PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Don't make any plans for Sunday. Jesus was wrong!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Too funny!

Don't make any plans for Sunday. Jesus was wrong!

Quote:Things will be different a week later. Sunday, May 22, 2011 is going to be a very bad day for people who are not good Christians, because at 6pm on Saturday, May 21, the Rapture is going to happen.

This is when all good souls will be taken to Heaven, leaving the sinners and apostates behind. It could even be worse, as some are saying that all the people who have ever died will come back to wander the Earth. It will be the long-predicted Zombie Apocalypse.

And of course the credit goes to:

Quote:We owe the warning to US radio and television evangelist Harold Camping, who has exhaustively researched the Bible to obtain the exact date of the end of everything. I will briefly explain the reasoning.

Full Article
Well this really sucks! I haven't had a chance to test my homemade Pregnenolone yet and here we are at the end of the world.

I'm gonna tell Jesus to hold off on ending the world until I can file a few -neno reports. I ain't going out like this.
As long as you haven't been too good, there's still time to see how the naughty girls react to neno!
I know Jesus, we went to high school together. He had a bad ass z28 camaro. His version of rapture is getting drunk and smacking the old lady around. Shout
This preacher shoulda just predicted that Santa would return on December 24th, then nobody would've made fun of him.

Wait a minute...
I'm just so relieved that I have time to get back in shape!!! I mean I'm not fat, but I'm not comfortable being naked around millions of strangers at this point...& seriously, has anyone else thought about this? We're all supposed to be naked when we get to heaven, y'all!
Come on Beccah, post some pictures and let us judge. JK,

Seriously, JK. Post any pics and you'll be th efirst post I've ever moderated..

And, I know you wouldn't, and I hope you know that It's said in jest and only cause I love ya.
(05-22-2011 12:21 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]Come on Beccah, post some pictures and let us judge. JK,

Seriously, JK. Post any pics and you'll be th efirst post I've ever moderated..

And, I know you wouldn't, and I hope you know that It's said in jest and only cause I love ya.

Oh my word, you're sending a lot of mixed message Mark...*j/k
Reference URL's