Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Does GLACE still work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I purchased a bottle of Glace from Alpha Dreams this past summer, and the thing seems like a DUD.

I've used Glace for years, and must've used at least 10 bottles in the past, but the latest bottle just did not work at all.

Has anyone purchased Glace in the last year? Has it worked for you? Did they change the formula or something?

I really want the original slow burn Silicone Glace from years ago.
(01-29-2018 2:49 PM)xtraspecial Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased a bottle of Glace from Alpha Dreams this past summer, and the thing seems like a DUD.

I've used Glace for years, and must've used at least 10 bottles in the past, but the latest bottle just did not work at all.

Has anyone purchased Glace in the last year? Has it worked for you? Did they change the formula or something?

I really want the original slow burn Silicone Glace from years ago.

I've got mine last year. Mine works fine. On me solo tests, the biggest factor I've noticed is the motor mouth effect.
(01-29-2018 7:01 PM)DrChocolate Wrote: [ -> ]I've got mine last year. Mine works fine. On me solo tests, the biggest factor I've noticed is the motor mouth effect.

Hi Doc,
How many sprays do you use ?
(01-30-2018 9:06 AM)BlueKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Doc,
How many sprays do you use ?

I find 4 sprays to be best for me. Without smudging. It takes time to dry, but it's worth it. Cos I tried smudged and results aren't the same for me. When left as is to dry on its own, it's better for me. Smile
(01-30-2018 9:19 AM)DrChocolate Wrote: [ -> ]I find 4 sprays to be best for me. Without smudging. It takes time to dry, but it's worth it. Cos I tried smudged and results aren't the same for me. When left as is to dry on its own, it's better for me. Smile

Thanks Doc !
I never went up to four. I'll give it a shot.
Mine is a little older than a year. seems to work well. I think 2-3 sprays makes me too chatty. especially as I would spray them around my neck - so very close to my nose.

lowered it to one spray on my hands as I want it to effect the other person more.
One question might be whether Glace still works, another whether you can still get it, considering what has been happenning with AD lately. In any case, its probably time to look for alternatives.
(02-14-2018 7:36 AM)Rogue Wrote: [ -> ]One question might be whether Glace still works, another whether you can still get it, considering what has been happenning with AD lately. In any case, its probably time to look for alternatives.

I AGREE!

I emailed Chris like 3 times just asking about why my Glace bottle was a DUD, and haven't received a response. It's been like 3 months, and I have sent many emails with no response. Since I can't get a response from AD, I'm OBVIOUSLY not ordering anymore. My current Glace bottle seems to be NOTHING.

I have NO clue what we can use as a substitute at all. Hypnotica is weird. Orbital doesn't work the same. X22 is GREAT, but the Androstadienone might be too strong. Also the oil is somewhat inconvenient at times.

I'm not sure what else is left
Doc, You've got your Glace last year, but do You remember which month of the year (2017 ?)
Xtraspecial, do You trying wide range of sprays?
After they changed the none supplier, I think if we add some none or none heavy product to Glace, would we make new Glace to works better? (Because Glace contains none)
Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk
(02-15-2018 5:26 AM)avi Wrote: [ -> ]Doc, You've got your Glace last year, but do You remember which month of the year (2017 ?)
Xtraspecial, do You trying wide range of sprays?
After they changed the none supplier, I think if we add some none or none heavy product to Glace, would we make new Glace to works better? (Because Glace contains none)
Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk

Yes, I used Glace from 2 to 6 sprays.

I have used the original bottles, both slow and fast burn A LOT, so I am very familiar with how it works. I actually still have an older bottle which STILL works very well. The old bottle is from like 2+ years ago.

The new bottle which doesn't work I ordered in August of 2017
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's