PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Insane pheromone mix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I mixed New Pheromone Additive with MAG directly ( it smells bad! something like old urine with BO Sorry )

Then I mixed Alpha 7 with Scent of Eros .(oil based) I will go to field test it. One full spray of MAG-New Pheromone Additive and 6" of Alpha/-Scent of Eros .

Over this I put 3 drops of Dirty primitive and covered it up with Kiton for men. Bomb

I went to party in a foreign town so nobody knows me. Well I played it cool,what the heck,I have nothing to loose.
After my first beer or so a cute blonde 10 approached me and told me: You smell so dirty sexy,we did some Kino and after a while she bited my ear.
It was a big hit.
Somehow this combo works,althogh I didn t believe it could work.
(03-06-2012 11:08 AM)moneshits123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I mixed New Pheromone Additive with MAG directly ( it smells bad! something like old urine with BO Sorry )

Then I mixed Alpha 7 with Scent of Eros .(oil based) I will go to field test it. One full spray of MAG-New Pheromone Additive and 6" of Alpha/-Scent of Eros .

Over this I put 3 drops of Dirty primitive and covered it up with Kiton for men. Bomb

I went to party in a foreign town so nobody knows me. Well I played it cool,what the heck,I have nothing to loose.
After my first beer or so a cute blonde 10 approached me and told me: You smell so dirty sexy,we did some Kino and after a while she bited my ear.
It was a big hit.
Somehow this combo works,althogh I didn t believe it could work.

So did you had sex with her? Just curious if the mix can actually help u to do a complete "home run"
(03-06-2012 11:11 AM)preck Wrote: [ -> ]So did you had sex with her? Just curious if the mix can actually help u to do a complete "home run"

Yes I did have,she even told me you have a vibe I never experienced before.
I have truly never seen anything from MAG, but have used New Pheromone Additive and when it hits, which has not been every time, it hits hard. That is an awful lot of Alpha none type products, I am surprised you could wear that much and not ghost or start a bar fight LOL
I didn t believe it first too,but I was in an foreign town,nobody knew me,so it was time to experiment. On daytime I would not wear such a combo!
moneshits123
i have tried av, lucky 7 and even in high quantities they didn't do anything for me at all not even an od hows that even possible i mean an atleast an od should have been inevitable are there any mones that have had constant success and while wearing them what should be expecting its not like i have any high expectations or anything but just to draw a base line what should one be expecting
(08-27-2012 6:36 PM)curious Wrote: [ -> ]moneshits123
i have tried av, lucky 7 and even in high quantities they didn't do anything for me at all not even an od hows that even possible i mean an atleast an od should have been inevitable are there any mones that have had constant success and while wearing them what should be expecting its not like i have any high expectations or anything but just to draw a base line what should one be expecting

I think you missed a few threads RolleyesRolleyes
yeah dude we don't need the same message in every thread. Thats spamming
already posted in 8 posts how do i delete them.lol guess was far too frustrated and lack of patience how do you delete your posts
(08-27-2012 8:31 PM)curious Wrote: [ -> ]already posted in 8 posts how do i delete them.lol guess was far too frustrated and lack of patience how do you delete your posts

You can't delete them, but several members have now complained about you and if you continue down this road your welcome here will wear off quickly.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's