PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Best Andestrenone Pheromone Mix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Im new here, and have been scouring the internet for a good pheromone to try out. I've been very interested in Andestrenone, it seems to have everything that Ive been looking for. The problem is I cant find a reliable product that is in my price range that has what Andestrenone in large quantities.

Anybody know a good pheromone mix that has a large amount of Andestrenone, is reliable and costs less than $40?

Thanks,
Zak
(03-24-2012 2:45 PM)zakwak Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Im new here, and have been scouring the internet for a good pheromone to try out. I've been very interested in Andestrenone, it seems to have everything that Ive been looking for. The problem is I cant find a reliable product that is in my price range that has what Andestrenone in large quantities.

Anybody know a good pheromone mix that has a large amount of Andestrenone, is reliable and costs less than $40?

Thanks,
Zak

check out true pheromones they have true alpha i believe it the less expensive product with androsterone you can get
A good E-none product is The Edge from Love Scent.

I think the Diesel version is still on sale for half price.

Otherwise, you might try a to-go of Ammo from Androtics.

True Jerk is $25.

Hax is 30% off for forum members. Wingman Black label may be close to your price range with the discount.

Welcome and good luck!
Hello welcome to the forum.

When you say reliable does that mean youve tried other products? If so which ones.

Also do you mean androstenone or androsterone?
I must assume he basically is looking for a quality product, based on his concern regarding price. (no disrespect, Paradigmshift)
None taken.
Welcome to Pherotruth!

Maybe not too helpful reply because of the price ($68-30mL), but should seriously consider Aqua Vitae from Liquid Alchemy Labs. Maybe you want to email the owner (Garry Nelson) to see if he could sell 10 mL bottle instead of the 30mL. This is one of the most reliable and consistent androstenone based formulas out there.

Best,
C
True Instinct is mainly Androstenone, didn't fair too badly for me and it's 25$. Anyways i would strongly advise you to consider other stuff. There's an overview in the second post of my journal.
Reference URL's