PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: May Post of the Month Contest - Spnosored by LAID BRAND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adam from LAID BRAND is graciously offering to put up $125.00 for the contest, and PheroTruth is going to kick in another $125.00, for a total of $250 in cash. Additionally he is also awarding the products in his phero infused hair care line.

For this contest we will be giving awards to the top 3 posts, and first and second place must be occupied by a member of each sex.

So, if the girls were to take 1st and 2nd place and a guy was in 3rd place, the awards would be given out as follows: first girl-1st place, guy-2nd place, second girl-3rd place.

And, by the same token if it were a guy were to have the most nominations, followed by another guy and a girl in 3rd place, the awards would go out in this order: first guy-1st place, girl-2nd place and second guy-3rd place.

But, if it ends up with all guys occupying the top 3 positions, then I guess a radical circumcision with a butcher knife is in order Eek OK, just kidding, then the first girl to place after that would move to 2nd place and the guy with occupying 2nd place would be dropped down to 3rd place.

1st place: $200.00 cash and each of the products in their male or female product lineup, determined by the sex of the winner member

2nd place: $50.00 cash and each of the products in the other sexes lineup

3rd place: choice of any 1 LAID Brand product

We hope to see some great posts this month, and make sure to nominate your favorite(s).

Good luck to all!
(04-30-2012 12:51 PM)Forum Staff Wrote: [ -> ]Adam from LAID BRAND is graciously offering to put up $125.00 for the contest, and PheroTruth is going to kick in another $125.00, for a total of $250 in cash. Additionally he is also awarding the products in his phero infused hair care line.

For this contest we will be giving awards to the top 3 posts, and first and second place must be occupied by a member of each sex.

So, if the girls were to take 1st and 2nd place and a guy was in 3rd place, the awards would be given out as follows: first girl-1st place, guy-2nd place, second girl-3rd place.

And, by the same token if it were a guy were to have the most nominations, followed by another guy and a girl in 3rd place, the awards would go out in this order: first guy-1st place, girl-2nd place and second guy-3rd place.

But, if it ends up with all guys occupying the top 3 positions, then I guess a radical circumcision with a butcher knife is in order Eek OK, just kidding, then the first girl to place after that would move to 2nd place and the guy with occupying 2nd place would be dropped down to 3rd place.

1st place: $200.00 cash and each of the products in their male or female product lineup, determined by the sex of the winner member

2nd place: $50.00 cash and each of the products in the other sexes lineup

3rd place: choice of any 1 LAID Brand product

We hope to see some great posts this month, and make sure to nominate your favorite(s).

Good luck to all!

CONGRATS to the winners for post of the month. Thanks Mark for allowing us to sponsor! Here's what went out to the winners.

ZeroSix
(2) dirty clean 2-1
(2) mens paste
(2) laid pomade

Alternative Girl
(1) no more headaches hair spray
(1) straight kinky
(1) fill me up texture spray
(1) mo' rockin oil
(1) luscious locks shampoo
(1) luscious locks conditioner
(1) dirty clean mens 2-1
(1) mens paste

Extraballslit
(1) dirty clean mens 2-1
(1) mens paste
(1) laid pomade
Big Grin Holy Pheromones, Adam!!!! You are amazing! My hair is going to look and smell so amazing all summer long; I can't wait to start writing all my reviews. A huge thankyou to you and everyone at LAID. You are so rad!

Now the only question is should I dare spike the Crew 3 in 1 body wash, shampoo and conditioner that I bought my husband with the dirty clean you were so crazy generous to send me... ? I'm kinda nervous and maybe hoping that was a misprint... He's already so damn sexy that that might just be nuts! eeeeep!!!! Big Grin
(06-06-2012 5:45 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin Holy Pheromones, Adam!!!! You are amazing! My hair is going to look and smell so amazing all summer long; I can't wait to start writing all my reviews. A huge thankyou to you and everyone at LAID. You are so rad!

Now the only question is should I dare spike the Crew 3 in 1 body wash, shampoo and conditioner that I bought my husband with the dirty clean you were so crazy generous to send me... ? I'm kinda nervous and maybe hoping that was a misprint... He's already so damn sexy that that might just be nuts! eeeeep!!!! Big Grin

HA! It is our pleasure.

I've been hearing rumors that showering with your loved one when you're both using the products is quite intense. Apparently, all of the pheromones flying around in a hot steamy bathroom is a good time Smile
WoW! That does sound like a damn good time!! I might just have to check it out Big Grin
Kicking myself as I left the laid products in florida. I even grew my hair out so i could use the paste. EPIC SAD FACE
Reference URL's