PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Sooooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm very new to this! I have been reading threads like crazy and I just purchased Alpha Donna yesterday since there doesn't seem to be many reviews on it here, I figured way not? I and plan on purchasing more different types but, I really don't know where to begin! I'm unsure of what I'm looking for... I guess it would be kind of cool to know what options and reactions are most often achieved from yourself and others? What product? Where to buy them? etc. Any suggestions? What are your favorites? I'm totally excited by the way! Heart
Welcome b.

You've come to the right place, everyone here would love to help you out.

For woman products Love potion, Liquid alchemy and Alpha dream seem to be the goto for women.

I always recommend love potions for women, even to my personal friends for scents, since it is owned and operated by a woman. More women driven so to speak and they have a forum full of lovelies to give a female's perspective.

Good luck and have fun moning Pleasantry

(02-24-2012 4:17 AM)Cman888 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome b.

You've come to the right place, everyone here would love to help you out.

For woman products Love potion, Liquid alchemy and Alpha dream seem to be the goto for women.

I always recommend love potions for women, even to my personal friends for scents, since it is owned and operated by a woman. More women driven so to speak and they have a forum full of lovelies to give a female's perspective.

Good luck and have fun moning Pleasantry

You and that pun
Thanks a Ton I really love this site!!
Whalcum! Razz
It's a "pleasure' having you. ;)
(02-24-2012 5:36 AM)Deja Vu Wrote: [ -> ]It's a "pleasure' having you. ;)

Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can intend pun at will to young ladies.

[Image: 8366072.jpg]
I assure you the pleasure is all mine. Dance
(02-24-2012 5:43 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can intend pun at will to young ladies.

[Image: 8366072.jpg]

Nice hair Smile
LOL! That's Roger, the shrubber, from Monty Python & the holy grail.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's