PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: The Power of Flattery :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why the frowny face? I think this is really interesting!
Half-joking Sad We often fool ourselves that flattery doesn't work.
I find unusual flattery work best.
A thesaurus can give outstanding results.
Going off at a tangent... one is reminded of Roissy's "I love your eyes... especially the left one".
These words all have similar meanings. Try some next time you complement something about her.

exceptional
momentous
remarkable
impeccable
distinguished
astonishing
formidable
majestic
stupefying
astonishing
dazzling
enticing
fascinating
ravishing
sublime
superb
stunning
delightful
alluring
luscious
tantalizing
captivating
(06-13-2012 11:00 AM)Pheroquirk Wrote: [ -> ]Going off at a tangent... one is reminded of Roissy's "I love your eyes... especially the left one".

Lol, I'm reminded of "looking round the room, I can tell that you, are the most beautiful girl in the... room...."

"You're so beautiful, you could be a part-time model... but you'd probably still have to keep your normal job."
To a well dressed woman, or formal/semiformal type situation
"I am fascinated by your delightful ( or dazzling or luscious) sense of style" by a well dressed gentleman will often get a Deer in the headlights.
She will be thinking "what romance novel did this guy come from?"
(06-13-2012 11:55 AM)Pheroman Wrote: [ -> ]To a well dressed woman, or formal/semiformal type situation
"I am fascinated by your delightful ( or dazzling or luscious) sense of style" by a well dressed gentleman will often get a Deer in the headlights.
She will be thinking "what romance novel did this guy come from?"

Thanks pheroman you saved me! Now i can give awesome compliments! Smile
Reference URL's