PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Methoxyestratetraenone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Need your opinions. Should methoxyestratetraenone be available on the open market, despite the inherent estrogenic potential of the compound? Is it really good enough to negate the potential side effects?

This is a poll. Please add to the multiple choice by adding your opinion to this thread, if possible. I want to learn more about MeO-Estratetraenone, and your experiences with it.

Chris @ Alpha
I voted no. Just the idea if it being produced from cancerus cells or horse steroid makes me wary of spraying it on myself. To each his own. However, I suggest that those who release it to the public need to give a heads up on where it came from.
Even though you can lessen the risk by spraying it on your cloths or avoid an excessive amount of sprays...people are people and won't heed the potential risks.

It's really up to the user. But then again why give it to people who may not know what they are doing.
It's good stuff, Chris
Was having problems with my Girl a couple of weeks ago. Nothing I did would calm the she-devil in her. Pago Suggested 100 mcg of Methoxyestratetraenone and I've been able to enjoy better times with her. It's not something I want to use everyday, because of the health scares. But man it's a handle tool to use when you're at your wits end with your Girl.

My two cents
(01-24-2012 6:48 AM)kmacc45 Wrote: [ -> ]It's good stuff, Chris
Was having problems with my Girl a couple of weeks ago. Nothing I did would calm the she-devil in her. Pago Suggested 100 mcg of Methoxyestratetraenone and I've been able to enjoy better times with her. It's not something I want to use everyday, because of the health scares. But man it's a handle tool to use when you're at your wits end with your Girl.

My two cents

Good post, kmacc.

When you say problems, do you mean emotional instability/creating drama for no reason? (Do only say if you feel comfortable with it, but I was curious).

How would you distinguish between the effects of methoxyestratetraenone and dienone?
(01-24-2012 9:46 AM)Pheroquirk Wrote: [ -> ]Good post, kmacc.

When you say problems, do you mean emotional instability/creating drama for no reason? (Do only say if you feel comfortable with it, but I was curious).

How would you distinguish between the effects of methoxyestratetraenone and dienone?

Methoxyestratetraenone was like instant piece of mind. Dienone increased that loving feeling but never stabilize the relationship. The relationship will end cause I can’t wear Methoxyestratetraenone 24/7. If you supect that your girl is chemically imbalance Methoxyestratetraenone is the way to go.
(01-24-2012 6:27 PM)kmacc45 Wrote: [ -> ]Methoxyestratetraenone was like instant piece of mind. Dienone increased that loving feeling but never stabilize the relationship. The relationship will end cause I can’t wear Methoxyestratetraenone 24/7. If you supect that your girl is chemically imbalance Methoxyestratetraenone is the way to go.

Tku - good colour.
Like with everything good, there comes an equal problem of negativity,

Use it in moderation, too much of a good thing can lead to something bad.

Methoxyestratetraenone is existent in mother nature, i consider that there is a reason for its existence here. To what purpose in it's use is for others to decide.

Methoxyestratetraenone has helped many people in terms of relationships and has it's downsides of estrogenic properties in it. Will I stop using it? Hardly, when used in moderation, it shines.
(01-29-2012 1:26 AM)Oasis Wrote: [ -> ]Like with everything good, there comes an equal problem of negativity,

Use it in moderation, too much of a good thing can lead to something bad.

Methoxyestratetraenone is existent in mother nature, i consider that there is a reason for its existence here. To what purpose in it's use is for others to decide.

Methoxyestratetraenone has helped many people in terms of relationships and has it's downsides of estrogenic properties in it. Will I stop using it? Hardly, when used in moderation, it shines.

Interesting. Having worked with more than a few cancer patients when I was in healthcare, I became acutely aware that cancer has definite smell. It wasn't rancid or anything like that, I just knew what it was because the only patients that smelled that way were cancer patients. It's my personal belief that certain pheromones exist to tip us off that this potential mate isn't good genetic material. Of course that will depend on where it's naturally present, etc... So, imo, Methoxyestratetraenone may be produced by cancerous human breast tissue as a chemical indicator to men that this woman isn't a good bet, genetically speaking. That doesn't mean it indicates that to women if men wear it, of course. Idk, Chris, maybe you should just make it available to people that contact you asking for it?
Quote:Interesting. Having worked with more than a few cancer patients when I was in healthcare, I became acutely aware that cancer has definite smell. It wasn't rancid or anything like that, I just knew what it was because the only patients that smelled that way were cancer patients. It's my personal belief that certain pheromones exist to tip us off that this potential mate isn't good genetic material. Of course that will depend on where it's naturally present, etc... So, imo, Methoxyestratetraenone may be produced by cancerous human breast tissue as a chemical indicator to men that this woman isn't a good bet, genetically speaking. That doesn't mean it indicates that to women if men wear it, of course. Idk, Chris, maybe you should just make it available to people that contact you asking for it?

In theory one can come up with a theory that it smells bad, but is that peoples' practical experience?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's