PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: How to get drunk without alcohol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Does someone know a way to get that drunk/careless/unhibited feeling without alcohol ? Any advice of anything less harmful than alcohol to our health to try out in clubs ?

Let's share our experience here !
(02-19-2012 5:27 AM)NewAlpha Wrote: [ -> ]Does someone know a way to get that drunk/careless/unhibited feeling without alcohol ? Any advice of anything less harmful than alcohol to our health to try out in clubs ?

Let's share our experience here !

I have no idea, I like beer personally, but I don't drink out at clubs. Too expensive. I can buy 12 out at the store for the price of 1 there.
I've found being in 'state' the best way to have a natural carefree, confident attitude not only with women but in all aspects of life. Being really drunk makes it harder to have decent social interactions (in my experience), makes you careless rather than carefree and relaxed. That said, a few beers or glasses of wine is always nice when winding down and relaxing.

You've probably heard of it but some good resources on this are:

Eckhart Tolle
Blueprint by RSD
It's really a question that bothers me. Before and after pheromones, whenever i was in a club, i've had my best hits/closes when i was somewhat drunk.

For me it's like some kind of mood-curve. While alcohol makes me disinhibited, carefree for about as long as i'm drunk, there is an effect of it getting me into a high-energy, cheerful, happy mood, feeling in charge, free of approach-anxiety. Though the latter effects are quite limited in time. After that it turns into the opposite, i get trouble finding the right words, feel foggy in my brain and tired.

The benefits from alcohol can make a huge impact on my game. I can walk into the best sets with confidence like a boss and get superb reactions just on my body language, confidence and energy. And during my best closes i've almost always been somewhat drunk.

Still i'd like to go without and the only thing else that helps me in those terms are pheromones, though they are not nearly as effective as alcohol.

Thanks for your book recommendations Rattle. Probably i'll dive into those. I wonder did you get good effects from them?
(02-19-2012 5:40 AM)Curiosity Wrote: [ -> ]... I can buy 12 out at the store for the price of 1 there.

So life is like that in the northern hemisphere as well...
Good ol' Marijuana. If you don't want to smoke it, get a vaporizer.

No liver stress
No hangover
No potential overdose level
And you really can't overdue it
Some health benefits

Is illegal though Sad
Phenibut. It's a sleep aid. Made for deep sleep it's been known to induce a drunken state. You feel great the next day too. Research it.
Mary Joy Pink. 100% legal, 100% amazing
(04-26-2012 6:09 PM)taylor Wrote: [ -> ]Mary Joy Pink. 100% legal, 100% amazing
Not everyone wants to consume unknown chemicals with unknown side effects.
What's Mary Joy Pink? Never heard of it . . .
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's