Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Is PT reliable company?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

a few days ago I made an order of mones from Pheromone Tresures.

I transfered money via Paypal, got a receipt and order confirmation but no shipping information.

Basically I don't know if the package was sent at all. I sent inquiry and reminders to the general email pheromonetreasures@gmail.com and....no response.

Are they reliable company? The package has to be sent to Europe. Anybody has experience with them?
Check out the entire section dedicated to Pheromone Treasures for the answers you seek.
I have made three orders there recently without a hitch. One order was 4 days before shipping, but I had asked for a specific sample and they kindly obliged.

I also sent an email updating a typo in the address line. They were responsive, and helpful.

These guys have been helpful.
I've ordered from them three or four different times and never had a problem. The owner of the company has been on this forum for a while. He was already well known in this community before he launched the company. Do not worry, Pheromone Treasures is a legit company that sells real pheromone products. If you encounter a problem I am sure it will be resolved. The owner of Pheromone Treasures seems to be a real good guy.
(09-01-2016 4:18 PM)metaltree Wrote: [ -> ]I've ordered from them three or four different times and never had a problem. The owner of the company has been on this forum for a while. He was already well known in this community before he launched the company. Do not worry, Pheromone Treasures is a legit company that sells real pheromone products. If you encounter a problem I am sure it will be resolved. The owner of Pheromone Treasures seems to be a real good guy.

+1Hi
Very reliable.
Had no issues with them and would buy again.
VERY, you have no worries
Yes. Consistency is one area where PT excels. Their products are simple yet effective. While by no means are their blends guaranteed to suit you, one could hardly make a safer choice in the world of pheromones (excepting those blends proven over many years, eg. Scent of Eros).
Wow thanks for all the compliments guys Smile.

Fiedler, sorry for delay in responding to your email. It was my dad's birthday yesterday so I went for a visit and haven't gotten to answering emails the last 2 days. I just got done pounding through all of them though so you should have gotten a response from me a little bit ago. Check your inbox.

-John
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's