PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Womans natural scent more seductive than perfume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-18-2011 1:38 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote: [ -> ] Hmmmm interesting huh

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...rfume.aspx

I always loved my ex-gf natural scent... even back the I knew about pheromones but not in the way I understand them now. Very interesting article.
I too dated a girl back in the day who's natural scent absolutely drove me nuts. I'd much rather have a girl that's smells natural rather than smother herself in Lucky or some other godawful sweet smelling perfume that makes me sneeze uncontrollably. I do have a refined sense of smell.
(10-03-2011 1:16 PM)Papastitch022 Wrote: [ -> ]I too dated a girl back in the day who's natural scent absolutely drove me nuts. I'd much rather have a girl that's smells natural rather than smother herself in Lucky or some other godawful sweet smelling perfume that makes me sneeze uncontrollably. I do have a refined sense of smell.
Sure i agree with you Papa, it is just so off putting when you dive down for a real copulins rejuvenation feast and discover she has sprayed her snatch with sweet peach or pearl fresh !!!! sigh Cry
The scent of a woman, that warm sweet natural smell, drives me crazy, do they know what they are doing to us guys?
Funny thing is they could be on the way back from the gym with no makeup and dressed down, but the smell, steals the show.

At least us guys have mones as payback. Yahoo
I don't think there's anything that any of us didn't already know, right? But interesting regardless.
(11-02-2011 2:29 PM)halo0073 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there's anything that any of us didn't already know, right? But interesting regardless.

You women always get the extra advantage over us guys. Good But that is what makes it sexy. Heat
Well we like the way men smell naturally too...
(11-02-2011 5:39 PM)halo0073 Wrote: [ -> ]Well we like the way men smell naturally too...

I guess it is all about timing, dumb question but what does a natural man smell like, all I can think of is sweat and BO?
(11-03-2011 8:13 AM)sunny10 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess it is all about timing, dumb question but what does a natural man smell like, all I can think of is sweat and BO?

Lol i was going to ask the same thing...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's