PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Does perfume make you beautiful?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know its not the same as makeup, but do you think wearing perfume makes someone more beautiful? Does perfume change a persons attractiveness to you?
Not really.

I would say it this way,a parfume makes it easier for someone to be remembered. Pheromones work for me similar to music,listen 10 minutes of sad music and you will feel SAD!! Listen to happy music and you will feel somehow happier. Its very general,buts thats the way I would describe it.
To me, a guy, yes. ;) More attractive (note: attractive, not more pretty though !)
I think it definitely can make someone more attractive, however if it's a scent I hate then it's the opposite effect.
I think so, yes, just a bit anyways.

Even though i know this girl since we're teens and she was into me at the time. We ended up kissing only because we stumbled on the street and she was just off the shower, wearing Rexona Teens Pink deodorant aerosol. We hugged and i remember 'till this day how delightful she smelled. After that, i started thinking of her in another perspective.

[Image: DSC05693.JPG]

Best scent ever for teeny girls, hands down.
pheromones do work by shaping the visual field. if a man wears copulins he may find every woman looks prettier.
I think so...a good perfume/cologne signals that 'hmmm, (s)he has good taste(at least in scents)' vibe. I'm big on smell, and if it smells good, its a plus...but like halo said...if it smells bad, its a no-go.

And let's not talk about being doused in less than nice perfume/cologne...Ugh...I could literally shoot myself when smelling someone who reeks of cheap/bad cologne.
(03-15-2012 9:07 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote: [ -> ]I think so, yes, just a bit anyways.

Even though i know this girl since we're teens and she was into me at the time. We ended up kissing only because we stumbled on the street and she was just off the shower, wearing Rexona Teens Pink deodorant aerosol. We hugged and i remember 'till this day how delightful she smelled. After that, i started thinking of her in another perspective.

[Image: DSC05693.JPG]

Best scent ever for teeny girls, hands down.

[Image: pedobear.jpg]
I don't think so. No one tells me I'm more beautiful when I wear perfume, they just say I smell nice.
I don't think more 'beautiful' or more 'handsome' in the field of looks per se, but like OMG said, definitely more 'attractive,' or appealing and memorable...I'd be more inclined to talk to a man who looked good and smelled nice as opposed to a man who just looked good Beee ...the good smell just added an extra appeal to me that I liked...which in turn probably made him look more attractive, or even enticing.

and God forbid this good looking man smells bad. lol...my nonverbals would probably show my distaste.

Just think of a nice, large, decadent chocolate cake...or whatever your sweet weakness is...you would be more inclined to have a piece if the delicious scent was wafting under your nose, no?

Now if this cake had absolutely no scent, or perhaps smelled like shit Bad you'd probably leave it alone, no? lol. Just a thought. My insomnia has gotten the best of me Mega shok
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's