PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Agars Scent Bazaar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like a good site for those hunting for an authentic aloes/agar/musk experience. Make sure you've got deep pockets though, these guys are expensive.

As I told Pago, I've not bought from these guys so I can't personally vouch for them.

I think Tfranz may have tipped me off to the site so he deserves some credit if you bankrupt yourself P

http://www.agarscentsbazaar.com/servlet/StoreFront
It doesn't seem that expensive. What is Aloeswood OUD like? I've never used it or even heard of it.

(It's all over ebay.)
(06-09-2011 4:33 PM)JAYCEE Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't seem that expensive. What is Aloeswood OUD like? I've never used it or even heard of it.

(It's all over ebay.)

Take a search on Love Scent - forums ...

the scent is known to have some aphrodisiac properties ... PROVEN !

the problem is to get some good stuff and the price Sad

Damn now it need the civet and the sandalwood and the oud !!!!!King

Pago
Ive never bought from them. But this site offers high quality oud oil for the fragrance fanatics =) . Very popular on basenotes.net.
What do u mean by proven, Pago? Like chocolates and oysters proven or something even better? Big Grin
(06-09-2011 4:33 PM)JAYCEE Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't seem that expensive. What is Aloeswood OUD like? I've never used it or even heard of it.

(It's all over ebay.)

Depending on the wood, Oud is quite a sweet woody musk .

Some of the Musk is over 100 dollars for 3 ml although for the musk grains only a small amount is needed to it'd probably last forever.
(06-09-2011 10:55 PM)mengster Wrote: [ -> ]What do u mean by proven, Pago? Like chocolates and oysters proven or something even better? Big Grin

There have been some studies that a substance found in OUD has aphrodisiac qualities .... along with a plant that grows in south africa which contains the same substance ....

Pago
Reference URL's