PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Dr. Admend's Pheromone Advantage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has any one gotten success using DR. Admen's pheromone advantage?? and if so, what's were the result's from that.

Thank you
(01-13-2011 9:20 AM)lovie1 Wrote: [ -> ]Has any one gotten success using DR. Admen's pheromone advantage?? and if so, what's were the result's from that.

Thank you

I realize this is my first post but I have used Pheromones for a long time and all I can say is the content in Dr Amend's is very miniscule compared to the competition. I had to use more than several drops to even feel anything personally. Alchemy or Love Potion or Love Scent or Androtics would be better bets among others.
Search at Love Scent - Forums i think that someone wrote about it in the past ...

Pago
Thank you for this post, and advice. because i was going to order from them today but i will go along with another company thank you.
[quote='Melba20' pid='21822' dateline='1311140201']
Pheromone products are advertising and promotion on the Internet or even in magazines. These pheromones can be quite effective, but there are some men who can not find these products less effective for them. This is why it is important to know some guidelines using pheromone products so you can attract women you want, and wait for the product work for you.

[link to h**p://www.pheromoneadvisor.com/pheromomones-for-men/pheromone-advantage-review removed -dbot]

Interesting site,i wonder if those reviews are Real or just another marketing scam...
(07-19-2011 11:36 PM)Melba20 Wrote: [ -> ]Pheromone products are advertising and promotion on the Internet or even in magazines. These pheromones can be quite effective, but there are some men who can not find these products less effective for them. This is why it is important to know some guidelines using pheromone products so you can attract women you want, and wait for the product work for you.

[link to h**p://www.pheromoneadvisor.com/pheromomones-for-men/pheromone-advantage-review removed -dbot]

I call this bullshit. Look at this alfa Maschio Review

Quote:â– Customer complaints of Alfa Maschio ability to attract women being mainly marketing hype
wtf !

They also recommend PherX ... eerrrrr. Time to ban this spammer !
(07-20-2011 12:38 AM)ohhmygod Wrote: [ -> ]They also recommend PherX ... eerrrrr. Time to ban this spammer !

I could not have agreed more. If you look closely to the reports of every pheromone, its only PherX and other products from this company who gets good review, while all others pheromones are indicated about getting bad reports from men. For example Alfa Machio and Aqua Vitae. Yeahh right.
Yep, consider Melba20 history!
I like Mark's aggressiveness in banning spammers Big Grin, making PheroTruth a pure, holy place Big Grin
No reason to ban spammers we just delete them and their post, cause they'll never be back again anyway.

And it was dbot and Beccah that caught the last couple of them.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's