Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews

Full Version: 40% off total purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
truepheromones is having an august sale with 40% off sitewide

Hey Friend,

Store-wide 40% off STARTS NOW through Sunday.

Order online right now at http://www.truepheromones.com.

Use discount code: AUGUST40 at checkout.

I would like to say that I am in no way shape or form affiliated with TP - nor do I have a single one of their products. Does anyone have any recommendations? I really want to get something with copulins and I've mainly been considering DP - However TJ might be the same type of product... any thoughts?
not a single person has replied to this thread... are these products just not worth buying? 40% off is pretty huge no?
I for one have a bottle of True Instinct for about 5 years now that I like and use it on occasions

[attachment=846]
They do these discounts a few times a year. Sometimes up to 50%. True Love excluded, you'll find few people over here actually use their products. I myself quite like True Trust.
(08-28-2015 12:37 AM)D_Darko Wrote: [ -> ]They do these discounts a few times a year. Sometimes up to 50%. True Love excluded, you'll find few people over here actually use their products. I myself quite like True Trust.

is true love excluded from the 40% off or do you mean that's the only product that ppl on this forum buy?
(08-28-2015 12:51 AM)nonbeliever Wrote: [ -> ]is true love excluded from the 40% off or do you mean that's the only product that ppl on this forum buy?

From what I've seen, I think it's the one product from them that people still buy. I may be wrong, but it's been used quite a bit in combos (i.e., AM + TL).
(08-28-2015 12:56 AM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote: [ -> ]From what I've seen, I think it's the one product from them that people still buy. I may be wrong, but it's been used quite a bit in combos (i.e., AM + TL).

that's interesting... i have GOA right now from PT and i absolutely love the product. i don't think i need to get TL. I have AM as well, just purchased it recently but I don't really know if i like AM or not. i need to test it more. I'm mainly interested in TJ because it should be similar to DP but... WAY CHEAPER! curious if anyone has bought true jerk and used it with success. there are a "few" posts on the forum regarding it and it seems to be decent. john himself (owner of PT) actually posted the first review for TJ on this forum and he said it's good stuff. DP has a similar formula but costs significantly more...
A couple of their products stick out to me.

True Trust I believe works well. So I 2nd that. I use it when I am in meetings sometimes.
True Alpha showed me some good attention on the dance floor.
True Essence is cops and smells very much like Desire Me from XS.
True Radiance put a hop in my step. Cheery mood all around.
True Opener I haven't seen shite from...

I had bought the whole shootin' match from them on sale before I found all these other products. Unfortunately I got all of it in their Axe Scent and I really don't like the smell. It does die down fairly quickly though. I probably use these products less than my others because I don't like the scent.

I think I'll wear True Love oil today
(08-28-2015 9:25 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of their products stick out to me.

True Trust I believe works well. So I 2nd that. I use it when I am in meetings sometimes.
True Alpha showed me some good attention on the dance floor.
True Essence is cops and smells very much like Desire Me from XS.
True Radiance put a hop in my step. Cheery mood all around.
True Opener I haven't seen shite from...

I had bought the whole shootin' match from them on sale before I found all these other products. Unfortunately I got all of it in their Axe Scent and I really don't like the smell. It does die down fairly quickly though. I probably use these products less than my others because I don't like the scent.

I think I'll wear True Love oil today

How are you liking true love oil? Most of the reviews Ive seen here are on the spray version. I still have about half a bottle of the oil but I feel I prefer straight Androstadienone or even cohesion (spray) for that matter
I use ta and to from time to time.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's