Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Garry: How to buy from LAL during downtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I think it was BigDickBandit420 who gave me the idea. Thanks Bandit!
My conversation with Garry:

Me:
Code:
Whats up Garry,

Someone on the forums gave me the idea of buying a product on amazon and in the comments saying to switch it with a product or equal or lesser value in order to get the one I want, is this possible?

Say I buy Nude for gay woman off of amazon for 47.99. Could you send me DP at 47.97 instead?

Best,
Arsenic

Garry:
Quote:Hello,

Sure, as long as they are the same value we can do that, Just email me here as soon as you make the order, so I can make sure shipping does not make a mistake.

I'm not sure what the situation would be if the prices were not the same but its worth shooting him an email. Just throwing this out there as a solution.
(11-17-2016 10:14 AM)Arsenic Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was BigDickBandit420 who gave me the idea. Thanks Bandit!
My conversation with Garry:

I'm not sure what the situation would be if the prices were not the same but its worth shooting him an email. Just throwing this out there as a solution.

This does not belong in the Men's forum. It should have been posted in the LAL forum--Anything Else section
Which e-mail did you use
support@pheromonesperfumeandcologne.com
or
garry@liquidalchemylabs.net
(11-17-2016 10:35 AM)Paradox Wrote: [ -> ]This does not belong in the Men's forum. It should have been posted in the LAL forum--Anything Else section

Ah, right you are good sir.

(11-17-2016 10:53 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote: [ -> ]Which e-mail did you use
support@pheromonesperfumeandcologne.com
or

And it's now been moved. Smile
(11-17-2016 11:17 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]And it's now been moved. Smile

You're the man!
He could sell LAL gift cars or mone vouchers(like BW voucher).Anyone
(11-17-2016 10:22 PM)jb20 Wrote: [ -> ]He could sell LAL gift cars or mone vouchers(like BW voucher).Anyone

Well..........looks like it's now about 4 months and counting with this payment issue.........so not sure what to think of this...........and nearly 6 months since Venom was announced............Help

Always had great experiences with LAL.......hope everything is ok.Big boss
Someone said he had success with western union,if you are in US you should be able to do a money order.
I just placed an order with him today. I paid through an app on my phone - no western union or mailing checks.

I emailed him at garry@liquidalchemylabs.net with what I would've liked to buy and my zip code. He told me the price for the items, shipping and how to send the payment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's