Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Application Basics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some basic questions on applying mones that I can't find anywhere else.

Is it necessary to spray different blends on different parts of your body? Like if you mix a social and sexual blend, does it affect it somehow if you spray them both on the same place?

What happens if you use an alcohol spray blend over an oil blend? Will it increase the diffusion time of the alcohol blend?

Is there a benefit to cleaning your skin? If your skin has some residual oil on it, will the pheromones diffuse longer but not as much?

I've heard people talk about using lotion and then spraying pheromones over them. Will this make it last longer, and will the diffusion be weaker?

Those are all I can think of right now.
(07-14-2015 12:27 PM)NP17 Wrote: [ -> ]Some basic questions on applying mones that I can't find anywhere else.

Is it necessary to spray different blends on different parts of your body? Like if you mix a social and sexual blend, does it affect it somehow if you spray them both on the same place?

What happens if you use an alcohol spray blend over an oil blend? Will it increase the diffusion time of the alcohol blend?

Is there a benefit to cleaning your skin? If your skin has some residual oil on it, will the pheromones diffuse longer but not as much?

I've heard people talk about using lotion and then spraying pheromones over them. Will this make it last longer, and will the diffusion be weaker?

Those are all I can think of right now.

Yes, spraying mones ontop of eachother can mess with each ones diffusion time since some have more/less oils/alch or whatever in them, its typically best to separate the spots.

Adding lotion first is a good idea to help prevent some of the mones from being absorbed by your skin and keep them on the surface.

And also yes, cleaning your skins is important every time to prevent build up. Otherwise youll get varying results from the same dosage overtime. Cheers! ~SoS
^Pretty much.

1. Try not to mix alk-based mones with oil-based ones.
2. Good to wear socials on outer parts of your body, like outer forearms. Good to wear sexuals closer to you like neck, inner forearm, etc.
3. Some people are sensitive to some mones, so those products may be worn further away from the nose - calves, back, outer forearms are good examples.
Are you supposed to rub in the alk-based mones, or let them dry on their own?
I spread them around lightly and allow them to dry down, but don't rub them in.
Hello everybody.

I have been searching now in forum for about an hour but I didnt found really good explanation in details how to get the best out of it when I am dealing with oils.

So they can be in eurodropper or in a bulb dropper.

Ok, I know the difference of those.

But, please let some of you explain to me in more detailed way, how to do application right.

I read and most of you said - dont rub it into skin.

But I really dont understand how to put for example 2 drops from erodropper or bulb droper without rubing it ?

I have been using roller and sprays since now from apex, and thats no problem to make application right and precise and without rubbing it.

But now I am purchasing AV and BW and I cant decide what to choose (euro dropper, or bulb dropper) and how to then precisely make application without rubbing drops ?

How to actually put 2 drops on neck ?

let please some of experts here explain me in details how to do ti in practice to get the best out of it and to make application precise.

Because with apex mones, I havent problems even if I put more, I dont know why but with Apex stuff everythings works very very well for me.

But with Wolf and Hypnotica I have had problems and bad results, both with applications and results from action.

But anyway I wanna try this AV and BW but I really think that I need some precise and good explanation about application, how to do it and or its better euro dropper or bulb dropper.

Thanks in advance for help.
You can spread it lightly, no rubbing, or you can apply it by dabbing.It will take longer to dry.Do not buy bulb dropper, buy euro dropper.Bulb dropper is not completely air tight, alcohol and scent will slowly evaporate and that will change the mix.You tilt the euro dropper 45 degrees (135 actually but you get the point), and let a drop fall from the edge of the mouth, not the middle hole.It's more consistent this way.These drops are about x1.5 the volume of bulb drops and because almost nobody mentions what kind of drops do they use you should start with lower drops.For BW 3-4 big drops are fine and my limited experience with AV suggests 2-3 big drops.
Ok, I almost understand now Smile

But, do you put a drop first on your index finger or directly on neck ?

I cant imagine how to put a drop directly on neck and actually see when the drop falls out of bottle, that I can dosage properly ? Am I missed something ? Smile

Please just explain me this process more in details.

Tnx.
So, Im asking again, could someone please explain to me, how can I apply mones on neck from euro-dropper, see when and how many drops fallen out, and apply without rubing it ?

How are you doing that ?

Thanks in advance.
Tie your bottle of mones to a ceiling structure, then position yourself accordingly. Open bottle carefully, count 3 seconds for every drop you wish to apply.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's