PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Androstatrione .. first impressions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well guy's ..

finally this goodie arrived here last week and from what i see i really like it ..

What i see with this molecule .. in no special order ..

( used mostly 40mcg's ... and went down to 20mcg's ... effects were still strong and good )

- fist ... girls look really cute when i look at them ... not hot .. they look cute ... like a scheme of childlike characteristics ( hope that's the right term for it )

- second ... it's a detail beautifier .. this means .. the focus in on some details like the legs of a girl ... they look very adorable

- third ... and that's the most blatant effect .. peple look really friendly when i'm wearing this stuff ... effect with women way more stronger than with guy's

- fourth ... Girls always smile when i look at them and they seem to react pretty fast when i looked at them .. they responded great to having my attention

- fifth ... women seem to have the something special .. the je ne sais quoi ..

- sixth ... Women love to flirt ...

- seventh ... I feel like i prince when i wear it ... observation confirmed from other guy's ... really strong confidence boost ... carefree feeling

- eight ... conversations flow really easy and rapport is pretty fast established ... great to announce some 1 : 1 convos ...

- nineth .... damn this stuff makes me horny after 5 hours ... long time after the visible effects on others have diminished .. i have some erotics feelings .... Big Grin

- after the effects begin do diminish some guy's go into competetive mode ... hmm strange ..

best effects within the first 30 mins ... then stable effects for 2 to 3 hours ...

have tested it as well with some premixed products and found it to be working with it ( tested with Wingman 7 )

Cheers,

Pago
Finally! P

Thanks for taking the time to report. Although I never went that high, I can confirm most of what you experience. Except the horniness, others appearing more beautiful/cute, and the increase in confidence. Yet again I'm not as good of an observant as you are, Pago ;)

Oh yea I tried to rep you but I have to spread some love around.

P.s. Now you can go back to cooking, LOL.

(12-21-2011 8:07 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote: [ -> ]Well guy's ..

finally this goodie arrived here last week and from what i see i really like it ..

( used mostly 40mcg's ... and went down to 20mcg's ... effects were still strong and good )

- fist ... girls look really cute when i look at them ... not hot .. they look cute ... like a scheme of childlike characteristics ( hope that's the right term for it )

- second ... it's a detail beautifier .. this means .. the focus in on some details like the legs of a girl ... they look very adorable

- third ... and that's the most blatant effect .. peple look really friendly when i'm wearing this stuff ... effect with women way more stronger than with guy's

- fourth ... Girls always smile when i look at them and they seem to react pretty fast when i looked at them .. they responded great to having my attention

- fifth ... women seem to have the something special .. the je ne sais quoi ..

- sixth ... Women love to flirt ...

- seventh ... I feel like i prince when i wear it ... observation confirmed from other guy's ... really strong confidence boost ... carefree feeling

- eight ... conversations flow really easy and rapport is pretty fast established ... great to announce some 1 : 1 convos ...

- nineth .... damn this stuff makes me horny after 5 hours ... long time after the visible effects on others have diminished .. i have some erotics feelings .... Big Grin

- after the effects begin do diminish some guy's go into competetive mode ... hmm strange ..

best effects within the first 30 mins ... then stable effects for 2 to 3 hours ...

have tested it as well with some premixed products and found it to be working with it ( tested with Wingman 7 )

Cheers,

Pago
Great report Pago Smile Repped!
Groß Meister.

Tried to rep you, but i have that love thing...

Thank you!
(12-21-2011 8:18 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote: [ -> ]Finally! P

Thanks for taking the time to report. Although I never went that high, I can confirm most of what you experience. Except the horniness, others appearing more beautiful/cute, and the increase in confidence. Yet again I'm not as good of an observant as you are, Pago ;)

Oh yea I tried to rep you but I have to spread some love around.

P.s. Now you can go back to cooking, LOL.

hahaha .... alright ... it was really late at night but i thought i owe you the report ...

concerning the things that you havent noticed yet ... maybe it's dosage related ...

i'm not perfect in spotting effects on otheres .. but what i'm pretty confident in is that i'm good in seeing some beautifying effects ...

Pago
Pago,

Great report as usual!

How do you make your mix? Are you using the DPG A-trione and mixing it into just alcohol or do you add a fixative?
(12-22-2011 7:22 AM)JAYCEE Wrote: [ -> ]Pago,

Great report as usual!

How do you make your mix? Are you using the DPG A-trione and mixing it into just alcohol or do you add a fixative?

I have the A-trione in 1 mg per ml .. DPG

i measured how much drops will be a ml ..

were 42 drops .. and so i took 14 drops what means a third and put it into a 5ml togo .. this will make 10mcg's per spray ...

took just perfumers alc to dillute it ..

Pago
(12-21-2011 8:07 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote: [ -> ]Well guy's ..

Pago

Am I the only one who suddenly thought.. "P86"!?!?!??!??!?
(12-29-2011 9:39 PM)OchrismongrelO Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who suddenly thought.. "P86"!?!?!??!??!?

Reads like P86 ... but isn't ..

Pago
I thought something like Instant Gentleman at first, but on second impressions after re-reading it does sound very much like P86.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's