PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Erox's new sexy celebrity spokesperson!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: a_curry_2_erox.jpg]

We just announced that Adrianne Curry will be helping us to promote our Erox Body Spray through Social Media channels.

Adrianne is best known as the first winner of the now iconic reality television series America's Next Top Model as well as for her starring roles in VH1's hit series the "Surreal Life" and "My Fair Brady".

You can follow her @adriannecurry on Twitter and feel free to add @eroxfragrance as well!
interesting choice of application point Smile
works for me Big Grin
Could it be the case that some people will get the impression that this product is more geared towards women's use ?

Pago
Yes, I agree with Pago. This is an ad for women's perfume.
Your points are valid. We are going to be running multiple campaigns with Adrianne...some with her spraying herself and some where she helps out a loveless dude. It is very difficult to use one person to market to both sexes, but we are trying to do what we can with our limited budget Smile

Here is an example of something that we are distributing purely via social media http://www.erox.com/comics In this campaign we show that Erox promotes social interaction for all. Again, we have lofty goals and we will try to do the best we can. We are happy if women buy Erox from this first push because we know that it will work for them too!
Dang she's hot! And nekkid on the intertubes as well! Hoo-rah!

(01-10-2012 1:24 PM)crowdgather Wrote: [ -> ][Image: a_curry_2_erox.jpg]

We just announced that Adrianne Curry will be helping us to promote our Erox Body Spray through Social Media channels.

Adrianne is best known as the first winner of the now iconic reality television series America's Next Top Model as well as for her starring roles in VH1's hit series the "Surreal Life" and "My Fair Brady".

You can follow her @adriannecurry on Twitter and feel free to add @eroxfragrance as well!
She's been in Playboy a couple of times too.
She has on too much make up for my taste. Natural beauty is more my style.
In the first moment i thought like, WTF, Katy Perry?! Adrianne Curry works for me too, though.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's