Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: New Pheromone Additive Oil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
An oil version of New Pheromone Additive is here :

http://love-scent.com/new-pheromone-addi...p-606.html

Feel free to leave reviews here......Help
Saw it in my email and didn't know if it was good or a bust
From the link theLaw provided:

Quote:Ingredients: 3.5mg total pheromone content per 10ml bottle. Includes 2mg androsteNONE, 1mg androsteNOL, 0.5mg androsteDIENONE, and an oil base.

WTF - Are those the 2 secret ingredients we were wondering about all these years?

I reported that New Pheromone Additive was soft probably on the other forum and people didn't believe me.
what do you mean by SOFT?
anyway I already ordered one ... I hope is the same formula or a better version coz I read good stuff about it ..... ill post a review as soon as have the change to test it on the field bighug
(08-09-2016 10:33 PM)metaltree Wrote: [ -> ]From the link theLaw provided:

WTF - Are those the 2 secret ingredients we were wondering about all these years?

I reported that New Pheromone Additive was soft probably on the other forum and people didn't believe me.
It'd explain why I've never seen shit from it.
(08-09-2016 11:25 PM)shaka26 Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean by SOFT?

Girls were more nice to me when I wore straight New Pheromone Additive compared to other sexuals of that era. Didn't have a hard edge like PI or IJ. So many girls were harsh to me when I wore PI or IJ.

Edit
When I get some money I might purchase this just because I know whats in it.
(08-10-2016 12:01 AM)metaltree Wrote: [ -> ]Girls were more nice to me when I wore straight New Pheromone Additive compared to other sexuals of that era. Didn't have a hard edge like PI or IJ. So many girls were harsh to me when I wore PI or IJ.

Edit
When I get some money I might purchase this just because I know whats in it.
Oh I see.... I bought it coz it seems to be better that Turn Up The Heat.... I was looking for a sexual pheromone ... I tried Z69 with a good result but it was a sample so need more tests to have a solid review .( i bought this one too so I might compare both in the future)
Thanks for starting this thread. New Pheromone Additive is now in a 10ml bottle instead of the 7ml or 15ml.

I would like to see some tests and comments. New Pheromone Additive has been one of the most consistent formulas since it was first released over a decade(?) ago.

With the exception of a little stumble when they changed the formula.
(08-10-2016 12:01 AM)metaltree Wrote: [ -> ]Girls were more nice to me when I wore straight New Pheromone Additive compared to other sexuals of that era.

what was your New Pheromone Additive dosage ?
So, is this new new new pheromone additive? Or just a rehash?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's