PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Wolf or Aqua Vitae?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which one would you go with and why? Mones are different for everybody so I'll ask for you to compare and contrast

Thanks.
I have both and like them both. To me Wolf is mostly a work or professional situation cologne. Wolf can be attractive to dominant females but its not really sexual. A-V on the other hand is more all purpose and has attraction as well as dominant elements to it. It can be sexy or not depending on how you play it.
Im very new to this so far ive purchased wolf, aqua vitae, scent of eros, and max attraction gold, my favorite by far is aqua vitae When wearing this it seems like men want to be your best friends and women have to find a reason to touch you Ive had women grab my butt and bump into me in wide open spaces this is definitely a fun mone to play around with
(06-26-2011 3:30 AM)qb8484 Wrote: [ -> ]Im very new to this so far ive purchased wolf, aqua vitae, scent of eros, and max attraction gold, my favorite by far is aqua vitae When wearing this it seems like men want to be your best friends and women have to find a reason to touch you Ive had women grab my butt and bump into me in wide open spaces this is definitely a fun mone to play around with

How is max attraction gold workin for you?
I'm very partial to A314 for work, but I've been wearing Wolf solo to work for the last couple of weeks. The Wolf scent really smells like summer and I like it but the spray bottle puts out way too much product, I think. With the LAL products, less is way better. I think my best Wolf app is about 2 dabs from the sample vile. The spray is too much. I recommend you request one of the dropper bottles for Wolf when you buy it.

Even when I wear too much Wolf to work, I get a friendly, upbeat vibe from those around me. It's still an alpha-dog mix, just less overbearing. Garry says it's reported to be like A314 without the intimidation.

It's been a while since I wore AV to work. I remember back when I first started playing with -mones, I slathered a bunch of unscented AV on in the middle of the day. I walked by one girl and she stopped, did a full 180 and watched me as I passed. I'm not sure AV is a work mix, but I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who wears it to work.
Is there sample bottles of each that can be purchased?
(06-27-2011 1:00 AM)DNA Wrote: [ -> ]Is there sample bottles of each that can be purchased?

Nope.
(06-26-2011 3:35 AM)preck Wrote: [ -> ]How is max attraction gold workin for you?

This was my first purchase and I have had a hard time finding the right dosage for me. I recently graduated from nursing school and started a new job, 95% of my co workers are females. Ive noticed 2 full sprays of this is very intimidating males dont want anything to do with you and females almost react as if they are afraid. After toning it down a bit it was very clear that MAG hits younger women very hard!!!!
although it still has an unapproachable vibe to it once the conversation starts let the games begin. MAG would be a great club out at the bar type mone but wearing this to work would not be a good decision believe me I learned the hard way
(06-27-2011 3:23 AM)qb8484 Wrote: [ -> ]wearing this to work would not be a good decision believe me I learned the hard way

Whenever someone says “believe me I learned the hard way”, I find that there is an interesting/informative story I am missing out on
(06-27-2011 1:00 AM)DNA Wrote: [ -> ]Is there sample bottles of each that can be purchased?

I bought a full size bottle of Wolf and got a 3mL free sample of AV. I'm not sure whether or not that's always the case. But there are also 10mL versions of both I think so you could try both for the same price.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's