PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: LAID Brand Shampoo and Bodywash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for the samples Adam! I've been putting off testing until I could give it my full attention.

I've used the LAID shampoo/bodywash twice now. It produces an amazing lather and I like the way it smells. What I really like about using it are the self effects I get. In the shower it's a pick me up, invigorating and pleasant. After the shower I feel a far more suble, general vibe of "I feel good, confident and sexy today"

Yes, the sample bottle is hard as a rock, but the full sized bottle has a pump, so it doesn't matter. Good

I didn't really notice any pheromonal effects on others, but I know that I felt them. I would also think that my confidence/good mood would be visable via body language and behavior and also tilt the table in my favor.

I'll continue testing the shampoo/bodywash solo. Hehe I already know I want a bottle Laugh1

I havn't used the hair paste yet, but I will! Thank you again for the generous sample! I don't style my hair much, but having this paste will encourage me to do so LOL.

"Hey Johnnie I think he likes it!"
Ra
(04-04-2012 11:18 AM)eyeofra Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the samples Adam! I've been putting off testing until I could give it my full attention.

I've used the LAID shampoo/bodywash twice now. It produces an amazing lather and I like the way it smells. What I really like about using it are the self effects I get. In the shower it's a pick me up, invigorating and pleasant. After the shower I feel a far more suble, general vibe of "I feel good, confident and sexy today"

Yes, the sample bottle is hard as a rock, but the full sized bottle has a pump, so it doesn't matter. Good

I didn't really notice any pheromonal effects on others, but I know that I felt them. I would also think that my confidence/good mood would be visable via body language and behavior and also tilt the table in my favor.

I'll continue testing the shampoo/bodywash solo. Hehe I already know I want a bottle Laugh1

I havn't used the hair paste yet, but I will! Thank you again for the generous sample! I don't style my hair much, but having this paste will encourage me to do so LOL.

"Hey Johnnie I think he likes it!"
Ra

NICE! Thanks so much brother! So Happy you like it! I'm sure you'll dig the paste, adds a bit of swagger to that step...lol
I'm getting the shampoo and bodywash. Don't have enough hair on my head to bother styling it. Eek
Reference URL's