PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Lucky 7,lucky 7 Royal or alpha 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately , I didn't find good information about Lucky 7 and lucky 7 royal.it's so weird people didn't review these two products.I saw in-detail reviews for another LA's products like Wolf,nude Alpha,hypnotica and Aqua Vitae but nothing for Lucky 7 and it's royal version.
So,I wanna ask if someone test these products besides Alpha 7.this is what Garry emailed to me:
"Our competitions Alpha 7 is exactly the same pheromone ratio as our Lucky 7,
that is, provided they are using high purity pheromones and consistent
calibration. (We have never tested their Alpha 7 for purity.) I feel lucky 7
Royal is a better product though, the ratio of androstenone to Androsterone
is much more balanced."

I wanna buy one of these mones but I don't know which one I have to choose.Wacko2
Any idea?
(09-28-2011 9:11 PM)Hamed Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately , I didn't find good information about Lucky 7 and lucky 7 royal.it's so weird people didn't review these two products.I saw in-detail reviews for another LA's products like Wolf,nude Alpha,hypnotica and Aqua Vitae but nothing for Lucky 7 and it's royal version.
So,I wanna ask if someone test these products besides Alpha 7.this is what Garry emailed to me:
"Our competitions Alpha 7 is exactly the same pheromone ratio as our Lucky 7,
that is, provided they are using high purity pheromones and consistent
calibration. (We have never tested their Alpha 7 for purity.) I feel lucky 7
Royal is a better product though, the ratio of androstenone to Androsterone
is much more balanced."

I wanna buy one of these mones but I don't know which one I have to choose.Wacko2
Any idea?

I bought both Lucky 7 and Lucky 7 Royal to compare with Alpha 7 .
I'll try to update this topic after my test ASAP .
You are the pioneer there mate. Good job. I'll be sure to check back to your thread. There is not a lot of Lucky 7 / Royale reviews here.
Alpha 7 has a solid following and Lucky 7 should do just as well. If Garry says L7R is better than L7 then it's worth a test. I look forward to your reviews.
(10-05-2011 6:39 PM)JAYCEE Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha 7 has a solid following and Lucky 7 should do just as well. If Garry says L7R is better than L7 then it's worth a test. I look forward to your reviews.
I didn't have time to test these mones but I guess I can't compare L7R with Alpha 7 .
L7R has more Androsterone (3mg) and less Androstenone (4mg) in compare with Alpha 7 which has 6mg Androstenone and 1mg Androsterone .

Anyway , I'll test both of these mones ASAP;)
Reference URL's