PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: FSBJ! every person hit! gauranteed! for my body chemistry anyways.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
First off , not sure I can do this so Mark or Pago cancel my idea. 2nd off, I have nothing for the ladies.

After using mones for 15 years+ I have finally developed a mix that works the best for me.

I would like to know how it works on others (men) so for that I will send you 2.5 mils for free just pay for postage. Sorry no vendors; I love you all and will make it up to you by saying nice thing about you.

Private message me if your interested.

Shipping from Calgary, Alberta Canada
When you say the mix works best for you, what purpose do you mean it works best for? For pickup? For everyday attraction?
don't want to give too much away but for pick up and respect.

I asked a woman in the supermarket today if she saw the backing soda. Later she tracked me down and brought me two boxes. She was a hot slim 45? year old French Canadian couger.

At the mall today I was enjoying a cup of coffee at a chair arranged in a group like a sqare. I was the only one there. Then two 16? year old girls I walked by a minute before , one hot..(I'm not into young women!!!!!!but for the sake of this story) these two sat right in front of me and the hot one spread here tight legged jeans so I am looking at her labia!!!!!!?????

Have been using this mix for 6 mos and the major hits are too many. Hit from everyone I come in contact with though, mind you I'm well studied in... and notice subtle body language cues.

FD
Think there should be no problem involved with sending your private mix to members to let them try out the magic stuff !

BUT .. FIRST .... YOU ... SEND ... IT ... TO ..

Pago ... Mark ... and Terry Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

no no ... joking ... PM me your PayPal and i'll throw you over some bucks to cover the shipping costs ;)

Pago
I have been just asking everyone US$10 cheque payable to XXX

US/Canada will make $1.50 but will loose abit overseas. It will all come out in the wash.

Mail to

xxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxxx

See, I trust you gals/guys. Save me typing this in each time.

I have 20 mix and match togos after which my togo's and mix will be exhaused.

I'll dab some silicone on the threads of the togo's so they won't leak but you won't be able to reuse them.

FD
(03-10-2012 8:28 PM)Fishdude Wrote: [ -> ]I have been just asking everyone US$10 cheque payable to XXX

US/Canada will make $1.50 but will loose abit overseas. It will all come out in the wash.

Mail to

xxxxxx

See, I trust you gals/guys. Save me typing this in each time.

I have 20 mix and match togos after which my togo's and mix will be exhaused.

I'll dab some silicone on the threads of the togo's so they won't leak but you won't be able to reuse them.

FD

10 USD for overseas?
More if you want it sooner, I'll confirm the price ranges
(03-10-2012 8:20 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:BUT .. FIRST .... YOU ... SEND ... IT ... TO ..

Pago ... Mark ... and Terry Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Pago
I with agree Pago and will pay for a sample also cheers terry . . . Heat Heat
I am in. Already Pm'ed. Finally a product close to me.Big Grin
I have had plenty of requests, lets see how we all like it when we get it.

Lets test it out and when you run out I'll send you some more.

If it works as good for you as it does for me I will give you the recipe on Christmas 2012.

FD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Reference URL's