PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Real People - Real Reviews

Full Version: New Pheromone Additive for Women vs. Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone here familiar with New Pheromone Additive for Women and Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate from Love Scent?

I tried to research these two, but found no real information.
(06-14-2012 11:03 AM)Lexy Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone here familiar with New Pheromone Additive for Women and Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate from Love Scent?

I tried to research these two, but found no real information.

Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for guys sucks aZz. One of my worst buys. I think some people use it as a cover scent though.
I was searching Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for men last night. From what I read, it sounds like it has an amazing scent and hardly any mone content. People do seem to be buying it for it's fragrance.

What did you think of the fragrance, as?
Smelled better scent on a bum
I just remembered this blend this morning...

Anybody still using Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate? It was my first and only phero product back in 2005 and I kept using it periodically up until 2014 when I can barely get a dab out. I was using it on occasion for too long I could hardly tell if it's me or Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate working anymore back in the day. I knew so little about pheromones and I got Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate from ebay for like 10 bucks, and I bought it on a whim cause it said it's for "attraction". No research, very uninformed buy and usage, never kept track of my applications..just applied however much I felt like.

I even got to the point where I wasn't sure but didn't care if pheromones actually worked. It was more like a "whatever, JUST in case it does.."

But I've had crazy experiences with it. like getting hit on 5 times by the same two very girly girls at a straight bar while I was out with girlfriends, and I look nowhere near boyish.

I know the concensus is that it has minute levels of pheromones, but me applying what now seems like a lot when done with newer blends, I think, has now made me wonder if it did more work than I had thought, and helped me get my reputation of being the "one who was never truly single and everyone wants to marry" amongst friends.
The men's version of Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate works well. It is very attractive, made me horny, and smelled better than most mone products. The scent is based on cool water. It also produced a buildup which mangnified its effects. It contained something in it that was stimulating and ruined my sleep, so I stopped using it.

Back in the day, it was usually combined with old New Pheromone Additive, but worked well on its own. You had to dose it pretty high - 5+ drops daily for the buildup. You can still find reports on the old love scent forum archives.

A.
(11-15-2015 1:53 PM)Alphonse Wrote: [ -> ]The men's version of Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate works well. It is very attractive, made me horny, and smelled better than most mone products. The scent is based on cool water. It also produced a buildup which mangnified its effects. It contained something in it that was stimulating and ruined my sleep, so I stopped using it.

Back in the day, it was usually combined with old New Pheromone Additive, but worked well on its own. You had to dose it pretty high - 5+ drops daily for the buildup. You can still find reports on the old love scent forum archives.

A.

Thanks for the response A. I don't remember which version I bought, it felt like I was pulling both genders back in the day. I never really attributed anything to it, but used it more with the "just in case" mindset, as I wasn't sure what to look for. But I recall several friends asking me if I used a "special line" or teasing me that I had some "power" that I had no trouble pulling girls and guys in, but I always just went about my day even oblivious to people hitting on me, and only notice when a friend pointed it out.

I remember just slathering it all over me though back in the day lol. I wanna play around with it again and revisit it, but the current selling price seems too steep considering there are now more advanced products on the market.

I was able to purchase it for 10 bucks back then, crazy!!

P.s. searched for it on love scent, and I can only find the women's version Sad
BeautifulEnigma,

I think there were two bottle sizes, a 1/3oz and larger 1 oz bottle. The smaller was cheaper, but I usually got it (the smaller bottle) with the Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate+New Pheromone Additive combo from Love Scent. I think both together were $40 (those were the days!).

Even with the higher price, I think it is worth it, particularly if you use one of Love Scent's coupon code things. It works, it is consistent, and you can use it daily, which is much more than can be said for most Pheromones today.

Yeah, Love Scent no longer carry the male version, but there are US based websites where you can get it.

A.
Tell me about it!! Funny thing was there were other products on ebay that I saw but didn't purchase cause being a poor college student, I thought 40-100 bucks for 10 mL products of anything w as too much and I got Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate cause it was so cheap I won't feel too cheated if i didn't get anything out of it. Mrgreen

I can't believe how long it lasted me. Almost 10 years? Not sure at this point if it degraded.
I found this link selling it. wondering if it's legit. I know I have way too many in my collection I need to test, it's nostalgia that's killing me at this point! Mda

http://www.slimstore.com/pheromoneorder.htm
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's