PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Armpit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I want to excuse first, cause I ask really much and don't give much advice. I'm just not experienced enough, I for myself think so...

But anyway, simple question:
Would it be effective to add 'mones to the armpit?
I mean, that's possibly the spot where you sweat most and produce lots of heat. I mean, if someone smells sweaty, it comes from the armpit in 99% of the cases.
Mones could use this effect in a good way, or am I wrong?

Greets

Alex
No need for apologies in this regard...

I tried there but it didn't seem to work at all. No armpit hair so maybe the opposite is different. I tried without working out and after working out, it was just a waste of product

Unless they are exposed, as I see it, it is just so covered that it is pretty hard to seek out a decent diffusion. And yes, your armpits stink more when sweat is mixed with pheromones, really really disgusting
(01-18-2012 1:05 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote: [ -> ]No need for apologies in this regard...

I tried there but it didn't seem to work at all. No armpit hair so maybe the opposite is different. I tried without working out and after working out, it was just a waste of product

Unless they are exposed, as I see it, it is just so covered that it is pretty hard to seek out a decent diffusion. And yes, your armpits stink more when sweat is mixed with pheromones, really really disgusting

Okay Thx. Smile

Yeah well I already thought about something like "it would work but it smells terrible."
I'll keep on trying with my neck, jaw, behind my ears, hair and wrists. Think it's just too cold here to let the mones do their work as good as it does in warmer countries...
(01-18-2012 1:15 PM)captain_alex Wrote: [ -> ]Okay Thx. Smile

Yeah well I already thought about something like "it would work but it smells terrible."
I'll keep on trying with my neck, jaw, behind my ears, hair and wrists. Think it's just too cold here to let the mones do their work as good as it does in warmer countries...

The best place to apply pheromones (for me), is on the upperchest(collarbone). It works summer and winter. As long as you don't wear any turtle necks, it's a good spot.
If it works great but would smell terrible, I would expect it would not work great.

Used to be a lot of discussion at pherotalk about how it was because of bacterial conversion on the skin. So not only would it potentially smell a bit funky from the waste of the increased bacterial activity, but it would be a different molecule than what you applied --for better or worse.

I think that's correct, but if someone more knowledgeable could confirm...
advanced search keyword "pit trick" posts not threads at lovescent. focus on oldest posts. plenty written about this. it can work v well but you need to take into account conversion (which can work for you).
lol lately i been using the true pheromones sprays as regular deodorant since they are kinda worthless when i use them in ma wrists and neck ;)
Reference URL's