PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Pre-Release EVOLVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So many of you guys, who didn't get in on the very limited testing, want to get in on the actual product. I'll release a few as a special.

There is only one per customer and anyone who got one for free to test is not qualified. Anyone who orders more than one will have the order cancelled. Even if its for your next door neighbor who had a terrible accident with their own paypal account and depends on you to buy everything online. Sorry, more than one, entire order is cancelled. I should be releasing this "for real" by the weekend.
That's cool. I'm going to wait until its officially released but I look forward to hearing more peoples experiences with it. It sounds like quite the product so far. Is $40 the price you think you will stick with or is it a special price for the pre release? Smile
It's actually $29.97, that was a typo. Pretty sure I'll be sticking with that unless I can convince my supplier to lower the costs of the raw molecules.
Nice to see a great product entering the market at an awesome price point!
This stuff sounds pretty great, and I think the price point is very reasonable.

I'm scrimping and saving for a cross-country move at the moment, but this will for sure be on my short list when things settle down.
The good news is that I've been including shipping (USPS Priority mail) in the price, but I just signed up for a corporate STAMPS.com account. This will allow me to send packages first class for free included in the cost. I can therefore lower the price down by $5 after I set it all up. Keep in mind though they don't call it snail mail for anythingSmile. Keeping costs down has always been on my mind and while it won't be 3 days to get there, $5 is still $5. Might not seem a lot to some, but it is the difference to others. Anyway I tend to be slow with implementing this kind of thing so probably a couple weeks off.
This is awesome SteveO!

Just did an order. Im excited to compare this to your released formula for 301. I finally made a batch last week based on your formula.

It was 5 ml of each ingredient dumped together right? Big Grin
(04-24-2012 11:40 AM)paradigmshift Wrote: [ -> ]This is awesome SteveO!

Just did an order. Im excited to compare this to your released formula for 301. I finally made a batch last week based on your formula.

It was 5 ml of each ingredient dumped together right? Big Grin

LOLz, you're kiddingSmile
Unable to resist.

Ordered!
(04-24-2012 1:10 PM)SteveO Wrote: [ -> ]LOLz, you're kiddingSmile

Heh i bought glass pipettes in 1 ml and 5ml gradations. Doubled the formula so i wouldnt have to deal with the 1.375 ml value for p74. Converted all drop values to ml so i wouldnt have to count out each drop. Worked the math backwards and forwards to insure that i was adding the right value in mls.

Total volume was 11.375
Total drops 453
Drop =25 mcl. 11.375/453 = .025 ml

After converting drops to ml and then doubling it i painstakingly made sure i was using the pipette properly.

What amazes me is how you arriveYd at these doses. Spraying putatives on skin is like working with crayons compared to the final set of ratios which is like working fine brush strokes.

Looking forward to your magic.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's