PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: PheroTruth outranks Pherotalk!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thought you folks might be interested in hearing that Alexa.com shows that over the last 3 months we now outrank pherotalk, at least in the U.S. and we're only slightly behind them in worldwide traffic. And phertotalk has been consistantly dropping for awhile now, while we just keep increasing!

Below are the Alexa summaries for both sites. We have a bounce rate of almost 1/2 of what pherotalk has and people stay on PheroTruth 4 times longer.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd say that we're doing pretty well considering we've ony existed for about 1/3 to 1/4 as long as they've been around and that we do not spend a penny on pay-per-click or any other advertising. Big Grin

[Image: alexa-comparison.jpg]
PHEROTRUTH ! What else ?!
(04-10-2012 7:34 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]Thought you folks might be interested in hearing that Alexa.com shows that over the last 3 months we now outrank pherotalk, at least in the U.S. and we're only slightly behind them in worldwide traffic. And phertotalk has been consistantly dropping for awhile now, while we just keep increasing!

Below are the Alexa summaries for both sites. We have a bounce rate of almost 1/2 of what pherotalk has and people stay on PheroTruth 4 times longer.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd say we're doing pretty well that considering we've ony existed for about 1/3 to 1/4 as long as they've been around and that we do not spend a penny on pay-per-click advertising. Big Grin

[Image: alexa-comparison.jpg]

The end is near! They are the blockbuster video of the pheromone world.
Blockbuster is now owned by the Dish Network though, and I actually think they've got a good chance of survival with what Dish Net brings to the table. I think a better comparison would be to say they are the Hollywood Movies. Big Grin
(04-10-2012 7:44 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]Blockbuster is now owned by the Dish Network though, and I actually think they've got a good chance of survival with what Dish Net brings to the table. I think a better comparison would be to say they are the Hollywood Movies. Big Grin

Or aol Big Grin
AOL ended up buying Time Warner and became a powerhouse! But, they had to drop drop AOL from their name to overcome the bad stigma that AOL developed.

Somehow I don't see the same fate for Andortics! Big Grin
Awesome!!!!
Yeah ... guy's and gal's ... ... we are the best !!!

i've noticed as well that their log in dates from registered members are getting lower and lower each day !!

the hardly make it over 200 since weeks !

and considering the posts count every day there .. let's not mention it Big Grin

Pago
As a member of both, I'd guess it's coz AD have no stock, and what little they do have are exorbitant prices.................They attribute this to a shortage of ingredients needed to make the most popular Instant products, yet other companies stock equivalents within a normal price range.
Excellent. I love Alexa
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's