PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: New to Pheromones, Excited to Try
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

This is my first time looking into pheromones and I have to say that I'm pretty excited to see where it takes me. I'm a young man in my early 20's and I see myself really benefiting from social blends (is that what it is?) I have a girlfriend now, I never "play game" and I tend to be more relaxed in interactions rather than trying to pursue or achieve any goal, I really enjoy being surrounded by friends and loved ones. I will say though that it takes me just a little bit to get comfortable with those around me before I really start to take down my wall and show myself. I feel that this doesn't give me enough time to build good relationships with them, I hope that by using such product that it will quicken that period. I have clothes, jewelry, and shoes that when put together can make me feel extremely confident, handsome, and even outgoing, so I'd have to say that its attractive to hear that this may act as an aid.

Quite honestly, I've thought that the use of these was a sham. Not because I was told or had any evidence proving that they were, but because of the lack of information available to me. It wasn't until just recently that I've been exposed to the existence of them. Anyways, like I said, I'm exited to at least try it out and see where it goes.

While surfing through the series of tubes I came across "Dude I Want That! : Erox", I wasn't quite sold by their description so I decided to look into it further. And that's how I got here. Although I've done a bit of reading, I'm still baffled by all the information and contributions from members that this site has. I've found "Are you new to Pheromones and have questions?" to be helpful as well as the "Glossary and Terms" and "5 Ideas for a New Pheromone User". If any of you have some other great resources to throw my way, I would definitely appreciate a head-start!

I've started off by buying the 40mL bottle from Erox. Simply because it was the most familiar to me, I liked the website, and I seem to have read a lot of crowdgather posts...

Thanks for reading!

-PrinceVegeta
Welcome to Oz, just don't take a peak behind the curtain LOL. Good luck with your pheromone journey, try many things, report often and have a great time doing so Smile
Hey PrinceVegeta, welcome to PheroTruth!

Erox is a good product to mstart with, it's not overly sexxy, very social and possibly impossible to OD on, and I think you will notice a difference in how peaople act and reat while wearing it.

As to suggestions or recomendations, well I'd say take a look around in the Product Review forums and read a couple of the review on different products, and of couse when you have questions just ask, and we'll be happy to answer them.
(04-19-2012 3:53 PM)Sptsmed Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Oz, just don't take a peak behind the curtain LOL. Good luck with your pheromone journey, try many things, report often and have a great time doing so Smile

Oh man, I think it may be a little too late for that! Spent quite a bit last night digging deeper.

(04-19-2012 4:10 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]Hey PrinceVegeta, welcome to PheroTruth!

Erox is a good product to mstart with, it's not overly sexxy, very social and possibly impossible to OD on, and I think you will notice a difference in how peaople act and reat while wearing it.

As to suggestions or recomendations, well I'd say take a look around in the Product Review forums and read a couple of the review on different products, and of couse when you have questions just ask, and we'll be happy to answer them.

I started to really jump in and looked at all kinds of stuff. I think I have a few good ideas of what I'd like to add to my collection (potential future addict talking here!) Took a look through AD and came across both Glace, Certo, and Corporativo

Quote:GLACE: Boost your social status. Get in the mix and put them all at ease in your own state for grace. Create the network with Glace, and open the doors to new connections.
Human beings are social creatures. Everyone needs to be accepted, well liked and feel connected. If you are shy or just want to enhance sociability, Glace will allow for you to break through the ice, and bring out the best in yourself as well as those who surround you making conversations more fluid in your presence.

CERTO: Women love a hero, and that is the aura that embodies this Good Guy formula. Certo goes beyond the physical, as women find the wearer to have an air of trustworthiness, and disarming comfortableness. Certo is the intimate pheromone formulation that fosters long term love and pair bonding.
Certo is best used when with your girlfriend or wife, and may also be used in social settings where women looking for a relationship may be present.

CORPORATIVO: Corporativo . . . a first of it's kind, this novel innovation is engineered to bring pheromones into the corporate office: relaxing the wearer and inspiring an aura of trust and respect, while promoting fluidity of communication. For men and women.
This product was designed with one central objective: through the use of human pheromone technology, promote the most valuable psychological response in corporate environments - environments which can be incredibly tense, hostile, and uncertain. By empowering the wearer with serenity and by subconsciously signaling to others their favorable attributes, Corporativo can open new worlds of opportunity.

as well as Liquid Alchemy Labs, with Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, and Wolf

Quote:AQUA VITAE: Androstenone causes a dominant, influential, alpha impression, resulting in high sexual anxiety and selection. Androstenone is known for the capability of making both sexes more considerate and courteous to the wearer. Six other pheromones are in the blend to help steady and supercharge the use of Androstenone, balancing out its intimidating affects while escalating the trust and friendliness feelings, maintaining the influential aura of the strong male.
Our proprietary mix will give your image numerous influential enhancements above the Androstenone effects, like Strangers of both sexes will feel at ease talking with you, raising your social status. Women will feel drawn to you and have more passionate feelings when you are near. You will give the feeling of being more manly, full of life, and healthy. Your being there can actually lift womens spirits and even ease depression making them want to be around you.

HYPNOTICA SOCIAL: Hypnotica has been created for those who want to shine, people like you who desire a fluidity to their social interactions. People who want to stand out as special, make friends, have a high level of acceptance and influence over others.
Not everyone is looking for an alpha product, or a sexual product for that matter. Hypnotica is the answer for those who simply want to be more charismatic, stand out as special, have great conversations and make new friends in a natural and easy manner.
Hypnotica also lends itself as a companion to alpha products that may be just a bit too much. Hypnotica can smooth out the alpha and help you to find that sweet spot for attraction and influence that must be achieved by a level of personal calibration that cannot be acquired by dosing alone.

WOLF: We set ourselves the goal of creating more of a leader type vibe. I wanted something that made people not only like and trust you, but also look up to you with admiration and respect. Our goal was to create a pheromone mix that would put the wearer in the position of leader. Inspire trust, lust, and the desire to obey, and yet keep the wearer above and separate from others. We hoped to create the feeling in people that they are privileged if the wearer of WOLF decides to talk with them, or give them attention. Users of WOLF should be considered elite, I think that would be a good word for it. As I said, we are not going for the lone wolf thing here. We are going for the wise powerful leader that everyone wants to be, or be with.

Of course, this is just my near sight and it may take me a bit to grab all of these but I'm pretty stoked to see how Erox does, if it acts as a gate-way mone into everything else then I'm sure I'll be trying other stuff out. popcorn
Welcome aboard!
Reference URL's