PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: How much cologne is to much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
is there a genereal rule,if you for example use three scented mones
and want not to be called Mr. way to much colognePleasantry

Nobody wants to come across as a frustrated attention getter too much cologne guy,so how much is too much?
If I can smell you across an entire room, that is way too much. Sorry don't know how to translate that to actual sprays.
General rule of thumb is something hard to describe. Because some scents are strong, and leave a bigger sillage(trail) than others.

For strong stuff: 1-3 sprays

For normal stuff: 3-5 sprays

For weak stuff: 5-10 sprays

Double the amount for clubbing.
I usually dont wear cologne.For girls there is no problem with too much,but for guys there is.
How do you differenciate ghosting effects from to much cologne from OD of none.
im not sure if thats a serious question.
The cologne will get reactions or at least face cringing, the mone ID will make you invisible.
I got in my friends car and was like damn how much did you put on?

Then he tells me about a mutual friend who told him he smelled really good and then asked him how many sprays.

He told her.

She replied "one spray. Not two."

From wiki: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfume

Perfume extract, or simply perfume (Extrait): 15-40% (IFRA: typical 20%) aromatic compounds
Esprit de Parfum (ESdP): 15-30% aromatic compounds, a seldom used strength concentration in between EdP and perfume
Eau de Parfum (EdP), Parfum de Toilette (PdT): 10-20% (typical ~15%) aromatic compounds, sometimes listed as "eau de perfume" or "millésime." Parfum de Toilette is a less common term that is generally analogous to Eau de Parfum.
Eau de toilette (EdT): 5-15% (typical ~10%) aromatic compounds
Eau de Cologne (EdC): Chypre citrus type perfumes with 3-8% (typical ~5%) aromatic compounds. "Original Eau de Cologne" is a registered trademark.
Perfume mist: 3-8% aromatic compounds (typical non-alcohol solvent)
Splash (EdS) and Aftershave: 1-3% aromatic compounds. "EdS" is a registered trademark.

There are ranges of strength in each category. Some colognes you can get away with 2 sprays. Some you might get away with one.
You can have cologne that has "Carry" but that isn't overpowering. With some of my colognes ladies will follow the scent till they get to me and then beg me to tell them what im wearing. Once they get close enough to get a whiff of the pheromones their resistance becomes futile. Twisted

However when in a car with guys I will sometimes see some twitch their noses. You win some you lose some.
(03-22-2012 12:11 PM)as33156 Wrote: [ -> ]You can have cologne that has "Carry" but that isn't overpowering. With some of my colognes ladies will follow the scent till they get to me and then beg me to tell them what im wearing. Once they get close enough to get a whiff of the pheromones their resistance becomes futile. Twisted

However when in a car with guys I will sometimes see some twitch their noses. You win some you lose some.

I was never interested in guys so if I loose some of them but win lots of 10 I will be OK.Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's