PheroTruth.com - Pheromone Reviews, Information and Advice

Full Version: Barn Yard Antics.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was driving down this country road on Sunday. I turn a corner and WHAM!!!! There's a bull in the middle of the road and I hit it with my car and kill it. I feel so horrible!!!! I go to the farmers house and knock on the door and the farmer answers. I tell him "I am so so sorry. I just hit your bull with my car and killed it. I feel so bad about it I want to replace your bull for you." The farmer says "Fine, suit yourself. The cow's around back."
Wooooo! 'Here Bessy!' Eek
LMAO..... kinda like throwing a hot dog down a hall way.. Sarcastic hand
(03-24-2010 7:15 AM)PapaWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I was driving down this country road on Sunday. I turn a corner and WHAM!!!! There's a bull in the middle of the road and I hit it with my car and kill it. I feel so horrible!!!! I go to the farmers house and knock on the door and the farmer answers. I tell him "I am so so sorry. I just hit your bull with my car and killed it. I feel so bad about it I want to replace your bull for you." The farmer says "Fine, suit yourself. The cow's around back."

ROFL Sarcastic hand
Reference URL's