar to ones I have. Maybe girl version.
And you changed the names lol
What you marked "Ian Moss" is the close to a commercial scent, i like it.
The one marked Beatnix gives me the dheas effect. Similar to my Alpha dream products. Strange kinda smell.
Blue note is the wierdest scent i ever.Diesel is similar to something i have and smells like awesome icecream topping.
My sense of smell has gone wacky now, and that beatnix is giving e a "spacey" vibe.

Synergist Wrote:See if you can guess which is which!! You have until next Tuesday to report back with your findings

Pheroman Wrote:oh stop that, woman! Lol
I will mix them and wear them during the days, but not on the weekend as I have some quasi dates coming up.
And hopefully no blokes want to hump my leg...

Synergist Wrote:You said Blue Note was "weird". What is weird about it? What are the two notes in it?

Pheroman Wrote:It's a strange smell, also reminds me a little of making homemade wine (yes i did).
Just a very different kinda smell for me.

Synergist Wrote:How does Ian Moss smell? I expect a guy would be affected by this.

Pheroman Wrote:It smell like a classic ladies perfume. Well dressed and elegant.
Definitely like that smell on a lady.

Synergist Wrote:Try wearing Beatnix and let me know how those around you (men and women) respond - you can wear a reasonably high dosage of this.

Pheroman Wrote:It's pretty girly, need to mix it up. Will try on in a busy shopping centre.

Synergist Wrote:What are your thoughts on Venue 505? You didn't mention this one. What do you think of the smell? How it makes you feel?

Pheroman Wrote:Smells fresh mild young woman scent.
After it warms up i think i smell androsterone

Synergist Wrote:Explore the scent of Diesel a bit more. Any self effects? Can you have a female smell it and compare how it makes each of you feel?

Pheroman Wrote:It smells like my Summer Solstice 2011. Like it would go well on vanilla ice cream lol
I have not worn mine yet, will give it a go.

Synergist Wrote:How good does Brass Note smell? I love this smell. It morphs well on me too. Can you try it on a girl and see how you like the smell on her? And just for kicks, try it on yourself and see how it compares?

Pheroman Wrote:This one seems to morph. It like "i smell clove....hang on...floral...no something sweet...no clove...floral".
A bit heavier and darker than the others. Feels formal, strong/alpha but seems to mellow as it wears down.

Synergist Wrote:Hehe, ok I'll spill on what they are
Blue Note = Passion in Pink with Heart & Soul.
I get deep pink sweetness with a very strong pepper. The two notes are quite distinct and separate on me, and at different times different ones amp, overall I like it but I am a little afraid of the smell because it is so different. I was wondering if the H&S blend in this did anything to you - it softens and "slows me down".

Ian Moss = Alfa Donna in Tangerine Dream.
I'm glad to hear you like this one! I also think it is one of the most delicious, and I'd like to think guys like it as well. I really want to work with it more.

Beatnix = Oleander the Great with Swimming with Sharks.
Hmm, it's not supposed to be girly, it's supposed to be a subtle, unisex fragrance. Personally I love it and think the sweetness is to die for. SWS is also a great work mix. It's GGG now and I think it is brilliant, so if you don't want to use it please trade it on to someone who will appreciate it!

Venue 505 = Scent of Eros for Women
Interesting that you think you smell androsterone - is that in the men's version? I really wondered how this would compare given I've never smelled the men's and women's version side by side.

Diesel = Pouncing Potion with Essence of Woman copulins
I have to admit I really don't like this smell, it is supposed to be chocolate + peach but to me those two notes don't go together. I've already traded mine away. Wondering if the cops did anything for you though.

Brass Note = Mara's Rocket Fuel III with Super Sexy for Women
I LOVE the effect of this on other people, especially guys Please try this out, just to see what reactions people give you, both men and women! I'll bet they have no idea what to think lol

Pheroman Wrote:Scent of Eros is androstenol + adrosterone, i cant smell nols but definitely Androsterone.

I have to try these one by one, it's hard trying to smell multiple products.
Even my normal stuff I usually try solo for about a week to gauge effects.

My favs are the classic scents one being Alpha Donna, classy and elegant. Perfect for a dinner for two overlooking the harbour/beach.
Rocket fuel which is a little more raunchier, night out dancing.
After 30-60 mins the rocket fuel settles into a nice feminine scent.
I washed it off my wrist last night, but my pillow (and me) smells like "the day after" lol
and i did wake up felling a little randy.

I can't smell cops in any of them.

Synergist Wrote:Scent of Eros for Women is only androstenol and copulins, so you shouldn't have been able to smell any androsterone.

Funny... the Alfa Donna should be more instant sexy/horny, while the MRF I have found is much more of a popularity sexy rather than sexual.

Alfa Donna, Scent of Eros for Women and Pouncing Potion all have cops. Nice to know they are well covered up!
Pheroman Wrote:
Synergist Wrote:
Pheroman Wrote:Scent of Eros is androstenol + adrosterone, i cant smell nols but definitely Androsterone.

Scent of Eros for Women is only androstenol and copulins, so you shouldn't have been able to smell any androsterone.

Bingo!
I now know exactly what nols smell like.
Most people say they can't smell them or have no odor so I assumed i was smelling Androsterone in Scent of Eros , Nude etc.

Synergist Wrote:Funny... the Alfa Donna should be more instant sexy/horny, while the MRF I have found is much more of a popularity sexy rather than sexual.
LoL Classy, elegant, classic is instant sexy for me.
The purpose of this is to what is it like to be experience added pheromones from the opposite sex.
Would you know if you just got pherobombed?

The smell of my True Essence cops is gawdawful to me yet I cannot smell cops in the woman versions.
Very interesting experiment. I love it.

Pheroman...I think nols have a very distinct smell too. Now you know ;)
Very interesting experiment. I love it.

Pheroman...I think nols have a very distinct smell too. Now you know ;)
Phero's going to send me some of the men's pheromones next and I'll report back on my findings... Should be interesting for the guys on this forum to see how a female perceives their mones Smile
Ok I have received Pheroman's blind molecules and I am eager to test them all out! Phero sent me 6 small vials labelled simply 1-6 (come on Phero I was more creative than that with my labelling! P) and I have been testing them out on my male flatmate, telling him they were "men's fragrance oils". He still doesn't know about my phero testing, though I suspect he suspects... but he is good natured about me doing crazy things like slathering him in different oils with no real explanation! Anyway, I wanted to test their effect on me as a female when combined with male chemistry so I needed his skin! For the record, my relationship with my flatmate, who I will call Larry, is a very close one and occasionally sexual, so I think it is a fair one for phero testing.

In my excitement I went a bit silly with them and put them all on one after another, and so the ones towards the end were getting harder and harder to articulate. But here are my notes in order of my taking them:

4 - Smells like men's deodorant. Started out sharp, mellowed beautifully with Larry's skin. At first I was sure it was some kind of commercial deodorant or aftershave, but the way it changed fragrance over time made me think it must be something more sophisticated. Oddly enough I found it a little bit sticky. I quite liked it, reminded me a little of Rexona for Men, which has an awesome scent memory for me.

6 - Musky, this must be an UN phero of some kind, but it's not horribly stinky like cops or anything. Larry hated the smell of this, said it was "too sharp", but I didn't mind it, and it too melded nicely after a few minutes and became a very soft skin smell. It is hard to tell my feelings in this artificial kind of testing setting, but I was trying to notice anything I felt and I did feel somewhat drawn to Larry, wanted more of him. He was on his phone and I got a bit playful, tried to get his attention and tried to take his phone away to make him focus all his attention on me. I think he just wanted to be left alone really, but I was like a puppy that wanted to play!

5 - I detected almost no smell from this at all, and it dissolved into the skin really quickly so I couldn't even tell where I had applied it. By now I was starting to feel kind of aroused, got a bit touchy-feely. I found myself fiddling with the buttons on his shirt as I was sniffing at the area on his neck I thought I had applied it. It might just have been the situation though, being so close in his personal space or maybe even his own natural Pheromones!

1 - I really liked this smell. It was masculine but with a bit of a feminine aspect, a kind of florally spice. It reminded me of Dirty Pretty Thing from Love Potion. I wear DPT on myself but had never considered it as a male scent, but now that I think about it some note in there would work lovely on a guy I would think. As for how I was feeling - I was getting a general feeling of sexiness/horniness, but honestly by now it was getting hard to tell what was causing what!

2 - They were all starting to smell the same by this point. This smelt like the last one, potion 1. A nice "guy" smell. I started thinking about how much I love the way guys smell. Still feeling turned on.

3 - All I can get is smoky. Works really nicely on Larry's skin. But smells just like the last two. They are all smelling the same. Feeling the urge to snuggle up to Larry and don't want him to leave, but no idea which has brought this on, or if it is unrelated to the potions at all. I need to revisit these later with a fresh nose and try to test them more scientifically.

Think I've ODed now, as I'm getting a bit of the caffeinated feeling - wide-eyed, typing fast, a little shaky. Will add more notes later. Phero, would you like to pose any specific questions for me, or give me any experiments to try, on these 6 blends?
Awesome! Ok
Only try them with a fresh application, say one per day max.
I am curious as to which products draw you most to the wearer as opposites to creating generic feelings.

They are all very well known products that often appear on the forum.

4. One of the most popular products available from Liquid Alchemy.

6. Yes, there is a certain distinction about them once you have smelt a few LPs.

5. Is unscented, also popular round here from True Phermones.

1. Another best seller from Hax

2. Is an Alpha Dream product, it has a very very light scent

3. Is also an Alpha dream product with a light scent.

Great work, much appreciated and valuable info.

PS forgot to ask for you to note how much of each product using.
It is going to be hard for me to test these on male skin most of the time as I'm not here often enough, and don't know how much I can get away with slathering Larry randomly in oil. So I'm going to resort to testing them on my own skin, or smelling them straight from the vial. One way I like to do it, which may sound a little weird, is if I take the lid off and sit the vial in my cleavage, holding it in place between my two breasts (yeah, I've got a fair bit of cleavage P). It warms up and the fumes waft up to my face.

From now on I'll try to smell one per day and just report on that one. Smelling number 1 today. Spicy and citrusy and clean. I'd be very happy to smell this on a guy. It's a sexy, "guy" smell. It starts to go a little sweet on my skin, but that might just be my female chemistry. I love the smell as it warms up in the vial between my cleavage. It feels "fancy", like something I might smell on a guy at a fancy dinner out and know he had put on his best aftershave to impress me, or give himself confidence. I imagine a guy who smells like this must look good, or at least in some way ooze sex appeal (the two don't always go together - some of the sexiest guys I've known weren't much in the looks department). Trying to notice my feelings or any urges while smelling this, but there is nothing that feels really obvious, or like it is an effect occurring "to" me, if that makes sense. All I feel is like I want to kiss someone, maybe a bit orally fixated, but that could be because it smells so nommable. I also feel a bit relaxed and dreamy, but that might just be that I was already quite tired. I would love to snuggle up with a warm body in bed, make out a bit, and fall asleep. But then I probably always feel like that P

Can you tell me if there is androstadienone in this?
(08-18-2012 12:32 AM)Synergist Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me if there is androstadienone in this?
Yes, but I think all them have it in various quantities.
I am always asking myself do these products cause general effects, or are the effects directed at the person wearing them.
So tell him you trying to find a present for C1 and want to know which one is the sexiest or sumthin lol

(08-18-2012 12:32 AM)Synergist Wrote: [ -> ]I take the lid off and sit the vial in my cleavage, holding it in place between my two breasts (yeah, I've got a fair bit of cleavage P). It warms up and the fumes waft up to my face.
Reading that was enough for Terry's crazy pills Im testing to start having effect...Wacko2
(08-18-2012 1:10 AM)Pheroman Wrote: [ -> ]Reading that was enough for Terry's crazy pills Im testing to start having effect...Wacko2

Hehe... sorry :shy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's