Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Any Luck with Alpha Dream Products?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey Ladies,

I've been looking for info on Alpha Dreams products and cant seem to find a clear answer on whether they work or not. I've used pheromone products before and I'm tempted to try Alpha Dream's stuff because of their sale this month.

Has anyone tried it? Did it work for you?
Did you look in the review section? Some ladies had really good results. I am going to try their products too. You can always send them back if they don't work.
I've used Glace and love it. It's subtle, but powerful with a tendency to 'fuel' group communication. If you wear it for a week to lunch with a group of people, they'll act like you've been friends for several months....
I use Glace together with Pregnenolone , makes everyone around me take notice , and become very friendly and talkative . Definitely works well.
I also use Alpha Donna in the Tangerine Dream scent . It smells great and I notice a lot more male attention , mostly catching them looking at me more than usual Smile
I would reccomend Alpha Dreams based upon my first run through with Glace.

Rattlesnake
I love Alpha dream products, unlike other companies, Chris's products are 3-dimensional. The seem to convey a character rather than an attribute.

I completely agree with this statement here. Try it out if you ever dreamed of being a social butterfly Smile
I can attest to AM and have had fantastic results with it in addition to some socials. I have some more Glace on order as my last bottle ventured out to the middle school with my youngest and disappeared rather than admitting he swiped it, but that is a different story LOL. I have quite a few more things on order from AD and can't wait to get them in.
I just started to wear Achar a week ago , and it seems to work well . I would compare the strength of effectiveness to Glace.
I have used it on 2 seperate days around the BF , and he was nicer , more accomodating and after I left he kept sending me more texts than usual , being very sweet. I prefer it over Alpha Donna , since it really seems to bring out a very love-y vibe.
I had looked at ordering Achar for a while , but always ended up with the more sexual oriented products . This seems to work better , paints a more feminine happy picture . I'm sure part of it is due to self effects , since it make me feel very calm and smiley which of course made him fell good . If it continues to work this well it will be my new daily staple along with Glace . Ladies , I highly recommend it
(02-10-2012 10:31 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote: [ -> ]I use Glace together with Pregnenolone , makes everyone around me take notice , and become very friendly and talkative .

How much neno? I ask because pregnenolone will dramatically reduce the effects of alpha androstenol. I also mix the two, myself, but I'm trying to find the best ratio so that I balance the two rather than simply canceling the nols out with the neno.
I am still trying to find my sweet spots with the Alpha Dream products - Achar, Alfa Donna, and Glace. So far I have had no reaction at all, or even negative reactions. I still need to do a lot more experimentation though. I am really hoping they will work wonders, and keep looking out for it but so far just haven't got it working for me Sad
(03-08-2011 3:40 PM)luckystars3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ladies,

I've been looking for info on Alpha Dreams products and cant seem to find a clear answer on whether they work or not. I've used pheromone products before and I'm tempted to try Alpha Dream's stuff because of their sale this month.

Has anyone tried it? Did it work for you?

Hi luckystars3,

Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy it here the ladies are very kind and a wellspring of knowledge. Since you are a lady I wouldn't suggest you read my journal but what I can tell you from my extensive testing of Alpha Dream products is that they are the cream of the crop and the custom service and attention to detail by Chris and Amira are second to none.

But don't take my word for it give them a try!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's